PDA

View Full Version : Requirements for being banned?

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 03:19 AM
What are they? What are the rules? At what point does someone become so offensive as to be bounced? Is there anything that a person can do to get 86'ed right away or are people kicked based on an overall pattern of bad behavior?

~BB~

SarahG
08-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Its whatever the mods say, whenever they say it.

BLKGSXR
08-19-2009, 03:23 AM
dont be a dumbass that is all....

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 03:26 AM

Well then I never should have been allowed here in the first place! Essh! My next thread: Should Bella Bellucci be banned? rofl

No wait. Instead I should just throw a temper tantrum and storm off vowing never to return. :twisted:

~BB~

BLKGSXR
08-19-2009, 03:28 AM
Lmfao you fucked up your own thread- derailed in less than a page-Love it bella lol.

SarahG
08-19-2009, 03:33 AM

I don't think the bar is THAT high.

You practically have to try to get banned here to get banned.

Silcc69
08-19-2009, 03:36 AM
I jsut got this PM

are you a nigger

BLKGSXR
08-19-2009, 03:37 AM

You practically have to try to get banned here to get banned.true some fuckers that are crybabies are still here... I already know like 4,5 maybe no fuck the maybe like 15 people will talk shit after this post.

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 03:37 AM
I jsut got this PM

are you a nigger

LMFAO! Omg I'm seriously rolling over here!

~BB~

BLKGSXR
08-19-2009, 03:39 AM
I jsut got this PM

are you a niggerYourzTruly has been banned -so dont worry...

SarahG
08-19-2009, 03:41 AM

You practically have to try to get banned here to get banned.true some fuckers that are crybabies are still here... I already know like 4,5 maybe no fuck the maybe like 15 people will talk shit after this post.

The moderators here will take a lot, and I mean a LOT of shit before they ban someone.

I don't think anyone has been banned unexpectedly. I mean really, if you get banned from a board like HA- unless you're totally clueless, you knew it was coming.

Quiet Reflections
08-19-2009, 03:45 AM
I jsut got this PM

are you a nigger

LMFAO! Omg I'm seriously rolling over here!

~BB~
Ditto. i haven't laughed that hard in a while. Well Silcc....are you :lol:

lordworm
08-19-2009, 03:47 AM
lol I hope you didn't get offended by that....cause it was hilarious.

Quiet Reflections
08-19-2009, 03:50 AM
that dudes has some serious Internet balls

Dirky
08-19-2009, 03:55 AM
The best way to deal with these fuckwit trolls is to completely ignore them. Easier said than done because they're fun to bait and argue with. I'm as guilty of it as the rest of you. But wouldn't it be hilarious if that hillbilly inbred that started the black tranny thread got zero response? They want an audience and unfortunately we give them one.

I'm kinda glad this place isn't too ban happy though. I think most of us can fight our own battles.

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 04:19 AM
The best way to deal with these fuckwit trolls is to completely ignore them. Easier said than done because they're fun to bait and argue with. I'm as guilty of it as the rest of you. But wouldn't it be hilarious if that hillbilly inbred that started the black tranny thread got zero response? They want an audience and unfortunately we give them one.

I'm kinda glad this place isn't too ban happy though. I think most of us can fight our own battles.

Sure, but the question is: should we HAVE to? It's nice to have friends and/or mods back you up sometimes.

~BB~

Dirky
08-19-2009, 04:24 AM

Sure, but the question is: should we HAVE to? It's nice to have friends and/or mods back you up sometimes.

~BB~

But they did ban Yourz Truly and the guy who started the avatar thread.

cookiepuss
08-19-2009, 04:54 AM

True!

flabbybody
08-19-2009, 05:14 AM

HungAngels attracts all the cyber loco's due to its huge site traffic
If they're ignored by you folks they will seek to infect less important websites

And your mods will be able to pursue more enjoyable things in life

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-19-2009, 07:11 AM

If they're ignored by you folks they will seek to infect less important websites

That was the diplomatic response..................

Now for the Ebonic response..............

Some of you muhfuckas go too fuckin far. It's not just the guys on here, some of you so called "chicks" say shit to some of these dudes on here that you KNOW you wouldn't say in real life because in real life you'd get that nosejob rearranged to say the very least. Push a muhfucka to a specific point and see what happens.....

Alot of you dudes "say" you've never been with a tranny in reality and question others who have or are thinking about it wondering if they're gay or not; SO FUCKIN WHAT?!? Are you lookin to throw on a wig and get Wet lube sauteed on your asscheeks??? Why the fuck do you care about the sexual status of a muhfucka you'll never meet in reality?!? Oh because it makes you get some sort of answer to your own sexuality!!!!!!! Pathetic......

And the crossdresser thing: OMFG, 80% of the muhfuckas you see that you get turned on by are crossdressers who are slowly transitioning!!!! If you don't believe me just weasel your ass over to ShemaleYum. If you ever wanted a digital library of chicks morphing stage by stage by stage into women that's the site to go by..... If a dude on here is into a CD, he's into a CD. He's no worse than someone who is solely into fully transitioned TS'. Anyone that tells you such a person is has their own hangups, please don't get drawn into their own fucked up mindgames.

