PDA

View Full Version : Ronkonkoma...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-18-2009, 08:44 AM
And you wonder why there's bust all the time.............

STOP GOING TO THE SAME PLACE EVERY OTHER GIRL IS GOING TO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fuckin place is huge but is in the middle of NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

if you get busted you're done

at least wait until you don't see as many ads posted for it

sheesh

I mean right now there's enough trannies there to hold a summit

tslover185
08-18-2009, 02:23 PM
shhhhh

bigballing05
08-19-2009, 03:55 AM
And you wonder why there's bust all the time.............

STOP GOING TO THE SAME PLACE EVERY OTHER GIRL IS GOING TO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fuckin place is huge but is in the middle of NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

if you get busted you're done

at least wait until you don't see as many ads posted for it

sheesh

I mean right now there's enough trannies there to hold a summit

Agree with you 100% johnnywalker

flabbybody
08-19-2009, 04:20 AM
I grew up in the Bronx and Queens, and I swear I never heard of Ronkonkoma til a year ago

blakpadi
08-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Lived in Elmhurst for almost 10 years(did I admit that?)and I never did either...India's visiting their right now...maybe I should fly east and check it out!

mprudence80
08-19-2009, 06:56 AM
i live in ronkonkoma and never knew they were trannys here...where do they hang out

flabbybody
08-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Wikipedia says Ronkonkomo is a hamlet so that means it's someplace in Denmark

peggygee
08-19-2009, 07:23 AM
I've known of it for years, a boy friend of mine took me to meet a friend
and his wife out there, and I was out that way visiting someone at
Calverton a few months back.

callahac
08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
There aren't too many places on the Island to go to without risking getting busted. Used to be a cool adult shop in Deer Park that would have shemale dancers on Fridays. For $30 you could get a lap dance in a private room. Pretty cool......sad that it was shut down for fire code violatons.

tslvrnyc
08-19-2009, 08:34 PM
There aren't too many places on the Island to go to without risking getting busted. Used to be a cool adult shop in Deer Park that would have shemale dancers on Fridays. For $30 you could get a lap dance in a private room. Pretty cool......sad that it was shut down for fire code violatons.

There's a place in West Babylon that still does that.

And also JWBL - even worse than Ronkonkoma is Westbury. If the girls were really smart they'd pick a town that has its own police force that's less likely to have a vice squad, like Garden City or Great Neck. A girl staying at the Garden City Hotel is 100x less likely to get caught than a girl staying at the Howard Johnsons on Jericho Tpke. It also happens to be a great hotel.

lookin
08-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi tslvrnyc-where is the place in w babylon you mentioned? thanks in advance

tslvrnyc
08-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi tslvrnyc-where is the place in w babylon you mentioned? thanks in advance

There's Show World which is in West Babylon and another one now that has TS's too, I can't remember the name.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-19-2009, 09:36 PM

And also JWBL - even worse than Ronkonkoma is Westbury. If the girls were really smart they'd pick a town that has its own police force that's less likely to have a vice squad, like Garden City or Great Neck. A girl staying at the Garden City Hotel is 100x less likely to get caught than a girl staying at the Howard Johnsons on Jericho Tpke. It also happens to be a great hotel.

Let's go through this piece by piece:

Westbury: means Red Roof Inn: aka white or dark blue police vans in the far rear of the parking lot. They rarely raid the hotel because the cute older Hispanic security guard tips them off to the working girls (i.e. the floor they are on, rooms they are in, johns going to & from)
around 11pm to 3am the backdoor will be unlocked and the girls (depending on looks) will or will not get a scary pounding on their door saying crazy things trying to scare them into packing and running up to Old Country Road hoping they can call a friend to come get them or a cab service. Usually works.
Howard Johnson on Jericho Tpk has cameras on EVERY corner facing the parking lot and they will call the police on anyone sitting in their car more than 5 mins in the lot.........seriously.

Garden City: yes private police force. Also the most racist police force in Nassau County. Unless you're Archie Bunker's complexion and driving in Garden City after 10pm good luck not getting pulled over or harassed. A few of the girls are aware of this (cops are often tricks) and they've chosen Garden City specifically for not having to worry about sifting through specific clientele.

