PDA

View Full Version : URNotAlone.com

yourdaddy
10-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Any of you guys and gals ever peruse the URNotAlone website? There's a new girl, about the next-to-last page, named Louise Firestone. She will knock your dick in the dirt. Check her out. It's DEFINITELY worth your time. She says she's a dancer in Maryland, and an hermaphrodite. I want one of those. Your Daddy

yourdaddy
10-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Sorry gang.....Here's her URL http://profiles.urnotalone.com/LouiseF Sometimes her website has used up it's bandwidth, but keep trying. She is the future.

NYCe
10-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Pretty sure those photos are fake. Let me see if I can find the original source.

yourdaddy
10-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Pretty sure those photos are fake. Let me see if I can find the original source.Please don't burst my bubble. She wrote me back.....I'm in love. Too bad she likes GG's.

yourdaddy
10-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Allanah, nobody would ever fake breasts like that. Did you go to her website? Those pics can't be fake.

mixedprettyboy
10-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Sorry gang.....Here's her URL http://profiles.urnotalone.com/LouiseF Sometimes her website has used up it's bandwidth, but keep trying. She is the future.

Hahahaha those pics are totally fake!

Are you that gullible? It's so obvious those pics are fake! It's probably really some Barney Rubble looking crossdresser getting his rocks off by claiming that's him in those pics.

I wouldn't even mess with Urnotalone if you're into trannies cause it's nothing but a bunch of truck drivers in their wives panties!

Papi Chulo
10-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Trans-Bisexual Hermaphrodite? LOL! Those are pics of Zdenka Podkapova from Foxes.com. See for yourself http://www.foxes.com/common/themes/foxes/x.asp?t=i&m=/clubs/0-intros/Zdenka&d=/clubs/0-intros/zdenka/club05&afid=&hid=WF

NYCe
10-20-2005, 11:44 PM
I figured those were from Foxes.com!!!

MixedPB is probably right about who posted those photos. :shock:

TomSelis
10-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Trans-Bisexual Hermaphrodite? LOL! Those are pics of Zdenka Podkapova from Foxes.com. See for yourself http://www.foxes.com/common/themes/foxes/x.asp?t=i&m=/clubs/0-intros/Zdenka&d=/clubs/0-intros/zdenka/club05&afid=&hid=WF

DIABLO!!!!

tsntx
10-21-2005, 01:05 AM
hahhah its been disabled... i hate when ppl steal pics its just ridiculous.... some CD stole mine on yahoo and got me disabled on yahoo thnkfully i was able to find the girl beat her up pretty badly sign a wavier and now i have her pics back..oops i mean mine

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 01:15 AM
hahhah its been disabled... i hate when ppl steal pics its just ridiculous.... some CD stole mine on yahoo and got me disabled on yahoo thnkfully i was able to find the girl beat her up pretty badly sign a wavier and now i have her pics back..oops i mean mineStop lying! Everybody knows Texans cant fight ;)

kalina
10-21-2005, 01:17 AM
I wouldn't even mess with Urnotalone if you're into trannies cause it's nothing but a bunch of truck drivers in their wives panties!

Wait a minute... I know the peeps who run that site and they're both nice people. There are a lot of fakes on that site, but there are lots of real ones, too, so to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong.

I've been on urnotalone since it first started. Do I look like a truck driver in some wife's panties?

Why are you knockin' on everything all the time?

GroobySteven
10-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Kalina's driving her luuurve truck down the highway...
...urnotalone is a great resource site that's been around since almost day 1 of the internet.
Without sites like that giving girls first time exposure and showing young and upcoming tgirls that there are more girls out there, it's unlikely we'd be seeing many of the models that we love today.
seanchai

yourdaddy
10-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Oh well, A guy can dream. Can I just go back and be tsntx's Daddy? That is if Vicki will take me back, after a brief sojurn into hermaphrodite-land. Honest Vicki, I just had a brain fart. It's only You and tsntx.

brickcitybrother
10-21-2005, 02:17 AM
hahhah its been disabled... i hate when ppl steal pics its just ridiculous.... some CD stole mine on yahoo and got me disabled on yahoo thnkfully i was able to find the girl beat her up pretty badly sign a wavier and now i have her pics back..oops i mean mineRight with you tsntx

mixedprettyboy
10-21-2005, 08:03 PM

Wait a minute... I know the peeps who run that site and they're both nice people. There are a lot of fakes on that site, but there are lots of real ones, too, so to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong.

I've been on urnotalone since it first started. Do I look like a truck driver in some wife's panties?

Why are you knockin' on everything all the time?

I'm not refering to http://urnotalone.com/modelts/ I'm refering to the free section where you'll see pics of crossdressers claiming to be TS's.

T-chaser
11-06-2005, 06:27 PM
it is a great site... for sure