PDA

View Full Version : why can't we admit?

JamesHunt
08-17-2009, 04:18 AM
...we're all a bit bisexual.

I mean c'mon guys, the label MALE/FEMALE is so BLACK/WHITE.

I mean given the choice between a super passable innocent femboy & a social security strumpet with 5 kids to 5 different fathers with a cunt as wide as the Mersey Tunnel, I know which one I'd choose :lol:

worldbro
08-17-2009, 04:19 AM
OP your the only bi/gay person on this whole forum

JamesHunt
08-17-2009, 04:20 AM

:lol:

NEXT >>>>>>>>>>>>

TJ347
08-17-2009, 04:24 AM
Obviously we're not all bi-sexual. You for instance are 100% gay Silvester.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2009, 04:24 AM

And don't forget drunk.

dobie
08-17-2009, 04:42 AM
RicoSuave,

Who the hell cares...

JamesHunt
08-17-2009, 04:56 AM
Who the hell cares...

99% of the cockbandits who post on here :lol:

the other 1% have a fascination with neo-vaginas :wink:

phobun
08-17-2009, 05:34 AM

I mean given the choice between a super passable innocent femboy & a social security strumpet with 5 kids to 5 different fathers with a cunt as wide as the Mersey Tunnel, I know which one I'd choose :lol:
"innocent"?
Is that some sort of sick code?
Neither. No man should be that desperate, nor that depraved.

yodajazz
08-17-2009, 05:46 AM

I think the problem is the general perception that being bisexual means liking men and women equally. This is not true by my own definition. But still the label causes perception problems when describing men who like t-girls. The public seems to understand the concept better when it comes to women.

El Nino
08-17-2009, 05:50 AM
Phobun, your opinions are just that... your opinions... The conviction in which you speak, isn't worth squat.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Is that some sort of sick code?

Is that what you see in it?

Neither. No man should be that desperate, nor that depraved.

What a hater-asshole.

HP1000
08-17-2009, 07:47 AM
James your an idiot but you post some funny shit! :D :D :D :D

rameses2
08-17-2009, 08:25 AM
I love T-girls! The idea of having sex with a man is in no way appealing to me in the least. If your GG partner wants to peg you, does that make her a man or you gay or bi? NO. Neither does having sex with a Trans women, imho.

yosi
08-17-2009, 09:26 AM

there are many other colors between black and white :wink:

transmaven
08-17-2009, 12:13 PM
this is a more than mildly predictable thread

inviting additional mindless comments like this

as ever, nice work James :P

arnie666
08-17-2009, 03:06 PM

Well personally I would choose the mum on the social and make sure she didn't have a forwarding address for child support. I don't tend to have the big fanny problem being as how I have a massive penis and if it is so big it could be a wind tunnel there is always the brown hole.

trish
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
The labels STRAIGHT/GAY/BI just seem way too confining to be helpful in describing the continuum of human sexual identity. Asking someone which label applies to them is like giving them 4 inch wide brush, confining them to just three pigments and asking them to paint a miniature 4 inch square self-portrait. You may have noticed how some people here attempted to give a truer picture by mixing the paint. Others chose to paint themselves in one bold solid color, because any mixture of just those three pigments would be too distant from the true description. Of course others just protest too much. But let’s just forget all the standard categories. Human sexuality is intricate, complex, beautiful, nasty, wonder fun. Get on with it.

Dirky
08-17-2009, 05:36 PM
The labels STRAIGHT/GAY/BI just seem way too confining to be helpful in describing the continuum of human sexual identity. Asking someone which label applies to them is like giving them 4 inch wide brush, confining them to just three pigments and asking them to paint a miniature 4 inch square self-portrait. You may have noticed how some people here attempted to give a truer picture by mixing the paint. Others chose to paint themselves in one bold solid color, because any mixture of just those three pigments would be too distant from the true description. Of course others just protest too much. But let’s just forget all the standard categories. Human sexuality is intricate, complex, beautiful, nasty, wonder fun. Get on with it.

As usual trish puts things more eloquently and sensible than I ever could. Well done. This should be the final word each and every time one of these "am I gay, bi, straight?" threads come up.

Chaotic
08-18-2009, 03:50 AM

But....
But....
But...
But....

If we all did that, that would get rid of so much denial and all the drama that comes with it!! :shock: :shock:

Now where's the fun in that?! :twisted:

dderek123
08-18-2009, 03:56 AM

there are many other colors between black and white :wink:

yeah there is a whole rainbow! 8)