PDA

View Full Version : Quentin Tarantino must write the dialogue at HA Forum

phobun
08-22-2009, 03:58 AM
There is a Mexican standoff going on right now in one of these bloody threads with 4 transgenders all pointing their guns at each other.

AmyDaly
08-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Ruins the board imo.

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 04:35 AM
WHat thread!?

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Who's gonna shoot first ? :lol:

bassman2546
08-22-2009, 04:15 PM
So, if Tarantino writes it, then that means there should be nothing but violence, no plot whatsoever, bad acting from actors who are known to be good actors, with a terrible ending that leaves you wanting your money back after two and a half to three hours of time well wasted.

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:38 PM
So, if Tarantino writes it, then that means there should be nothing but violence, no plot whatsoever, bad acting from actors who are known to be good actors, with a terrible ending that leaves you wanting your money back after two and a half to three hours of time well wasted.

In every respect HA is more Tarantino than Tarantino is.

BLKGSXR
08-22-2009, 06:40 PM

In every respect HA is more Tarantino than Tarantino is.slap yourself. Just because you dont watch movies doesnt mean you can say some off the wall shit like that.

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:42 PM

In every respect HA is more Tarantino than Tarantino is.slap yourself. Just because you dont watch movies doesnt mean you can say some off the wall shit like that.

Actually I am still quite mad at him for Death Proof

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Proof

I thought it was quite painful to sit through.

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Ok then who's career is gettin the jumpstart?

TheGuard
08-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Ruins the board imo.

Partially agree, but it's easy enough to avoid, it's all about the niche posting and trying to avoid the noid.

bassman2546
08-22-2009, 06:49 PM

Actually I watch tons of movies hence why I said what I said. And slapping myself will only make me horny.

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 06:49 PM
the noid ruins pizzas ... and forums.

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:51 PM

Actually I watch tons of movies hence why I said what I said. And slapping myself will only make me horny.

I didn't actually say that, did I? loool

I actually don't watch a lot of movies, but I was disappointed with both Death Proof and to a lesser extent the Kill Bill trilogy.

TheGuard
08-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Maybe you were disappointed because you thought it was a trilogy :)

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Duh brain fart, you're right- it felt long enough I kept thinking it was 3 movies.

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 06:57 PM
:lol: hold on ... i missed one :shrug: ...

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 08:49 PM
There is a Mexican standoff going on right now in one of these bloody threads with 4 transgenders all pointing their guns at each other.
Who are you kidding? You're always dividing us up into categories.

Go hand out some "true" tranny certificates, and start with your mommy.

P.S. You suck.

2009AD
08-22-2009, 09:05 PM

Bella vs. Hara
Hara vs. Nicole
Nicole vs. Bella

Who is the fourth?

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 09:20 PM

Bella vs. Hara
Hara vs. Nicole
Nicole vs. Bella

Who is the fourth?

Brenda vs. MiMi,Vanessa, and Nicole.

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 09:34 PM
I have no problems with Bella and she knows it. Bella has rebellious nature, but she's never been shady towards me. So whatever. Why she thinks I have a prob w/ her tits. I don't know, but I don't care.

Hara, I no longer like. But I didn't bring it up here. She and new buddy, Phobun are being shady and telling us all who's a primary and who's a secondary TS, and that sexworker trannys are jealous of her diaper changer salary.

Hontis, or Brenda, is actually behaving more sanely than ether of them. (Brenda, have I ever told you to fuck off, or that I dislike you?) I've made fun of her for acting nutty, but so what?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 09:45 PM
I really DO NOT care! You're NOT worth it to be a friend cos you're the REAL two faced cunt. You prey on making others miserable like you did Mischele and others. The only ONE being SHADY is YOU for gossiping about other girls like JJ, Allanah, Leora, Kelly Shore, Felicia Katt, TBTS, Vicki Ritcher, Monica, Liberty Harkness, Jen Paris, Tempest, PeggyGee, Danielle and others I may have missed. Goes to show how much jealous YOU are!

So If I were YOU I'd just STOP! Rolling Eyes

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 09:54 PM

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 10:17 PM
And thanknyou for reminding me exactly why you are chopped. You Bitch, YOU are the one that turned your nose up to Allanah's parties when you lived in JC. Remember that? What was your opinion of Allanah and her parties? Do you remember? Weren't you saying that she stole the idea from Gloria Wholesome? ;)

Weren't you pissed at Danielle for posting your PM? Wtf do I have to be pissed at her for?

You know what? You brought up every one of those girls in a shady tone except for Tempest, who I think is a little dingy. Oh fucking well. Sue me. But bitch, let's not even start with the lies about the others.

And how about hating on Kelly and Jenn? Let's see the poison here. How about talking about the mod's sex lives behind their backs? What happened with who's asshole being dirty? Please, bitch. You area transvestite shrew. It's not my fault your upper body is causing you to have a fucking complex.

Oh and YOU think FK is hung about her PT status, remember? That you somehow offended her? wasn't THAT all I ever said to you about the girl?

You are a tranny fail. You did Yum 10 years ago, and you remain a F/T transvestite. Get a life, washwoman.

You think Peggy and I have not sorted it out?

Please. And the list goes on

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 10:26 PM
WRONG! Didn't you call Brenda:

Bitch, start cleaning up your act to blend in with SANE HUMANS ANYWHERE, ya Droopy Dog lookin' ho.:roll:

http://thedroopyfund.com/images/droopy.jpg

Just a few examples:

You made this thread didn't you? And you posted on there with different names:

http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showtopic=5776&st=0

Rumor has it Leora isn't that talented in the arts of enema usage.....

Here are the things you told me on the phone. Let's refresh your failing memory shall we? ;)

"JJ's military ex bf is a gay guy. He said told me that he made JJ"..

"Have you seen old pictures of Jeniffer Paris? She looked rough."

"I don't like Tempest. She and I gotten into it at HD when she tried defending a crossdresser."

"Yeah, but the difference is, I will never be her friend." *Referring to Kelly Shore.

"Go ahead, Keep that fucking day job. I can't take her (Felicia Katt) seriously." *Referring to why she hasn't started to transition.

"Danielle Foxx is a 'schizo'. She will talk to you when she wanted to on her terms."

"Liberty Harkness? UGH!"

