PDA

View Full Version : A Horse fucks a man. The Man Dies. Video Inside

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 06:30 AM
This is so disturbing that I only heard about it because I dont have the cajones to watch it for myself but I know some of you maybe can handle it.

Theres supposedly some farm up in the State of Washington where people go to engage in sex with Animals legally. The guy gets reamed by mister ed and dies at the hospital later. Dumb Bastard.

heres the news story

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/

fixed the link

Consider Yourself WARNED.

http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~slurpy/Others/mrhands.mpg

BigTime
10-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Let me see if I got this straight.
Washington State: sex with animals is not illegal.
Texas: sex between humans of the same sex is illegal, ie sodomy.
WTF!.

hwbs
10-21-2005, 10:09 AM
yes but sex with sheep and goat is a different story....horses are fair game though,lol...what is this world coming to :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2005, 10:50 AM
I saw some chick with a blanket over everything but her ass get fucked by a horse, it was on some p2p shit years ago, doubt I'd be able to find it today, but still, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themaster
10-21-2005, 12:55 PM
I've heard this story a dozen times, Man fucks an animal and dies, video is posted on internet.

I saw one A Dog licking a womens pussy once, and yes a horse fucking a women. I don't know how I got the video. This is old News.

tubgirl
10-21-2005, 01:05 PM
people have been having sex with animals forever. i think i am desensitized to it, because i have pretty much seen everything. horses and dogs fucking women, women blowing dogs and horses, men fucking or being fucked by animals.

years ago, there was a pick of a guy that died while he was fucking a chicken because he caused a rockslide and a boulder hit him...

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 01:09 PM
This is so disturbing that I only heard about it because I dont have the cajones to watch it for myself but I know some of you maybe can handle it.

Theres supposedly some farm up in the State of Washington where people go to engage in sex with Animals legally. The guy gets reamed by mister ed and dies at the hospital later. Dumb Bastard.

heres the news story

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/

fixed the link

Consider Yourself WARNED.

BlackAdder
10-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Different strokes heh.....Didnt one of the english queens have a penchant for the equine?..Or was that one of the czarina's? In any case, animal human sex is old as the hills, and actually very very common.

popperluv
10-21-2005, 03:54 PM
OK did anyone actuallt see the video ?

I thought I seen it all

tsntx
10-21-2005, 04:05 PM
catherine the great supposidly died when the horse on top of her collapsed

rick_932
10-21-2005, 04:07 PM
smh, the shit's disgustin

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 05:18 PM
catherine the great supposidly died when the horse on top of her collapsed

LOL Trust you. But sadly, not actually true. She died of a stroke while on the toilet. (Which is almost as funny.) R

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 05:27 PM
OK did anyone actuallt see the video ?

I thought I seen it all

Christ I want to puke my ring up now. Why the fuck did I have to look at that?

Fuckit consign these idiots to the Darwins and move on. R :puke

Perverted Monk
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM
That video is definately not for the sqeamish.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2005, 07:01 PM
refuse to look at it

Ecstatic
10-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Urban legend! At least according to The Straight Dope:

The boring truth is this: Catherine the Great died of a stroke while sitting on the commode in the palace at St. Petersburg. http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_109

However, other sources question the commode incident as well, pointing out that the reference was to discovering the empress collapsed on the floor of her closet, which in the UK and elsewhere could be taken for water closet (WC or bathroom). In any case, she was still alive and placed in her bed, where she died surrounded by friends.

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/catherinethegreat/a/histmyths1.htm

The actual cause of death was determined by an autopsy conducted the next day to be a cerebral hemorrhage.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/bestial/catherine.asp

No comment on the video.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-21-2005, 07:19 PM
I wonder if I would die from colon perforation if I let Johnny fuck me... lolz. I hear he's a horse. :lol:

Ecstatic
10-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Ur bad, .--but funny!

tubgirl
10-21-2005, 07:23 PM
i watched the vid. didn't faze me at all

popperluv
10-21-2005, 07:51 PM
i watched the vid. didn't faze me at all

Did you notice something weird with the guys balls

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 07:57 PM

Just before I gargled. Has studs or something inserted. Looks like a dinosaur. Please don't remind me.

popperluv
10-21-2005, 08:00 PM

Just before I gargled. Has studs or something inserted. Looks like a dinosaur. Please don't remind me.
LOL! :lol:
The balls were just nastier then the dripping horse dick slipping out of the guys ass. :shock:

tubgirl
10-21-2005, 09:35 PM
i thought the worst part was when the other guy actually held the horse's cock and put it in the guy's ass. btw- is this actually the vid of the guy that died?

Quinn
10-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Saw the vid. Four words: natural selection in action.

-Quinn

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 09:52 PM
i thought the worst part was when the other guy actually held the horse's cock and put it in the guy's ass. btw- is this actually the vid of the guy that died?

yep. died with hay, fur, blood and horse cum dripping out his ass.

rrq3200
10-21-2005, 10:14 PM
It would be interesting to know what Mr. Ed would say about this tragedy....

Perverted Monk
10-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Damn, so he actually died on the scene. I thought he may have croaked the next day at the hospital or something.

The most disturbing thing about that was grunts he made. Just from that you could tell that there was some bad shit happening.

Fuck that vid

boogiecrew
10-22-2005, 01:37 AM
There are several videos like that around on the net. That just happens to be the one that is floating around this week. I doubt there is any proof that that is the one that the guy died in. I've seen that same one on a couple of "shock sites".

Risky
10-22-2005, 02:03 AM
Watched it. Ruined my day. Somebody post a hot ts video 'cause i need to replace images in my head?

tubgirl
10-22-2005, 02:35 AM

yep. died with hay, fur, blood and horse cum dripping out his ass.

good, cause that's how i wanna go... :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-22-2005, 02:52 AM
i dont think that is the video

but i heard about this sotry last week from someone who lives in seattle-

apparently - people were coming from all over to see, or do this

truly disturbing

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2005, 03:00 AM
somewhere out there, is a dude wondering if their is a TS that can fuck him to death
to him I just wanna say, get some therapy

Lobo
10-22-2005, 03:03 AM
If anyone's seen the uncut version of the movie Caligula, there's an orgy scene where a girl gets fucked by a horse, and trust me when I tell you it was real, no faking, you could see everything.
I saw it in 1986 in a movie theater in Eastern Europe.
Somehow I doubt this version was shown in North America.

Lobo
10-22-2005, 03:08 AM
Speaking of horsecocks.
Does anyone know what Bo Derek is up to these days?
She runs a horse ranch with her husband, her job is jacking off horses to get their semen so that they can impregnate the females horses later on.
Just imagine, Bo Derek giving horsecock hand jobs
It's no lie, she talked about it CNN's on Larry King Live.
By the way, Bo is still looking very hot. She's aged beautifully.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2005, 03:35 AM
yeah she aged very well, she's probably smearing that semen all over her face

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-22-2005, 03:56 AM
your nasty Johnnie, but um, if i get cornrows can u gimme a facial 2 so i can age like her?? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-22-2005, 06:39 AM
yessssss i live for the shade. everyone please note: johnny left me hanging. he hasn't touched this thread since I posted that message before me n best friend went to applebee's hours ago.

Kramer
10-22-2005, 07:23 AM
The link to the video isnt working for me. Anyone else having trouble? I really want to see this, it sounds funny.

Kramer
10-22-2005, 07:47 AM
Had to drop my firewall. Well..........................amazing. Ya gotta feel bad for the guy. Sux. :(

The Magic One
10-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Anybody that says this video aint real hasnt looked at it. Check it out first. :twisted: