PDA

View Full Version : Kelis is one GREEDY BITCH!!!!!

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 06:01 AM
By Ismael AbduSalaam

After receiving a judgment last month ordering Nas to pay over $44,000 in monthly child and spousal support, singer Kelis is now requesting an increase totaling over $400,000.

According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month.

The July judgment will be reviewed in September, at which time a judge will make a final decision on what Nas will pay in child support, and how long he will required to maintain spousal support for his ex-wife.

The star couple divorced in April, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences.

Both parties have kept the matter private, with Nas simply asserting he was a good husband and his happiness at the successful birth of his first son, Knight.

At press time, neither Nas nor Kelis could be reached for comment on the latest court proceedings.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx

Alyssa87
08-22-2009, 06:13 AM
if he doesnt like it, he should fight for custody.
see if being a single parent is worth the 'savings'.

AmericanDream
08-22-2009, 06:59 AM
That's good, he'll have to put out more albums.

BLKGSXR
08-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Man NAS knows what he got himself into- Kelis is a smart woman shes not just looking out for herself but her children.-Shady but smart -imo-money wont buy you happiness but it will help with surviving :shrug

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 07:05 AM
Man NAS knows what he got himself into- Kelis is a smart woman shes not just looking out for herself but her children.-Shady but smart -imo-money wont buy you happiness but it will help with surviving :shrug

Uhm who cant raise a kid off of jsut 13,000 a month?

BLKGSXR
08-22-2009, 07:07 AM

Uhm who cant raise a kid off of jsut 13,000 a month?People who have lived their whole lives at a standard of that lol.. Man 13k is alot to most of us-to people like NAS and kelis is not so much anymore-Their children born into a life of luxury. You understand what I mean...He grosses a quarter of a million a month-dude wont really care and if he did He would like Alyssa87 said Fight for custody.

Alyssa87
08-22-2009, 07:08 AM

Uhm who cant raise a kid off of jsut 13,000 a month?

what kind of father is ok with having his children's standard of living be 1/20 of his?

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm sorry but Kelis has been doing all the talking and you 2 are basically buying into her all of her crap. Alyssa87 when is 13,700 a month considered poor? This bitch was talkin about 20,000 dollars for a baby carriage along with a couple thousand for a nanny. Even if he tried to fight for custody the courts virtually always favor the woman in these situations. The only time a male won to my knowledge was with Kevin Federline and Brittney Spears and she had went out the deep end.

Alyssa87
08-22-2009, 07:38 AM
he's not a fuckin construction worker or in middle mgt.

he has a luxurious life. his kids deserve the same.

p e r i o d.

freak
08-22-2009, 07:42 AM
should take her on a cruise and lose her at sea. That is plain robbery, too many females use a child as a lottery ticket.

I use to live in S Florida and the Mets trained in Port Saint Lucie and the Expos in WPB, there were about a dozen girls that would sleep with them just to get knocked up. I know the girl that made Larry Walker leave his wife, she was a stripper at Pure Platinum in Ft Lauderdale, she use to alway say she was going to land one with money. She did.

As Worm in Rounders said "women are the rake man. They are the fuckin' rake"

CaptainGeech
08-22-2009, 07:46 AM
I hate shit like this. I believe he has some responsibility (especially with kids involved) but come on. That's just fucked up and she should be ashamed. Have some fucking self pride. Things happen in life. She is just being a greedy bitch. At one time I was use to having people feed me, wipe my ass and take care of my every need. Guess what? Things change and you have to adapt. The court should tell her to get the hell out and stop wasting there time.

She must have it really rough :violin

IndyCloset
08-22-2009, 08:42 AM
I said it before, it doesn't pay for rich men to get married these days....

Especially if "she" doesn't have just as much to lose as you do.

Hell it isn't that great for the average joe either at least he's got money like that to burn and still eating...

On that note... tomorrow I'm getting a Pre-nump tattoed to my arm just so it's clear!

J/P

Trowa
08-22-2009, 10:15 AM
If Kelis was more successful than Nas, then this wouldn't be an issue. Nas is a legend and has longevity. Kelis....eh...I used to like her, but yeah 90k to support you and a child is more than enough. Like the saying goes, "It's cheaper to keep her."

I will also point out that Silcc needs to stop reading Mediatakeout. lol

LittleGuy
08-22-2009, 10:40 AM
women always taking shit. how about getting a fucking job? i guess 50 cent was right about kelis.

Teydyn
08-22-2009, 11:30 AM
She earns more then enough money to take care of herself. What he pays HER is ridiculous.