Didn't you sent me an email saying how mad you are towards me for not being there, defending and fighting with you when people on here were dissing you? And that you also sent some of the girls the same email? ;)

Wasn't it YOU that started rallying some guys be banned by passing on a PM/letter to all the girls asking them to put down names of who they'd like to be banned? But YOU got banned instead? lol

And quite honestly, I've got NOTHING to gain by exposing you. Maybe 'some' girls *might* get mad at me for sharing this on a public board, but I THINK they all need to know the kind of person YOU just are! Not a very worthy one IMO! :lol:

Now let's see what other "BULLSHIT" you can come up with..Take your time! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
And thanknyou for reminding me exactly why you are chopped. You Bitch, YOU are the one that turned your nose up to Allanah's parties when you lived in JC. Remember that? What was your opinion of Allanah and her parties? Do you remember? Weren't you saying that she stole the idea from Gloria Wholesome? ;)

Ahh the smell of desperation? Lmao No. 1 I was never at any Allanah's parties. So how is your clam even legit IF I was NEVER there? lol I met her back when the NOW BAR existed. I never said anything bad or negative of her. But Maybe you do? Get that straight in your convoluted head. Nice try..but try again! :lol:

Weren't you pissed at Danielle for posting your PM? Wtf do I have to be pissed at her for?

We sorted that one out! :roll: But you should read what you told me about her? lol

And how about hating on Kelly and Jenn? Let's see the poison here. How about talking about the mod's sex lives behind their backs? What happened with who's asshole being dirty? Please, bitch. You area transvestite shrew. It's not my fault your upper body is causing you to have a fucking complex.

Again, I have not met both JJ or KS. I don't hate KS, I actually complimented her back in HD for the nice change in her attitude that I've noticed. I likewise got nothing agaist JJ. Well maybe her excessive use of the word 'fag' back in the gabbly chat and userplane. But that is IT!

Oh and YOU think FK is hung about her PT status, remember? That you somehow offended her? wasn't THAT all I ever said to you about the girl?

And you hate crossdressers or part timers, correct? Wasn't that what you've been telling me? lol

You are a tranny fail. You did Yum 10 years ago, and you remain a F/T transvestite. Get a life, washwoman.

Fail? Maybe that is part WHY you hate people so much. Because you project your failure and hurt towards others? :roll:

Um yeah bubye..Don't wanna be you!!

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 10:29 PM
OMG. Did you save it out of context and modify it then, or was that just edited now? J Edgar Hoover a was crossdresser too. Interesting. ;)

Girl, I didn't think you were that twisted and shady, but you obviously are. :shock: I had a strong feeling you needed to be chopped, and I now I see why more than ever.

If I have to point out the biggie again, it would talking about the mod's sex lives. You are such a maniacal malcontent. Now go work on your quote twists, baldy. They're comedy.

2009AD
08-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Damn! Hara, were these all PMs sent to you or conversations you remember?

"I don't like Tempest. She and I gotten into it at HD when she tried defending a crossdresser."

"Yeah, but the difference is, I will never be her friend." *Referring to Kelly Shore.

"Go ahead, Keep that fucking day job. I can't take her (Felicia Katt) seriously." *Referring to why she hasn't started to transition.

"Danielle Foxx is a 'schizo'. She will talk to you when she wanted to on her terms."

"Liberty Harkness? UGH!"

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Point blank. You are a hater who is chopped from my life. As you were. I don't talk to scumbags like you.

But please keep letting me know how jealous you are by trying to slander me. It's flattery, coming from your nasty looking Buddha with bangs ass.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Damn! Hara, were these all PMs sent to you or conversations you remember?

"Liberty Harkness? UGH!"

Yes I DO! Remember I need to have a sharp mind at work dealing with medications and patient conditions and doing chartings. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Again, you were looking for ammo against Jenn and you thought you had paydirt. But it backfired because you are now the obviously the REAL fucking weirdo. You wanted Jenn banned ages ago. Correct? But you were cautious about dissing Mimi to me.

Btw, my friends and I talk about what tranny looked good, looks good, an/or who could look better ALL THE TIME. Maybe it's a Dupre thing, but that's us/me. I don't take it personally if someone says, "You look much better with with tits." Hey, that's fucking life, you hiddy-ha-ha trainwreck. I'm a pre-op tranny and you're starting hormones. So there's no shame in my game, fugly.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Point blank. You are a hater who is chopped from my life. As you were. I don't talk to scumbags like you.

But please keep letting me know how jealous you are by trying to slander me. It's flattery, coming from your nasty looking Buddha with bangs ass.

Said the most Jealous of all in HA and HD trannyland! Ha! Laughable! :lol:

Clients must be drying up for your ugly tattooed ass over there>>>
So talking shit makes up for your lack of work! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Clients must be drying up for your ugly tattooed ass over there>>>
So talking shit makes up for your lack of work! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

"Kisses right back at'cha', Chaka, you lying sack of shit.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5TwdoOLPTI/Scz-uaHgXlI/AAAAAAAAF7I/2gd49DQ_X3U/s400/landofthelost032909.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Wow..Thanks SHADYHOE! lol

I think he resembles YOU more..look at that ANGST in both your stares! :lol:
At least I could pass as female with hormone tits..Can you pass for a female looking like that without your wig (pic below)? How about without any make up on Miss 10 layers of Pancake?!? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
08-22-2009, 11:00 PM
And next, hell freezes over!

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 12:22 AM

Not only are ALL your quotes bullshit, but I found a telltale sign of your flawed handiwork. This is a pattern in your broken English. If people go back and look your countless vapid posts, tjey'll see you make this grammatical error repeatedly. But I did not write this shit, let alone think it. It's almost what I said, but it's not. lol So why are you pulling BS out of the air now? What the hell is your problem? Seriously.

"She and I gotten into it" is not how I speak. Never. That's you putting words in my mouth. You're fucking asking for it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 12:48 AM

Not only are ALL your quotes bullshit, but I found a telltale sign of your flawed handiwork. This is a pattern in your broken English. If people go back and look your countless vapid posts, tjey'll see you make this grammatical error repeatedly. But I did not write this shit, let alone think it. It's almost what I said, but it's not. lol So why are you pulling BS out of the air now? What the hell is your problem? Seriously.

"She and I gotten into it" is not how I speak. Never. That's you putting words in my mouth. You're fucking asking for it.

Awww, Why YOU MAD ma? I only tried what I remembered you said about her. lol Exposing YOU is the sweetest thing a girl could ever do! Now people exactly know what and who you really are - A two faced, negative person!! ;)

Um, lemme see..how about YOU STOP with your BULLSHIT and hatred of people for once?
And smile for Christ sake's? lol Would that be painful? Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

The Judge
08-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Amazing!!! Seems Nicole iz arguing with yet somebadda else :roll: Take a hint Nicole and just fuck off giving us all a break :lol:

Go start ya own forum jackass

transmaven
08-23-2009, 01:04 AM
a lot of testosterone on this board!

and then a gallon of estrogen for good measure I guess... :P

hell hath no fury like a tranny flamed

LOL!

