PDA

View Full Version : THE VIOLENT AND HABITUAL BRAZILIAN POLICE ACTION

praetor
08-22-2009, 02:40 AM
A group of brazilian police (policia militar) of Alagoas State, drag a citizen (shemale) by the hair while the gay pride happens. A clear demonstration of incivility and bestiality.
It's not a joke. Its usual here in Brazil, the violence by police.
Hello Human Rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIWAlFNilzo

==================================

stewmeat
08-22-2009, 02:50 AM
A group of brazilian police (policia militar) of Alagoas State, drag a citizen (shemale) by the hair while the gay pride happens. A clear demonstration of incivility and bestiality.
Hello Human Rights.

Looks to me like the shemale wanted the trouble she got.

AmyDaly
08-22-2009, 02:52 AM
what did she do?

praetor
08-22-2009, 02:55 AM
what did she do?

Nobody knows, but the police man was relieved of duties since the video goes to youtube.

praetor
08-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Hello Human Rights.

Looks to me like the shemale wanted the trouble she got.

If she did something wrong, that was held properly and not as an animal as they did.

armando57
08-22-2009, 03:23 AM
I agre with Stewmeat. It looked like she was resisting arrest and they were just trying to get her into the police car. I've seen worst on the Cops TV show on Fox.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Tepres
08-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Are these police, similar to BOPE in Rio de Janeiro? I couldn't care less about the person resisting arrest. The same thing happens in the US, if you resist the police. The Brazilian police have a lot of garbage to contend with. They have a tough, thankless, job, in a country full of bleeding hearts.
So I don't see it your way.

AmyDaly
08-22-2009, 03:34 AM
what did she do?

Nobody knows, but the police man was relieved of duties since the video goes to youtube.

Good. I hope he gets what is coming to him then.

CaptainGeech
08-22-2009, 04:06 AM
Like others have said... I guess you haven't seen how the Police are in the US. Normally that happens to drunk white hillbilly's (not a minority so not much news coverage). That and much worse. In fact, I think those police officers should be commended for how they responded to the situation. It looks like the person being arrested was resisting and doing that thing were they refuse to stand or walk. At one point it even looks like the cops are essentially asking "are you ready to walk now?" after dragging her for awhile. Then when she was by the car it looks like she tried to kick the officer. Normally that would result in another officer punching her in the face , stomping her chest, or smashing her with there nightsticks. She was lucky.

timxxx
08-22-2009, 04:16 AM
US cops can be thugs but Brazilian police are in a different league of thuggery.

Silcc69
08-22-2009, 04:32 AM
Regardless of whatever she did there was no need to drag her by the hair like an animal.

thx1138
08-22-2009, 05:53 AM
If you think it's bad now wait until the police discover the joys of tasering.

alyssats
08-22-2009, 05:29 PM
she seems cant get stand or might be drunk or high? why is she like that so weird?

SexChangeTranny.com
08-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Resisting arrest ! Clearly

I mean, the use of excessive force is clear, they take out disgust and anger on citizens and people who they do not agree with. The police are always on a power trip... However... She kicks the police man.

WRONG THING TO DO

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:27 PM
However... She kicks the police man.

WRONG THING TO DO

Yea, clearly.

That's as bad as swearing at the cop that pulls you over for speeding. Even if it weren't illegal, it would still be stupid.

tao1kiku
08-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Whoever asked if the police were BOPE, they were not. Wrong uniform

There are 2 side to police in Brazil. One, they are underpaid, under trained and put up with so much crap and the chances of getting knifed or shot, yeah, I can see them not giving a crap.

At the same time, they were not laying on her with tasers and batons like police in North America do at the drop of the hat.

No one knows why this incident happened, but from the video, I've seen far, far worse here and in europe happening.

Tepres
08-22-2009, 11:11 PM

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't ask if they were BOPE, because I already knew that they weren't. BOPE operates in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
I asked if they were similar to BOPE.

praetor
08-23-2009, 12:05 AM

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't ask if they were BOPE, because I already knew that they weren't. BOPE operates in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
I asked if they were similar to BOPE.

You'r right are similar to BOPE. They are the same military force, non brazilian army, but adjuvant, belong to each state, not the Brazil's country.
It is an aberration in terms of public safety, the existence of two polices, one civilian and other military, as BOPE.