PDA

View Full Version : Some New pics/FleshLight, hello from me!

WendyWilliams
08-25-2009, 03:53 AM
Well I havent been on alot lately but wanted to stop in and say hello and show some new photos I just had done for a toy video Im doing. Anyhow I think in a previous discussion about fleshlights I stated how much I love mine for various reasons. So I thought after doing some photos in my pink lingerie and my new HUGE bling "W" earrings LOL, I would finish the shoot with my Fleshlight and a nice HD Video ending with a nice explosion.

I have learned to embrace my weight and being thick. Though Im dieting and exercising Im no longer obsessing on my body. I have accomplished alot and very thankful for my fans, friends, and family. Even though it is needed (just like taking a car in for a tune up), I will continue to focus on my website and help the new generation of ladies with making their name a brand. Hope you enjoy the new photos! I did three sets that day and will show others after I go through them and edit! I have no shame in confessing I love the smooth skin application (thanks Tempest and JWBL).