PDA

View Full Version : anyway to block pm's ?

shemale-411
08-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Is there a way to block a certain person's pm's? Couldnt find the function but I may have missed it.

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 12:05 AM
nope not YET!

JeniferTS
08-25-2009, 12:05 AM
you trying to block xuto?

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 12:06 AM

I didnt name names ( but damn good guess)

xuto
08-25-2009, 12:16 AM
next time watch who u fuck with. leave your smart ass comments alone and u won't have to block anyone. UNDERSTAND!

rent a copy of TAKEN , good example.

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Man, I just don't do crazy. Xuto, you got me buddy, I gotta go rent Taken...

BLKGSXR
08-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Man, I just don't do crazy. Xuto, you got me buddy, I gotta go rent Taken...lol. grrr I wonder how blingy xuto's keyboard is-Hes a gangsta riiiight?

tommymageeshemales2
08-25-2009, 12:26 AM
next time watch who u fuck with. leave your smart ass comments alone and u won't have to block anyone. UNDERSTAND!

you'll drug shemale-411 and make him/her work in an Albanian run building site brothel? That's one of the most specific threats I've ever heard of. But still, I'd be scared.

Taken was awful in my opinion. Neeson trying to do his middle-aged version of Bourne, please!

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 12:29 AM

I took it as Xuto WANTS to be drugged, tied to a bed, and have multiple men use him, but I'm not into the whole pimp thing, to each their own....

arnie666
08-25-2009, 12:36 AM

Ah go take your head for a shit and fuck off Al capone of the internet.

Taken was a class film. ' what I do have is a very particular set of skills', the dogs bollox of a line.

SarahG
08-25-2009, 01:26 AM

I took it as Xuto WANTS to be drugged, tied to a bed, and have multiple men use him, but I'm not into the whole pimp thing, to each their own....

Its nice to have goals in life.

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 01:37 AM
I must admit to no feeling of accomplishment after gaining my first stalker...just a feeling of...emptiness

Dirky
08-25-2009, 01:44 AM
I must admit to no feeling of accomplishment after gaining my first stalker...just a feeling of...emptiness

I'm still looking for my first stalker. In fact, I'm taking applications right now.

tommymageeshemales2
08-25-2009, 09:14 PM

I'm still looking for my first stalker. In fact, I'm taking applications right now.

Check behind you. By definition this is where they usually are.

What criteria would you set out?

"stalker wanted. must be willing to run frequent errands. must cook well and have good personal hygiene. great benefits including social interraction and patronising small talk"

Can't argue with that, stalker gets attention and you get a personal assistant, win - win.

Nikka
08-25-2009, 10:23 PM

hahahahaa

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Thr irony is I'm taking an online communication class in school. Here is the PM that started this. No hello, please and thank yous, just I need, I need, I need....I set him straight and he went postal

shemale-411
08-25-2009, 10:55 PM
try adding this again

xuto
08-25-2009, 11:29 PM
the person that slings shit first never gets caught and is the poor little lamb, fuck u on stalker, why not use murder, dude stop where u sit behind a keyboard and type like your a fucking know it all.

did not you throw the first stone, live with your actions.

xuto
08-25-2009, 11:30 PM
the person that slings shit first never gets caught and is the poor little lamb, fuck u on stalker, why not use murder, dude stop where u sit behind a keyboard and type like your a fucking know it all.

how to block assholes from rude comments see above.

xuto
08-25-2009, 11:31 PM

xuto
08-25-2009, 11:32 PM