missbarbiedoll
08-28-2009, 04:02 PM
lol.....................
Sucks!!!

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 04:30 PM
-sorry to derail but-

Whats your opinion of Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
I dont know any Dutch people. So i'm curious about how people see her.
Besides what she describes in her book.

flabbybody
08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
I found this

http://www.dutchcontacts.nl./

missbarbiedoll
08-28-2009, 09:24 PM
-sorry to derail but-

UMMMM....
I think she is really brave to tell her story in her book.

And telling what she thinks about the 'Koran' and the Moslim culture(she calls the moslims retarded cultere).

I understand her at some point but she can't insult there god!!!!!
by making shuts a SHOCKING VIDOE

I don't know iff u know geert wilders?

he's wants to send all of the moslims back to there country's....

Ive read what her parents did to her and then she runaway to holland to get a better life

at some point she is right about them

why kill in the name of Allah/God.

Why cover up u whole body

Why kill all the gay's

Why does the woman need to stay at home and not go to school or a job and the men can do whatever they want

I understand her in some way but she needs to respect there culture. she needs to understand that those poeple were raised that way and don't know any better.

and for the moslims some of them are bad but not ALL!
I went to a supermarket and when i came out of the store a moslims men

Told me i was EVIL and a and that god wil punish me for wearing a short skirt and for being a whore.
and then he spits on the ground right infront of me

I was like WTF and kept on walking
But i can not blame him for thinking this way he doesn't know better
but they need to respect others to!

so this is my opinion

sorry for the bad english!!!!! and hopefully i didn't insult anybody on here...........

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 09:33 PM
I think your english is fine.
Ive been following her since i read Infidel several month ago. I dont think ive ever heard her say she thinks muslims should be sent back to their countries or called Islam 'retarded'.

But um-
the video youre talking about..
are you referring to 'Submission' by Theo Van Gogh?
Was it shocking in a bad way to you?

missbarbiedoll
08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I think your english is fine.
Ive been following her since i read Infidel several month ago. I dont think ive ever heard her say she thinks muslims should be sent back to their countries or called Islam 'retarded'.

But um-
the video youre talking about..
are you referring to 'Submission' by Theo Van Gogh?
Was it shocking in a bad way to you?

No that was Geert Wilders saying that.
but she also said in sort of way...
But she really said! that the Islam was retarded i have it in the newspaper and its on the internet so...............

yes that is the video!
they mad 'Submission 2' as well!

It was not really shocking but it only showed a naked woman with a sheet(she has the sheet on but u can still see her nude body)
With parts of the Koran writed on her body and her body was al beated up

i dind't seen 2

And Geert wilders also made a vidoe with her

i don't know this name anymore But this was really shocking they showed how a american man was.....ummmmm his head was cut off with a butches knive

and how a american man was ripped apart and they were burning the american flag......and parts of the koran agian.....ect

Alyssa87
08-28-2009, 10:05 PM
i didnt see part 2 either.
if i ever find it, i'll PM it to you.
please do the same for me.

same with the Geert wilders video- please

missbarbiedoll
08-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Sure!!

Silcc69
08-29-2009, 02:39 AM
-sorry to derail but-

UMMMM....
I think she is really brave to tell her story in her book.

And telling what she thinks about the 'Koran' and the Moslim culture(she calls the moslims retarded cultere).

I understand her at some point but she can't insult there god!!!!!
by making shuts a SHOCKING VIDOE

I don't know iff u know geert wilders?

he's wants to send all of the moslims back to there country's....

Ive read what her parents did to her and then she runaway to holland to get a better life

at some point she is right about them

why kill in the name of Allah/God.

Why cover up u whole body

Why kill all the gay's

Why does the woman need to stay at home and not go to school or a job and the men can do whatever they want

I understand her in some way but she needs to respect there culture. she needs to understand that those poeple were raised that way and don't know any better.

and for the moslims some of them are bad but not ALL!

