PDA

View Full Version : 17-Year-Old Girl in Brazil Confesses to Murdering 30 dudes

envivision
08-21-2009, 03:27 AM
A 17-year-old was being held Wednesday in Brazil for allegedly knifing thirty men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned cops by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.

The girl — too young even to be named — said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She allegedly even smiled as she reeled off her list of victims — which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...n-to-death.html

------------------------------------------------------------

And the corrupt government in Rio is more embarassed about its image that is adamant about closing Boate Help (located on the beach) where working girls meet clients.

I hope our friend Prateor is not a victim !. Just kidding, i know he only likes the tgirls.

SarahG
08-21-2009, 03:30 AM
This would be a good post for that "evil females in history" thread we had a few months back.

Sinister
08-21-2009, 03:32 AM
:shock: damn 30 people all before the age of 18!? Whats really good...

SarahG
08-21-2009, 03:33 AM

Makes you wonder how high she would have gone if she had started earlier.

Would make for a killer movie.

rockabilly
08-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Who was another teen serial killer ? And only 30 ... about one every month , sometimes more. Theres probably more or victims that got away.

ozma
08-21-2009, 03:43 AM

LMAO, I like your sig!

Sinister
08-21-2009, 03:52 AM
Would make for a killer movie

You ain't never lied. It's seems like it's only a matter of time before hollywood picks up on the story.

LMAO, I like your sig!

Thanks, karma is motha fucka :twisted: lol

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:14 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

SarahG
08-21-2009, 05:20 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

Its good to have role models.

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:25 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

With Love,
Brit

LittleGuy
08-21-2009, 05:35 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

its awesome to kill 30 innocent men?

kukm4
08-21-2009, 05:37 AM
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/article.html?Girl,_17,_admits_30_knife_murders&in_article_id=721760&in_page_id=64 1st link was broken for me.

Coroner
08-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Let´s say, we´re happy that praetor is safe and alive. :lol:

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:43 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

Life goes on

SugaSweet
08-21-2009, 05:45 AM
She was a clean cut kid.
And they made a killer out of her
thats what they did.

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:46 AM
She was a clean cut kid.
And they made a killer out of her
thats what they did.

Like one of my favorite movies

freak
08-21-2009, 07:48 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

Not too innocent they were pediphiles, she was 15. But anyway if she took the pleasure in it they they say she did when she read off the names, she will kill again.

LittleGuy
08-21-2009, 07:50 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

Not too innocent they were pediphiles, she was 15. But anyway if she took the pleasure in it they they say she did when she read off the names, she will kill again.

whats the age of consent there?

freak
08-21-2009, 08:16 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

whats the age of consent there?

spoken like a true pediphile, does it fucking matter, she was 15, have some morals. as for your question 14 for sex but 18 for prostitution. If you are over 18 and have sex with a 14-17 yr old you can get charged with corruption of a minor, 14 - 17 is up to the parents.

giovanni_hotel
08-21-2009, 08:15 PM
IF you're that far gone at 17 years old, is there really any hope for having a 'normal' life??

She sounds like a 'real life' Michael Myers...

Nikka
08-21-2009, 08:56 PM
we need pics of the serial killer

Hazel Tucker
08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
A 17-year-old was being held Wednesday in Brazil for allegedly knifing thirty men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned cops by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.

The girl — too young even to be named — said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She allegedly even smiled as she reeled off her list of victims — which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...n-to-death.html

------------------------------------------------------------

And the corrupt government in Rio is more embarassed about its image that is adamant about closing Boate Help (located on the beach) where working girls meet clients.

I hope our friend Prateor is not a victim !. Just kidding, i know he only likes the tgirls.

Now that's a bitch I would never wanna fuck with. :shock:

praetor
08-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Started when she was a 15-year-old, she will run for president of Brazil by party workers to continue killing, now all brazilians citizens. That is real.

