PDA

View Full Version : WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

JeniferTS
08-21-2009, 05:28 AM
names need not to be mentioned.

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:29 AM
:banghead :banghead FUCK!

Alyssa87
08-21-2009, 05:30 AM
it used to be entertaining.

but now its just a troll fight.
BOOOORING

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:44 AM
^

I agree. It gets OLD by now..*back to watching tv..

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
08-21-2009, 05:45 AM
Anyone into betting?

Silcc69
08-21-2009, 05:45 AM

CaptainGeech
08-21-2009, 05:48 AM
:fc

Ryz
08-21-2009, 06:00 AM
http://forums.ytmnsfw.com/images/smilies/gayfight.gif

BLKGSXR
08-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Yo reading that shit from my phone was hallarious-I was just done cutting up a hell of alot of metal with a plasma torch so It brought a lil chuckle to my day.

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-21-2009, 10:04 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

HTG And yet you still participate.........................

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 10:16 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

In fairness, and before you jump down my throat..why don't you try and find out WHY?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48306&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Opinions are a two way street. BB was the one who inserted herself in my conversations, quoted and insulted me. And frankly, you don't have to like me and vice versa, but you could at least give me a benefit of the doubt and be FAIR.

I'm a person not an inanimate object!

~Kisses.

HTG

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-21-2009, 10:25 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

In fairness, and before you jump down my throat..why don't you try and find out WHY?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48306&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Opinions are a two way street. BB was the one who inserted herself in my conversations, quoted and insulted me. And frankly, you don't have to like me and vice versa, but you could at least give me a benefit of the doubt and be FAIR.

~Kisses.

HTG OK if it makes you feel better you BOTH keep at it! You really should re-read posts from yourself and from her you both act like high school drama queens. Hara said this........Bella said that........grow up already. Instead of playing cat and mouse on the internet may I suggest the great outdoors? What the hell did people do before the internet for Christ's sake? Geeeeesh!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 10:32 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTG OK if it makes you feel better you BOTH keep at it! You really should re-read posts from yourself and from her you both act like high school drama queens. Hara said this........Bella said that........grow up already. Instead of playing cat and mouse on the internet may I suggest the great outdoors? What the hell did people do before the internet for Christ's sake? Geeeeesh!

Listen, I don't need to go to the great outdoors (I'm NOT that type of girl in the first place), PLUS I've already got my hands full working full time in health care taking care of someone with cancer. YOU need NOT address me about being childish, I was just having fun engaging BB at what she craves the most - Drama for her own amusement!

I've been on here since 2005, Do you think I read each and every thread ever made since then? I don't before and still don't read them all at present! It's called selective reading. IF you saw something you do not like then peruse on to the next thread. How hard is that?

I'm on my days off and killing time. Doesn't everybody does that? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-21-2009, 10:37 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Listen, I don't need to go to the great outdoors (I'm NOT that type of girl in the first place), PLUS I've already got my hands full working full time in health care taking care of someone with cancer. YOU need NOT address me about being childish, I was just having fun engaging BB at what she craves the most - Drama for her own amusement!

I've been on here since 2005, Do you think I read each and every thread ever made since then? I don't before and still don't read them all at present! It's called selective reading. IF you saw something you do not like then peruse on to the next thread. How hard is that?

~Kisses.

HTGDo you pick fights with EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you? FYI Just as you're stating your opinion I'm entitled to mine so take it easy BROADZILLA! Oh and the great outdoors doesn't have to mean the wilderness it can mean getting out of your house, off the internet and a quick jaunt to the corner Starbucks. Don't take everything so literal.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 10:45 AM
^

;)

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGDo you pick fights with EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you? FYI Just as you're stating your opinion I'm entitled to mine so take it easy BROADZILLA! Oh and the great outdoors doesn't have to mean the wilderness it can mean getting out of your house, off the internet and a quick jaunt to the corner Starbucks. Don't take everything so literal.

Why would I pick fights with you? I don't even know you. You gave your two cents. I gave mine. Whats so wrong about that? ;)

I was out and about at starbucks earlier actually. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

buckjohnson
08-21-2009, 12:20 PM
BROADZILLA.

Was that neccessary?

Alyssa87
08-21-2009, 12:29 PM
BROADZILLA.

