PDA

View Full Version : for allannah, vicky, and all the other girls

jerseyboy
10-20-2005, 03:00 PM
hey guys, i was just wondering, and i think alot of people on this site might be inquisitivie abou this, so please try to answer

allanah, vicky, danielle, and anyone else i forgot, what do you think the KiNkiesT thing you have ever done is?

i can just imagine the the requests you get, as well as some of the dirty little things running through your heads. javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

thanks.. cant wait to hear the responses. :wink:

jersey
oh, and this is an open post, love to hear other stories as well

jerseyboy
10-20-2005, 03:37 PM
no need to be sorry, just wonder why people read into things so damn much.

its an innocent question, im not prying into anything. and yes i used smiley faces to lighten the question. the fact that im a rookie poster has nothing to do with it. i keep my comments to myself unless i have something pertinant to say, something, from what i have noticed in my time on this board, not a lot of people do. it goes back to when i was a child and i heard " if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all."

so bottom line, if your mad, OH well, i really dont care.

Vicki Richter
10-20-2005, 04:35 PM
hey guys, i was just wondering, and i think alot of people on this site might be inquisitivie abou this, so please try to answer

allanah, vicky, danielle, and anyone else i forgot, what do you think the KiNkiesT thing you have ever done is?

i can just imagine the the requests you get, as well as some of the dirty little things running through your heads. javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

jersey

I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.

tubgirl
10-20-2005, 10:08 PM
he still loves you, you know

tsntx
10-21-2005, 01:14 AM

Very Happy

jersey

I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.

:cry: mom u know how talking about dad makes me feel :cry:

tsntx
10-21-2005, 01:15 AM
as far as the request goes .. its a $50 flat fee to my paypal address

brickcitybrother
10-21-2005, 02:20 AM
If you're gonna ask - at least answer your own question. That way people have some idea of how to respond (fodder for the grinder - if you know what I mean).

ezed
10-21-2005, 06:54 AM
I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.[/quote]

Vicki! You threw me, A horse! over for a donkey? I waited for you at the barn that weekend! For Shame ! For Shame! Willlllburrrrrrr!

Mr. Ed

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM

Very Happy

jersey

Jerseyboy sounded like a little kid left inside a candy shop. LOL. Well lets see..KiNkiesT stuffs Ive done..Topped (which I Rarely do) my ex bf as I sucked him both at the same time? Is that kinky enough? LOL. Or does public sex KiNkiesT? Lmao..What is your KiNkiesT?? LOL..You started this thread..now you owe sharing with us yours!

~Kisses.

HTG

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
10-23-2005, 09:18 PM
vicki n tsntx ya'll r some funny bitchez. :lol:

tsntx
10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
giggles

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Is this only for the gurls? Wait a minute I really don't know if I want to post what I've done.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 10:53 PM
hj r u following me around the board u keep posting right after i do

ur a sneaky snake

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Not really, sorry if it seems that way though. Haven't been on in a while so answering threads at the top.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
wtf r u sorry for i prefer 4 my men to be behind me not ahead

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 10:58 PM
wtf r u sorry for i prefer 4 my men to be behind me not ahead

LOL! Nice, actually with me it's lady's choice sweety.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 11:04 PM
got that from the avatar

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 11:20 PM
LOL! Been trying to upload my own (avatar) but you have to use one posted somewhere else. Yeah I actually prefer top, but a lot of gurls when given the choice want to top. Eh go figure gurl.

tsntx
10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
i think that only applies to the girls u pay.. in their pvt life most r not tops.... keyword trannies MOST

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Actually most payed or not, I always givem the choice. Doesn't though as I said lady's choice.