SexChangeTranny.com
08-23-2009, 10:39 PM
edit

SexChangeTranny.com
08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
edit

rockabilly
Always breathtaking Danielle ;) Thank you.

buckjohnson
Very nice pictures.

I don't watch Maury often, but the adverts seems to tell that a common storyline is someone is pregnant and someone denies it and a DNA test to detemine paternity is done.

Are you hiding something or not sharing something with the general public?

MrsKellyPierce
08-23-2009, 10:42 PM
I posted mine a long time ago! :) but great pics woman!

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-24-2009, 07:13 AM
Not that my opinion matters but Danielle you look hotter as a brunette than a blonde. Gives you more of a sultry look.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-25-2009, 09:23 PM
edit

SexChangeTranny.com
08-25-2009, 09:33 PM
edit

Nikka
08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
sweet pics Dani :)

Alyssa87
08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
u did a man or woman show?

CaptainGeech
08-25-2009, 09:36 PM
lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

SexChangeTranny.com
08-25-2009, 09:38 PM
edit

SexChangeTranny.com
08-25-2009, 09:39 PM
edit

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Relax mami , I'm sure the pics are beautiful. ;) You are breathtaking Danielle.

Alyssa87
08-25-2009, 09:45 PM
my favorite thing is men who arent hispanic that call girls 'mami'.

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 09:47 PM
how do ya know i'm not latino ?

Alyssa87
08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Well Billy from South Carolina who is a virgin, i have no idea.

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 09:51 PM
sigh it's true ... :cry: ... i'm whiter than white. I'm a lighter shade of pale.

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
But it's cool i have a pass. :D I can use the phrase mami ... 3 more times ... damn it 2 more times now.

Silcc69
08-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Asskisser FTL! Anyways Maury is so damn predictable. Shows consist of:

1. Are you the father
2. Out of control teens
3. Man or woman
4. Caught on camera

rockabilly
08-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Dont forget fat babies.

Silcc69
08-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I miss Ricki Lake and Jenny Jones.

2009AD
08-26-2009, 12:28 AM

LOL. You forgot to mention the avatar. Confederate flag? C'mon Billy. :roll:

AsiaMei
08-26-2009, 12:57 AM

me too!

thezodiac
08-26-2009, 01:01 AM
FUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHITFUCKING GODDAMM DEBUB FUCKING BULLSHIT
tourette's much, Danielle?

mikejones
08-26-2009, 01:11 AM

Looking very hot mami!

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 01:26 AM

LOL. You forgot to mention the avatar. Confederate flag? C'mon Billy. :roll:

I dont focus on the background ... i focus on the guy rockin the double bass. :)

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 01:43 AM
The flag has always bothered me.. which is why I have always ignored Billy.

Nobody has addressed what kind of show it was, based on the normal subject matter Maury presents

Floyd R
08-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Danielle, you look fantastic.

Silcc69
08-26-2009, 02:33 AM

Nobody has addressed what kind of show it was, based on the normal subject matter Maury presents

Billy mite be a super poster but that flag has never bothered me and i'm black.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 02:44 AM

Why, what's wrong with the stars & bars?

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Anybody who "flies" the stars and bars, in today's era, is crazy, stupid, narcissist, purposeful in their ignorance, bootlicker, lacks self-respect and esteem or just downright racist.

I don't know Billy. But a look at his postings indicates that he might fit some of the above adjectives.

Any one that can't see the craziness of representing stars and bars in a forum that preaches hope and acceptance are either blind or woefully educated.

Silcc69
08-26-2009, 02:58 AM
Anybody who "flies" the stars and bars, in today's era, is crazy, stupid, narcissist, purposeful in their ignorance, bootlicker, lacks self-respect and esteem or just downright racist.

I don't know Billy. But a look at his postings indicates that he might fit some of the above adjectives.

Any one that can't see the craziness of representing stars and bars in a forum that preaches hope and acceptance are either blind or woefully educated.

Other than the rampant asskissing he does, he is anything but a racist.

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 03:15 AM
I don't know him.

I understand you point. I have many Michael Jackson's album/cd's. Does not mean I cordone his lifestyle.

But lets be for real. This is a forum for tolerance and understanding. The confederacy is neither

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:18 AM

Other than the rampant asskissing he does, he is anything but a racist.Yeah, he's not racist... I bet he'd kiss the green chick's ass (from Star Trek) if he could.

