PDA

View Full Version : Ronbraaf's Thread

trish
08-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Look, there’s this guy who has something to say to everyone, but he’s sooooo shy. He keep PMing me and I keep telling him if he has something to say he should say it to everyone. His handle is Ronbraaf. Here’s his page:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51231

I don’t know quite what he wants to tell you; something about Chefmike, Allanah and me being murderous war criminals. Here’s a few excerpts from his PMs

personally think ChefMike is Allanah…

More and more people are hating chefmike. It will be their mission to get rid off him and his so called friends like you Trish.
You are a monster just like this war criminal called chefmike.
You are also a murderer and a violent person.
The only difference is you let someone else do the job.
It’s all kind of garbled and incoherent. So I made this thread, hoping that maybe he’ll come forward and state more clearly what it is he wants to say.

The floor’s yours, Ronbraaf.

chefmike
08-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I've informed the mods that this is the guy originally banned here at HA as aeden, he's from the netherlands, or he's a Dutch douchebag, if you will....BTW, no apologies will be offered for failure to follow political or possibly geographical correctness in the previous statement, tulip folk...

After this creep was banned as aeden, he returned as Kurdy M and was banned under that moniker...after that he returned as Peter K and was banned under that handle...

Aeden aka pissboy also has a pathological hatred for Quinn, due to much-deserved humiliation at Quinn's hand, in addition to my own and many others....I guess since Quinn has been hanging elsewhere he was omitted from these insane rants...although I'll make sure that Quinn sees them...

Feel free to publish those other PMS that he sent you about me if you want trish...just further proof of his lunacy....

chefmike
08-14-2009, 08:53 PM
I guess I might as well bump a coupla of aeden's insanely hilarious threads before I head out...

The Judge
08-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Ronbraaf=Jackass. Needs ta let it go now ffs.

chefmike
08-14-2009, 09:17 PM
LMAO...the jackass is posting over at HD as Peter K, the last handle that he was banned under here...he's obsessed...and sure enough, he brings up Quinn and Allanah also...

"I was banned from HA. There was a guy named cumshotlover and he was arrested for beating and killing a t-girl. The police couldn't prove this so they had to let him walk.
Ofcourse all the working girls in Amsterdam know this guy..
But anyway, this guy became all agressive towards me on HA so i returned the favor.
Then this idiot chefmike defended this murderer, that is sick and i tol him that.
Besides that i am not a big fan of Allanah Starr and i told her that too.
Big big mistake ofcourse, she defended this murderer also on HA.
I asked them why they liked this murderer so much and these people got me banned.
But from what i understand Allanah Starr got a lot op people banned, you have to suck up to her otherwise..."

And from same thread at HD:

"Thanks for the support guys. If you look back at chefmike's posts you can see he is al mean to people who don't agree with him. My guess is that this chefmike is the owner or one of them, i don't know if there are more owners. He gets away with yelling, screaming and abusing people. That is not normal on any forum. So i guess he is the owner imposing himself as some other member. I don't know why but this chefmike is very disturbing. The sad thing is he always calls for his buddy Quinn when things get though for him. Talk about another nutcase... this Quinn charactar.. something else too. I don't know what these people are doing there besides abusive towards others.

As for Allanah Starr, she was insulting one of the Dutch girls i posted pictures of. That is weird, how can you do that if you never met the person?
I acussed her for being a fraud. Well it turned out that way. She didn't update her website for months but people still pay money for that.

The thing is people like chefmike, Quinn and Allanah Starr think HA is their personal playground. If they admit too that it is not very nice but at least honest. Ofcourse they don't but they act if they own HA.
I am better off without HA. It is disturbing at the least."

hippifried
08-14-2009, 09:18 PM
WHAT??!!?? I have competition as a Trish stalker? :shock:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where's that punk?!? He better not get her to close her blinds.

trish
08-14-2009, 09:33 PM
love you hippifried. you always know just what to say to a girl. :)

hippifried
08-14-2009, 10:52 PM
love you hippifried. you always know just what to say to a girl. :)Eros or Agape?

Love you too, Sweetheart (obviously), butteye think you & chefallanahmikestarr really need to stop being so murderous. It upsets the mental patients.

Helvis2012
08-14-2009, 11:38 PM
He seems demented.

trish
08-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I thought perhaps Ronbraaf would overcome his shyness once I made this thread for him. He’s desperate to have people know that Chefmike, Allanah Starr and myself are all around despicable people besides being mass murderers. But he only seems to have the courage to make those accusations in private messages. In any case he did ask me to post this one for him (I didn’t click the link…I don’t trust it) :

Chefmike needs a girl (an ugly one that is) to help him out.
He is such a sissy..

http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mikescandywrappers.com/photos/bounty1205.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mikescandywrappers.com/bounty1205.html&h=486&w=891&sz=97&tbnid=GBbXUmKwX1bzoM:&tbnh=80&tbnw=146&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbounty&hl=nl&usg=__jvkeqNEQkamW-IlWweij6jW85kc=&ei=vbOGSuSnHYbw-QaloJS7CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image

This is what we call a black person who sucks up to white people.
Bounty= black on the outside but very very white on the inside.
Trish whatever you do or don't people like chefmike (who is very white) will see you as their black slave, they will call you boy..
40 years ago you saw a lot of this behavior, black people sucking up to white people. Well it is back and you Trish are one of them a true bounty.
Britney Boskins maybe a racist but you are worse, defending some stupid white boy like chefmike.