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:30 AM
I know someone who has a Yum membership. I suspect that YOUR Yum photos, from almost TEN YEARS AGO, are going to start materializing here. This should be interesting. 8) :popcorn

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:34 AM
Amazing!!! Seems Nicole iz arguing with yet somebadda else :roll: Take a hint Nicole and just fuck off giving us all a break :lol:

Go fuck your whore mother. :P

celticgrafix
08-23-2009, 03:41 AM
how was his new movie by the way

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 03:42 AM
I know someone who has a Yum membership. I suspect that YOUR Yum photos, from almost TEN YEARS AGO, are going to start materializing here. This should be interesting. 8) :popcorn

9 years ago was almost a decade old. I've had some minor works done since then. So your point? :roll:

Are you really this desperate, Nicole? Wow, I must have made a tremendous 'impact' exposing how UGLY Nicole Dupre really is! Go ahead and prove to everyone how PATHETIC and an UGLY piece of SHIT you really are.

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:46 AM

Oh, that's right. You hate Vicki and TBTS from HD too, hater.

Let's see. Maybe I should start telling you all about Hara's shitlist.

I think she started compiling it when she got banned from TGPixel for scamming their "Tranny of the Week" contest. That was pretty shady and sad of you, voting for yourself like that. Howdid it feel to be dethroned of your hollow little crown? ;)

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 03:47 AM

9 years ago was almost a decade old. I've had some minor works done since then. So your point? :roll:

Are you really this desperate, Nicole? Wow, I must have made a tremendous 'impact' exposing how UGLY Nicole Dupre really is! Go ahead and prove to everyone how PATHETIC and an UGLY piece of SHIT you really are.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ugh. Hate to be the bearer of bad news here Hara but if she pulls your photos she's not doing anything you haven't just done to her.

I feel like a referee now. Carry on. :roll:

~BB~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 03:53 AM

Let's see. Maybe I should start telling you all about Hara's shitlist.

I think she started compiling it when she got banned from TGPixel for scamming their "Tranny of the Week" contest. That was pretty shady and sad of you, voting for yourself like that. Howdid it feel to be dethroned of your hollow little crown? ;)

Hate is such a strong word. I may not like VR..and maybe I even *thought* tbts was being shady towards me. Big deal. I'm entitled to an opinion (just like YOU). So DON'T try and shove it down my throat!

OMG, digging up stuffs thats sooo 2005..GIRL, IT only SHOWS how BAD you wanna pwned me! FAIL! The past has no bearing nor relevance to your presently being CALLED OUT as a TWO FACED BITCH! Pleaseeee..Those convo's we've had were just a few months old. DEAL! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:54 AM
They're hideous. Wait until you see.

But what you'll die laughing at is that she had done NOTHING done in that 9 yr period. This bitch ought to look in the mirror instead of trying to misquote me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 03:56 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Ugh. Hate to be the bearer of bad news here Hara but if she pulls your photos she's not doing anything you haven't just done to her.

I feel like a referee now. Carry on. :roll:

~BB~

It's kewl Bella. Just like JJ, I'll just have them taken down or something. I don't care either ways..they were old pics anyways. Only proves one thing: she is that desperate to get any dirt on me.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 03:58 AM
They're hideous. Wait until you see.

But what you'll die laughing at is that she had done NOTHING done in that 9 yr period. This bitch ought to look in the mirror instead of trying to misquote me.

Well that's according to you. You're NOT even my attending physician. YOU can claim whatever you want, but you don't really know SHIT. But talk SHIT about other people behind their backs!

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:01 AM
OMG, digging up stuffs thats sooo 2005..GIRL, IT only SHOWS how BAD you wanna pwned me! FAIL! The past has no bearing nor relevance to your presently being CALLED OUT as a TWO FACED BITCH! Pleaseeee..Those convo's we've had were just a few months old. DEAL! :roll:

Wanna own you? You're a bedpan changer! Every tranny here has pwned your ass! Please, dummy.

Now get ready to celebrate your 10 year Yum anniversary, baldy. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 04:04 AM

Wanna own you? You're a bedpan changer! Every tranny here has pwned your ass! Please, dummy.

I find it SAD and extremely PATHETIC that beause you started this SHIT and called me out and ridiculed me and what I do. When I called you out on your numerous BS you resort to some lame old pictorials? :lol:

Too funny! Seriously, YOU need to go get a life, a hobby or a job that makes youreal money instead of spending muh of your idle time (Not making money or getting any calls) by HATING on people!!

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:10 AM

I find it SAD and extremely PATHETIC that beause you started this SHIT and called me out and ridiculed me and what I do. When I called you out on your numerous BS you resort to some lame old pictorials? :lol:

Too funny! Seriously, YOU need to go get a life, a hobby or a job that makes youreal money instead of spending muh of your idle time (Not making money or getting any calls) by HATING on people!!

No. I started nothing. You keep harping on how superior your bedpan career is compared to escorting and porn. But the truth is, you are a FAIL at both providing AND porn.

Felicia Katt
08-23-2009, 04:11 AM
I really hate seeing people I know and like and respect in an online knife fight, and I especially hate being used as the blade.

As long as people are respectful to me in person or in public, its all good with me. I don't care if people may stab me in the back so long as they don't make a point of showing me I'm bleeding later. Almost everyone in this community likes to "cut up", to talk shade about almost everyone else, behind backs, or behind closed doors or in private IM windows. Its like a small town, where everybody knows and talks everybody's business but mostly everybody still mostly gets along. I wish the people who have been fussing and feuding so much lately would stop. Everyone is trying so hard to have the last word, they don't realize they have run out of things to say. But if they can't get along, I wish they would keep it private and I really wish they could keep me out of it.

Peace

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 04:21 AM

No. I started nothing. You keep harping on how superior your bedpan career is compared to escorting and porn. But the truth is, you are a FAIL at both providing AND porn.

JUDAS! You're such a compulsive liar! Remember these: This thread, page 2? Oh and btw, aside from those old pics, I NEVER did any porn! FAIL!! :roll:

I have no problems with Bella and she knows it. Bella has rebellious nature, but she's never been shady towards me. So whatever. Why she thinks I have a prob w/ her tits. I don't know, but I don't care.

Hara, I no longer like. But I didn't bring it up here. She and new buddy, Phobun are being shady and telling us all who's a primary and who's a secondary TS, and that sexworker trannys are jealous of her diaper changer salary.

Hontis, or Brenda, is actually behaving more sanely than ether of them. (Brenda, have I ever told you to fuck off, or that I dislike you?) I've made fun of her for acting nutty, but so what?

