PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Dupre

no_shade
08-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Nicole Dupre was banned at HA forum a couple of years ago.
Nicole Dupre then went to HD forum and was at home there until recently.
Nicole Dupre is no longer welcome there.
Mimi begged that the ban on Nicole Dupre be removed at HA forum, but then Mimi kissed off HA forum!

This is not to get into the middle of any of the online fights Nicole Dupre has had here at HA forum since returning.

But do you think the nastiness and fighting has increased since Nicole Dupre has returned to HA forum?

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Mimi begged that the ban on Nicole Dupre be removed at HA forum, but then Mimi kissed off HA forum!

This is not to get into the middle of any of the online fights Nicole Dupre has had here at HA forum since returning.

But do you think the nastiness and fighting has increased since Nicole Dupre has returned to HA forum?

You signed up just now just to post this? FAIL.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/2448390248_2630c0293d.jpg

~BB~

timxxx
08-23-2009, 02:28 PM

Wuss!

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 02:29 PM
THIS SEEMS SHADY

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 02:40 PM
i like her. like a lot.

trish
08-23-2009, 03:16 PM
What? Nicole too quick, too sharp, too smart and sexy for you pussboi?

jaycanuck
08-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Are you serious? I never seen her cause shit. Plus she's fucking hot.

praetor
08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Pix of her, please!!

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:09 PM
http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/18880403/or/885073582/name/IMG_1028.jpg

BLKGSXR
08-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I voted NO simply because with or without her here HA will be HA people will always disagree.

praetor
08-23-2009, 04:16 PM
http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/18880403/or/885073582/name/IMG_1028.jpg

Thnx, you r delicious!!!

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Not a big fan of your tats but I must say you have the most alluring eyes.

TomSelis
08-23-2009, 04:41 PM
No, there hasn't been an increase in nastiness since Nicole returned.

Same level of nastiness and fighting that it's always had. Just different people doing it.

....but why create a new account to ask this question? Why not just ask under your regular account?

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:18 PM
No, there hasn't been an increase in nastiness since Nicole returned.

Same level of nastiness and fighting that it's always had. Just different people doing it.

....but why create a new account to ask this question? Why not just ask under your regular account?

Thanks, Tom. :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Fuck Arianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old inked up big tittied bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fought with her ass since day 1 of her existence on HA and she keeps getting up and coming back for more.

I wish I had a license to do plastic surgery I'd implant some fat into her cheeks so when I meet her and punch her in the grille she absorbs the blow better while I film the spit coming out her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin.....................

Look Nicole is cool as fuck, as are most others, but she's very opinionated. And often those on HA that are opinionated and go against the grain get slammed upon. There's also the factor that cowards from other forums make up accounts to log onto HA and try to sway folks into thinking certain individuals are a problem. If you don't come around much or are new, of course you might believe what they say. That is until the veterans attack the threads they post with the truth.............then all hell breaks loose......

Bottomline: Nicole has DD implants now, so as far as 90% of the guys on here are concerned, large cock or not, she's a hotty, and they won't easily let her or her replies to threads go for some bitch ass fools emotions............

JWBL

Quiet Reflections
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Fuck Arianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old inked up big tittied bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fought with her ass since day 1 of her existence on HA and she keeps getting up and coming back for more.

I wish I had a license to do plastic surgery I'd implant some fat into her cheeks so when I meet her and punch her in the grille she absorbs the blow better while I film the spit coming out her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin.....................

Look Nicole is cool as fuck, as are most others, but she's very opinionated. And often those on HA that are opinionated and go against the grain get slammed upon. There's also the factor that cowards from other forums make up accounts to log onto HA and try to sway folks into thinking certain individuals are a problem. If you don't come around much or are new, of course you might believe what they say. That is until the veterans attack the threads they post with the truth.............then all hell breaks loose......

Bottomline: Nicole has DD implants now, so as far as 90% of the guys on here are concerned, large cock or not, she's a hotty, and they won't easily let her or her replies to threads go for some bitch ass fools emotions............

JWBLYes, fuck that opinionated whore, Arianna. I never did like that booger slut, not one lil' bitty! Bigmouth fuckin' EYE-talian BITCH! Who the fuck died and made her boss? ;)

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Nicole is very entertaining to me.

fred41
08-23-2009, 06:28 PM
:rock2 ..ROCK ON NICOLE !!!... :rock2

yosi
08-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I voted : NO

I like this lady who calls herself : Nicole Dupre
to read what she writes , because she's a very smart lady.

sometimes she might be over provocative and shooting before realising what the target actualy is, but she writes what she thinks , I like her honesty 8)

SexChangeTranny.com
08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
And you intend no shade right?

So hide behind your stupid screen name you stupid coward .... We don't need the Phenomenal Nicole to read you like a cheap paper back novel - Get out !!!

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 07:45 PM
And you intend no shade right?

So hide behind your stupid screen name you stupid coward .... We don't need the Phenomenal Nicole to read you like a cheap paper back novel - Get out !!!LMAO!

Love you, bitch. :-*

rockabilly
08-23-2009, 08:02 PM
I say no , Nicole is very opinionated and says whatever is on her mind. Agree or disagree it's a matter of opinion.

Felicia Katt
08-23-2009, 08:13 PM
How, exactly, was this not supposed to get right in the middle of things? And how, exactly, was this supposed to help the board become more civil?

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Someone should check the OP's IP and see if I made any secondary account. OMG! Don't want the shade ya know! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
08-23-2009, 08:39 PM
choke on cum and die bitch! :twisted:

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 08:44 PM
JeniferTS

Was that some kind of misplaced metaphor? If not, was that necc?

Chaotic
08-23-2009, 08:49 PM

I wonder who's alt this is? :roll: :smh

SexChangeTranny.com
08-23-2009, 08:52 PM

It is soooooo obvious that it is an alt id... I mean... he/she/it didn't even try to hide lol

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 09:15 PM
It is not obvious to me.

BLKGSXR
08-23-2009, 09:17 PM
It is not obvious to me.Stop being a nutswinger then
Definition of nutswinger-thinking with your cock and not your brain ^_^

Chaotic
08-23-2009, 09:19 PM

It is soooooo obvious that it is an alt id... I mean... he/she/it didn't even try to hide lol

Exactly!! :lol:

If one is going pretend to be a new account, then at least ACT like a new account! :lol: :lol:

BLKGSXR
08-23-2009, 09:21 PM
It is not obvious to me.dont be a nutswinger.

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 09:42 PM
OK. After the facts were pointed out to me...I guess I am a little naive. It is pretty obvious.

Willie Escalade
08-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Nicole is cool peoples. I like her! :D

anonftwlulz
08-24-2009, 10:57 AM
How about a new poll: Has the fierceness and hotness increased since Nicole Dupre returned?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No, because I am a cockhound
[X] Yes, and did I mention she was hot?

:P

AmyDaly
08-24-2009, 11:15 AM
One of the mods needs to out the thread starter.

BellaBellucci
08-24-2009, 11:29 AM
One of the mods needs to out the thread starter.

Why? We all know it's Nicole. ;)

~BB~