PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new album! (drops In Sept.)

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-21-2009, 11:39 PM
www.myspace.com/gravityeuphonic

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/flyer2.jpg

Nikka
08-22-2009, 12:22 AM
listening :wink:

Dirky
08-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Sounds like something that would come from the Some Bizzare label.

I like it!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks! The label is kind of niche oriented, (like everything else I seemed to be involved with...) Honestly hardrock/industrial style stuff isn't really my cup of tea, (spinning "An Evening With John Denver" on the record player at the moment) But this band is made up of me and one of my best friends of 11 years and the comradery (spelling?) we share rather than our musical influences are what make these recordings work... it's fun to be loud sometimes!

Dirky
08-22-2009, 03:46 PM
(spinning "An Evening With John Denver" on the record player at the moment)

I admire your honesty. That is something I'd never admit to!

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Shit, between my love of John Denver, Billy Joel, They Might Be Giants and Tom Waits I am as unlikely a singer for a hardrock band as anyone - luckily for my friend I grew up cutting my teeth on Megadeth and Cannibal Corpse when I first started playing bass 15 years ago... all that old 'kid' music serves as the common ground that enables us to work together... also helps that he enjoys melody as much as I do.

Ben
08-22-2009, 11:35 PM
I like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOs8qI99ulY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgravityeuphonic.net%2Fvisual.htm l&feature=player_embedded#t=13

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Oh lord that's a horrible recording... go see our awesome videos here: www.youtube.com/gravityeuphonic much better stuff - they're all pretty much comedy bits that we use as updates and news for our fans. All two of em.

The Judge
08-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Are ya an anime fan Jamie? Just that the robot looks like it waz inspired by a similar one from the movie Laputa

AmyDaly
08-23-2009, 01:35 AM
That picture of you on the flier is really hot. I loooove the red hair : )
(about to listen to the album)

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-23-2009, 01:40 AM
No, in fact I'm kind of anti anime... I just don't get it. Is there a law that says that all Japanese cartoonist HAVE to draw the exact same way? There's something about a nationalized style of line drawing that makes me a little queezy. No, the robot is something I jerry rigged out of a Lego kit, some LED lights I purchased at Radioshack and a little silver spraypaint which I had to tone down with some black to help keep the reflection of the greenscreen down. (You can see him animated in our promotional videos...)

jamiecoxxdotcom
08-23-2009, 01:43 AM
That picture of you on the flier is really hot. I loooove the red hair : )
(about to listen to the album)

Thanks! We just have the single up right now and the other songs on the player are kind of old and don't really represent the sound we've developed these days...

The Judge
08-23-2009, 01:52 AM
No, in fact I'm kind of anti anime... I just don't get it. Is there a law that says that all Japanese cartoonist HAVE to draw the exact same way? There's something about a nationalized style of line drawing that makes me a little queezy. No, the robot is something I jerry rigged out of a Lego kit, some LED lights I purchased at Radioshack and a little silver spraypaint which I had to tone down with some black to help keep the reflection of the greenscreen down. (You can see him animated in our promotional videos...)

Its cool whateva Jamie 8) I dont get anime thinking but this baby seems rational at least lol. Robot for comparison tho.