And this thread page 12 initially, which YOU started:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48285&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=110

All the fucking nutter hypocrites throwing stones at Brenda today need to get lives, not waste their day running cheeseball investigations about someone who is weird.

Hmmm. Yet you've always found the time to take a step back from your WOW life on Team Ramrod to question who's a true TS and who's a 2nd class citizen gay man posing as a TS.

Oh, and another thing... if a carpenter spends all day on HA because nobody is calling him for work, maybe that's the market trying to tell him something. The same is true for escorts and prostitutes.

Escorts don't work carpenter's hours. ;)

But, then again, even nurses can be consumed by insane online jealousy as their patients sleep. It's not an 8 hr shift of cleaning bed pans only. But hey, if you're a FT boy in a dress, the coins may not always flow so well. You might have to work with bed sores. I mean, if you're not a real nurse. ;)

Because? I agreed with Phobun? I mean seriously..DENY it all you want. The proof is there! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:32 AM
I really hate seeing people I know and like and respect in an online knife fight, and I especially hate being used as the blade.

As long as people are respectful to me in person or in public, its all good with me. I don't care if people may stab me in the back so long as they don't make a point of showing me I'm bleeding later. Almost everyone in this community likes to "cut up", to talk shade about almost everyone else, behind backs, or behind closed doors or in private IM windows. Its like a small town, where everybody knows and talks everybody's business but mostly everybody still mostly gets along. I wish the people who have been fussing and feuding so much lately would stop. Everyone is trying so hard to have the last word, they don't realize they have run out of things to say. But if they can't get along, I wish they would keep it private and I really wish they could keep me out of it.

Peace

FK
Thank you, girl. Me too. I am the same person here as I am IRL. I hope that's apparent to everyone.

But that bitch has been shady to the wrong fucking whore. She brought her dirty laundry here, so now I will kiki at what comes out in the wash. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 04:39 AM
OMG, YOU'RE still in denial you ever said or did anything wrong? WTF? YOU must be insane in the membrane or high on something. :roll:

A lot of people on here and on HD aren't very fond of you and your attitude. Don't belittle me and what I do because at least I am doing something I love and making a difference in people's lives..a dignified way to earn a living and help out my loved one's. Which is more than I could ever say about you! So shut it!

YOU'RE an ATTENTION Whore..who prefers to be on top and in the news inline with your website launching! And You'd get it any which way you could - good or bad for sign ups! Get real. :roll:

Sorry FK. I could be many things, but being a someones punching bag or a doormat isn't one of them. I will stop this non sense IF she STOPS using me as a way to drum up her business.

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:48 AM
OMG, YOU'RE still in denial you ever said or did anything wrong? WTF? YOU must be insane in the membrane or high on something. :roll:

A lot of people on here and on HD aren't very fond of you and your attitude. Don't belittle me and what I do because at least I am doing something I love and making a difference in people's lives. Which is more than I could ever say about you! So shut it!

YOU'RE an ATTENTION Whore..who prefers to be on top and in the news inline with your website launching! And You'd get it any which way you could - good or bad for sign ups! Get real. :roll:

Sorry FK. I could be many things, but being a someones punching bag or a doormat isn't one of them.

~Kisses.

HTG

The site hasn't even launched yet, dipshit. This is about your current shadiness. :twisted:

And if you feel so good to be alive when you change an old man's diaper, more power to you. But STFU about how it's a choice for you. You do it because you have to.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 04:56 AM
The site hasn't even launched yet, dipshit. This is about your current shadiness. :twisted:

And if you feel so good to be alive when you change an old man's diaper, more power to you. But STFU about how it's a choice for you. You do it because you have to.

Yeah it hasn't been launched yet..but you're the one who told me to keep flaming people like Moni, right? When you were giving me advice on how to turn my forum ala HA and do banner exchange? You're actually copying her style right now its uncanny!

Also, it's not only seniors that needs care, 35something paraplegic, 40/50 something stroke patients etc. does too! Stop being ignorant, stupid and ageist! I do it because I LOVE it. It's my CALLING! What's your true calling? Surely it isn't being an escort, right? I know you got bigger dreams than fucking johns you hardly know much less care about!

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 05:03 AM

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:12 AM

Yeah it hasn't been launched yet..but you're the one who told me to keep flaming people like Moni, right? When you were giving me advice on how to turn my forum ala HA and do banner exchange? You're actually copying her style right now its uncanny!

Also, it's not only seniors that needs care, 35something paraplegic, 40/50 something stroke patients etc. does too! Stop being ignorant, stupid and ageist! I do it because I LOVE it. It's my CALLING! What's your true calling? Surely it isn't being an escort, right? I know you got bigger dreams than fucking johns you hardly know much less care about!

~Kisses.

HTGFlaming Monica? I have no current beef with Monica. lol We're not exactly friends, but we're neutral now. There's nothing current. But that's my business. I told you about banners and how they make money, trying to be nice to you, you stupid bitch. You didn't even know how they worked. Wtf do you want from me?

See, the real problem is that you're shady. It's like the TGPixel thing. You have a competitive male ego or something. You cheated w/ the voting and got banned. That's your MO in a nutshell. You've been trying to include me in this horseshit for years, and I'm telling you to leave me the fuck alone. Ok? You're chopped. MOVE ON!!!! Fight with Bella. That's what you're really about: BULLSHIT.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 05:16 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

This isn't a slam, but nobody ever says 'I want to change bedpans when I grow up.'

I mean, they don't say they want to be porn stars either, so I think the whole 'career' fight is a wash. We all do what we have to do to survive with the resources that we have and we all start out lives and our transitions from different places. What you do for a living is just as much an indicator of circumstance as intent. Not everybody can have their 'dream job.'

Argument fail for both of you, but I'm still looking forward to the photo battle so you two crazy kids have fun with that! :popcorn

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:23 AM
Argument fail for both of you, but I'm still looking forward to the photo battle so you two crazy kids have fun with that!

Oh shut up, Bella. lol

I was not attacking her profession. She's casting shade on the adult industry though as if she's been to med school, so I think she should just stfu. :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Flaming Monica? I have no current beef with Monica. lol We're not exactly friends, but we're neutral now. There's nothing current. But that's my business. I told you about banners and how they make money, trying to be nice to you, you stupid bitch. You didn't even know how they worked. Wtf do you want from me?

Good for you then. But again, Let me re-iterate that I DO NOT want to do something I wouldn't have the time for. Why don't YOU do IT? Since you keep raising the subject up! I don't want anything from you much less anything to do with you. Is that clearer?

