PDA

View Full Version : where can i get my lower ribs broken and...

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 12:14 AM
pushed in? thanks.

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 12:15 AM
i think sunny said she had it done.

her body sits.

talk to her.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 12:17 AM
gracias hermana.

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 12:18 AM
ah hah

Dirky
08-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Go to a biker bar and call them 'faggots'. That should do the trick. Of course, you run the risk of having more than your ribs broken but beggars can't be choosers, right?

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 12:25 AM
i knew it wouldn't be long before a troll responded.

SarahG
08-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Dirky's hardly a troll imho.

I seem to recall there is a dr out in Beverly hills that does lower rib removal (not cracking afaik) but I can't for the life of me remember his name.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 12:43 AM
you mean dr. aaron stone?

he's the only doctor i've heard of that does
floating rib removal and he told me i wasn't
a good candidate for it.

Jericho
08-28-2009, 12:49 AM
While i'm all for surgical improvement, let's face it, some people need it (no one on this thread, i might add).
Removing ribs (or fukking around with them), sounds like a really bad idea!

SarahG
08-28-2009, 12:54 AM
While i'm all for surgical improvement, let's face it, some people need it (no one on this thread, i might add).

The body doesn't really need the lower most ribs.But that could be said for most things.

I had to google it but yes, I believe stone is the one I have heard of before out there. IDK who else will do it, its not a common surgery so it wouldn't surprise me if some of the surgeons are willing to do it don't think to advertise it on their sites.

Why did he say removal would be a bad idea? Did he say whether cracking would be as bad?

mikejones
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM

a good candidate for it.

What are the criteria for deciding who is a good candidate and who is not?

Jericho
08-28-2009, 01:04 AM

The body doesn't really need the lower most ribs.But that could be said for most things.

Such as?

With the exception of the appendix, i consider most of me, pretty vital (i consider a back-up pretty vital) to my well being!

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 01:06 AM
he said i am not a candidate for abdominoplasty
which is required before rib removal is performed.

this was a while back when i didn't know
cracking was possible so i didn't ask him.

BellaBellucci
08-28-2009, 01:07 AM

a good candidate for it.

Wait. Hold on. So you had someone who would benefit by giving you the surgery tell you that you don't need it, but you want it anyway? lol

You're perfect just the way you are. :)

~BB~

SarahG
08-28-2009, 01:08 AM

Such as?

With the exception of the appendix, i consider most of me, pretty vital (i consider a back-up pretty vital) to my well being!

The body is usually overdesigned, hence having a spare eye, spare lung, spare kidney, spare testes/ovary (depending), spare breast, and so forth. Is it better to have both? In some cases (having two eyes is surely better for depth perception).

But even if you only have 1, removal is sometimes doable after the fact with enough life style changes. I.e. stomach removal, gal bladder removal, bladder removal, intestine removal.

The appendix itself serves a purpose, but its removal isn't any more or less fatal than stomach removal.

Jericho
08-28-2009, 01:37 AM
The appendix itself serves a purpose, but its removal isn't any more or less fatal than stomach removal.

Whut! :shock:
It might be impotant in rabbits, but in humans, the appendix is vestigial, same as the tail bone!

SarahG
08-28-2009, 01:43 AM

It might be impotant in rabbits, but in humans, the appendix is vestigial, same as the tail bone!

Wrong, they've known for years that it stores bacteria that aids in both the immune system and the digestive system. You can google it.

BLKGSXR
08-28-2009, 01:48 AM
pushed in? thanks.you can always contact solitary-have you seen his punching bag skills -El337(elite)

Silcc69
08-28-2009, 02:15 AM
http://www.starzlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/marilyn_manson-three.jpg

OEMEnemyNum1
08-28-2009, 02:18 AM

Wrong, they've known for years that it stores bacteria that aids in both the immune system and the digestive system. You can google it.

True, I heard that just recently. It's usually dormant because it helps a lot to replenish the good bacteria in the colon after a bad case of diarrhea

shemale-411
08-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Jennifer,
My ex had it done inm Mexico. She got a lot of her work done there, with great results.

Jericho
08-28-2009, 03:35 AM

I'm sure i could google it.
As sure as i coud google the opposite.
But, when it come down to it, i'd rather lose my appendix than my stomach.

Not that either choice has anything to do with the op! :shrug

flabbybody
08-28-2009, 04:14 AM
Go to a biker bar and call them 'faggots'. That should do the trick. Of course, you run the risk of having more than your ribs broken but beggars can't be choosers, right?

hey, Dirky
did you think your comment was clever ?
were you trying to respond to the OP or were you just trying to be an asshole

SarahG
08-28-2009, 04:25 AM
Not quite the same but this surgeon harvested tissue from ribs to reconstruct an ear...

http://www.newyorkfacialplasticsurgery.com/NewYorkCityPlasticSurgeryMicrotia.html

I wonder if a plastic surgeon who has done similar surgeries would be able to do (or try to do) floating rib modifications.

Dirky
08-28-2009, 04:26 AM

hey, Dirky

Trying to be an asshole? No, I made a lame joke which wasn't made to be taken seriously and certainly wasn't meant to be disrespectful to Jenifer. I'm sorry I made that comment but it was a spur of the moment kinda quip.