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:20 AM
The confederacy is neitherOnly goofballs who do civil war re-enactments use the present tense in referring to the confederacy.

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:22 AM
Just like HA forum for Danielle's thread containing backstage pictures to turn into a discussion about race.

How's this:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/sexchangetranny2_399.jpg

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Sorry phobun. I disagree with you. But there is a bar about a couple blocks from my house that flys the flag. So the flag is prevelant.

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Sorry phobun. I disagree with you. But there is a bar about a couple blocks from my house that flys the flag. So the flag is prevelant.One bar or multiple bars? Too bad your neighborhood is not Hollywood, then you might have stars n bars.

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:28 AM
Sorry phobun. I disagree with you. But there is a bar about a couple blocks from my house that flys the flag. So the flag is prevelant.One bar or multiple bars? Too bad your neighborhood is not Hollywood, then you might have stars n bars.

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:29 AM

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:31 AM

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:31 AM

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:32 AM

phobun
08-26-2009, 03:33 AM

jaycanuck
08-26-2009, 03:38 AM
Hey Buckjohnson. Back the fuck off. I see you over-analyzing in Alyssa's thread too. Neither Rockabilly ore Alyssa are racist. Get over yourself friend. If you're looking to start shit, please do it elsewhere.

jaycanuck
08-26-2009, 03:41 AM
I may get a double post because of the bug on the forum...but you need to back off Buck. Neither Alyssa or Rockabilly are racists. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. And don't fire back with "that stuff offends me to no end". You know full well that they aren't racists. Grow up.

Silcc69
08-26-2009, 03:42 AM
http://paulduncan.org/files/confederate_flag.jpg

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Hmmm ok after lots of googling , several failed jpgs , gifs and photobucketing (is that a word) i have failed to find a more pc avatar. Buck if you are offended , than i'm sorry. I have no love for the confederate flag ... but i do dig that Rockin pose. You can't please everyone ... good day Mr. Buck Johnson.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:01 AM

So are you willing to fly the United States flag, or any historical version thereof, knowing that;
-New York was a slave state as long as Virginia
-Most of the profits generated by slave labor went to yankee shipping companies that acted as the middlemen in selling cash crops overseas
-Abolition laws in the north were calculated to be full of loopholes so the north can serve as a breeding state to "make" slaves that would then be sold to southern plantations (hence the phrase "sold down the river")
-The decision to stop the international slave trade was done not in the name of ethics & morality, but simple economics knowing it would make a domestic private sector which would exist solely to produce slaves for slave owners
-Voting rights were extended to blacks in Virginia before New York State
-The taking of Sumter was caused directly by the feds reneging on their promise to evacuate the fortifications to turn them over to the state of South Carolina.

I could go on...

The fact of the matter is that the entire country is to blame for our past institutions, and throwing the blame on the south is inaccurate and ignores the fact that the United States had been geographically split going back to the articles of the federation along ideological grounds relating to the role of the centralized/federal government... including in many ways that had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery. Slavery was the straw that broke the camel's back, but it was just one straw out of a long ling of major disputes going back decades.

If we paint history selectively to project guilt on just the south we're effectively letting everyone else who had a share in that mess get away with their crimes, which is to put it mildly, a grievous problem.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:03 AM

So are you willing to fly the United States flag, or any historical version thereof, knowing that;
-Most of the profits generated by slave labor went to yankee shipping companies that acted as the middlemen in selling cash crops overseas
-Abolition laws in the north were calculated to be full of loopholes so the north can serve as a breeding state to "make" slaves that would then be sold to southern plantations (hence the phrase "sold down the river")
-The decision to stop the international slave trade was done not in the name of ethics & morality, but simple economics knowing it would make a domestic private sector which would exist solely to produce slaves for slave owners
-The taking of Sumter was caused directly by the feds reneging on their promise to evacuate the fortifications to turn them over to the state of South Carolina.

I could go on...

The fact of the matter is that the entire country is to blame for our past institutions, and throwing the blame on the south is inaccurate and ignores the fact that the United States had been geographically split going back to the articles of the federation along ideological grounds relating to the role of the centralized/federal government... including in many ways that had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery. Slavery was the straw that broke the camel's back, but it was just one straw out of a long ling of major disputes going back decades.

