PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls who have Lactated before...

MrBlonde
08-19-2009, 07:23 AM
What exactly does it feel like to lactate? I really have no clue but I kind of think it might feel enjoyable ? Really interested if someone can give some insight into this. Thanks :)

Alyssa87
08-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Me :Nana, look @ my breasts (after i got them done)

Nana: Those arent breasts, those are chemical balls

Me: Look they lactate and everything (squeezes)

Nane: Thats not milk, thats an infection

Me: *DEAD* & *PWND*

MrBlonde
08-19-2009, 07:36 AM

So I assume then you didn't like the experience of lactating? I just watched a vid a little while ago and it just seemed like it might feel good when it squirts out. Kind of like a release type feeling. Pressure released usually feels pretty nice. I didn't think it would feel like an orgasm or anything but it really made me curious. Thanks for your input though, I do appreciate it.

Alyssa87
08-19-2009, 07:38 AM
cooler than pissing, less cool than cumming

it only happens after a shot.

loren
08-19-2009, 07:43 AM

Me: *DEAD* & *PWND* :claps :lol: ROFL

Quiet Reflections
08-19-2009, 07:53 AM
Alyssa you Nana sounds like a funny lady

AmyDaly
08-19-2009, 08:04 AM
weird. like something is leaking.

Alyssa87
08-19-2009, 08:05 AM
hardly http://www.vpsingles.com/pics/oldlady.gif

CaptainGeech
08-19-2009, 08:07 AM
I remember the first time I came I thought I had an infection or I was dying. I vowed never to do that again. Then the next day arrived and......... :jerkoff

SarahG
08-19-2009, 11:32 AM
What exactly does it feel like to lactate? I really have no clue but I kind of think it might feel enjoyable ? Really interested if someone can give some insight into this. Thanks :)

It can be fairly intense. I think it really depends on how sensitive a girl's breasts are, which is a huge ymmv thing because so much can influence it (age of starting hrt, how well hrt has worked, sensation loss from implants, etc.). I am not sure every trans girl is capable of having orgasms from their breasts, let alone easily. So many girls not only get implants, but get several different breast implants through the course of their life, any one of which has the potential to do a number on how much sensation they have there.

That said I think the easier a girl can have an orgasm from her breasts, the more likely she will be to get it from lactation.

MrBlonde
08-21-2009, 01:47 AM
So then you are saying, You yourself find the feeling pleasurable enough to actually cum from it? That's amazing and Hot.

Anyone else with thoughts on what it feels like to lactate?

SarahG
08-21-2009, 01:59 AM
So then you are saying, You yourself find the feeling pleasurable enough to actually cum from it? That's amazing and Hot.

Any girl, trans or not, has the potential to orgasm from their breasts after enough years of being on estrogen, but there are definitely a lot of variables involved, even for gg's. Some gg's never have an orgasm at all, and live their whole lives without ever experiencing a single one (let alone from their breasts).

How lactation feels... well for me, I can feel when its making some because my breasts will "feel" fuller and the duct tissue (IDK the exact medical terms here) inside the breasts will feel more solid. It has to be making a decent amount of it for me to feel it come out though when my breasts are squeezed. If its only making enough to let out a few drops here and there when squeezed, it feels no different from any other time my breasts are squeezed. But if its making more than that I can feel pressure let out inside my breasts as it comes out. http://i42.tinypic.com/2laelmp.gif

Now supposedly, on rare occasion GB's have been known to start lactating when their wive has a kid, kinda like they're in sync with the process. Probably was some evolutionary thing at some point but who knows.

MrBlonde
08-21-2009, 06:01 AM

Any girl, trans or not, has the potential to orgasm from their breasts after enough years of being on estrogen, but there are definitely a lot of variables involved, even for gg's. Some gg's never have an orgasm at all, and live their whole lives without ever experiencing a single one (let alone from their breasts).