See, the real problem is that you're shady. It's like the TGPixel thing. You have a competitive male ego or something. You cheated w/ the voting and got banned. That's your MO in a nutshell. You've been trying to include me in this horseshit for years, and I'm telling you to leave me the fuck alone. Ok? You're chopped. MOVE ON!!!! Fight with Bella. That's what you're really about: BULLSHIT.

There you go again, YOU'RE the ONE who is SHADY. NOT me! I NEVER really even call you much less GOSSIP about other girls. BUT YOU DO! How else would I know about JJ's ex bf? I never met the guy? :roll:

So YOU chopped me out of your life? FINE! I could DEAL with that. So WHY don't YOU MOVE on to bigger and better things than argue with a poor and low class nurse? I mean, YOU'RE better than me, right? SO why so UPSET? :lol:

So moving on..

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 05:35 AM
PHOTO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:45 AM
Whoever has her Yum pics should post them. That's only fair, right? lol ;)

AmyDaly
08-23-2009, 05:46 AM
I much rather see a dance off.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 05:48 AM
Whoever has her Yum pics should post them. That's only fair, right? lol ;)

What's fair is for them to subscribe to see them! ;)

I'll have them deleted otherwise. BTW, I didn't go to YUM to get yours! Those were posted here awhile ago, you never objected to them! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 05:49 AM
I much rather see a dance off.

lol Reminds me of an SNL skit with Justin and Britney.

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:52 AM

But you don't want us to see them though, right? lol

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 05:56 AM
No photo battle!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl

But you don't want us to see them though, right? lol

Frankly, I gotta ask, What's your sweet obsession with my old pics? Surely my 9 year (2000) old pics were a hell lot better then your 3 year (2006) old pics. Your point?

~Kisses.

HTG

Chaotic
BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!! :popcorn

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Frankly, I gotta ask, What's your sweet obsession with my old pics? Surely my 9 year (2000) old pics were a hell lot better then your 3 year (2006) old pics. Your point?

Well, why not? You just put up one of mine. Are you embarrassed? :wink:

Regardless, you have just escalated things by putting words in my mouth. That's as low as you get. You deserve to be humiliated now. No doubt about that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 06:41 AM

Well, why not? You just put up one of mine. Are you embarrassed? :wink:

Regardless, you have just escalated things by putting words in my mouth. That's as low as you get. You deserve to be humiliated now. No doubt about that.

Embarrassed? Why would I be? It got a few people off! Why are you possessed and like comparing yourself to me etc.? Is the gay-pageant (colosseum?) side of you so strong that you couldn't leave your male gayness behind? ;)

Putting words in your mouth? How so? You told me all of those in the first place? How is re-stating what you told me putting words in your mouth? Explain THAT to me..:roll: I thought it was called putting your foot in your mouth! lol

Really, Let everyone know how vicious and retarded you are! You called me out first and when I fought back, all of the sudden you play the innocent victim? No one is buying into that, sorry..especially NOT with the kind of reputation you have around forums!

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Embarrassed? Why would I be?

Sooner or later, I guess we'll find out. ;)

It got a few people off! Why are you possessed and like comparing yourself to me, Mischa, Michele, SC, Tempest, Liberty etc?

First of all, YOU are not in any of their leagues, except for maybe Misha and Sweet Cheri (who just started 'mones. Congrats, sister). :lol:

Mischelle wrote ME originally because, in fact, IT WAS YOU THAT SUGGESTED SHE DID! She was your buddy, remember? ;)

And as it turned out, you introduced my to a killer freak. Gee, thanks. :roll:

Putting words in your mouth? How so? You told me all of those in the first place? How is re-stating what you told me putting words in your mouth? Explain THAT to me..:roll: I thought it was called putting your foot in your mouth! lol

Really, Let everyone know how vicious and retarded you are! You called me out first and when I fought back, all of the sudden you play the innocent victim? No one is buying into that, sorry..especially NOT with the kind of reputation you have around forums!
How so?! Bitch, you are a LYING SACK OF HIT! That's how so. You come calling me up once or twice a year with some grienances about usually Kelly Shore and Jenn. You did however tell me that Danielle pissed you off with something regarding your arguments with Seanchai. LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT. You wanna bitch to me about her, and then say I'm bitching?! This is a pattern with you that is NOT funny. As I said, this is the nature of your beef with Monica as well. You cheated her voting system, got called out, and started up your hate machine. Deny it, bitch. I dare you.

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 07:43 AM
This should be good.... :popcorn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Embarrassed? Why would I be?

Sooner or later, I guess we'll find out. ;)

:roll:

It got a few people off! Why are you possessed and like comparing yourself to me, Mischa, Michele, SC, Tempest, Liberty etc?

First of all, YOU are not in any of their leagues, except for maybe Misha and Sweet Cheri (who just started 'mones. Congrats, sister). :lol:

Mischelle wrote ME originally because, in fact, IT WAS YOU THAT SUGGESTED SHE DID! She was your buddy, remember? ;)

And as it turned out, you introduced my to a killer freak. Gee, thanks. :roll:

Plueasee..I never introduced both of you! You've just decided to stalk her. I remember exactly what I told you, I said I find her creepy. That's it!

How so?! Bitch, you are a LYING SACK OF HIT! That's how so. You come calling me up once or twice a year with some grienances about usually Kelly Shore and Jenn. You did however tell me that Danielle pissed you off with something regarding your arguments with Seanchai. LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT. You wanna bitch to me about her, and then say I'm bitching?! This is a pattern with you that is NOT funny. As I said, this is the nature of your beef with Monica as well. You cheated her voting system, got called out, and started up your hate machine. Deny it, bitch. I dare you.

Oh wow, I called you once or twice a year? Only shows you how busy I am with my life and work! OMG! Grievances? What are you a Tranny precint? :lol:

Danielle and I sorted that out in a PM. I have a copy of our correspondence. But I remembered you called her a 'schizo'. Don't lie bitch! So NEXT!!

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! The nature of an old beef with Monica has NOTHING to do with your beef with me. So again, NEXT! Stop bringing up the past. It only shows much desperation on your part..i can see it and so can the rest of the folks on here! ;)

Bottomline: YOU got FOUND out, to be a back stabber and two faced witch! Live with it!

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 08:02 AM
I don't think Hara's pics are gonna pop up anytime soon.

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:09 AM
YOU bitched about her being schizo! I tried to difuse it with a joke, you fucking idiot! I said, "Well, that was her name on MySpace; Bi-Polar Spice." :P

Is that shade? lol I don't know or care because I like Danielle ALOT actually, and I think she knows it. ;)

But I am not involved in your nonsense. That, I do know. Work it out for yourself, loser.

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Bottomline: YOU got FOUND out, to be a back stabber and two faced witch! Live with it!

