PDA

View Full Version : Videogames revisted!

Spiderman
10-21-2005, 04:00 AM
What games have you guys picked up this month or plan on buying?

Ive purchased blitz the league,Stubbs The zombie and The Warriors!

rick_932
10-21-2005, 04:03 AM
man, i just finished GTA:SA on the xbox. i wont be pickin up any new games until i cop that xbox 360 in a few months

Spiderman
10-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Damn i wish i was getting a 360, with school and bill i got no extra cash for a 500 dollar console!

chefmike
10-21-2005, 04:09 AM
I JUST GOT THE GI JOE WITH THE KUNG FU GRIP!!!!

Spiderman
10-21-2005, 04:12 AM
I JUST GOT THE GI JOE WITH THE KUNG FU GRIP!!!!

I had one of them when i ws like 4, oh well at least your getting one now cheers too you!

Overlord Abomination
10-21-2005, 04:53 AM
I just bought Farcry:Instincts, Doom 3: Return to evil and Ninja Gaiden Black. Ninja Gaiden is quite possibly one of the hardest most dickeatin games ever. Gettin off of the first level nearly fave me a fuckin seizure, and doom needs to learn a thing or 2 about light.

Alchemist
10-21-2005, 02:40 PM
SOCOM 3 was and could be the last game I buy for my PS2. Shadow of the Colossus is looking amazing though, i might be tempted to buy just one more.

Other than that, ill be waiting until the PS3 arrives next spring.

Gus The Dagger
10-22-2005, 01:12 PM
None.

Overlord Abomination
10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
None.

Poor salt into your wounds. A guy without a game system is simply an old man.

Gus The Dagger
10-22-2005, 10:40 PM
None.

You gotta be kidding.

I really have no time for video games. I used to have 70+ pc games that I have just sold oneBay this summer. I aslo had Xbox, and PS2 (owned only 1 game).

clipperfan
10-22-2005, 10:42 PM
I just got NBA Live 06, Its a really good game

Overlord Abomination
10-22-2005, 11:06 PM
None.

You gotta be kidding.

I really have no time for video games. I used to have 70+ pc games that I have just sold oneBay this summer. I aslo had Xbox, and PS2 (owned only 1 game).

Hell no Im not kidding. On slow or rainy days when you dont feel like fuckin around with silly broads or bullshit with friends a good game helps the time pass by.

Spiderman
10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Just pick up Fable The Lost Chapters, gonna play it for a while!

Gus The Dagger
10-22-2005, 11:58 PM
None.

You gotta be kidding.

Hell no Im not kidding. On slow or rainy days when you dont feel like fuckin around with silly broads or bullshit with friends a good game helps the time pass by.

Don't know about this. I am always occupied with something and there are always tasks and things for me to be done.

BlackAdder
10-23-2005, 12:03 AM
I got a bunch of games recently..I burn through them really fast

Doom 3, Halflife 2, Xmen Legends 2, Fable LC, Guild Wars, Dungeon Siege 2, DragonShard, Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic 2, Sacred Underworld, The Bards Tale and Black&White 2....

As you can tell....im currently single:(.

chefmike
10-23-2005, 01:39 AM
None.

You gotta be kidding.

or... you could read a book...if you knew where to find one...

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/thmpson-never-weird-enough.jpg

Overlord Abomination
10-23-2005, 02:01 AM
None.

You gotta be kidding.

or... you could read a book...if you knew where to find one...

Good call

And you could learn to shut the fuck up and hop off of Hunters dick. I'll stick to games and you stick to whatever it is you do best. I hope it doesnt involve suckin dick, But Im gonna put all my tokens on that.

chefmike
10-23-2005, 02:27 AM
I wouldn't be speculating bout someone suckin dick if I referenced depeche mode in my signature...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

giggitty giggity gargle....

Overlord Abomination
10-24-2005, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't be speculating bout someone suckin dick if I referenced depeche mode in my signature...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

giggitty giggity gargle....

Que? Name One member of Depeche thats gay?Can't? Oh yea because they all get tons of pussy. Giggiitty gag on that bitch.

Spiderman
10-24-2005, 03:32 AM
LOL ,im surprise you girls like videogames most girls just play pacman or old school games like that ,im surprised!

BlackAdder
10-24-2005, 04:22 AM
X-Men Legends 2 is a good game, but with the right people its SO easy.....Try Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch. Youve got flight, teleports ,healing and the best tank the game has...I think Juggies a slightly better tank then Colossus..../shrug...didnt take me long to beat this one.

Spiderman
10-24-2005, 04:27 AM
I love Grand Theft Auto shooting the cops relieves stress

I also like football games where I can make my own person all sexy and stuff. I always make the perfect dream man.

The Sims is a must have its really fun when you make a gay couple or like a trans couple where one chick is really clocky

I like the wrestling games to I always pick the girl that wears the business suit with the big boobs I dont know her name

What do you think about the sims 2?

The girl you are referring to is stephanie mchanon or something like that!

Alchemist
10-24-2005, 04:27 AM
Anyone with a PS2 should check out SOCOM 3 and Shadow of Colossus, both amazing games.

Alchemist
10-24-2005, 04:54 AM
Tell me about it. I have to repeat the commands like 4 or 6 times into the headset, to the point where i just say fuck it. And just use the command screen.

You play it online Shalaya?

