PDA

View Full Version : Do I look fat in this pic?

cheribaum
10-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Honestly, Do I look Fat?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2005, 06:11 AM
a lil bloated, but that could just be from that tight ass jacket

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-22-2005, 06:32 AM
First let me begin this posting by saying there is nothing bout a dick a tits that turns me on so i hope u can appreciate a fellow ts's honest opinion. The site I have run (.) over the past year is based virtually entirely on rating people so I find myself critiquing folks often even when i'm not on the site n i consider myself an excellent judge.

I personally think u just need some more sil or sil period if u have none in your hips n maybe do some squats to make your legs thicker like I do. Then everything will be proportionate. Your not fat at all. But ya belly is pudgy (like mine but im a bit smaller). It's okay for a woman to be pudgy n some guys even think it's cute but u gotta have ass, thighs, hips n legs to go with it which is what men like. If I had to pick a word to describe that pic I would say "improportioned" not fat. you look a lil top heavy but ya legs look small n skinny. (excellent move using your hair to contour your shoulders by the way) your face is pretty though.

Hope u found this helpful.

p.s.- the belt over the jacket... not a good look. i think it actually draws MORE attention to your mid section. maybe a different kinda belt thats thicker with a bigger buckle... like the kind that comes with a jacket, but that belt is clearly for wearing with pants n it looks kinda wrong. again i mean no harm babe just telling u what u wanted to know. i would want folks to tell me if something was off.

TomSelis
10-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Yeah you look phat.....I'd sport you.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-22-2005, 06:42 AM
yesssss someone is feeling like cowboy bebop today!! lol. i always thought his attitude was adorable. are u channeling him through your avatar Tom?

TomSelis
10-22-2005, 06:49 AM
I was Spike before there was a Spike, down to the Jeet Kun Do! I speak in short sentences, don't really care about much either. I've been told I'm way too laid back for my own good. LOL!

I stopped smoking though.

Honestly, Do I look Fat?Look very good to me.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-22-2005, 07:00 AM
das sexy tho. i think talkative men r feminine. i like em mysterious n rugged. i alwaaaaaaaays thought he was sexy. i been an adult swim fan for years. i'm a pretty faithful viewer too. the past few years i been a day person so at night i'd be in bed wif my man watching cartoon network cuz he was not feeling me going clubbin so i had to play wifey. now lately i missed alot of adult swim with my reintroduction back into the club scene. i kinda miss being in a relationship. i liked being a homebody. it seemed ..... REAL.

JohnnyQuest5150
10-22-2005, 07:11 AM
Cheribaum, you always look hot. I still love you in the red fishnet bodysuit! One of my favorite pictorials ever. I think it's just the pose, not you that makes you feel that way. Still sizzling in my book! :lol:

cheribaum
10-22-2005, 07:20 AM
heres a better angle

cheribaum
10-22-2005, 07:22 AM
www.cheri-baum.com

willib
10-22-2005, 08:55 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I like your juicy lips, Cutie.

willib
10-22-2005, 09:00 AM
Where are U now Cheri? I want to hookup with U

Gus The Dagger
10-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Only a bit.

Daebo
10-22-2005, 02:48 PM
You look perfect mrs cheri.

JohnnyQuest5150
10-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Oh man, thanks for posting those red fishnets, Grrrrrrrrrr!

hotfireman69
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Cheri, you look stunning to me, I see no problems with that beautiful body....MMMMMMMMM....looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rvince
10-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Not only you look totally hot, but I've joined your referal program ! :-D

jasonr30
10-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't kick you out of bed... :D

brickcitybrother
10-22-2005, 06:15 PM
First let me begin this posting by saying there is nothing bout a dick a tits that turns me on so i hope u can appreciate a fellow ts's honest opinion. The site I have run (.) over the past year is based virtually entirely on rating people so I find myself critiquing folks often even when i'm not on the site n i consider myself an excellent judge.