Trust me, fuckface. The only one who might possibley bear the brunt of this fucking nonsense will be you, you slug in a wig.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:13 AM

Would it make you HAPPY to see those pics? To remind me of a bad past, how I got mugged somewhere in Greenwich Village and raped while trying to catch a train home (2 months after doing that shoot)? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:15 AM

Trust me, fuckface. The only one who might possibley bear the brunt of this fucking nonsense will be you, you slug in a wig.

Oh more drama..listen, you wanna bitch at me? Come to LA and meet me. Let's sort this out in person. Or you could call me? Pick one. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Oh more drama..listen, you wanna bitch at me? Come to LA and meet me. Let's sort this out in person. Or you could call me? Pick one. :roll:

I was talking about how you were begging for someone to put up your photos, Mrs Potato Head. :shock:

But now you're tipping your hand, that you're indeed looking for a physical confrontation?! OMG. Well sorry, champ, but I don't fight boys. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:37 AM

I was talking about how you were begging for someone to put up your photos, Mrs Potato Head. :shock:

But now you're tipping your hand, that you're indeed looking for a physical confrontation?! OMG. Well sorry, champ, but I don't fight boys. :lol:

Begging someone to put up my pics? WTF? You're creating a diversion. That isn't what this is about! :roll:

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? ;) You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..I'm 5'6" while you're close to 6'!:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Begging someone to put up my pics? WTF? You're creating a diversion. That isn't what this is about! :roll:

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? ;) You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..:roll:

Wait. You put up my pics, and you're saying I'm begging someone to put yours up? lol Think about that, big brain. But regardless, it's only a matter of time before they are. We both know that. But that's why you want to escalate things YET AGAIN?

But this is BEST PART.

I?

HID?!

BEHIND YOU?!?

TIMID?!?!

I've hung out with you once in my life. We chit-chatted before and after a 3 hr movie, which I didn't even care about seeing. I wanted to meet you at a bar somewhere, but you couldn't deal with that. Remember? And you made a weird unsolicited comment about always wearing dark long-sleeve tops when you go to bars. ;) Four years later and still no arm shots, huh? Hmmmm.

Slander me all you like, but karma IS a bitch. And the bottom line is /

/you're/

(chopped)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 09:07 AM

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? ;) You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..:roll:

Wait. You put up my pics, and you're saying I'm begging someone to put yours up? lol Think about that, big brain. But regardless, it's only a matter of time before they are. We both know that. But that's why you want to escalate things YET AGAIN?

But this is BEST PART.

I?

HID?!

BEHIND YOU?!?

TIMID?!?!

I've hung out with you once in my life. We chit-chatted before and after a 3 hr movie, which I didn't even care about seeing. I wanted to meet you at a bar somewhere, but you couldn't deal with that. Remember? And you made a weird unsolicited comment about always wearing dark long-sleeve tops when you go to bars. ;) Four years later and still no arm shots, huh? Hmmmm.

Slander me all you like, but karma IS a bitch. And the bottom line is /

/you're/

(chopped)

Bitch please, Your tactics about creating a diversion away from yourself being TWO FACED is TIRED! :roll:

You was on my myspace and xpeeps..YOU should know about any scars on my arms and whatnot because I have a few pics with my arms out! Again, shows how desperate you are to divert everyone's attention away from yourself and focus it on me! FAIL yet again.

The reason WHY you are mainly UPSET at me is because Like I've said, YOU were GOSSIPING about other girls on here (which I've already named dropped). Now that your SHADINESS is out in the open, you FEAR being IGNORED byt these girls! You should have really think that through how much ammo I got on you before you tried ridiculing me or what I do. Because now everything is BLOWING UP to your ugly face! You're an UGLY person inside and out! Everybody here and on HD knows it!!

You'd need to move now and get a new face and a new identity! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 09:16 AM
YOU bitched about her being schizo! I tried to difuse it with a joke, you fucking idiot! I said, "Well, that was her name on MySpace; Bi-Polar Spice." :P

Is that shade? lol I don't know or care because I like Danielle ALOT actually, and I think she knows it. ;)

But I am not involved in your nonsense. That, I do know. Work it out for yourself, loser.

I respect Danielle. We've sorted everything out. YOU are NOT part of our conversation. DO NOT deny the bitchy comments you said about her! That's not even what you've said, Bitch! I got nothing to gain by telling the truth! But you couldn't deal with the truth now could you? ;)

And let me just say, IF anyone is interested to know how this all started out, Why Nicole is UPSET with me..PM me your numbers and I'll gladly forward to you the txt msg she sent me. That will explain everything! And YOU be the judge who's talking and gossiping about WHO? ;)

I just want to put this BITTER and HATEFUL person's LIES to rest.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ryz
08-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah, shit sucks.

TrueBeauty TS
08-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Hate is such a strong word. I may not like VR..and maybe I even *thought* tbts was being shady towards me.
~Kisses.

HTG

Hey Hara,

A fly on the wall told me about this post. lol

Anyway, I hope you don't hate me because I don't any anyone. (Well, you know, except the same old chasers we all know! LOL)

If you thought I was being shady towards you, I'm sorry. I don't even remember the last time we talked, let alone what we talked about.

So, I hope all is good between us.

Peace, love and lots of money....

TB

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Hate is such a strong word. I may not like VR..and maybe I even *thought* tbts was being shady towards me.
~Kisses.

HTG

Hey Hara,

A fly on the wall told me about this post. lol

Anyway, I hope you don't hate me because I don't any anyone. (Well, you know, except the same old chasers we all know! LOL)

If you thought I was being shady towards you, I'm sorry. I don't even remember the last time we talked, let alone what we talked about.

So, I hope all is good between us.

Peace, love and lots of money....

TB

Girl, That was past. I'm NOT mad nor do I think you're a shady person. That was just my reaction at the time (back on HD). I hope you can forgive me IF I've doubted you back then. Besides, I do LIKE you and FK. I had fun talking to you on the celly even for a minute or two. Same with Felicia. YOU never showed up though that one time I went to Cobra. Maybe I'll come hang out with you at Palms (much closer where I am), when you're up for it. ;)

PM me your number sometime, so we can keep intouch.

~Kisses,

HTG

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 11:00 AM
TrueBeauty TS who on earth r u?

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
for some reason this fight is better than bella and hara's.

The Judge
08-23-2009, 12:36 PM

Go fuck your whore mother. :P

How about ya go fuck yours troll :lol: Keep on fightin with Hara too as its worth top dolla seeing ya get ya ass whooped :popcorn

Do us all a favor and just GTFO dumbass

The Judge
08-23-2009, 12:43 PM

Then how cum its only ya we read hating on people Nicole ya sanctimonious bitch. Ya were banned here once before for being a two faced cow whose plans blew up in her face :lol: Funny shit.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 01:15 PM

It's juicier and nastier. :popcorn

And because these two have a history. Hara and I didn't.