Was that neccessary?

maybe he was referring to generalizations in her arguments

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 12:49 PM
BROADZILLA.

Was that neccessary?

I *think he meant broad as in 'stupid broad' (ala Sin City)..and combined it with bridezilla (the girls who acts crazy). I do not think I made any generalization on my counter post/replies towards him. :?

I'm not sweating it..it's hard to show anything (emotion/intonation to really say/get what you mean) through postings. ;)

But people are free though to interpret it however they wish. :shrug

~Kisses.

HTG

Azanti
08-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Great, now it starts again in another folder.

Jericho
08-21-2009, 12:58 PM

How's that working out, then? :lol:

Silcc69
08-21-2009, 04:46 PM
http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/j/A/-/-/hogan1.jpg

CaptainGeech
08-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Its moments like this when I wish the two people mentioned would read the title of the thread and take it to heart.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

They just keep moving thread to thread fucking it up with there bullshit.

buckjohnson
08-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Esp when one seems to be so much more intelligent than the other and far less bogus.

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Esp when one seems to be so much more intelligent than the other and far less bogus. Can you be more specific? :popcorn

DL_NL
08-22-2009, 04:00 PM
HA wouldn't be HA without the inane catfights... that drag on and on even when everyone's past caring.

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 01:03 PM
There is one who is far less bougus and who's mission seems less marketing...and one is far more provacative and sensuous

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 01:11 PM
There is one who is far less bougus and who's mission seems less marketing...and one is far more provacative and sensuous

So because I have something to sell that makes me 'bogus' and 'less intelligent?' See? You really do learn something every day!

'Unintelligent' is another of those words never used to describe me, yet sensuous is a compliment. Things that make you go hmm... :roll:

I think a bit more shameless marketing is warranted in this case, doesn't anyone else?

http://caramelstgirls.com/caramels-interview-with-bella-bellucci/

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 01:42 PM
BB

I read that interview.

I am really trying to be positive and not personal, so I won't comment on the interview, other than this... A true journalist would have seen through your shambastic comments

And what I like is what I like. I am just not into you and what you represent...since it seems to change as often as your marketing schemes changes.
Be true to who you are. That maybe the best marketing plan.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 01:48 PM
BB

I read that interview.

I am really trying to be positive and not personal, so I won't comment on the interview, other than this... A true journalist would have seen through your shambastic comments

And what I like is what I like. I am just not into you and what you represent...since it seems to change as often as your marketing schemes changes.
Be true to who you are. That maybe the best marketing plan.

You're kidding right? Every word of that interview was 100% true but you can think whatever you like. That's how real I am.

And of course, this is coming from some shadowy guy in a forum who doesn't represent anything at all! Ok then.

http://www.stupidedia.org/images/thumb/2/23/Troll.jpg/240px-Troll.jpg

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 02:08 PM
BB.

I admire artists who are willing to expose themselves publicly. That includes poets, writers, singers, actors, etc...But what I object to is your lack of sincerity in your so called private/public life.

As far as being a shadow, I prefer being mysterious.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 02:11 PM
You know on second thought there was one part of the interview in particular I think with which you take umbrage and I thought this may come up here - the part where I said I steer clear of problem people. The thing is that I do. When my argument with Hara started I wasn't looking for trouble at all. I don't even know her. I just made a legitimate argument and the argument escalated. It happens.

Ok, so I antagonized her a bit afterwards, but at that point I wasn't just going to lay down and do nothing so I had a little fun at her expense. Maybe I pushed a little too hard, but that's all I'll cop to. I never said I was drama-free and of course I even said as much in that same paragraph. Nobody's perfect.

And we both apologized. I'll apologize again if it makes you feel better (lol!) but I hope you're not trying to start us up again. If you are then you should probably redirect your focus to Hara's current flamewar with Nicole. Thanks bunches. ;)

~BB~

PS: I went back and looked and my last post was the FIRST in this thread and it's partially about me. What does that tell you (since you seem to know me so well and all)? :roll:

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 02:17 PM
BB.

I admire artists who are willing to expose themselves publicly. That includes poets, writers, singers, actors, etc...But what I object to is your lack of sincerity in your so called private/public life.

