PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxx And Mia Isabella XXX pics

MiaIsabella1985
08-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Danielle Foxx and I did an amazing shoot with my photog Nick that ended up being a very nasty outdoor hardocore shoot in the pool and in a Lambo. We had such a great time - she is so beautifull and such a sweetie and I really enjoyed her company and felt honored to have her there.

So thank Danielle - see you at dinner tonight

Here are a few pics from our shoot,

SexChangeTranny.com
08-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Waste no Time hahahahaha That a girl!

Mia it was so good to meet you finally. You are a pleasant and very smart down to earth girl. Ohhhh and that cock... LOL

Dinner at 7 don't forget. I googled the restaurant already.

tee hee

See ya there?

rockabilly
08-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Thank you Mia ! ;) Very hot

CaptainGeech
08-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Wow. Danielle sucking Mia's cock next to a kickass car. Its like a trifecta of awesomeness. Nice work. :shock:

MiaIsabella1985
08-19-2009, 02:18 AM
Waste no Time hahahahaha That a girl!

Mia it was so good to meet you finally. You are a pleasant and very smart down to earth girl. Ohhhh and that cock... LOL

Dinner at 7 don't forget. I googled the restaurant already.

tee hee

See ya there?

lol you know it- and you are just as pleasant and sweet! I had such a good time and I will see you at dinner!

MarkD
08-19-2009, 02:23 AM
OMG I want to see more!

MiaIsabella1985
08-19-2009, 02:32 AM
OMG I want to see more!

You have join www.Mia-Isabella.com

resdog
08-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Anyone else think that Mia looks a little like Beyonce in some of these pics?

B_Neg
08-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, classy, and amazing, the both of you always. Just wish I could cook you that dinner :)

Willie Escalade
08-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Damn...Shemale-Club is really blowing up with these individual sites. Excellent pictures! :shock:

Richctdude
08-19-2009, 02:15 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

LibertyHarkness
08-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Nice xxx looks like you both had fun :)

Whose is the Lambo then ?

armando57
08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
I miss Danielle's cock, but I would love to eat that pussy!! And, of course, suck and swallow Mia's cock and cum at the same time. You're both so sexy and what an awesome shoot.

alcoholic408
08-19-2009, 05:29 PM
I must agree with you 100%, the pictures are GREAT. I Love them Both.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-19-2009, 06:23 PM
Of corse Mia would have to agree that we are both available for 2 girl shows for a nominal fee - and when I say nominal....

You cannot tell from the pictures how huge her cock actually is. My head is pretty big so... do the math.

The video is even hotter!

Mia, that dirty martini gave me a head ache you bitch! Thanks to you and J for din din.

XOXOXOXOX

See you at the slumber Party

Nikka
08-19-2009, 06:46 PM
love it!!!!

MiaIsabella1985
08-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Of corse Mia would have to agree that we are both available for 2 girl shows for a nominal fee - and when I say nominal....

You cannot tell from the pictures how huge her cock actually is. My head is pretty big so... do the math.

Mia, that dirty martini gave me a head ache you bitch! Thanks to you and J for din din.

XOXOXOXOX

You are great! Dinner was fabulous although you probably didnt get to enjoy it much with my constant excited babble lol. It was such a treat to work with a legend like you with such a hot location. And of course I cant wait to have you over for the Slumber Party!

I went over to the studio to grab the pics before I left and will add some hot ones soon.

Good luck today and tomorrow serving it to those bitches- Muah!

SexChangeTranny.com
08-19-2009, 08:50 PM

XOXOXOXOX

You are great! Dinner was fabulous although you probably didnt get to enjoy it much with my constant excited babble lol. It was such a treat to work with a legend like you with such a hot location. And of course I cant wait to have you over for the Slumber Party!

I went over to the studio to grab the pics before I left and will add some hot ones soon.

Ha! I like the Babble, someone was doing it aside from me for once. And the whole Legend thing makes me feel old you bitch!

LOL

jasonsteele
08-19-2009, 08:58 PM
did you deepthroat it?

MiaIsabella1985
08-19-2009, 09:24 PM

XOXOXOXOX

Ha! I like the Babble, someone was doing it aside from me for once. And the whole Legend thing makes me feel old you bitch!

LOL

hahahahahaha well you are a legend and a star

netbum
08-20-2009, 12:52 AM
:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop

SexChangeTranny.com
08-20-2009, 03:16 AM
did you deepthroat it?

Do I ever not deep throat cocks that go in my mouth? What kind of question is that ?

LOL

Of corse I did. You should watch the video. The Shemale-Club producer and photographer who has shot for mainstream media shot this. HD at it's finest. Super high gloss magazine quality.

AMAZING!

Star Angel 86
08-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Excellent pics Danielle & Mia,look so good together. :D

MiaIsabella1985
08-29-2009, 03:36 AM
did you deepthroat it?

Do I ever not deep throat cocks that go in my mouth? What kind of question is that ?

LOL

Of corse I did. You should watch the video. The Shemale-Club producer and photographer who has shot for mainstream media shot this. HD at it's finest. Super high gloss magazine quality.

AMAZING!

That is true! It is such a pleasure to work with a 'Real' producer with amazing talent vs. an amatuer with a hard on and a camera pretending to be a pro - I cant wait to see it!