If we paint history selectively to project guilt on just the south we're effectively letting everyone else who had a share in that mess get away with their crimes, which is to put it mildly, a grievous problem.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:03 AM

I could go on...

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 04:05 AM
Ok let me try again ... After much googling , upload failing and yada yada . As i said i like the pic , i see beyond the background. Judging someone by an avatar ... what do you call that ?

Oh and how much longer until the bugs are worked out ?

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:07 AM
My man.

I never wrote that Billy or Alyssa were racist. I write for a living. I am careful about words, because I know then mean "stuff".

But lets be for real. Nobody represents that flag with racist underpinnings of thoughts. I don't know him. Nor want to. Representing the flag is an auto "your no friend of mine" response.

Mischaracterizing my writings, while provocative, is like using rat poison bait to kill roaches. Wrong poison, no effect on me. There are many things you can use to kill my postings and me. Your posting is not one of them

phobun
08-26-2009, 04:10 AM
I am careful about words, because I know then mean "stuff".
What do queer deer do?

Buck fuck!

Silcc69
08-26-2009, 04:11 AM
Is that RueMue?

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 04:14 AM
I dont represent the flag :lol: :lol: Thanks Phobun , no ass is safe from my kissing :twisted: not even those klingon sisters from ST TNG :lol:
I got 99 problems but racism isn't one. But it's cool if Buck judges me by the shade of my avatar , i'm not mad at him.

phobun
08-26-2009, 04:16 AM
Is that RueMue?LOL

raybbaby
08-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Anyone know when this episode of Maury Po'bitch will be on?

raybbaby
08-26-2009, 04:22 AM

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:22 AM
ok... Let say it again, I can't call anyone a racist I don't know. Racism is "a gotta know the person" thang, not something that can be discern from the abstract, lie a avatar . SarahG, I also think you did not read my posting carefully. I said that the flag should not be presented in a forum that honors acceptance.

And my postings is partially effected by the debug. Frustration is a terrible deterrant to common sense.

And I never got a chance to see the pics. And why was DF on a show about proving paternity?

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:23 AM
ok... Let say it again, I can't call anyone a racist I don't know. Racism is "a gotta know the person" thang, not something that can be discern from the abstract, like a avatar . SarahG, I also think you did not read my posting carefully. I said that the flag should not be presented in a forum that honors acceptance.

And my postings is partially effected by the debug. Frustration is a terrible deterrant to common sense.

And I never got a chance to see the pics. And why was DF on a show about proving paternity?

raybbaby
08-26-2009, 04:24 AM

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:27 AM
ok... Let say it again, I can't call anyone a racist I don't know. Racism is "a gotta know the person" thang, not something that can be discern from the abstract, lie a avatar . SarahG, I also think you did not read my posting carefully. I said that the flag should not be presented in a forum that honors acceptance.

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:28 AM

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:35 AM

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:37 AM

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:38 AM

2009AD
08-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Hmmm ok after lots of googling , several failed jpgs , gifs and photobucketing (is that a word) i have failed to find a more pc avatar. Buck if you are offended , than i'm sorry. I have no love for the confederate flag ... but i do dig that Rockin pose. You can't please everyone ... good day Mr. Buck Johnson.

Oh please. How much do you know about rockabilly? Tons of Rockabilly artists who do not fly the flag of treason.

http://www.acousticmusic.com/fame/g04429.jpg

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/8384521/Lee+Rocker+leerockersilver.jpg

http://www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com/albums/alb4/Lee_Rocker.jpg

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:40 AM
ok... Let say it again, I can't call anyone a racist I don't know. Racism is "a gotta know the person" thang, not something that can be discern from the abstract, like an avatar. SarahG, I also think you did not read my posting carefully. I said that the flag should not be presented in a forum that honors acceptance.

And my postings are partially affected by the debug. Frustration is a terrible deterrent to common sense.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:49 AM
I said that the flag should not be presented in a forum that honors acceptance.

That's what I was responding to, actually.

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:50 AM
the flag of treason.

By that do you mean the original 13 star flag or the "don't tread on me" flag?

Or is it only treason when you lose the war?

CaptainGeech
08-26-2009, 04:50 AM
I got to be honest. I didn't even notice that flag in his logo. But every time I think of the confederacy it makes me smile. Always reminds me of Cartman.

Cartman and a Alternative logo.

CaptainGeech
08-26-2009, 04:52 AM
second try

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:54 AM
Sarah G.