As far as being a shadow, I prefer being mysterious.

You think whatever you like dear. I have nothing to hide. I'm disappointed that you feel that way but what can I do? It's not like I have the means to prove anything without exposing things about myself that I don't want to divulge such as prior names, the name of my son and ex-wife, etc. But then that 's really your whole point, isn't it?

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 02:34 PM
BB
When I talked about exposing oneself, I am thinking about artistically. I really do not want to know about your private life, but I am interested about how soulfully one approaches one's art. And I think at times you are a little disingenuous

And I have been taking your advice and staying out of the beefs.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I am interested about how soulfully one approaches one's art.

Can you PM me with something more specific? That's a very interesting statement and I'd like to know more about how you think I can improve.

And I think at times you are a little disingenuous

Come on. Cut me a break, will ya? (lol!) It's not as easy to strike a balance between business and personal around here as you seem to think, but at least I'm always striving to be a better person.

~BB~

jaycanuck
08-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow. I was the last one that told these two to stop and got slammed for it. I'm glad I've been busy....completely missed round 2.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Wow. I was the last one that told these two to stop and got slammed for it. I'm glad I've been busy....completely missed round 2.

Round 2 was admittedly a bit contrived but it's over now. Hara's got new fish to fry. :twisted:

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 03:25 PM
I think they have shared psychotic disorder...(just watched an law and order episode about it.)

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 03:30 PM

Round 2 was admittedly a bit contrived but it's over now. Hara's got new fish to fry. :twisted:

~BB~

i would really like some fried fish and grits right now.

SarahG
08-23-2009, 03:31 PM

~BB~

That's the downside of being up this late, only thing open is serving breakfast right now.

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 03:33 PM

~BB~

Maybe she'll open a restaurant. I'd eat there with you but she might spit in my food. :lol:

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 03:34 PM
BB.

I will give you the benefit.

I trust that you are trying to accomplish a difficult task... To be true to yourself while at the same time attempt to satisfy cat's fantasies. Don't know how anyone can do it while maintaining integrity. You do it as well as anyone I have ever seen

You seem like a cool girl.

Alyssa87
08-23-2009, 03:34 PM

~BB~

Maybe she'll open a restaurant. I'd eat there with you but she might spit in my food. :lol:

~BB~

then I'LL open one, and let u spit in her food.

evensteven

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 03:41 PM
then I'LL open one, and let u spit in her food.

evensteven

Have you seen the movie 'Waiting?' If you have, then you which scene I'm thinking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS79YzlFuL8

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-23-2009, 03:42 PM
BB.

I will give you the benefit.

I trust that you are trying to accomplish a difficult task... To be true to yourself while at the same time attempt to satisfy cat's fantasies. Don't know how anyone can do it while maintaining integrity. You do it as well as anyone I have ever seen

You seem like a cool girl.

Thank you. If I get pushed off of my tightrope, will you catch me? ;)

~BB~

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 05:53 PM
BB

I like those living on the edge. They always seem so much more interesting. Myself, I have taken too many gambles, both professionally and personally... So I am living the lame life under the radar.

Good luck

Legend
08-23-2009, 08:49 PM

Funny you would even tell anyone to stfu when you didn't have the courage to tell it to your freind when she was spewing hate everywhere.

JeniferTS
08-23-2009, 08:51 PM

Funny you would even tell anyone to stfu when you didn't have the courage to tell it to your freind when she was spewing hate everywhere.

stfu :)

rockabilly
08-23-2009, 08:56 PM
If this keeps up , someones gettin punched in the pussy. :twisted:

Legend
08-24-2009, 07:09 AM

LOL, too late you can't "grow a set" now.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 07:14 AM

Why what happens when you have four of them?

Ryz
08-24-2009, 07:46 AM
If this keeps up , someones gettin punched in the pussy. :twisted:
that's a tranny dawg

muhmuh
08-24-2009, 10:38 PM
you have a horrible taste in anime and intro songs ryz

Jericho
08-24-2009, 11:25 PM

You grow an eightskin and then the problems really start!

Jericho
08-24-2009, 11:26 PM

You grow an eightskin, then the problems really start!

Legend
08-25-2009, 07:03 PM

lol, i didn't mean for her to literally grow a pair.