SugaSweet
08-23-2009, 07:10 AM
They said congradulations,
You got what it takes.
They sent her back into the rat race,
Without any brakes.
She was a clean cut kid.
And they made a killer out of her that's what they did.

NjTranceAddict
08-24-2009, 01:51 AM
There's something a bit titillating about a young female serial killer. I wonder if she's hot.

loren
08-24-2009, 02:00 AM
Killing 30 guys in 2 years, someone's been busy.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 02:10 AM
She could have managed a much higher count if she'd gone to 1 a week instead of ~1-2 per month.

praetor
08-24-2009, 02:10 AM
She needs been killed just now. She needs die right now, the unique medicament for her. She is a monster.

loren
08-24-2009, 02:25 AM
She needs been killed just now. She needs die right now, the unique medicament for her. She is a monster.yes
I'm a strong death penealty proponet, "If you kill someone we will kill you back!" - Ron White

Coroner
08-24-2009, 05:52 AM
She needs been killed just now. She needs die right now, the unique medicament for her. She is a monster.

Execute Order 66, Darth Praetor.

gotchagood
08-24-2009, 05:57 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

With Love,
BritYeah, I know, I really loved and admired Ted Bundy and his craft. I hated to see that guy go. She was an amateur, Bundy was a PRO. Bundy, Bundy!!! We need another in our society, except more ruthless, don't you think so?

Have a great day all

Jericho
08-24-2009, 06:00 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

With Love,
BritYeah, I know, I really loved and admired Ted Bundy and his craft. I hated to see that guy go. She was an amateur, Bundy was a PRO. Bundy, Bundy!!! We need another in our society, except more ruthless, don't you think so?

Have a great day all

Personally, i preferred Al! :shrug

muhmuh
08-24-2009, 06:54 AM
"If you kill someone we will kill you back.......

......31 times!"
yeah makes absolute sense

Legend
08-24-2009, 07:07 AM
30 guys no f**king way, this girl obvious had some kind of help or this whole thing is a lie, she overpowered 30 guys no way.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 07:15 AM
She is simply awesome!

I love her

With Love,

Have a great day all

I've always been a bigger fan of HH Holmes. Guy killed around 300 from what I've read.

Tepres
08-24-2009, 07:43 AM
The link is down. I'll wait before commenting. At least until these 31 murders allegedly committed by her, are confirmed. Some people confess to crimes that they didn't commit. Or they exaggerate the numbers.

blacktgirls
08-24-2009, 10:13 AM
she most likely came from a " Home for Boys " and started turning tricks on the streets at the age of 15 ........and she was pissed of at the men who paid her for sex and made her feel dirty so she stabbed them to death :evil:

FREEFALLL666
08-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Who was another teen serial killer ? And only 30 ... about one every month , sometimes more. Theres probably more or victims that got away.I wonder if there is some sort of reason for that average????

Legend
08-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Was this girl part xena warrior princess because its kind of laughable to think she overpowered 30 guys even with a knife.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Was this girl part xena warrior princess because its kind of laughable to think she overpowered 30 guys even with a knife.

If she's smart she wouldn't have to over power them.

If all she is doing is picking up guys who are thinking they're gonna fuck her, it would be incredibly easy to kill them in an act of surprise. The hard part would be finding a way to take care of the bodies because a typical guy, in the form of dead weight, would be hard for most 15 year old girls to handle.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:13 PM

If all she is doing is picking up guys who are thinking they're gonna fuck her, it would be incredibly easy to kill them in an act of surprise. The hard part would be finding a way to take care of the bodies because a typical guy, in the form of dead weight, would be hard for most 15 year old girls to handle.

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:14 PM

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:15 PM

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:16 PM

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:19 PM

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:22 PM

SarahG
08-24-2009, 10:42 PM

2009AD
08-24-2009, 10:54 PM
She is simply awesome!
I love her

Whatever dude.

Tokai
09-30-2009, 04:55 PM

She didn't kill all 30 at once