That he has to pay for his children, something completely different.

addicted
08-22-2009, 02:41 PM
good for nas. this is what he gets for selling the fuck out making bullshit watered down pop

arnie666
08-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Women have been doing this since time and memorial lads When I was in the army in a garrison town the women there were all squaddie cock hunters. Because you marry a soldier , the army looks after you , you get a married quarter. Your husband is away and you can get all the cock you want. They would trap you, get themselves pregant if you didn't play ball and they would tell the army and you was fucked.I know one bloke who ran off and joined the foreign legion , I don't blame him as she was a right horrorbag.I mean it they should have put her in a zoo.

Thats why I don't mind at all Gay couples getting the married quarters too because they should start having to deal with the shit us straight blokes have had to deal with for years. See how they like it.

As for this poor fella dealing with a scheming bitch. A spade and the map of the nearest forest is my suggestion.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Point being missed in this thread is that she will ALWAYS have to look to her left & to her right until those kids are legally adults, because you never know what stray bullet, what car accidentally sliding, or what [supposedly] psycho Nas female fan might take her out.........

No amount of $$$ is worth that type of life

I mean when you strip this down to the essentials Nas is still a member of the biggest project community in the world: Queensbridge, and they don't fuck around....

gotchagood
08-22-2009, 04:30 PM

p e r i o d.Actually, the only things his kids deserve is food on the table, a roof over their heads and clothing on their backs. That can come in the form of a good coat/clothing, several decent meals everyday and a studio apartment. Now if he chooses to give his children a comparable lifestyle then, that's his own personal business.

Children don't "NEED" to be photoed on the "red carpet". They don't "NEED" a mini Ferrari nor a $10,000 Gucci stroller. They don't "NEED" caviar and lobster for dinner, and they don't "NEED" 100 pairs Gucci/Prada shoes 3000 pair of jeans and 10,000 shirts nor a bedroom closet big enough to hold it all. This is how the courts should rule.

He owes the female "NOTHING", PERIOD. She's a grown woman and I'm sure she's tossed around the "I'm independent" phrase more than once, so let her "be" just that.

It's just "ANOTHER" blatant , allowed, court ordered "male lynching". She's not smart, she (and the others) are a "DISGRACE" to all women and the human race. They have zero self respect, love nor honesty.

This should serve as a lesson fellas.

Have a great day all

Alyssa87
08-22-2009, 04:38 PM
good thing youre not a judge

LittleGuy
08-22-2009, 04:44 PM

p e r i o d.Actually, the only things his kids deserve is food on the table, a roof over their heads and clothing on their backs. That can come in the form of a good coat/clothing, several decent meals everyday and a studio apartment. Now if he chooses to give his children a comparable lifestyle then, that's his own personal business.

Children don't "NEED" to be photoed on the "red carpet". They don't "NEED" a mini Ferrari nor a $10,000 Gucci stroller. They don't "NEED" caviar and lobster for dinner, and they don't "NEED" 100 pairs Gucci/Prada shoes 3000 pair of jeans and 10,000 shirts nor a bedroom closet big enough to hold it all. This is how the courts should rule.

He owes the female "NOTHING", PERIOD. She's a grown woman and I'm sure she's tossed around the "I'm independent" phrase more than once, so let her "be" just that.

It's just "ANOTHER" blatant , allowed, court ordered "male lynching". She's not smart, she (and the others) are a "DISGRACE" to all women and the human race. They have zero self respect, love nor honesty.

This should serve as a lesson fellas.

Have a great day all

amen

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 05:48 PM
http://hellobeautiful.com/your-world/nas-i-dont-make-what-kelis-thinks-i-do/

Kelis, who is about to give birth to their child, claims Nas hasn’t paid a penny for child or spousal support since he left her. Nas, who says he wants to be “fully involved” in the parenting of their child, claims he’s agreed to pay $350 for a stroller, $450 for a baby sling and $1,598 for two cribs.

Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Some woman don't even get to 500 dollars a month. I know 50 Cent was paying his baby momma 25,000 a month. The bitch wanted even more but it ended up getting reduced to 6,000 a month. One of TI's baby momma was gettin 2,000 a month and she wanted more. To me it jsut seems like woman are simply being greedy and trying to get as much as they can so they can live off these dudes which isn't right at all.

BLKGSXR
08-22-2009, 06:31 PM

Kelis, who is about to give birth to their child, claims Nas hasn’t paid a penny for child or spousal support since he left her. Nas, who says he wants to be “fully involved” in the parenting of their child, claims he’s agreed to pay $350 for a stroller, $450 for a baby sling and $1,598 for two cribs.

Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Some woman don't even get to 500 dollars a month. I know 50 Cent was paying his baby momma 25,000 a month. The bitch wanted even more but it ended up getting reduced to 6,000 a month. One of TI's baby momma was gettin 2,000 a month and she wanted more. To me it jsut seems like woman are simply being greedy and trying to get as much as they can so they can live off these dudes which isn't right at all.

It really doesnt matter what Nas believes what is fair-He grosses more than a quarter of a million a month.And that is how it is determined by the court system. Ok the number amount is astronomical...Hey Russel simmons is paying his ex more than 30k a month PER CHILD Mainly because well first he CARES about his daughters and that they were born into a life of luxury so that they continue that life.Yes it seems like a whole lot of money to people like us. But to them its chump change.

Dude raising a baby isnt cheap-in the first year you can use MOST of your paycheck easily.Strollers for 350 are a fair price. etc... safety over cheapness.

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:35 PM

There are a lot of things fucked up with the way child support is run in the US. One of the problems is the system doesn't really care about what money means in reality, they're far more likely to go by big sweeping percentages that could be either absurdly insufficient or absurdly overkill.

He should be glad he's not under military law or she'd be getting a LOT more.

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 07:23 PM

It really doesnt matter what Nas believes what is fair-He grosses more than a quarter of a million a month.And that is how it is determined by the court system. Ok the number amount is astronomical...Hey Russel simmons is paying his ex more than 30k a month PER CHILD Mainly because well first he CARES about his daughters and that they were born into a life of luxury so that they continue that life.Yes it seems like a whole lot of money to people like us. But to them its chump change.

Dude raising a baby isnt cheap-in the first year you can use MOST of your paycheck easily.Strollers for 350 are a fair price. etc... safety over cheapness.

Please point me out to a woman that can't raise 1 kid with 5,000 a month.

CaptainGeech
08-22-2009, 08:33 PM
It kind of indicates how much confidence she has in her own music selling ability. Not much I guess.

In today's society spousal support is total BULLSHIT 95% of the time. Its usually just greedy lazy bitches wanting a free hand out.

BLKGSXR
08-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Then I suggest most you guys if you ever do get married Get prenups- if not dont complain.

Legend
08-22-2009, 08:46 PM

Do you have any kids?

AsiaMei
08-22-2009, 09:02 PM
get those coinz kelis!

LittleGuy
08-23-2009, 12:02 AM
get those coinz kelis!

she needs to get a job :roll:

ozma
08-23-2009, 12:22 AM
get those coinz kelis!

she needs to get a job :roll:

Yeah, and stop leaching off her child's father.

gotchagood
08-23-2009, 09:33 PM
If the courts truly want to be fair to the child and to the father, they would come up with a way to track the child support money and how it's spent on a monthly basis. If they did this, you'd see a huge change in support payments. The first time a Lamborghini is bought, the payments should be reduced because obviously, you can't make grocery in it, nor is it fit for a child seat. You can buy an excellent stroller, one that's just as good or better than one made by Louie Vuitton at Walmart for 250.00 or less.

Alimony, is just court/society ordered male lynching that's initiated by societies misandry which is perfectly evident.

Have a great day all

gotchagood
08-23-2009, 09:44 PM
good thing youre not a judgeYeah, the idea and design of child support is to make assurance to the proper care and treatment of the "child", not the mother, not the father.

And trust me, I know and "hear" how some of these women are spending their child support payments, especially on Friday nights. 8)

Have a wonderful day Alyssa87

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 09:50 PM

Do you have any kids?

I've had a gf wit kids and she wasn't making 5,000 a month nor was she getting child support from her kids father who had made 80,000 one year and was giving her 400 ever other month or so.

AmericanDream
08-23-2009, 09:55 PM
No one actually pays child support anyway, not that I've ever heard of. So he'll be alright...

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 09:59 PM
good thing youre not a judgeYeah, the idea and design of child support is to make assurance to the proper care and treatment of the "child", not the mother, not the father.

And trust me, I know and "hear" how some of these women are spending their child support payments, especially on Friday nights. 8)

Have a wonderful day Alyssa87

it has been a good day.

it would be better if i ever received childsupport from my deadbeat father :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fox
08-24-2009, 02:15 AM
Now what I look like givin a chick half my trap
Like she wrote half my raps, yeah, I'm havin that
You be the same chick when you leave me
The bankbook and the credit cards and take everything you came wit

But as long as he sees after his kids, which I'm sure he will, then...