PDA

View Full Version : Which was the Original HA or HD?

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-22-2009, 09:47 PM
As the title states who was first Hung Angels or Hung Devils and which one is the bigger site?

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Hungangels was the first and this sites makes more money so it's a bigger site.

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
I think HA came first. :shrug:

AsiaMei
08-22-2009, 09:55 PM
HA was first

Legend
08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Is that a joke,that pathetic forum was renamed hungdevils aka the clone forum after hungangels went down to steal hungangels users which didn't work.That whole forum is just a cheap imitation of hungangels.They aren't even worth discussing.

hwbs
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
yes sir ...but she did have the site a long time...just changed the name of the forum :)

Faldur
08-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Hung angels current rank is 60,243, Devils is a ways back at 224,000.

trish
08-22-2009, 11:45 PM
The history can all be found in the Bible. First there was heaven, filled with beautiful Hung Angels. A few of those angels became discontent and rebelled. The rebellion was unsuccessful and they embarked to another realm...darker...and at the cosmic antipodes. After this "fall" from grace they became known as Hung Devils. Some of us inhabit both worlds: angel and devil. I'm more angel than devil, so I hang mostly here. HA is my favorite place. It has most, but not all, of my favorite people & friends, my favorite threads and favorite mods. But I do visit hell every once in a while and talk with my good friends there too; poor souls.

The Judge
08-23-2009, 12:25 AM
HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend :lol: Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs

Wow. That's sooooooooooooooo deep. But please, tell us more about these ""pos and negs". :popcorn

Legend
08-23-2009, 03:54 AM
HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend :lol: Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs

The reason jillian from family guy... i mean vicki was banned because she carried on this forum constantly about how her forum was better then hungangels while she was still posting here.So its her who thinks that piece of shit clone forum is better then this one.Now please go crawl in your leader's huge, disgusting anus and STFU!

BrendaQG
08-23-2009, 03:55 AM
HA was the first and is probably first in popularity.

bte
08-23-2009, 04:01 AM
I used to be on HungDevils awhile ago, until I kept reading about HA this and HA that, I didn't know what HA was until I entered it in Google. I logged on this site and haven't been back to HD.

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-23-2009, 04:17 AM
HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend :lol: Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs Actually I'm not pitting one against the other I read another thread about HD and went to the site to check it out. I just wanted to know who was the first and who was better in the opinion of others who might be members of both sites that's all. :D