PDA

View Full Version : DATING TRANSEXUALS?

jessicamoore
08-24-2009, 05:38 AM
WOULD U RATHER DATE A PASSABLE TS OR A TS THATS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND U KNOW ITS A TRANSEXUAL

tao1kiku
08-24-2009, 05:43 AM
I have to choose? Either is fine for me

Jericho
08-24-2009, 05:49 AM
There really should be a "face palm" emoticon :shrug

raybbaby
08-24-2009, 05:50 AM
They are kinda one and the same to me. How could a girl be beautiful and not passable? I guess I dig the most feminine of feminine TS girls. Find in them the same things I find attractive in Ggirls. This question does not compute (for me).

rockabilly
08-24-2009, 05:56 AM
it's a trick question ... right? :shrug

Jericho
08-24-2009, 05:56 AM
They are kinda one and the same to me. How could a girl be beautiful and not passable?

Gotta disagree.
I've seen some 'passable' girls who i wouldn't touch with yours ;-) , and some beautiful girls that were obviously transexuals.
I mean, wouldn't 'pass' down a coal mine with the lights out, but, beautiful all the same.

BeardedOne
08-24-2009, 06:01 AM

You mean "Brian Keith Syndrome", the inexlpicable urge to rub your face vigorously in times of distress?

Jericho
08-24-2009, 06:35 AM

You mean "Brian Keith Syndrome", the inexlpicable urge to rub your face vigorously in times of distress?

Dammit, not you as well!
You're the 2nd one to send me scurrying to google! :lol:

giovanni_hotel
08-24-2009, 06:37 AM
On this site??

Is that even a question that needs to be asked??

JamesHunt
08-24-2009, 06:42 AM
WOULD U RATHER DATE A PASSABLE TS OR A TS THATS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND U KNOW ITS A TRANSEXUAL

Let's widen the goal posts a little...

would you date a hot crossdresser or a tranny with a fake love chute :lol:

SarahG
08-24-2009, 07:13 AM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnemu1.jpg

Odelay
08-24-2009, 07:48 AM
They are kinda one and the same to me. How could a girl be beautiful and not passable?

Gotta disagree.
I've seen some 'passable' girls who i wouldn't touch with yours ;-) , and some beautiful girls that were obviously transexuals.
I mean, wouldn't 'pass' down a coal mine with the lights out, but, beautiful all the same.

Jericho's right. There are t-girls who live totally stealth lives who are completely passable, but you might call them plain in looks. I've met a couple.

This brings up another point. Do the guys who pursue really hot T-girls, ever actually have had a shot with a really hot G-girl?

In my 30 years of pursing women, since the age of 18, I've dated almost exclusively in the range from plain to good looking -- nothing really hot. I would never presume to think I would end up with a superhot TS, simply based on past experience.

Chaotic
08-24-2009, 08:04 AM

I guess a picture will have to do for now..... :shrug