Told me i was EVIL and a and that god wil punish me for wearing a short skirt and for being a whore.

but they need to respect others to!

so this is my opinion

sorry for the bad english!!!!! and hopefully i didn't insult anybody on here...........

Well i've heard that one plenty of times.

sexxes
08-30-2009, 02:00 AM
-sorry to derail but-

I'm not fond of her as a politician. Not because of her views, but she has a very undiplomatic way of portraying her views, which may unnecessarily offend people. I do admire her for standing up for her cause, no matter how dangerous it is. I'm also ashamed how badly she was treated in the end in the Netherlands (having her passport taking away, Holland refusing to pay for her security).

I think that is very tolerant of you, as far as I'm concerned too tolerant. I'm perfectly fine with people practicing their religion, but they shouldn't push their views to others (especially in this way).

same with the Geert wilders video- please

For the record, it sucks. He's not in the same league as Theo van Gogh and Ayaan. Unfortunately, his simple hatemongering works brilliantly :( If you still need the link, I can PM it to you.

Alyssa87
08-30-2009, 02:15 AM
yes please

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Nice to finally see a Dutch girl here!

LisaKampen
08-31-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi @ all,

here are not so much dutch girls, I suppose.

I know a few in the Netherlands, but mostly the working girls are from abroad.

Lisa

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm not fond of her as a politician. Not because of her views, but she has a very undiplomatic way of portraying her views, which may unnecessarily offend people. I do admire her for standing up for her cause, no matter how dangerous it is. I'm also ashamed how badly she was treated in the end in the Netherlands (having her passport taking away, Holland refusing to pay for her security).
She lied blatantly about her identity and her refugee status, she wasn't a political but an economical refugee. Then she moved to the US and expected Holland to pay for her security which they would have done if she'd lived in Holland. It was her own choice.

I also admire her for her courage but not for her insulting comments. She could've achieved a lot more if she'd chosen to approach things in a more grown-up and political way. For such a supposedly intelligent woman, she made some pretty dumb choices.

Niccolo
09-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Don't you think that cutting people's heads off and yelling the Takbir (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takbir) as you're doing it is pretty damn insulting? Or forcibly performing FGM on little girls? (Which Ayaan had done to her btw.)

There's far too much of this wishy-washy, let's not offend anybody nonsense going around today. Why don't we stand up for what we believe in, and speak our minds clearly and plainly? If anyone doesn't like what someone else says, or finds it "offensive", that's just too bad.

Plenty people would find this board, and everything and everyone on it, "offensive". So what? That's no reason for this board to exist.

Is it?

The list of Westerners who have been persecuted for speaking out about Islam is a long one. Robert Redeker, (http://inthefrozennorth.wordpress.com/2009/04/08/robert-redeker-in-eurabia/) Michel Houellebecq, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2209121.stm) Oriana Fallaci, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4576663.stm) Kurt Westergaard, Salman Rushdie, and yes Geert Wilders, who is now living under armed guard. The goverment of the UK actually banned him from coming to our country not long ago. And the nonsense we heard from some of our politicians at that time was utterly shameful, (http://inthefrozennorth.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/a-letter-to-chris-huhne/) I have to say.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali has said that she intends to produce a second "Submission" movie but she has not done so at this time. Theo van Gogh, who made the original movie with her, was murdered by Mohammad B (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4716909.stm), who has shown absolutely no remorse for his actions.

The name of Geert Wilders' short movie is "Fitna" and despite the intimidation which forced LiveLeak to pull the movie when it was first released, it is still available on some sites out there.

Is Europe really turning into "Eurabia"? Time will tell, but in some respects we really do seem to be travelling down that path.

flabbybody
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
what happened to this Dutch cutie ?

missbarbiedoll
09-15-2009, 10:44 PM

missbarbiedoll
09-15-2009, 10:47 PM
I was wondering iff kelly van der veer had HA???

Jericho
09-15-2009, 11:51 PM
what happened to this Dutch cutie ?

Im pretty sure she emigrated to wales (if she was ever dutch)