PDA

View Full Version : Bella savagely attacked Hara? Should she be banned?

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 02:25 AM
Hara is an innocent wallflower of a girl. She never speaks out of turn, raises her voice, or tries to cram her inconsiderate opinions down anybody's throat.

Bella on the other hand is an ugly shank whore who's on hard drugs and has the IQ of a slug. She brings nothing to the board.

This one's pretty self explanatory I think. Vote now.

~BB~

Silcc69
08-21-2009, 03:57 AM
:popcorn

Ryz
08-21-2009, 04:02 AM
~kisses

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Caution..

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
08-21-2009, 04:11 AM
~kisses

I LOL'ed :lol:

JeniferTS
08-21-2009, 04:12 AM
:popcorn

gimmie some you greedy bitch you! :wink:

rockabilly
08-21-2009, 04:16 AM
Seriously ...

JeniferTS
08-21-2009, 04:18 AM
don't beat yourself up over it :lol:

rockabilly
08-21-2009, 04:20 AM
you only hurt the ones you love. :lol:

Congrats Jen on making 1k posts.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 04:38 AM
... :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BrendaQG
08-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Don't you mean Salvagely?

SarahG
08-21-2009, 04:47 AM

It takes people a while to learn the local dialect.

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 04:50 AM

Oops. Sorry. :lol:

~BB~

SarahG
08-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Now we're going to have to redo this thread from scratch.

JeniferTS
08-21-2009, 04:52 AM
salvage
term used to describe when one transsexual attacks another transsexual.

"Brenda SALVAGELY attacked Mimi in the car after a fight at a tranny nightclub."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 04:54 AM
Hara is an innocent wallflower of a girl. She never speaks out of turn, raises her voice, or tries to cram her inconsiderate opinions down anybody's throat.

Bella on the other hand is an ugly shank whore who's on hard drugs and has the IQ of a slug. She brings nothing to the board.

This one's pretty self explanatory I think. Vote now.

~BB~

I NEVER once claimed to be who I'm NOT! Certainly NOT a wallflower type of a girl. I've had my share of haters sure, just like even the most outstanding and gorgeous of the bunch does. It's natural.

You on the other hand, attacked me back at that Dukes Chutes thread on page 2 when I gave my opinion and that segued into a pretty mad mess because YOU took what I've said and interpret it the way you want it (NOT the way I intended nor said it to be). Sorta like how you then attacked me on page 2 post 5 on the "A Serious Question About Drama" thread. Not to mention the Celebrity look-alike thread!

So again, it seems like that it's YOU that needs to have some attitude adjustments! You also added that people don't like me, so what? I don't give a fuck who doesn't like me (I don't owe YOU or them ANYTHING)..for there are people who does! And that's what matters most to me.

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 05:02 AM
So again, it seems like that it's YOU that needs to have some attitude adjustments! You also added that people don't like me, so what? I don't give a fuck who doesn't like me (I don't owe YOU or them ANYTHING)..for there are people who does! And that's what matters most to me.

~Kisses.

HTG

I think we all know that THAT is an outright lie. :roll:

~BB~

AmyDaly
08-21-2009, 05:06 AM
A++++ THREAD

Would read Again

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

I could day the same thing..when you said you don't care about me. So prove me wrong? You're so fixated on me right now you can't even admit it! :roll:

YOU'RE still posting and addressing me, correct? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
08-21-2009, 05:10 AM
A++++ THREAD

Would read Again

Oh you will , pick another thread ... yup the battle continues.

Silcc69
08-21-2009, 05:16 AM
LULZES!

BritneyBoykins
08-21-2009, 05:18 AM
Love the drama. It is basically the best thing to ever hit HA.

stupid

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 05:29 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

I could day the same thing..when you said you don't care about me. So prove me wrong? You're so fixated on me right now you can't even admit it! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Actually I'm pretty sure I told you that you could have the last word, which I let you have... then you started up all over again. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 05:30 AM

stupid

It's not stupid. I do this for fun. I'm using Hara as target practice for the day that maybe a real threat comes along. Like I said before, she's just a toy that's very easy to play with. :)

I'm having a blast over here! You should join the fun!

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-21-2009, 05:30 AM
A++++ THREAD

Would read Again

"Scandalous & SASSY!!!", raves the NY Times! lol

BellaBellucci
08-21-2009, 05:32 AM
A++++ THREAD

Would read Again

Nobody does it better! ;)

~BB~

Coroner
08-21-2009, 05:34 AM
So, how are you doing, girls?

Crap, I tried this somewhere else...... :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:35 AM

stupid

It's not stupid. I do this for fun. I'm using Hara as target practice for the day that maybe a real threat comes along. Like I said before, she's just a toy that's very easy to play with. :)

I'm having a blast over here! You should join the fun!

~BB~

Yes it's stupid..just look at who the author is! That should give everybody an earful! ;)

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG

Actually I'm pretty sure I told you that you could have the last word, which I let you have... then you started up all over again. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

~BB~

Nope. You never actually stopped and went on and on even making this thread, didn't you? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:37 AM

Hi Coroner. I'm good, on my bed with my laptop watching TV. You? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:38 AM
A++++ THREAD

Would read Again

Nobody does it better! ;)

~BB~

I LOVE that song! lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
08-21-2009, 05:40 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Having a hard time writing my term papers but it´s nice to read that you´re having a good time. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-21-2009, 05:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Having a hard time writing my term papers but it´s nice to read that you´re having a good time. :)

Yes sir!! I'm off 3 days! Yay!! I hope this lil raucous doesn't hinder writing that term paper. lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
08-21-2009, 05:48 AM
It doesn´t. I´m just lazy. 8)

yosi
08-21-2009, 09:01 AM

I think Hara DO try to cram her inconsiderate HARD opinion down somebodys' throats :wink:

Bella should be banned for this , twice , bad influence :lol:

or was it bed influence :wink:

loren
08-21-2009, 09:15 AM
:popcorn :rock2

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-21-2009, 09:54 AM
:sleep