I personally think u just need some more sil or sil period if u have none in your hips n maybe do some squats to make your legs thicker like I do. Then everything will be proportionate. Your not fat at all. But ya belly is pudgy (like mine but im a bit smaller). It's okay for a woman to be pudgy n some guys even think it's cute but u gotta have ass, thighs, hips n legs to go with it which is what men like. If I had to pick a word to describe that pic I would say "improportioned" not fat. you look a lil top heavy but ya legs look small n skinny. (excellent move using your hair to contour your shoulders by the way) your face is pretty though.

Hope u found this helpful.

p.s.- the belt over the jacket... not a good look. i think it actually draws MORE attention to your mid section. maybe a different kinda belt thats thicker with a bigger buckle... like the kind that comes with a jacket, but that belt is clearly for wearing with pants n it looks kinda wrong. again i mean no harm babe just telling u what u wanted to know. i would want folks to tell me if something was off.

I agree totally.

LG
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM
You look pretty damn good to me Cheri.

More pics of you would be welcome.

ezed
10-23-2005, 03:33 AM
If you were here, I'd be all over you like a wet t-shirt.

chefmike
10-23-2005, 03:49 AM
cheri...very sexy...and there's a reason that the person who was "critiquing" you...and insulting your friend danielle, has her back to the camera!! don't be a stranger, babe...

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/thmpson-never-weird-enough.jpg

brickcitybrother
10-23-2005, 04:08 AM
Look transformation takes alot of time and effort.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 05:34 AM
chick ur body is fine dont let the haters give u any shit ...its just the pose u were in that gave u the appearance of a budha belly dont let anyone give u crap esp ppl WITHOUT pics

tsntx
10-23-2005, 05:44 AM
joshie i know what u look like *good* and i was referring to ppl w/o FACE pics or avatars of themselves... nothing wrong w/ having either... but dont critique someone in the harshest way possible if u dont have the balls to be critiqued urself

Alchemist
10-23-2005, 06:09 AM
@ cheribaum:

You look gorgeous.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 06:15 AM
my love, i posted my pic not my name, but anyway..that cats out of the bag, i really thought i was being flattering by implying if she lost weight she would be a "10"...not to add that ide NEVER have made that comment had she not fished for it with the title heading...i hope i didnt come off as sarcastic when i implied she is beautiful and thus a little fine tuning would really put her up there, cause i meant it...she is lovely and an uber girl compared to some girls that are passed off as , cough cough, beautiful on this site....

whoops and im sure shell figure that out.. i did... and yes as for what is tried to be passed off as "attractive" she takes the cake... haters

cheribaum
10-23-2005, 09:26 AM
my love, i posted my pic not my name, but anyway..that cats out of the bag, i really thought i was being flattering by implying if she lost weight she would be a "10"...not to add that ide NEVER have made that comment had she not fished for it with the title heading...i hope i didnt come off as sarcastic when i implied she is beautiful and thus a little fine tuning would really put her up there, cause i meant it...she is lovely and an uber girl compared to some girls that are passed off as , cough cough, beautiful on this site....

whoops and im sure shell figure that out.. i did... and yes as for what is tried to be passed off as "attractive" she takes the cake... haters

"J" it was sincere question and also an attempt to get a little attention. I'm not gonna deny that... A girl needs a little reassurance every now and then. and you can tell from the girls that chose not to comment and the ones who did excluding tsntx, although Im sure the other was being sincere I wasn't really expecting anyone to take it serious, lol. But its nice to know others opinions and how far someone will actually go in critiquing someone else. By the way, I am on a diet.... www.cheri-baum.com

cheribaum
10-23-2005, 09:28 AM
www.cheri-baum.com

cheribaum
10-23-2005, 09:31 AM
www.cheri-baum.com

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 09:49 AM
cheri...very sexy...and there's a reason that the person who was "critiquing" you...and insulting your friend danielle, has her back to the camera!! don't be a stranger, babe...

I agree totally with chefmike. "Mirror, mirror on the wall who's got a pudgy belly and waitline afterall?" Lmao.

