PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

armando57
08-25-2009, 03:35 AM
this might be a dumb question, but I shave all around my crotch, bit I can't figure out how to do the area around my anus. Any tips?

I see most of the girls have nice, smooth butts, including around the anus. Do you wax or shave or what?

Thanks for any tips.

lordworm
08-25-2009, 03:47 AM
lol..

MrsKellyPierce
08-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Nair it and make sure to spray some up the hole to make sure its hairless too :)

Jericho
08-25-2009, 03:49 AM
this might be a dumb question, but I shave all around my crotch, bit I can't figure out how to do the area around my anus. Any tips?

I see most of the girls have nice, smooth butts, including around the anus. Do you wax or shave or what?

Thanks for any tips.

Candle and a tin of beans! :shrug

JeniferTS
08-25-2009, 03:52 AM
Nair it and make sure to spray some up the hole to make sure its hairless too :)

that's gotta sting, ouch :shock:

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 04:09 AM
I guess that's the price of beauty. :shrug: No pain no gain Jen ;)

Silcc69
08-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Nair is bit messy though.

MrsKellyPierce
08-25-2009, 04:11 AM

that's gotta sting, ouch :shock: a lil sarcasm doll

JamesHunt
08-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Could not obtain common word list

DEBUG MODE

SELECT m.word_id FROM search_wordmatch m, search_wordlist w WHERE w.word_text IN ('126', '419', '735136', 'board', 'boards2', 'com', 'debug', 'delete', 'deleting', 'drive2', 'error', 'file', 'functionssearch', 'hungangels', 'includes', 'incorrect', 'key', 'line', 'mode', 'myi', 'php', 'post', 'postid', 'repair', 'searchwordmatch', 'sql', 'table', 'try', 'usr', 'virtual', 'wtf') AND m.word_id = w.word_id GROUP BY m.word_id HAVING COUNT(m.word_id) > 270619

Line : 309
File : /usr/www/virtual/desus/drive2/www.hungangels.com/board/includes/functions_search.php

JamesHunt
08-25-2009, 04:12 AM

DEBUG MODE

SELECT m.word_id FROM search_wordmatch m, search_wordlist w WHERE w.word_text IN ('126', '419', '735136', 'board', 'boards2', 'com', 'debug', 'delete', 'deleting', 'drive2', 'error', 'file', 'functionssearch', 'hungangels', 'includes', 'incorrect', 'key', 'line', 'mode', 'myi', 'php', 'post', 'postid', 'repair', 'searchwordmatch', 'sql', 'table', 'try', 'usr', 'virtual', 'wtf') AND m.word_id = w.word_id GROUP BY m.word_id HAVING COUNT(m.word_id) > 270619

File : /usr/www/virtual/desus/drive2/www.hungangels.com/board/includes/functions_search.php

JamesHunt
08-25-2009, 04:13 AM

DEBUG MODE

hippifried
08-25-2009, 04:14 AM
Tweezers & a blowtorch.

JeniferTS
08-25-2009, 04:14 AM

that's gotta sting, ouch :shock: a lil sarcasm doll

i know :wink:

LittleGuy
08-25-2009, 04:30 AM

Thanks for any tips.

I use something call Noxzema to shave my penis, groin, and anus. Its a small little shaver that doesnt hurt at all.

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 04:33 AM

Thanks for any tips.

I use something call Noxzema to shave my penis, groin, and anus. Its a small little shaver that doesnt hurt at all.your an idiot-Things DESIGNED for you face ARE NOT supposed to be used on soft skin such as genitalia. Use a Razor Mach3 or better and good shaving cream or gel and your good.

LittleGuy
08-25-2009, 06:35 AM

Thanks for any tips.

I use something call Noxzema to shave my penis, groin, and anus. Its a small little shaver that doesnt hurt at all.your an idiot-Things DESIGNED for you face ARE NOT supposed to be used on soft skin such as genitalia. Use a Razor Mach3 or better and good shaving cream or gel and your good.

this isnt the shaver designed for your face dumbass. stop riding my every word you fucking cock sucker. let this be a warning

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 06:54 AM

Thanks for any tips.

this isnt the shaver designed for your face dumbass. stop riding my every word you fucking cock sucker. let this be a warningwarning? uh oh I made the Gangster mad run for the hills people RUN! ahhhhhhh FAIL!

