PDA

View Full Version : The turn-off point...........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Probably been discussed in a thread already (most likely initiated by me) but it's humpday and I'm way too lazy to dig through 7+ years of archived threads so...............

What's the turn off point for you folks regarding someone you might have some type of interest in.

Example: You see a person you are considering make walk funny for the rest of the week and then you look at them and see [insert ugh or gross here] and you're turned off..............

oh for me it's painted toenails, on some chicks (who spend money) some look good, but the wrong color, a bad pedicure, etc. can often make me wish the broad had just left them natural

Alyssa87
08-20-2009, 03:03 AM
drug use

smoking-- anything.

CaptainGeech
08-20-2009, 03:04 AM
Body hair.

buckjohnson
08-20-2009, 03:06 AM
poor hygiene.. hair undid

rockabilly
08-20-2009, 03:08 AM
It's not a look ... but a bitchy attitude just kills all interest for me. Everybody has a bad day but not everyday.

LittleGuy
08-20-2009, 03:58 AM
not a look but women who steal your money. please dont leave your wallet in your car. i dont care how fine the girl is. dont trust anybody. a certain girl(not saying name) stole my money while she was in my car.

Willie Escalade
08-20-2009, 04:01 AM
It's not a look ... but a bitchy attitude just kills all interest for me. Everybody has a bad day but not everyday.
Ditto! :evil:

I've talked to girls just to be nice, but wound up getting the attitude. So I just let them be. To this day, when I see them at the club or somewhere else I don't give them the time of day.

LittleGuy
08-20-2009, 04:06 AM

alot of ladies act like that. im confused :?

phobun
08-20-2009, 04:09 AM
Probably been discussed in a thread already (most likely initiated by me) but it's humpday and I'm way too lazy to dig through 7+ years of archived threads so...............

What's the turn off point for you folks regarding someone you might have some type of interest in.

Example: You see a person you are considering make walk funny for the rest of the week and then you look at them and see [insert ugh or gross here] and you're turned off..............

oh for me it's painted toenails, on some chicks (who spend money) some look good, but the wrong color, a bad pedicure, etc. can often make me wish the broad had just left them naturalRipping a fart.

Anything masculine.

Use of substances.

Taking delight in anyone's pain or misfortune (including another girl).

Bad teeth or poor hygiene.

Superficial or uninquisitive.

Nicole Dupre
08-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Immaturity.

BLKGSXR
08-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Shade-total buzz kill. or in this case nuttkill

Nicole Dupre
08-20-2009, 04:29 AM
I would ask the gentlemen who've answered so far if their opinions are based on their online experiences or IRL ones.

rockabilly
08-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Both

CaptainGeech
08-20-2009, 04:34 AM
I would ask the gentlemen who've answered so far if their opinions are based on their online experiences or IRL ones.

Online :P

Nicole Dupre
08-20-2009, 04:34 AM
BothTell us about the IRL stuff.

JeniferTS
08-20-2009, 04:41 AM
dirty crusty finger nails.

Quiet Reflections
08-20-2009, 04:46 AM
1. Bad smell (Breath,BO or to much perfume)

2. Not having her own money to spend(I will pay for everything but i need to know she do for herself if need be)

3. Dirty house

4. Surrounds herself with people that are bad for everyone around them.

5. Girls that are sloppy with their substance of choice(alcohol or otherwise).

6. No Car

7. If she pushes her beliefs on me or tries to change me

8. If she has no drive or goals in life

9. She doesn't have to be smart but she has to be able to hold a conversation(having no political views is a big turn off)

10. If she doesn't like kids or animals(i have both and they are staying)

rockabilly
08-20-2009, 04:48 AM
Sometimes i go to Crocs or Chiefs which are sports bars. I play a little pool hang out w/ people from work and talk. Nothing much to tell ... alot of the girls there know me and are cool i get numbers and go out on dates on the weekends but one girl Summer Rushton just has the bitchiest attitude of any girl i know. She walks in and demands to be the center of everything, she's loud , rude , and thinks that since she is attractive she can get away w/ anything. I dont like that kind of attitude .