I personally wouldnt take any advice coming from someone who has not even applied their own advice to themselves. If it came from someone credible (With pics to prove it)..Id rush up and do as adviced. But alas!..Well you get the picture gurlie.. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

ezed
10-24-2005, 04:29 AM
J
How the fuck did you get up on top of an entertainment center in that picture, and why?

tsntx
10-24-2005, 04:37 AM
i helped him up

yellowlt4
10-24-2005, 09:29 PM
www.cheri-baum.com

Damn you are looking fine. love the outfit!

Uncut
10-24-2005, 09:37 PM
the only thing fat is your COCK you look great

Risky
10-25-2005, 01:28 AM
You look fine! Be confident, be yourself.

Jen., bashing others doesn't make you better. So quit it! If everybody says everything straight from their minds, we would all be at war. We human beings would have long ago been wiped out by ourselves. A little diplomacy goes a long way. Next time, spend $30 K on communication skills instead of cosmetic surgeries.

shemales-yumyum
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
HELL NO! SMOKIN HOT BABE! DONT EVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

Mista Bone
10-25-2005, 02:05 AM
Looks good to me.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-25-2005, 02:20 AM
speaking from someone wh has had weight issues of her own- and gained and lost, and gained and lost- and worked it out, and sucked it out-

i think when you open yourself to such a question- you open yourself to critique that may be unflattering.

if you are concerened with your weight then motivate to do something about it.

if you are not- then let it be.

anytime you expose yourself- literally- you will draw both negative and postive criticimsn- just gotta live with it.

Vicki Richter
10-25-2005, 04:13 AM
There is this cool thing called an ab roller. You can get it at target. Use it every day for a few months (100+ reps a day) and you'll get a tiny tight belly. Speaking of which, I need to start working out again. I'm getting way too thick.

You definitely got a bit of a belly going on. Like I said before, you're really attractive though.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-25-2005, 08:32 AM
Vicki 1 thing Ilove about u is you've always been an honest bitch. I love it.

Vicki Richter
10-25-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm not being catty... It would be like me taking a picture of my feet and saying, "Do you guys think I have big feet?"... I mean of course I do.
Probably no bigger than most TS... but they are big for my height.

If you have a belly, of course you know you have a belly... Then taking 2 -3 pix of it and asking... well sheesh. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's clearly a pooch. 10 more # and it's a gut. If you are going to be naked or nearly naked in front of a camera, you owe it to yourself not to have a pooch.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-25-2005, 09:25 AM
It's funny tho... i tell the truth in a nice way just like u did and i'm labeled a hater. yet no one dared to say shit bout your response which was almost identical to mine. the subject... Does it look fat? lmao... i guess this was one of those threads your not supposed to answer.

travel4fun81
10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
The real question is, do you think you look fat. Who cares what others think? Does it really matter. Be happy and accepting of youself. If YOU think and believe you look gorgeous (and by the way I think you do) then it will show.

magic6inch
10-25-2005, 07:57 PM
your cock looks fat

popperluv
10-25-2005, 09:31 PM
your cock looks fat
Yes it does.
Hey cheri you planning any trips to NYC :?:

cheribaum
10-25-2005, 09:31 PM
I was open to and expecting all negative criticism. I also was expecting everyone to respond that felt they needed to. I wasnt setting myself up for anything. I just wanted you people to be real. I appreciate everyones responses, negative or positive, shallow or real. Not that anything anyone said was truely negative. I didnt realize I was coming across as bitter at everyones responses. :D I can take as much as can be dealt because afterall I had to deal with it this long. (as all of us gurls have too)

I guess I should have asked, "Do I look LIke I'm loosing weight?"
but who's really paying attention anyway?

www.cheri-baum.com

Deepdarkfucker
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
You still sexy as hell baby

sdman
04-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Honestly, Do I look Fat?

you were saying? I think I spent to much time staring at your cock.

latrix67
04-13-2006, 07:25 PM

"J" it was sincere question and also an attempt to get a little attention. I'm not gonna deny that... A girl needs a little reassurance every now and then. and you can tell from the girls that chose not to comment and the ones who did excluding tsntx, although Im sure the other was being sincere I wasn't really expecting anyone to take it serious, lol. But its nice to know others opinions and how far someone will actually go in critiquing someone else. By the way, I am on a diet.... www.cheri-baum.com

Me too!!! A Guiness & Uster Fry diet!!! (Wonder why it aint working :lol: )
PS,You look mighty fine to me!!!! :D
L67

happyjack
04-13-2006, 07:40 PM
heres a better angleyou look marvelous darling

GlenAz
04-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I think tsntx had it right, it's the pose. I'd be willing to bet there were other pics in that set you liked and you thought you looked fine in.