How lactation feels... well for me, I can feel when its making some because my breasts will "feel" fuller and the duct tissue (IDK the exact medical terms here) inside the breasts will feel more solid. It has to be making a decent amount of it for me to feel it come out though when my breasts are squeezed. If its only making enough to let out a few drops here and there when squeezed, it feels no different from any other time my breasts are squeezed. But if its making more than that I can feel pressure let out inside my breasts as it comes out. http://i42.tinypic.com/2laelmp.gif

Now supposedly, on rare occasion GB's have been known to start lactating when their wive has a kid, kinda like they're in sync with the process. Probably was some evolutionary thing at some point but who knows.

Thanks so much for your answer. Very interesting and enlightning.

Silcc69
08-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Lactating girls is a huge turn on.

Ts CinthyaNY
08-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I been lactating for a few months already... In my case, I just feel my breast fuller and somehow it hurts so I squeeze them to release the pressure and stop the pain, it get soar after a few. When it comes to having my breast serviced... I LOVE IT... I been able to actually have a full orgasms when my partner knows how to please my nipples, I like it a little rough there even tho both of them are really sensitive.

The feeling of lactating it is kinda of painful but once you release the pressure it just feel GREAT...! to me .

Love...

Cinthya.

blonde_sweetheart
08-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Mine are sooooo sensitive , but i love it..lol

trish
08-22-2009, 05:28 PM
My BF loves when it happens and I have to admit it's very pleasurable. On the other hand, I hate when a glance down at my wet T ends with the exclaimation, "Shit, I'm leaking again!"

peggygee
08-22-2009, 06:11 PM
.... my breasts will "feel" fuller and the duct tissue (IDK the exact medical terms here) inside the breasts will feel more solid.

What are the lactiferous glands, for a 1,000 Alex?

http://www.cbc.ca/jeopardy/images/jeopardy_title2.jpg

They are also referred to as galactophores, galactophorous ducts,
mammary ducts, mamillary ducts and milk ducts.

phobun
08-22-2009, 06:16 PM
My BF loves when it happens and I have to admit it's very pleasurable. On the other hand, I hate when a glance down at my wet T ends with the exclaimation, "Shit, I'm leaking again!"In some cases, this may be due to other medications...

http://www.steadyhealth.com/Is_galactorrhea_a_side_effect_of_antipsychotic_med ications__t150510.html

phobun
08-22-2009, 06:21 PM
.... my breasts will "feel" fuller and the duct tissue (IDK the exact medical terms here) inside the breasts will feel more solid. They are also referred to as galactophores, galactophorous ducts, mammary ducts, mamillary ducts and milk ducts.teets, tits, titties, boobs, jugs, flapjacks, funbags, knockers, udders, hooters, melons

peggygee
08-22-2009, 06:23 PM
.... my breasts will "feel" fuller and the duct tissue (IDK the exact medical terms here) inside the breasts will feel more solid. They are also referred to as galactophores, galactophorous ducts, mammary ducts, mamillary ducts and milk ducts.teets, tits, titties, boobs, jugs, flapjacks, funbags, knockers, udders, hooters, melons

I knew somebody was going to say that.

:lol:

SarahG
08-22-2009, 06:24 PM
My BF loves when it happens and I have to admit it's very pleasurable. On the other hand, I hate when a glance down at my wet T ends with the exclaimation, "Shit, I'm leaking again!"In some cases, this may be due to other medications...

http://www.steadyhealth.com/Is_galactorrhea_a_side_effect_of_antipsychotic_med ications__t150510.html

As the link says:

Hello! Galactorrhea is the condition when women breast make milk even though no baby is breast fed. Galactorrhea has many causes: hormone imbalance, frequent breast self-exams, clothing or activities that irritate the breasts. Medicines such as hormones, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines may also cause galactorrhea. Your sister has to visit her doctor and he will most probably do some hormone tests and maybe an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). Sometimes the cause remains unknown and breast milk goes away with time.

Sounds like a fancy way of saying; 'if you play with your tits enough they might start making milk."

TomSelis
08-22-2009, 06:59 PM

Well.....damn.

trish
08-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Team Ram Rod scores a jibe! Ouch!

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/char/68672351