phobun
08-20-2009, 04:48 AM

8. If she has no drive or goals in lifeGood points. Especially religious people.

Quiet Reflections
08-20-2009, 04:50 AM
I would ask the gentlemen who've answered so far if their opinions are based on their on-line experiences or IRL ones.
in real life. I have never dated anyone i met on-line

flabbybody
08-20-2009, 04:57 AM
1. Bad smell (Breath,BO or to much perfume)

2. Not having her own money to spend(I will pay for everything but i need to know she do for herself if need be)

3. Dirty house

4. Surrounds herself with people that are bad for everyone around them.

5. Girls that are sloppy with their substance of choice(alcohol or otherwise).

6. No Car

8. If she has no drive or goals in life

9. She doesn't have to be smart but she has to be able to hold a conversation(having no political views is a big turn off)

10. If she doesn't like kids or animals(i have both and they are staying)

2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 nail it for me
thx QR

shemale-411
08-20-2009, 05:25 AM
I take care of my dates, and will treat them to some of the nicest places in Vegas. I had met a really gorgeous girl, post op, lots of cool ink, great looking, etc We made a date. and as we are heading out for the evening, she asks if I mind her picking up something for a friend at a bar? I'm thinking her friend is working at the bar, and we hit MiccyD's and head for the Double Down. She asks if I wanna come in, and we do, and it turns out her firend isn't working, he's just hanging out getting drunk. Which she proceeds to do also. The Double Down is the towns most notorious dive bar, but I'd never been so hung out and watched quietly. After her friend hits me up for drinking money in front of her, and she says nothing, I'd had enough. I politely told her this was going nowhere, wished her a good night and headed out.

If someone would rather hang with their friends and get blotto, more power to her. I just have better things to do, and look for someone who thinks the same way. For the record, was going to take her to Ago for dinner, martinis at the Gold Bar, and then hang out aty Little Macau.

ed_jaxon
08-20-2009, 05:26 AM
Sometimes i go to Crocs or Chiefs which are sports bars. I play a little pool hang out w/ people from work and talk. Nothing much to tell ... alot of the girls there know me and are cool i get numbers and go out on dates on the weekends but one girl Summer Rushton just has the bitchiest attitude of any girl i know. She walks in and demands to be the center of everything, she's loud , rude , and thinks that since she is attractive she can get away w/ anything. I dont like that kind of attitude .

I cannot believe you just threw Summer Rushton under the bus like that.

rockabilly
08-20-2009, 05:31 AM
Ed somehow i doubt she reads this forum.

This girl will literaly throw herself on a pool table to ruin a game so she can play.

Odelay
08-20-2009, 05:39 AM
As many have already noted... it's the personality thing. And really, the greatest looks in the world won't cut it for me once she reveals herself to be stupid, arrogant, mean-spirited, etc.

JamesHunt
08-20-2009, 05:53 AM

alot of ladies act like that. im confused :?

LMAO, it's just their way of saying 'fuck off creep' :lol:

Having said that, excessive swearing is a turn off for me, especially with that raspy council estate voice, and those scouse birds who end every sentence with 'know wot I mean' :roll:

Nicole Dupre
08-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Sometimes i go to Crocs or Chiefs which are sports bars. I play a little pool hang out w/ people from work and talk. Nothing much to tell ... alot of the girls there know me and are cool i get numbers and go out on dates on the weekends but one girl Summer Rushton just has the bitchiest attitude of any girl i know. She walks in and demands to be the center of everything, she's loud , rude , and thinks that since she is attractive she can get away w/ anything. I dont like that kind of attitude .Summer Rushton does all that? She walks into a sports bar and demands to be the center of everything? And what does she try getting away with, specifically?

bte
08-20-2009, 08:15 AM
If the person is loud and obnoxious, that is pretty much buzzkill for me. Also if they cough or sneeze without covering their mouth.

LibertyHarkness
08-20-2009, 01:20 PM
-people up their own arses
-people that hound for sex
-people that drink to much and get so drunk they look stupid
-body smells
-poor manners
-unable to hold civilised respectable conversations on many topics
-the peon factor

Paul_Ire
08-20-2009, 02:13 PM
i'd have to say bad teeth.