PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Wilma

rick_932
10-21-2005, 04:16 PM
it seems like hurricane season this year has been going on forever. and they say this is/was the most intense hurricane in the atlantic ever. seriously, its at the point now that whenever i hear that theres a hurricane in the gulf my body shakes. is anyone gonna be directly affected by this hurricane? i dont know if we have any members in south florida or the keys. if so i hope everything works out well for yall

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 05:04 PM
it seems like hurricane season this year has been going on forever. and they say this is/was the most intense hurricane in the atlantic ever. seriously, its at the point now that whenever i hear that theres a hurricane in the gulf my body shakes. is anyone gonna be directly affected by this hurricane? i dont know if we have any members in south florida or the keys. if so i hope everything works out well for yall

And anyone in Yucatan is about to get their asses whupped but good in a few hours time. R.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2005, 06:08 PM
we felt Hurricane Wilma out of a few broads mouths last night, LOL

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Damn jwbl! Who is that chick in your avatar?

Ecstatic
10-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, South Beach probably rivals NYC as tranny capital of the US, so yeah, I'm sure there are members or at least girls members lust for who may be affected by Wilma.

I can just hear Fred now: "Willll-mmaaa!!!"

rick_932
10-22-2005, 03:47 AM
we felt Hurricane Wilma out of a few broads mouths last night, LOL

LMAO!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2005, 03:56 AM
Damn jwbl! Who is that chick in your avatar?

oddly enough Magic she is from Miami
lol

Kramer
10-22-2005, 07:35 AM
Another killer hurricane?? Damn George W. Bush!!