PDA

View Full Version : On my way to Jersey tomorrow!

TsVanessa69
08-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Whats there to do, where is there to go??
I'm staying in Union City and my only planned events are a trip to Atlantic city and Allanah's party on the 20th!
HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JerseyMike
08-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Could go to the city

dgs925
08-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Could go to the cityI love it, when asked "what is there to do in Jersey?", a poster named JerseyMike offers the suggestion of leaving Jersey.

IWantATgirl
08-17-2009, 11:37 PM
You'll have fun in Jersey. Its a great place for shopping and lots of it.

Alyssa87
08-18-2009, 12:07 AM
my house.

lol

but seriously, theres a beautiful, upscale strip mall on the boardwalk over here with really fab places to eat.

check it out. u might like it.
http://www.piervillage.com

JerseyMike
08-18-2009, 12:08 AM
It is ironic isn't but the stuff I would recommend she might not like. To better figure out what to do in Jersey, what are you looking to do in Jersey Vanessa?

TsVanessa69
08-18-2009, 01:49 AM
my house.

lol

but seriously, theres a beautiful, upscale strip mall on the boardwalk over here with really fab places to eat.

So we FINALLY get to hang out again!

Alyssa87
08-18-2009, 01:51 AM
my house.

lol

So we FINALLY get to hang out again!

yes.

youll like my mom.

she turns into the biggest queen when she meets the girls. she is a fucking kiki.

Quiet Reflections
08-18-2009, 01:59 AM
just be sure to bring your Haz-mat suit you don't want to end up with any of that Jersey on you :wink:

Alyssa87
08-18-2009, 02:05 AM
just be sure to bring your Haz-mat suit you don't want to end up with any of that Jersey on you :wink:

what if i wanted to get my jersey on you?

Quiet Reflections
08-18-2009, 02:29 AM

I would love to be contaminated by you anytime

Alyssa87
08-18-2009, 02:31 AM
THOUGHT so

Quiet Reflections
08-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Beautiful women have been the downfall of man for ages.

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2009, 03:02 AM
Girl, Woodbury Commons mall is about a 45 minute drive over the the NY Sate line. The Gucci outlet is the real deal. GAG, sister, when you see what nice amount you can save. But no mail order. Doh! lol

BLKGSXR
08-18-2009, 03:26 AM
Enjoy Joisey Vanessa-And give Alyssa a good sock or two for me :p Im just kidding shes funny looking

phobun
08-18-2009, 04:51 AM

I would love to be contaminated by you anytimeGreat line!
You have a way with words!

But there's a nursery rhyme that goes something like sugar and spice and everything nice... at least a girl probably doesn't want a suggestion that she's a contamination risk. You could have told her you'd proudly wear her school's jersey any day, but your not-very-clever allusion is a seminal one in this thread.

You guys act like you're hitting on studs in a bathhouse sometimes.

Romeo wished he could be a glove on Juliet's hand, so that he might touch her cheek. He didn't tell her that he'd love to be contaminated by her glove.

BLKGSXR
08-18-2009, 04:51 AM

But there's a nursery rhyme that goes something like sugar and spice and everything nice... at least a girl probably doesn't want a suggestion that she's a contamination risk. You could have told her you'd proudly wear her school's jersey any day, but your not-very-clever allusion is a seminal one in this thread.

Romeo wished he could be a glove on Juliet's hand, so that he might touch her cheek. He didn't tell her that he'd love to be contaminated by her glove.dude stop de-railing...

phobun
08-18-2009, 04:55 AM
dude stop de-railing...I'm not derailing, just shifting gears a bit.

BLKGSXR
08-18-2009, 05:01 AM
dude stop de-railing...I'm not derailing, just shifting gears a bit.call it what you want. It was designed as a Help thread on where Vanessa would like to know places in Jersey to go.

phobun
08-18-2009, 05:10 AM
dude stop de-railing...I'm not derailing, just shifting gears a bit.call it what you want. It was designed as a Help thread on where Vanessa would like to know places in Jersey to go.If you're in NB there is a decent Ethiopian place called Makeda's, not too expensive.

Alyssa87
08-18-2009, 06:03 AM
dude stop de-railing...I'm not derailing, just shifting gears a bit.call it what you want. It was designed as a Help thread on where Vanessa would like to know places in Jersey to go.If you're in NB there is a decent Ethiopian place called Makeda's, not too expensive.

i was supposed to go on a date there.
i was afraid the food would make me sick.
maybe i should call him back to reschedule.lol

barefootjoe69
08-18-2009, 06:14 AM

i was supposed to go on a date there.
i was afraid the food would make me sick.
maybe i should call him back to reschedule.lol

Thats ok sweetie, we'll just go somewhere else! lol

TsVanessa69
08-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Okk here is a question.
Where in Jersey or Manhattan can I find a pair of red or black patient leather pointy toe, 3 or 4 inch stilletto heeled shoes in a size 11 or 12? :oops: :oops:

You guys know, the fuck me pumps!

slinky
08-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Okk here is a question.
Where in Jersey or Manhattan can I find a pair of red or black patient leather pointy toe, 3 or 4 inch stilletto heeled shoes in a size 11 or 12? :oops: :oops:

Cruise 8th Street (although it's not what it used to be).

LittleGuy
08-18-2009, 07:38 AM

Romeo wished he could be a glove on Juliet's hand, so that he might touch her cheek. He didn't tell her that he'd love to be contaminated by her glove.

what a creep

phobun
08-18-2009, 07:47 AM
what a creephttp://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=728942&highlight=hug#728942

Quiet Reflections
08-18-2009, 08:48 AM

Juliet didn't live in New Jersey and killing yourself for a girl is textbook Bitch-made. I was just giving her shit for living there not hitting on her. If i was trying to get a jersey girls attention i would UN-hook my top 3 buttons, put on a gold chain and throw some product in my hair. Don't worry Pho I'm sure she knew it was all in good fun and for the record I'm 100% snips and snails and puppy dog tails

phobun
08-18-2009, 12:47 PM
If i was trying to get a jersey girls attention i would UN-hook my top 3 buttons, put on a gold chain and throw some product in my hair.That's a good one! :lol:

JerseyMike
08-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Could check one of the many malls that the Garden State has to offer, Jersey Gardens is the largest right now until Xanadu is completed.

TsVanessa69
08-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Okk here is a question.

Cruise 8th Street (although it's not what it used to be).
Yea its changed alot in the last few years. I used to go and find nice Italian designer shoes in my size, but those boutiques are closed now. I hope Petit Peton is still open, if not I wonder where the other girls are buying their shoes.

2009AD
08-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Okk here is a question.