PDA

View Full Version : sorry in advance for the advice needed I am clueless!

sd123223
08-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Hi helpful members,

I had a question or two regarding the TS Scene in LA.

The days I am in LA are Sat 5th Sept arrive early morning (so hopefully will get out and about Saturday night) staying Sunday and Monday departing Tuesday for elsewhere.

I am then back in LA on the 18th Sept so Fri Sat Sun departing for Australia on Monday.

I am only in LA for a short time and obviously want to make the most of it.

I was there in 2007 and went to club 7969 and had a blast. Think the accent helped Is 7969 Still going?

I am looking to mostly chill out in LA whilst I’m there and go to the best TS clubs where I can drink and mingle chat with the girls etc.

Don’t have a problem paying for it but am happy to just meet and have fun with some girls too.

I’m an easy going fun guy I work out am muscular and live a pretty clean lifestyle

So whats people's advice I haven’t booked accommodation yet and was waiting to see what people think?

Stay in West Hollwyood for the trans clubs and girls etc or north hollywood for club cobra. (THINK I AM NOT THERE WHEN COBRA HAS ITS T GIRL NIGHTS)

And hypothetically if I was to say wanna pick up a girl on Santa Monica blvd (which from memory is quite a big street/blvd) which place end do you go and what’s the protocol?

I am travelling solo when I am in LA and wouldn’t mind popping down to Venice beach for a day is that realistic if I am to stay in West Hollywood can it be done?

Look forward to responses (if i get any lol) and if any of you are at one of the clubs first drinks are on me!

I don’t message a lot on the board or even use the net too much but if you want anymore information about me just message me etc.

thanks to all
J