Finally: the racism.
Call a Black man the "N" word in public: you're getting your ass whooped.
Call a Hispanic man the "S" word: see above
Call an Asian man the "C" word: again see above
Don't come on HA and think you're gonna be able to get away with this bullshit, instant ban!!!!

JWBL

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 07:23 AM

That was the diplomatic response..................

Now for the Ebonic response..............

Some of you muhfuckas go too fuckin far. It's not just the guys on here, some of you so called "chicks" say shit to some of these dudes on here that you KNOW you wouldn't say in real life because in real life you'd get that nosejob rearranged to say the very least. Push a muhfucka to a specific point and see what happens.....

Alot of you dudes "say" you've never been with a tranny in reality and question others who have or are thinking about it wondering if they're gay or not; SO FUCKIN WHAT?!? Are you lookin to throw on a wig and get Wet lube sauteed on your asscheeks??? Why the fuck do you care about the sexual status of a muhfucka you'll never meet in reality?!? Oh because it makes you get some sort of answer to your own sexuality!!!!!!! Pathetic......

And the crossdresser thing: OMFG, 80% of the muhfuckas you see that you get turned on by are crossdressers who are slowly transitioning!!!! If you don't believe me just weasel your ass over to ShemaleYum. If you ever wanted a digital library of chicks morphing stage by stage by stage into women that's the site to go by..... If a dude on here is into a CD, he's into a CD. He's no worse than someone who is solely into fully transitioned TS'. Anyone that tells you such a person is has their own hangups, please don't get drawn into their own fucked up mindgames.

Don't come on HA and think you're gonna be able to get away with this bullshit, instant ban!!!!

JWBL

Marry me! :claps

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Thank you for being the Ebonic voice of SANITY!

Nicole Dupre
08-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Can we add to the list, that if you refer to a tranny as male in any way, you're getting an old school sexchange toot sweet?

Hint* Guys, when you get between two arguing trannys, you are indeed either a masochist or just plain fucking stupid. lol

BellaBellucci
08-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Can we add to the list, that if you refer to a tranny as male in any way, you're getting an old school sexchange toot sweet?

Hint* Guys, when you get between two arguing trannys, you are indeed either a masochist or just plain fucking stupid. lol

How true.

And I love your new avatar. :)

~BB~

tsntx
08-19-2009, 08:34 AM
whats the c word for asians?

Quiet Reflections
08-19-2009, 08:47 AM
whats the c word for asians?Chink is the Asian C word
to any Asians including India, the Middle East, and Russia/any of the Stan countries sorry for using that word

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
*bump*

Rogers
08-19-2009, 02:04 PM

JWBL

Might be a good idea to check out q1a2z3 who posts in P&R then, and his "n****r in the woodpile" avie, Johnny. Personally, I can't stop laughing AT him though. What a dummy!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-19-2009, 03:18 PM

JWBL

Might be a good idea to check out q1a2z3 who posts in P&R then, and his "n****r in the woodpile" avie, Johnny. Personally, I can't stop laughing AT him though. What a dummy!

Rogers I need to make something clear about P&R. It is it's own ecosystem. We have folks that do not even acknowledge transsexuals in that forum; they solely come in based on topics written that popped up on their search engine. For almost half a decade that forum has run itself and our response is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". It truly is the most popular forum on HA, believe it or not. If you need someone to moderate a character in that forum PM me with the issue at least an hour in advance so I can grab my combat boots and bulletproof vests.

russtafa
08-20-2009, 01:12 AM
what about wog?or you yanks dont know that one

russtafa
08-20-2009, 01:13 AM
what about wog?or you yanks dont know that one or speptic tank[yank]

buckjohnson
08-20-2009, 01:55 AM
JWBL

Peace be with you.

Great post , esp how the way folks will act in public and in the shadows provided by this forum. Plus the public whooping they would get if they act in public the way the act in this forum. Classic. Also you posting aboiut P&R is exactly how I was pulled to this forum, googling a subject.

Nicole Dupre
08-20-2009, 02:12 AM
what about wog?or you yanks dont know that one or speptic tank[yank]

I know exactly what a "wog" is. It's a racist term. Just because you're unfamiliar with a lot of things going on here, that's no reason to project your ignorance on us. Don't insult peoples' intelligence.

Dirky
08-20-2009, 02:25 AM

That's a personal pet peeve of mine too. Guys who step into the middle of a tranny argument to either play peace-maker or just give their two-cents worth. Either open up a beer and enjoy the fight or move on to the next thread but most importantly, keep your nose out of their business.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-20-2009, 02:32 AM

That's a personal pet peeve of mine too. Guys who step into the middle of a tranny argument to either play peace-maker or just give their two-cents worth. Either open up a beer and enjoy the fight or move on to the next thread but most importantly, keep your nose out of their business.

I've only seen one man interrupt a pair of transsexual women from fighting in person and he was a bouncer. Most dudes wait for the wig or weave to go flying then watch one of the girls jump up say something in their native language and walk fast towards one of the exit signs.

rockabilly
08-20-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm putting that to memory. Let them fight it out .

buckjohnson
08-20-2009, 03:08 AM
Lesson learned