Great Neck: the best location for chicks to work if they are used to crickets the size of small mice and not being able to get things they need (weed, etc.) at all hours of the night.

Best location in all honesty? Whitestone.
Close to most major highways, there's a bunch of smaller hotels/motels that would be happy with the business. There is also an Extended Stay (hint: Rt. 110) right off the Whitestone Expwy. Etc.

Not that I'm advising prostitution........nah I'd never do that.

tslvrnyc
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM

Let's go through this piece by piece:

Westbury: means Red Roof Inn: aka white or dark blue police vans in the far rear of the parking lot. They rarely raid the hotel because the cute older Hispanic security guard tips them off to the working girls (i.e. the floor they are on, rooms they are in, johns going to & from)
around 11pm to 3am the backdoor will be unlocked and the girls (depending on looks) will or will not get a scary pounding on their door saying crazy things trying to scare them into packing and running up to Old Country Road hoping they can call a friend to come get them or a cab service. Usually works.
Howard Johnson on Jericho Tpk has cameras on EVERY corner facing the parking lot and they will call the police on anyone sitting in their car more than 5 mins in the lot.........seriously.

Garden City: yes private police force. Also the most racist police force in Nassau County. Unless you're Archie Bunker's complexion and driving in Garden City after 10pm good luck not getting pulled over or harassed. A few of the girls are aware of this (cops are often tricks) and they've chosen Garden City specifically for not having to worry about sifting through specific clientele.

Great Neck: the best location for chicks to work if they are used to crickets the size of small mice and not being able to get things they need (weed, etc.) at all hours of the night.

Best location in all honesty? Whitestone.
Close to most major highways, there's a bunch of smaller hotels/motels that would be happy with the business. There is also an Extended Stay (hint: Rt. 110) right off the Whitestone Expwy. Etc.

Not that I'm advising prostitution........nah I'd never do that.

The problem with Whitestone is that you'll lose 3/4 of your LI business. I've met people since I've moved out to the Island who haven't left Suffolk County in years. Also, if you're going to Queens you might as well go to tranny ground zero (Jackson Heights, Woodside, Astoria).

I think it's definitely safest to go with either GC or another town with its own PD. I think Freeport has its own, but I'm not sure many white folks will head into Freeport at 2AM for a quick romp.

unctrld1
08-19-2009, 10:23 PM
I've known of it for years, a boy friend of mine took me to meet a friend
and his wife out there, and I was out that way visiting someone at
Calverton a few months back.

"Visiting someone at Calverton . . ." Hmmmm, there is a rifle range out there. A lot of big guns, assault weapons and such. Peggy may have been visiting with an AR-15. Watch out fellas, Peggy might have been zeroing her rifles.

BeardedOne
08-19-2009, 11:24 PM
i live in ronkonkoma and never knew they were trannys here...where do they hang out

From what I can tell by reading this thread: The local jail.

WendyWilliams
08-19-2009, 11:41 PM
The one and only time I ever went to LI was Westbury and yep it was the Red Roof Inn on Dibblee Drive LOL.........I had no idea and was lucky that a cute guy at the front desk gave me a warning and I left ASAP..........The night before I left I was in my car when I noticed two TS's coming and going and alot of traffic via the stairs next to my door LOL!

I BANKED the first day and was in total shock but had no idea the hotel was a regular hot spot until that sweet guy came to deliver some towels to be around 6pm and said "if you are working be careful about tomorrow"......I handed him a 50 and split LOL

Helvis2012
08-20-2009, 01:52 AM

I would not advise anyone to do business in Garden City.....let alone the Garden City Hotel. It doesn't get any more whitebread than that.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-20-2009, 02:28 AM

I would not advise anyone to do business in Garden City.....let alone the Garden City Hotel. It doesn't get any more whitebread than that.