From someone that has taken pics of GG's for the last four years, anytime you do a shoot with a girl (no matter how hardbody she may be) there are always going to be a few in the set that makes her arms, tummy, legs, or hips look to big. As a general rule, it always best not to take pics of your subject straight on as it tends to make them appear larger than they really are. Standing, sitting poses taken slightly off angle to the left or right usually produces the best results. If you look at the many pics posted here, many of them are taken either with the photographer or model angled slightly to the left or right (anywhere from 10 to 45 degrees). That's not to say there have not been some great straight on shots though, but they are just harder to get right :)

Think you look great though! Hope this helps.

chefmike
04-13-2006, 10:47 PM
:smh :roll:

latrix67
04-13-2006, 11:18 PM
:smh :roll:

Chef! you cnut!i've just spat chunksat the screen with that photo!!!! How'd ya get a photo of my ex anyway???
Traded her in for this new model! :lol:

(I wish!!! :cry: )
L67

shemalefun
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
u look fat.. meaning the bulge in ur panties;) thats hot.. You are insanley beautiful

callahac
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM
You look fine...don't worry about it. All girls come in different shapes and sizes. You are hot and sexy, period.

cheribaum
04-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks for bringing an old subject back but Im way beyond that question. Not only has my look changed but I have lost 15 lbs. I just need to do a little tummy toning now.

happyjack
04-14-2006, 06:52 PM
You're lookin' great, babe. "F" these faceless critics.yeah,,what she said,goes double for me

DHaswood
04-14-2006, 06:59 PM
You're lookin' great, babe. "F" these faceless critics.yeah,,what she said,goes double for me

I got wood looking at your pic. See?

shemalefun
04-14-2006, 11:19 PM
now thats a cock

skweetis
04-15-2006, 12:55 AM
gross!
please keep your non-shemale boners to yourself.
i doubt these girls even care.

and by the way cheri, you look magnificent.

fitz207
04-15-2006, 01:36 AM
In my opinion Cheri you look very passable to me, you don't need ANY toning. I love curves. BTW you look so nice in this pic.

atkms7
09-30-2006, 05:54 AM
i know this post is old, but yeah, in the first pic you had a little bit of a pudge, which personally, i think most guys like, but you looked DAMN SEXY, please post more pics, whenever i see them my hand goes down to my cock automatically and that bloodhound gang song plays in my head

baby you and me aint nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discover channel...gettin horny now

Bicycology
09-30-2006, 06:30 AM
The only thing Ms. Baum needs to change is her zipcode.

Preferably, to mine...

Babe!

bassman2546
09-30-2006, 03:32 PM
There is this cool thing called an ab roller. You can get it at target. Use it every day for a few months (100+ reps a day) and you'll get a tiny tight belly. Speaking of which, I need to start working out again. I'm getting way too thick.

You definitely got a bit of a belly going on. Like I said before, you're really attractive though.

Not everyone is the same. Yes the ab roller and any other abdominal exercise will tighten up abdominals but without decent nutrition and aerobic exercise cheri may not lean out. If anything she could possibly accentuate the waistline by building behind a wall of fat.

Trust me. Do a couple of abdominal exercises. Eat properly and do 45 minutes of cardio five times a week. You will rock!

needsum
10-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Cherri, if it were up to me I'd say don't change a thing--you look absolutely gorgeous. I know you have to do what you feel you must, but trust me, you look soooooooo good!

a994
10-11-2006, 05:04 AM
I think you're attractive. And I've got a bit (okay, more than a bit) of a spare tire myself.

renoswm33
10-11-2006, 03:21 PM
you are absolutely beautiful - I hope to meet-up with you some day