I don't fly a flag. My dad's family is from the Bahamas, my mother's are is from France(Mom), my mother father is a Cherokee.

So while I am a american, I feel I do my family heritage a disservice by honoring one culture over another

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:54 AM
Sarah G.

I don't fly a flag. My dad's family is from the Bahamas, my mother's are is from France(Mom), my mother father is a Cherokee.

So while I am a american, I feel I do my family heritage a disservice by honoring one culture over another

SarahG
08-26-2009, 04:57 AM

So why would the CSA flag be any worse from a Union flag in that regard?

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:58 AM
Sarah G.

I don't fly a flag. My dad's family is from the Bahamas, my mother Mom is from France, my mother father is a Cherokee.

So while I am a american, I feel I do my family heritage a disservice by honoring one culture over another.

I do not want to hijack this thread. I never meant to call anyone a racist, so Billy and others I apologize if it came out that way.

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Sarah G.

I don't fly a flag. My dad's family is from the Bahamas, my mother Mom is from France, my mother father is a Cherokee.

So while I am a american, I feel I do my family heritage a disservice by honoring one culture over another.

I do not want to hijack this thread. I never meant to call anyone a racist, so Billy and others I apologize if it came out that way.

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 05:02 AM
No worries Buck , i like everybody. :)

buckjohnson
08-26-2009, 05:07 AM
THEN TEAR DOWN THAT AVATAR!!!! (SOUNDING LIKE REAGAN)

Seriously, thanks for not taking things personally. That means a lot to me.

2009AD
08-26-2009, 05:11 AM
the flag of treason.

By that do you mean the original 13 star flag or the "don't tread on me" flag?

Or is it only treason when you lose the war?

Yep, the winners get to write the history. Was the American Revolution an act of treason? Sure. So what? The Colonies won, they got to write history. The Southern traitors lost, they did not get a chance to write history. C'est la vie! :wink:

rockabilly
08-26-2009, 05:14 AM
Cool , I respect everybody and treat people w/ a kind word irl and online. Take it easy man , later. :)

Quiet Reflections
08-26-2009, 05:27 AM
I miss Morton Downey Jr.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-26-2009, 06:14 AM
edit

Ryz
08-26-2009, 06:46 AM
Yoouu maaad, you maaaad!

CaptainGeech
08-26-2009, 08:41 AM
WOW

CaptainGeech
08-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Agreed. Now to some more interesting things.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bikini8sm_114_821.jpg

:o

CaptainGeech
08-27-2009, 09:47 AM
BUMP

worldbro
08-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Not backstage; but this was me when I found out the results

raybbaby
08-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Not backstage; but this was me when I found out the results
LMFAO!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
I wish American talk shows would have shows about transexuals, who are happy to be transexuals and show a bit of how we really are.
There is a spanish talk show based out of Miami, El Gordo Y La Flaca.
They have a guest star who is on the show with them and she is a transexual, she started on the show as a drag queen, and transformed thru working on the show. Cachita.
I was flown out to be on the show in 2001 when I won Miss latina Continental here in Chicago and was featured on Spanish telivision in an entertainment segment.
Nobody was cruel to me at all.
I got to speak on my life as a trans and how I cope with every day bullshit.
Then a few years later Bruce Bruce invited me to be on Oone of Jenny Joneses last shows before she went off the air.
TOTALLY different.
Its actually my first encounter with Miss Holly Sweet.
They had a panel of girls on stage just to talk shit about us along with the audience.
Sad they put a girl to talk shit to her own kind. I didnt ever hold it against Holly because this is a game.
I did profit ALOT from that episode, in both Chicago, but more so in NYC.
So its give and take.
Mimi has ask me to go on a few shows with her, just to be silly, but I dunno.
I'm at a point in my life where I feel I should be appreciated and help open peoples eyes to reality.
When I find that show, then I'll go back.
No I'm not a man
NO I'm not a woman.
I am the 3rd sex. I am transgendered and I love it now! Thats why rude posts here and bullshit in real life no longer bother me.
I wasn't always the prettiest girl on the block and I used to be self concious.
NOw I just focus on making myself happy and not worrying about what other people think.
I have a sister I want to help realize that, but when the time comes, she will see what I mean.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Does that not just gag you.
Or guys who tell you they are papi's but look like a trick with no money tryna pull some ass for free when the club is closing and they see you alone.
Por favor!!