Actually I've stayed at the Garden City Hotel a few times, it's very very nice. But that aside the police force is KNOWN (media attacked even) for racial issues. LOL weird because you see folks of ethnicity parading past Lord & Taylor, Saks, etc. during the day like it's nothing but come nightfall it's like the 50's.

The whole Whitestone idea is just that.........an idea. Alot of the girls who chase after (yes I said girls chase) these Italian young men every weekend in the city at certain clubs don't realize that many of them live in or close to Whitestone. Going to Long Island boondock-like locations is dumb because even if you're a town or 2 away, on Long Island a town or 2 away can be 30 minutes.....
I'm not saying Ronkonkoma is a bad place, I mean Deer Park and Wyandach still have dirt roads for fucks sake, but that drive is a nightmare for most men. By the time you get out there you feel like you've done a huge task, especially at night with the LIE and the trucks not to mention every kid in their parents car trying to reenact a fast & furious moment.

tslvrnyc
08-20-2009, 03:52 PM

Actually I've stayed at the Garden City Hotel a few times, it's very very nice. But that aside the police force is KNOWN (media attacked even) for racial issues. LOL weird because you see folks of ethnicity parading past Lord & Taylor, Saks, etc. during the day like it's nothing but come nightfall it's like the 50's.

The whole Whitestone idea is just that.........an idea. Alot of the girls who chase after (yes I said girls chase) these Italian young men every weekend in the city at certain clubs don't realize that many of them live in or close to Whitestone. Going to Long Island boondock-like locations is dumb because even if you're a town or 2 away, on Long Island a town or 2 away can be 30 minutes.....
I'm not saying Ronkonkoma is a bad place, I mean Deer Park and Wyandach still have dirt roads for fucks sake, but that drive is a nightmare for most men. By the time you get out there you feel like you've done a huge task, especially at night with the LIE and the trucks not to mention every kid in their parents car trying to reenact a fast & furious moment.

I don't think the girls going to Ronkonkoma are catering to guys in Nassau and Queens, they're catering to the local population. There's 1.5 million people in Suffolk, that's more than the population of Boston. Also, the girls can take the LIRR there, though I'm not sure they do. I can count the number of trannies I've met with a drivers license on one hand, so I'm guessing they're probably being driven there.

Garden City is somewhat of an anomaly on Long Island. It's not North Shore and doesn't have a Jewish population, yet it's very wealthy. But, it's not showy wealthy; it's common to see a Buick in the driveway of a 1.5 million dollar house. Compare this with a house in Massapequa worth much less with 4 BMWs in the driveway. Also, Garden City is FAR less racist than other places on the island. You're not going to get much more segregated and racist than the South Shore towns made up mostly of Italians and Irish. The cops just really enforce laws. They will pull you over for doing 35 in a 30 simply because the residents don't want people going through GC at all if possible. Just because a place is white and wealthy doesn't mean it's a hotbed of racism. Go to 7th street at night and you'll see black couples eating at restaurants, they're not stared at like a zoo exhibit.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-20-2009, 06:52 PM

I don't think the girls going to Ronkonkoma are catering to guys in Nassau and Queens, they're catering to the local population. There's 1.5 million people in Suffolk, that's more than the population of Boston. Also, the girls can take the LIRR there, though I'm not sure they do. I can count the number of trannies I've met with a drivers license on one hand, so I'm guessing they're probably being driven there.

Garden City is somewhat of an anomaly on Long Island. It's not North Shore and doesn't have a Jewish population, yet it's very wealthy. But, it's not showy wealthy; it's common to see a Buick in the driveway of a 1.5 million dollar house. Compare this with a house in Massapequa worth much less with 4 BMWs in the driveway. Also, Garden City is FAR less racist than other places on the island. You're not going to get much more segregated and racist than the South Shore towns made up mostly of Italians and Irish. The cops just really enforce laws. They will pull you over for doing 35 in a 30 simply because the residents don't want people going through GC at all if possible. Just because a place is white and wealthy doesn't mean it's a hotbed of racism. Go to 7th street at night and you'll see black couples eating at restaurants, they're not stared at like a zoo exhibit.

you & I will trade war stories later, always good to laugh at them with fellow NY'ers