Ryz
08-25-2009, 06:54 AM

Thanks for any tips.

this isnt the shaver designed for your face dumbass. stop riding my every word you fucking cock sucker. let this be a warning
Its a warning shot for I blow up ya whole spot, call my bluff and Ill release every fucking thing I got

Teydyn
08-25-2009, 08:23 AM
your an idiot-Things DESIGNED for you face ARE NOT supposed to be used on soft skin such as genitalia. Use a Razor Mach3 or better and good shaving cream or gel and your good.
So the Mach 3 is designed for assholes?

Do you use one? :)

Teydyn
08-25-2009, 08:30 AM
your an idiot-Things DESIGNED for you face ARE NOT supposed to be used on soft skin such as genitalia. Use a Razor Mach3 or better and good shaving cream or gel and your good.

Nalos6
08-25-2009, 09:06 AM

Thanks for any tips.

Noxzema makes bikini razors you fucking twit. :roll:
http://www.noxzemashaving.com/

LittleGuy
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM

Thanks for any tips.

Blkgsxr cant help it. He didnt finish highschool.

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 10:10 AM

Thanks for any tips.

http://www.noxzemashaving.com/ awe so cute female razors. fucking cupcakers...
assholes indeed use mach3
i use gilette fusion.

Nalos6
08-25-2009, 10:25 AM

Thanks for any tips.

i use gilette fusion.

Good for you! And when the blade makes fission of your sac we'll be laughing.

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 10:28 AM

Thanks for any tips.

i use gilette fusion.

Good for you! And when the blade makes fission of your sac we'll be laughing.w.e you say cupcaker. fission-splitting into 2 parts lmfao are you talking from past experiences?

Nalos6
08-25-2009, 10:41 AM
No, but this guy did...of his head. :lol:

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 10:44 AM
very grotesque
and shitty photoshop skills but o well.

Jericho
08-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Thanks for any tips.

All the things you coulda called him, and you chose twit!
That's so sweet! :lol:

Foreskin
08-25-2009, 06:23 PM
THere are all kinds of people who advertise sahving your genitilia areas for next to nothing with a happy release at the end. Spend $30 and have someone get down there and trim/shave you all up while lip locking your cock in place so it doesn't move around.

Brazillian hair removal is also an option but a little more expensive.

dgs925
08-25-2009, 07:12 PM

Wow that was funny.

freak
08-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Very easy way to remove your hair in your ass crack. First step go to the cheapest Mexican Rest. in town, get the extra bean burrito, when you are ready to fart light it, after about 6 good farts, no hair. done.
http://www.southparkstuff.com/images/stories/3d/brandon/firefart.jpg

freak
08-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Very easy way to remove your hair in your ass crack. First step go to the cheapest Mexican Rest. in town, get the extra bean burrito, when you are ready to fart light it, after about 6 good farts, no hair. done.

freak
08-25-2009, 07:25 PM

LittleGuy
08-25-2009, 08:31 PM

Thanks for any tips.

i use gilette fusion.

just stfu :roll:

TylerDurden68
08-25-2009, 08:34 PM

You have to be shitting me!!!

The last (and first) time I put Nair on my balls and ass
I thought I was gonna die! Afterwards the skin down there
was so tender and raw I didn't think I would ever be the
same!

Long story short you can put nair around your balls, but not
on your balls. You can put it on your ass, but not your ass
hole.

TylerDurden68
08-25-2009, 08:35 PM

You have to be shitting me!!!

The last (and first) time I put Nair on my balls and ass
I thought I was gonna die! Afterwards the skin down there
was so tender and raw I didn't think I would ever be the
same!

Long story short you can put nair around your balls, but not
on your balls. You can put it on your ass, but not your ass
hole.

LittleGuy
08-26-2009, 01:57 AM

Thanks for any tips.

i use gilette fusion.

Just stfu. Tell your mom to swallow next time. The world doesnt need more ignorant people like you.