PDA

View Full Version : Marianna Cordoba

qwerty59
08-15-2009, 07:39 PM
does anyone remeber the movie of Marianna Cordoba in a hotel room jerking off i used to have on my computer but now ive lost it and cant find it any where online.

any help?

pete

gieric
08-16-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm pretty sure that one is from Nikka's site www.latinatranny.com

Nikka
08-16-2009, 07:06 AM
SOMEONE is looking for me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I made that movie with her in Milano, is in my website Latinatranny (http://track.latinatranny.com/track/NzozOjQ/) :wink:

thanks gieric for the thumbsup :)

maximilian
08-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Has Mariana retired from doing photo-shoots or videos?

Nikka
08-21-2009, 06:55 PM

I don't think so

maximilian
08-21-2009, 07:25 PM

I don't think so

Does this mean she'll have some new stuff coming out in the near future? Please say yes. :D

Nikka
08-21-2009, 07:41 PM

I don't think so

Does this mean she'll have some new stuff coming out in the near future? Please say yes. :D

in the future probably yes, NEAR future probably no

lordworm
08-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Release a new Nikki fucks and feature Mariana Cordoba in it.

gieric
09-14-2009, 02:10 AM
That would be hot! You could do a rocker chick theme. I know you know all about that nikka.

DaveinBoston
09-17-2009, 02:09 AM
I just stumbled across this... I dont know how new it is but it's the first time I've seen it....

http://xhamster.com/movies/201165/shemale_in_sex_shop.html

tommymageeshemales2
09-17-2009, 02:20 AM

up where?? I didn't know about this.

gieric
09-17-2009, 08:29 AM

Really? Your on this site and you find that strange? Well the answer is anywhere she wants, as often as she wants, for as long as she wants. I aim to please, and I always hit the target.

tommymageeshemales2
09-19-2009, 12:14 AM

Really? Your on this site and you find that strange? Well the answer is anywhere she wants, as often as she wants, for as long as she wants. I aim to please, and I always hit the target.

Where did I say I found this strange? You got the wrong end of the stick so far as I can tell.

PS. you aim your thumbs wherever you want pal, knock yourself out for all you want.

surfblue
09-19-2009, 01:47 PM
ahh shes so ugly!

jarhead741
09-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I just stumbled across this... I dont know how new it is but it's the first time I've seen it....

http://xhamster.com/movies/201165/shemale_in_sex_shop.html

Thats a super hot scene of Marianna. Thanks.

gieric
09-22-2009, 12:01 AM

Where did I say I found this strange? You got the wrong end of the stick so far as I can tell.

PS. you aim your thumbs wherever you want pal, knock yourself out for all you want.

AWE come on man! I apologize, this always seems to happen to me. Wether through poor word choice or an inability to properly convay my intent alot of post I make get misunderstood. I realize that you were being humorus in your post and my response was a poorly executed attempt to play off of your post and start a humorous dialog. Once again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. No hard feelings?