Out of all the stuff that's been written on HA; the insults, the flaming, the trolling, etc., why signal me out for an insignificant comment like that especially when I've always been respectful towards just about everybody here?

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 04:37 AM
Jennifer,
My ex had it done inm Mexico. She got a lot of her work done there, with great results.

doctors name?

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 04:38 AM
it's all good dirky.

Dirky
08-28-2009, 04:38 AM
I will say in hindsight that given the threat of violence TS's occasionally face when they go out, I could see how my comment may have looked like it was in poor taste but that wasn't my intentions at all.

Marilyn
08-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Dr Sony in Guadalajara Mexico- Rib work for $1000 Breast Implants $2500 lipo $1500 Nose $1000 Lab work $50
Plane ticket $500 round trip- 1 week 3-star hotel $500

PS* Rib work is a very PAINFUL procedure--you'll be in pain and sore for at least 3 weeks...

BY the way Dr Sony is HOTT!!!!! Uhmmmm (sigh) :)

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 05:56 AM
thanks marilyn for the info.

ps - no pain, no gain.

LittleGuy
08-28-2009, 07:14 AM
im sorry but i wouldnt have anything done in mexico. thats just me though.

yosi
08-28-2009, 09:19 AM

the body DOES need the lower most ribs , to protect the inner parts of your body.

those who say you don't need the lowest most reebs , say it because of the money :wink:

BLKGSXR
08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
im sorry but i wouldnt have anything done in mexico. thats just me though.are you transitioning?

scroller
08-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Biofilms in the large bowel suggest an apparent function of the human vermiform appendix
R. Randal Bollinger, Andrew S. Barbas, Errol L. Bush, Shu S. Lin and William Parker
Journal of Theoretical Biology, 249(4), 21 December 2007, 826-831.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 03:23 PM
okay..upon doing a google search for
dr. sony..this is what came up..

nina made a visit to “Dr. Sonny” in Guadalajara, Mexico for 450cc silicone implants, a rib cutting ceremony, and more.

her body sits.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 03:24 PM
then this..

Friends say Kelly died from complications of unlicensed medical procedures peformed by Dr. Sony/Dr. Sonny/Dr. Ramirez in Guadalajara, Mexico in 2008.

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 03:25 PM
then this..

http://web.archive.org/web/20041125051042/http://freespace.virgin.net/sex.change/

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 03:25 PM
:?

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 03:42 PM
dr. sonny
did my nose, chin, & tits. a year later- they sit.

kelly died because sonny had to scrape out the sil she was pumping in her tits for years to give her implants. she signed a death waver beforehand because sonny told her it is very dangerous to revove sil.

and yeah, he IS hot.

Marilyn
08-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Sonny does good work, he did my first nose job and did my best friend's rib work, breast, lipo, and nose and she still looks lovely! However, that was a while ago before he realized the fortune he could make with the ts community. I heard he became sort of "gritty" and at times work on 8-10 girls in one day, each girl with 3-4 procedures at a time. No doubt he's good at what he does, but if I'd go to him again I'd make sure to be his first to second patient of the day, when he's rested and ready for a new day hehehe! Did I mention he's HOT!!!!!!!?? :)

JeniferTS
08-28-2009, 11:33 PM
is there an active web site or number for him?

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 11:37 PM
PM

sugdaddie69
08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
[quote=Dirky]Go to a biker bar and call them 'faggots'. That should do the trick. Of course, you run the risk of having more than your ribs broken but beggars can't be choosers, right?

hey, Dirky

Trying to be an asshole? No, I made a lame joke which wasn't made to be taken seriously and certainly wasn't meant to be disrespectful to Jenifer. I'm sorry I made that comment but it was a spur of the moment kinda quip.

Out of all the stuff that's been written on HA; the insults, the flaming, the trolling, etc., why signal me out for an insignificant comment like that especially when I've always been respectful towards just about everybody here?[/quote

:why

DaLonelyGuyNJ
08-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Why don't you try corset training first? Takes longer, but might be the better option.

905queentiffany
10-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Agreed for the corset training but that requires at least 2 or 3 corsets (you need to get them dry cleaned), and it has to be worn 23 hours a day for at least 6 months. Certainly cheaper and less painful than the surgery but just saying.

Also, to agree with the rest of the thread, Aaron Stone only performs this if you are a good candidate for "lipo" so if you're not very fat, you're out of luck.

Dr Sony does it in Guadalajara for about 1000bucks (US) with all great results from what ive heard yet, he is hot, but his aftercare is minimal and it's a painful surgery..

Hope that helped:)

AllanahStarrNYC
10-06-2009, 06:59 PM
he said i am not a candidate for abdominoplasty
which is required before rib removal is performed.

this was a while back when i didn't know
cracking was possible so i didn't ask him.

I've ad this same conversation with Dr. Stone years ago and because I never had or need an abdominoplasty I was not a candidate as well. He is the only surgeon I know of in America doing this procedure and my friend had it done with him as she already had a tummy tuck. She told me it was the most painful thing she ever did and she had a lot of surgery.