PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian babe Victoria Adams

buggsy
08-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I've been searching for any info on a brazilian babe called Victoria Adams (and not the stinking one from the spice girls!!!)
I've recently seen a vidoe of her and cant find anything else. Does any one have any info if she's still in the adult industry?

Any info in much appreaciated.

praetor
08-24-2009, 01:38 AM
I've been searching for any info on a brazilian babe called Victoria Adams (and not the stinking one from the spice girls!!!)
I've recently seen a vidoe of her and cant find anything else. Does any one have any info if she's still in the adult industry?

She disappeared, drugs addicted.

partlycloudy
08-24-2009, 03:35 AM
:(

tinamem
08-27-2009, 02:29 AM
I agree..one of my favourites ever.

Look out for her in the following titles:

She said blow me
Sher plays with her cock
Rogue adventures 24
Transsexual cheerleader search (Best one)
Trannysurprise - Vitoria (She also goes by this)

Good luck, enjoy.

kmod
09-21-2009, 02:29 AM

That's terrible. When is the industry going to start REALLY taking care of their own? I'm not saying performers need nanny's......I just think there should be some kind of outreach program just in case to help with addiction.

ILuvGurls
09-21-2009, 02:39 PM

damn i certainly hate to hear this, she has long been one of my favs from down south.....her and Victoria Ribeiro. both were so sexy and cute but oh so nasty, in a good way of course.

hope the best for her and recovery

elo
09-23-2009, 02:19 AM
[

She disappeared, drugs addicted.Thats sad.Where has she been at last,praetor?

praetor
09-23-2009, 02:38 AM
[

She disappeared, drugs addicted.Thats sad.Where has she been at last,praetor?

Hi Elo, i haven't any information about her, she disappeared.

ptyseminole
09-23-2009, 05:00 AM
too bad, a real shame...

Star Angel 86
09-23-2009, 06:44 AM

That really sad to hear because just seeing on the cover of Joey Silvera's Rogue Adventure 24 she had bigtime star potential.

yodajazz
09-23-2009, 09:39 AM

Maybe this was the vid that you saw, but I ran across this:
http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=adb5870a5b3ffe438e48