Alchemist
10-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Yeah. I know what you mean, people just can't play the game to have fun anymore. They either:

A. Bring out the racial slurs
or
B. Team kill thier own teammates for the hell of it.

BlackAdder
10-24-2005, 05:06 AM
you guys need to play with people you know...I stopped playing with pickups back when i was doing Diablo 2....goddamn! THAT game made me hate the human race lol.....i got over it though.

BlackAdder
10-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Logitech makes a kickin headset with mike..It doesnt have a model number on it, but it has open air ear pieces and a short high def mike...I got it off ebay for around 40$ shipped....sadly ive only used it once because my bud lost his cable connection:(>

blckhaze
10-24-2005, 05:56 AM
madden 06-$49.99
fifa 06-$39.99
PS2 for girlfriend-$149.99
Dynasty Warriors-$39.99
ladies that play video games- priceless

there are something money can't buy...

you know the rest

Gus The Dagger
10-24-2005, 06:14 AM
I will most likely get the game F.E.A.R. for PC sometime this week. My friend has it and he will give me a copy of them game. I really like the idea of shooting people with machinegun.

BlackAdder
10-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Machine guns pretty tame man lol...passe almost.....I prefer something that blows there ragdoll ass all over the terrain....Rockets, grenades or large energy weapons are all good:)

Gus The Dagger
10-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Machine guns pretty tame man lol...passe almost.....I prefer something that blows there ragdoll ass all over the terrain....Rockets, grenades or large energy weapons are all good:)

I can never go wrong with a machinegun. Half Life: OpFor, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Firearms (mod), Halo (not a machinegun but still rapid).

underdog6
10-24-2005, 06:29 AM
Any of you play everquest? lol I know i'm a geek

Spiderman
10-24-2005, 06:45 AM
I need to stop buying games thats 6 this month and i plan on buying the sims 2 and Battlefield modern combat tuesday!

Last game I bought was Doom3 RoE and have yet to play it (still need to beat the first one). I plan on buying Stubbs the Zombie when the price drops, RE4 for the PS2 (I have the Gamecube version as well), Soul Calibur 3, GTA Libery CIty Stories, Mortal Kombat SM and Socom 3 cuz Socom rules. Anyone know what's the deal with the credit card thing? Why do you need it?

dreamer
10-24-2005, 08:46 PM
anyone ever play Manhunt? ---or any news on Manhunt 2? ---I just ordered The Suffering from amazon ---

Spiderman
10-24-2005, 08:48 PM
anyone ever play Manhunt? ---or any news on Manhunt 2? ---I just ordered The Suffering from amazon ---

I dont think there is gonna be a manhunt 2,if you liked manhunt check out the warriors!

Manhunt was the shit.

I shot zombie dogs before.

I used to play Tomb Raider alot when it was on Playstaion 1 but the one they made for Playstation 2 is really bad and its so hard to shoot the dogs in the graveyard

I guess the new Tomb Raider will be much much better.

hondarobot
10-25-2005, 12:40 AM
I just picked up Dungeon Siege (the first one) because it was on sale for $10. It's been pretty much just walking around, zapping one moster after another with the same spell, because it happens to be the most effective.

You just get to the point where you think "What the hell are all these fuckin monsters doing roaming this forest path? Don't they have anything better to do then lay wait for dipshits like me? I'm just trying to get to Stonebridge (or whatever) to find an old wizard."

Got boring pretty fast.

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 11:15 AM
The grabber gun in Doom 3: RoE was crap, only used it once, and no chainsaws this time, I was miffed.

I like the grabber gun. Its a bootleg version of the gun in Half-life 2. I especially like how I cant toss bitch ass enemies across the world...Now that i realize it god i too hate the fuckin waste. Half life 2 cant come any sooner. God.

Though I can gladly recommend Ninja Gaiden Black. You'll bite off your tounge in frustration But when you get far you feel like a winner. Tough fuckin game.

I played MANHUNT, it's the worst game I have ever played, unless you're a 14 year old with issues, awful in every way. The Suffering was a bit of a let down too.

I'm looking forward to LAND OF THE DEAD, a game where you can smash zombies in the head with a hammer ... and it's OK!

mdsI thought Manhunt was wonderful. Though I'm not 14, I really enjoyed the game and it got pretty hard owards the end.

As for LotD, looks cool, but City of the Dead looks better.

Though I can gladly recommend Ninja Gaiden Black. You'll bite off your tounge in frustration But when you get far you feel like a winner. Tough fuckin game.I played it, thought it wasn't as tough as everyone said it'd be. Like DMC3.

Dkg
10-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Just got Castlevania for Nintendo DS and it's really good. Brings back the days of old school side scrolling.

Isn't City of the Dead cancelled? It was made by Hip Games? If it's the same one that I'm thinking of it was cancelled.
I haven't heard anything about it being cancelled. Last thing I heard was that is coming out Feb. 1st of 06.

NYCe
10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
I might pick up Rockstar's new game "The Warriors". Looks pretty good and G4tv gave it an excellent rating.

Also NFL:Blitz looks demented enough to be enjoyable.

Overlord Abomination
10-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I played it, thought it wasn't as tough as everyone said it'd be. Like DMC3.

Wow. I had trouble beating the first and second boss. Hell lets not mention the spider demon bitch or the annoying Smurai flame guy. After a few of those matches I found myself with Zero Potions left and I probably used my Resurection Item. :roll: Now ive gotta go through the process of restoring my inventory.