~BB~

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 01:22 PM

~BB~

that must be it.

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I always thought QT scripts were over written and his actors over acted. But then I watched some of his movies again...And other than Deathproof I see the method to his madness...though over using the "N" word seems like a WP trying to be black. What I am saying is that over time and when compare to current movies, his movies get better and more interesting. Yesterday I watched Pulp Fiction again and I found it much better than when I originally watched it. I remember watching it on it first came out and arguing with my GF how silly and stupid it was and how I was offended my the "N" word usage.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
I often wonder how the sex would be between some of the parties that fight on here. I mean there's a few producers that could bank on some of these if they went down like kink.com's ultimate surrender

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I often wonder how the sex would be between some of the parties that fight on here. I mean there's a few producers that could bank on some of these if they went down like kink.com's ultimate surrender

Damn baby, I need all the work I can get. Count me in!

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 02:09 PM
That woud be interesting...and fun to watch

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:16 PM

~BB~

This bitch tried latching on to me AGES ago because she wanted people to rally behind her when Monica banned her. I had my own separate issues with Monica. But see how she said something about "bringing up the past"? That "past" is her being a two-faced cheater over on TGPixel. Jordan Steele, over on HD, can confirm that. This little freak went around pretending she won the vote fair and square. But Monica brought it all to light and banned her. At that point, she had also betrayed Angel/Angela, who was always a sweetheart, and was pretty damn good to her. In a way, that reminds me of this. Angela got eventually tired of the shade, and now I REALLY know why. Angela and Jordan Steele might have started hanging out here ages ago, but Hara was acting like she owned this place back then. Back then, she thought she was actually hot shit for having done that Yum shoot, although she was secretly hating on Seanchai back then too.

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh, and I must add that the first person I spoke to who dissed Yum/Seanchai was Hara. She told me that the pay sucked. I WISH I could have had Tony Vee shoot me before I moved to FL. That was MY mistake though, because I believed her when she told me that doing Yum was a "rip off".

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Oh, and I must add that the first person I spoke to who dissed Yum/Seanchai was Hara. She told me that the pay sucked. I WISH I could have had Tony Vee shoot me before I moved to FL. That was MY mistake though, because I believed her when she told me that doing Yum was a "rip off".

Someone else told me the same thing and I'm glad I didn't listen. I made sure to bring it up with Buddy when I did my shoot because I thought the pay was very reasonable, working conditions were very good (I love that house! lol!), Buddy's a great photographer, and I've heard nothing but good things about the amount of exposure they can provide although I've yet to experience it. I can't wait until my sets are finally released!

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:39 PM
LMAO @ Hara's "files" on everyone though. She has been a maniacal little shrew for YEARS like that, including the her broken-English rewrites of what people have said. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 03:40 PM

Someone else told me the same thing and I'm glad I didn't listen. I made sure to bring it up with Buddy when I did my shoot because I thought the pay was very reasonable, working conditions were very good (I love that house! lol!), Buddy's a great photographer, and I've heard nothing but good things about the amount of exposure they can provide although I've yet to experience it. I can't wait until my sets are finally released!

~BB~

Congrats, sis. As for me, "live and learn".

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Bella, didn't she say something to you like, "you need to learn your place around here"? That's her to the core. That's why she was kicking people out of the chatroom last week. She power-trips.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Bella, didn't she say something to you like, "you need to learn your place around here"? That's her to the core. That's why she was kicking people out of the chatroom last week. She power-trips.

No comment. :censor

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I just posted her first hint of shade towards you. I don't know if ever caught that. But the real bullshit came in the Duke Chutes thread when she started saying who was and who was not a "true" TS.

This is coming from someone who only up until very recently was NOT EVEN on hormones. What fucking nerve.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 06:52 PM

Really? Oh wow! Frist of all, YOU were the one asking me HOW you could be on the pages of YUM! You also asked me who was my photog and how much it paid? Nothing coming out of YOUR mouth holds any truth! Everybody on here could see that before and even now! YOU said, YOU don't want anything to do with me..and for me to leave you alone? Yet IT's you who couldn't STOP bitching like a babbling FOOL that you are! :lol:

Pls. get your FACTS straight or has your boobs and nose job affected your head?

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
08-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Let's see we got 11 pagers rite now how long before we get to the 20 page mark?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 06:59 PM

Just because YOU'RE NOT particularly looking great on everyone's eyes..You try so HARD to get BB to start up nother online fight with me. Please fugly, I can read through your ike an open book! Give it up! :roll:

And also about YUM, I was thee one who gave you Tony Vee's phone number. IF I thought YUM was such a bad site do you really think I would even recommend it to you or anyone else? FAIL!

What you are doing is trying to get more alliances from people simple because YOU couldn't fucking finish the 'bullying' that YOU'VE started! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Just because YOU'RE NOT particularly looking great on everyone's eyes..You try so HARD to get BB to start up nother online fight with me. Please fugly, I can read through your ike an open book! Give it up! :roll:

And also about YUM, I was thee one who gave you Tony Vee's phone number. IF I thought YUM was such a bad site do you really think I would even recommend it to you or anyone else? FAIL!

What you are doing is trying to get more alliances from people simple because YOU couldn't fucking finish the 'bullying' that YOU'VE started! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

You want to blame me for Bella seeing you as an ass? lol You've been on her clit from day one, jealous.

And who's bullying who? You talked smack about the sex industry on a porn forum, dummy. Who the fuck are you to expect us all to follow your diaper changing lead?

Btw I already had his email. You offered his number. Thanks though.

I want no alliance. That's your petty mentality, not mine. You simply have nerve telling ANYONE who is a primary or secondary TS. Me not liking you as a human being is irrelevant.

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 08:15 PM
20 pages within 3 hours

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:30 PM

I instigated Bella to argue with you? : shock Are you fucking high? It must be lovely. lol You have been coveting her attention here, and you know it. :lol: Girl, I KNOW your T. Why you had to crawl up my ass with your buddy, Phlobutt, I neither know nor care. I assume it's becaus I chopped you. Why not let it go? Why wear your bedpans on your your (long-)sleeve? lol

Ok, don't give me your evil face, Shrek, because I am NOT impressed.

NOW... yes! ... you did give me his number.... BUT SFW?!? I had already corresponded with him through email, and had begun discussing it with Seanchai by then ANYWAY. Do you honestly want to claim that you were my hookup to do Yum? :wink: Or that you didn't bitch about your experience with them? I mean, something obviously made you a very peripheral player early in the game with porn. And you were a provider not that long ago, so it's not like you were studying medicine at some point. Again, you are a nurse's aide. Correct? No medical degrees, right?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:31 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

You want to blame me for Bella seeing you as an ass? lol You've been on her clit from day one, jealous.

And who's bullying who? You talked smack about the sex industry on a porn forum, dummy. Who the fuck are you to expect us all to follow your diaper changing lead?

Btw I already had his email. You offered his number. Thanks though.

I want no alliance. That's your petty mentality, not mine. You simply have nerve telling ANYONE who is a primary or secondary TS. Me not liking you as a human being is irrelevant.

Trying to DEVIATE the subject of the matter is sadly all you can afford to do at the moment, to take away the attention - away from yourself! THAT is a no brainer.

Don't try and fuel or get in between me and BB. We already called a truce. So STFU why don't you? ;)

Talking smack (about an opinion based of a facts) IS your only way to get back at me after you've been found out to be two faced and gossiping about a lot of the girls on here. Eternal FAIL sorry!

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
I guess she's at a loss here. Maybe Buck Johnson and Rod Silvernutz will bail her goony-goo-goo ass out. lmao

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh! There goes Shrekette! Get 'em, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got your Silver PORN Anniversary coming up! Don't take that shit!!!

http://wizzardzworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/shrek1.jpg

"KISSES", HARA

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:44 PM

I instigated Bella to argue with you? : shock Are you fucking high? It must be lovely. lol You have been coveting her attention here, and you know it. :lol: Girl, I KNOW your T. Why you had to crawl up my ass with your buddy, Phlobutt, I neither know nor care. I assume it's becaus I chopped you. Why not let it go? Why wear your bedpans on your your (long-)sleeve? lol

I never said you instigated. But you were trying to re-flame it didn't you? YOU are just THAT sick that you gloat by making others feel as miserable as you! Why don't you lick a bedpan? Or chew your tatt sleeves instead? ;)

Ok, don't give me your evil face, Shrek, because I am NOT impressed.

NOW... yes! ... you did give me his number.... BUT SFW?!? I had already corresponded with him through email, and had begun discussing it with Seanchai by then ANYWAY. Do you honestly want to claim that you were my hookup to do Yum? :wink: Or that you didn't bitch about your experience with them? I mean, something obviously made you a very peripheral player early in the game with porn. And you were a provider not that long ago, so it's not like you were studying medicine at some point. Again, you are a nurse's aide. Correct? No medical degrees, right?

Impressing you dear is FAR from any of my intent. And just because you have NO IDEA about me or that I went to med school then shift courses and took FA, and later on get back ON IT and take a cna course out here in LA, only makes you an even BIGGER MORON. I just find that comedic! Coming from someone who never even went to college and was a former drug addict. HA! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 08:55 PM

~BB~

No, we got NO history together. Only that one night we went to see a movie. It was more like IM phone convo. The only reason I knew a lot is because she talks a lot! ;) But that's not really hard to believe, considering everyone could see, she loves to TALK! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
08-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Impressing you dear is FAR from any of my intent. And just because you have NO IDEA about me or that I went to med school then shift courses and took FA, and later on get back ON IT and take a cna course out here in LA, only makes you an even BIGGER MORON. I just find that comedic! Coming from someone who never even went to college and was a former drug addict. HA! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG"Former"!??! How DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE you?!? ;)

So why are you here then? If you're so damn above us all with bedsore diploma, why rub elbows with us? Politics? Are you running for HA Congress against Mayor McCheese?

http://www.edwardsamuels.com/illustratedstory/chapter%207/mccheese2.jpg

Seriously, or are you just the average, everyday slut? lol

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 08:59 PM
QT's nonlinear story and circular narrative sometimes remind me of some of these threads narratives. A lot of times the comments are a mathematical equivalent of a derivative. As such, I take no sides and offer no rhythm other than Hara, not being critical, but sometimes you explain too much and privatize your reactions/emotions when the others are taking shots at you Mexican standoff style. (Which by the way seems racist. Maybe we should call it multiple shooters deterrence)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2009, 09:03 PM

~Kisses.

HTG"Former"!??! How DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE you?!? ;)

So why are you here then? If you're so damn above us all with bedsore diploma, why rub elbows with us? Politics? Are you running for HA Congress against Mayor McCheese?

http://www.edwardsamuels.com/illustratedstory/chapter%207/mccheese2.jpg

Rubbing elbows with you is the last thing I have in mind. So pleasee.. What is EVIDENT is: Your hatred of yourself and how much of a hard life you've had and being excommunicated by your family and nj gay boyfriend, drug abuse etc. YOU definitely need NOT take out on me, Um 'kay? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Coming from someone who never even went to college and was a former drug addict. HA! :roll:

Just sayin'...

Some people might find the recovery of a drug addict inspirational. I know I do. Drugs are nasty business and there are a few that can even hook you upon their first use - some are even prescribed by your doctor. Personally, I smoke marijuana as medicine because I felt that anti-depressants fucked me up more than anything I've ever taken. If she was still on hard drugs now this could have stuck, but if she beat them, then I think your comment is counterproductive because if one can't regain respect by quitting drugs, then what incentive will they ever have to do so?

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Coming from someone who never even went to college and was a former drug addict. HA! :roll:

Just sayin'...

Some people might find the recovery of a drug addict inspirational. I know I do. Drugs are nasty business and there are a few that can even hook you upon their first use - some are even prescribed by your doctor. Personally, I smoke marijuana as medicine because I felt that anti-depressants fucked me up more than anything I've ever taken. If she was still on hard drugs now this could have stuck, but if she beat them, then I think your comment is counterproductive because if one can't regain respect by quitting drugs, then what incentive will they ever have to do so?

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-24-2009, 12:17 AM

Just sayin'...

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-24-2009, 01:59 AM

Just sayin'...

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-24-2009, 03:05 AM

Just sayin'...

~BB~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2009, 05:30 AM

Well that's NOT as bad as being a magnet for diseases. ;)

Good luck with that!

Edit:

For Bella,

I just read your comment which I've missed earlier on. I personally don't know/cannot relate on the 'inspirational' thing you're talking about..since I've never had any encounter with drug addicts except a former ex bf of mine whom I left btw in 2003 (never really had any drug users/abusers in our family or my circle of friends). Respect in general MUST be earned. So I think, IF one worked hard for it, then it should be given. Although, relapse with drugs and alcohol are quite rampant and so common..so it's going to be twice as hard believing and giving anyone credit for 'temporary' sobriety IMO.

~Kisses.

HTG