PDA

View Full Version : My interview with Caramel of Caramel's T-girls

BellaBellucci
08-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Special thanks to Caramel for asking the questions that needed to be asked to help me describe my unique and complex situation. It's very easy to be misunderstood around here so I thank her and everybody else who's defended my choices in life when others would question my motivation. Trust me, my motives are pure and I hope you'll all agree after you read this... and if you don't, then oh well! :lol:

Thanks again to all of my new friends and fans.

http://caramelstgirls.com/caramels-interview-with-bella-bellucci/

~BB~

Caramel
08-22-2009, 08:34 AM
You're a bright light, Bella. I was a bit worried that some of my more basic questions wouldn't allow that to be seen but you soared with them. I'm glad that we got to explore what really makes you tick. I'm glad we took the time to make sure no stone was left unturned and I'm proud of the way it turned out.

♥ Caramel

rockabilly
08-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Fantastic interview Caramel and Bella you are an interesting lady. Best wishes ;)

Caramel
08-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Thanks, Billy. You're the best.

♥ Cara

Fantastic interview Caramel and Bella you are an interesting lady. Best wishes ;)

elvis_p
08-22-2009, 10:05 AM

Well said and I agree.

Have you thought of submitting the interview to URNA?

Caramel
08-22-2009, 09:43 PM
I hadn't thought about it until now, Elvis but I do love Jon and Vicky from URNA. Thanks for the suggestion.

Well said and I agree.

Have you thought of submitting the interview to URNA?

BellaBellucci
08-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. I hope other transwomen find my story as inspirational as you do. :)

~BB~

BellaBellucci
10-14-2010, 01:29 AM
My website received a few hits from this article today, so I added it to my About Me page. A lot's changed for me but still more remains the same. Check it out (http://caramelstgirls.com/caramels-interview-with-bella-bellucci/)!

~BB~