PDA

View Full Version : More To Love

TJ347
08-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Has anybody seen the latest reality show "More To Love"? I caught an episode this past week and while I'm glad to see big people going for theirs after years of the Bachelor and Flavor of Love, I don't know to think about this show...

Thoughts?

TJ347
08-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Apologies in advance to all the people who read the title and thought this was another big dick pic thread...

NewAgain
08-17-2009, 11:02 PM
I love the show!!!!!!!!

JerseyMike
08-18-2009, 12:11 AM
They really should've just called it another dating show than pointing out the fact that its a dating people who doctors say that are overweight. The title more or less says HEY FAT PEOPLE NEED LOVIN TOO!

hardone831
08-18-2009, 12:15 AM
i would have been more interested in this show if all the girls on it were 6'4 and above and the guy was like 5'7, that would have been cooler

dgs925
08-18-2009, 12:53 AM
I do love fat chicks, but could never bring myself to watch reality tv.

BellaBellucci
08-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Has anybody seen the latest reality show "More To Love"? I caught an episode this past week and while I'm glad to see big people going for theirs after years of the Bachelor and Flavor of Love, I don't know to think about this show...

Thoughts?

So what? You enjoy trannies AND chubbies? You wreak of desperation and yet you probably STILL can't get laid. Get away, I don't want your scent rubbing off on me.

~BB~

TJ347
08-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Trannies and chubbies, and if I were attracted to you, we could throw the homely into the mix too. :D

I'll keep it moving going forward when I see a Bella Belluci post.

hippifried
08-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Sounds like one more to skip over.

BellaBellucci
08-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Trannies and chubbies, and if I were attracted to you, we could throw the homely into the mix too. :D

I'll keep it moving going forward when I see a Bella Belluci post.

... but you keep responding, don't you?

Nice elementary comeback too. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did Monchichi have to help you out with it?

~BB~

TJ347
08-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Oh, my! Did I fall for Bella Belluci's attempts to bait me into commenting? Curses! Foiled again!

You're now following me around HA, in a sad attempt to get even for being proven to be an idiot in another thread. Some would call that stalking, but I just call it pathetic. Please get off my dick and focus on your cockhound fans. I don't think you're hot, funny or smart, and stalking me from thread to thread isn't going to change that, sorry. Have a good one! :D

BellaBellucci
08-18-2009, 02:04 AM
Oh, my! Did I fall for Bella Belluci's attempts to bait me into commenting? Curses! Foiled again!

You're now following me around HA, in a sad attempt to get even for being proven to be an idiot in another thread. Some would call that stalking, but I just call it pathetic. Please get off my dick and focus on your cockhound fans. I don't think you're hot, funny or smart, and stalking me from thread to thread isn't going to change that, sorry. Have a good one! :D

Oh no! What will I do without YOU as a fan?! My career is doomed. DOOOOMED!

http://www.badastronomy.com/pix/bablog/2007/doomed_query.jpg

~BB~

TJ347
08-18-2009, 02:05 AM
:lol:

BellaBellucci
08-18-2009, 02:10 AM
:lol:

Lame.

~BB~

TJ347
08-18-2009, 02:13 AM
She claims to have done a shoot that's coming out soon, but instead of pushing that, she's fixated on me... I feel special. Not because I'm a fan of "Her Homeliness" Bella Belluci, but because I've never had a stalker before! It's oddly fun in a way...

That said, she's a bad businesswoman, since she has at least eight fans who'd love to have one tenth of the attention she's showing me at present. Since they're the ones who'll buy her shit, it's not a smart move to waste so much time trying to bring me into the fold, but fools do tilt at windmills so... carry on. :wink:

BellaBellucci
08-18-2009, 02:18 AM
She claims to have done a shoot that's coming out soon, but instead of pushing that, she's fixated on me... I feel special. Not because I'm a fan of "Her Homeliness" Bella Belluci, but because I've never had a stalker before! It's oddly fun in a way...

That said, she's a bad businesswoman, since she has at least eight fans who'd love to have one tenth of the attention she's showing me at present. Since they're the ones who'll buy her shit, it's not a smart move to waste so much time trying to bring me into the fold, but fools do tilt at windmills so... carry on. :wink:

... because it would be so much better to take business advice from a nobody chaser on a message forum using a racist avatar. Yeah, that'll get me real far. :roll:

You may not find me entertaining but I know plenty of other people do. Put that in your cockpipe and smoke it. :smh

~BB~

TJ347
08-18-2009, 02:21 AM
I've moved. Please stalk me at my new location... :P

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48213

TJ347
08-18-2009, 02:31 AM
It seems I've lost my stalker... :(

Did something I say hurt her feelings? I hope so. Bye, bitch!!! :twisted:

buckjohnson
08-18-2009, 08:51 PM

Thoughts?

So what? You enjoy trannies AND chubbies? You wreak of desperation and yet you probably STILL can't get laid. Get away, I don't want your scent rubbing off on me.

~BB~

BB....was this necessary?