No copy that to your "ronbraaf thread" if you have to guts but i don't think so.

Please Ronbraaf, you have an important message. Don’t be sooo shy. STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME and speak your mind in the general forum, where everyone and hear.

Dirky
08-15-2009, 04:18 PM
I never get private messages, even threatening ones.

I feel so unloved.

hippifried
08-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, this is the internet.
There's translators for virtually every language & dialect.
Butteye can't seem to find one from schizophrenic to English.

thx1138
08-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Maybe in his next reincarnation here at HA he'll call himself 'Lazarus". Allanah a mass murderer? Yes, that's way over the line. I wonder where he got that idea.

hippifried
08-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Maybe in his next reincarnation here at HA he'll call himself 'Lazarus". Allanah a mass murderer? Yes, that's way over the line. I wonder where he got that idea.Well you have to ask how many people have totally vanished in that cleavage. We've all seen her bait it with hotdogs. Maybe we should get her to throw a search party. You bring the mustard. I'll bring the grilled onions & peppers. If she whips out the wiener, I imagine there'll be enough buns to go around.

buckjohnson
08-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Trish, are you perhaps enabling him when he is clearly having a psychosis episode?

trish
08-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Since Ronbraaz is too shy to make his points publically, I'm posting his PMs to this thread for him.
Hahahahahahaahahahaha Allanah is a massmurderer? I never said that.
How nice trish, beside being a disgrace to your race by sucking up to stupid white people you are a liar too.
Anything to keep those white boy's happy huh trish?
You will do anything, i'll bet you eat his shit if he tell you to.
Never never seen any "black" person sucking up to a stupid white man, a honky.
They called Nefertiti a crack smoker: you didn't say anything
Britney Boskins is a racist: you didn't say anything

But when someone sais something bad about your precious chefmike you come to the rescue.
O tell that paranoid idiot that i am not PeterK or whatever other names, these guys are as white as this background and i am as black as the night hahahahahaaha that is why i am so ashamed of you.
A disgrace to your race, forget about Dr King, forget about Cassius Clay, forget about the Panthers but honour a stupid white boy like chefmike who you even never met.
Anything to keep the white honkeys happy.
Talk about turning back the clock.

You can open whatever thread about me all you want but what do i care.
I tell it like it is and i see trish a traitor to her race.
Have a nice life and keep up sucking and licking white boys ass. You will get there!!!

Ron

In my defense, I did contribute to the “Boskins is a racist” issue:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=727223&highlight=#727223

I only average 3-4 posts a day. I don’t contribute to every thread about racism. I do find the subject, as treated in these sorts of forums, more than tedious.

As far as eating Chefmike’s shit, sorry Chefmike I don’t abide scat. But I gotta say, I don’t get Ron’s obsession with me. I contributed exactly twice to the thread “a tribute to Chefmike.” It was the first contribution (which was just a few nice complements) that sparked Ron’s PM stalking. Go figure.

Ron did in fact accuse Allanah and me of being a murderers. He also accused Chefmike of being a MASS murderer and said Chefmike was just another handle Allanah was using. So what is it about modus ponens Ron doesn't understand?

Ron, I’m African/Korean/German/Scotch/Irish-American. I’m sorry you feel I’m a disgrace to your race. But perhaps you should look to your own example.

RON, PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES.

chefmike
08-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Trish, are you perhaps enabling him when he is clearly having a psychosis episode?

You mean a psychotic episode, slick? And are you perhaps sticking your noob nose into something you know little if anything about?

Yes. he certainly sounds psychotic...but this psychotic troll has already been banned from this forum three times...are you gonna travel to the netherlands and throw a butterfly net over the crazy skat and piss loving little freak, buckaroo bonzai?....better wear a protective suit if you do...it's a damn shame that the cowardly little slug won't step into the forum instead of sending trish his psycho PM's....I'll dispatch him like the offal that he is....again....

trish
08-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Ron's new message :arrow:

Cool Trish or whatever you are called.
Well it is fun you, Allanah and chefmike defended this cumshotlover who is a murderer, that is what everyone knows.
I don't see cumshotlover here again. No because he is in prison for attacking another transsexual. Your friend chefmike defended this guy so that makes him the same as cumshotlover.
He doesn''t talk about that.
Ask him.
But you never answered my questions:
Did you ever met chefmike?
Do you know what he looks like?
Why are you sucking up to this stupid white boy?
Or are you afraid to answer these questions?? I guess so.

Chefmike is an idiot. Tell him that is only the internet. Not more.
And while you at it ask him if he is happy.. He is probaly one of these many people who cannot live without a conflict. Pretty sick.

Ron

STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT RON. NO I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND YES, I AM AFRAID OF YOU AND YOUR TWISTED WAYS OF THINKING AND JUDGING PEOPLE.

Dirky
08-17-2009, 05:28 PM
What HA needs to do is install an ignore feature. It would solve a lot of problems. Trish shouldn't have to log on each day and deal with messages like this.

trish
08-17-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't know if I agree with the "ignore feature" suggestion, but I would like to block this creep's private messages. They should be bounced back so he knows that sending them is useless. I have hoped that if he knew I would publish all his posts here, then he wouldn't PM me anymore. I see that hope was futile.

chefmike
08-17-2009, 06:00 PM
If I may reiterate....the loathsome little shit stain is currently posting at HD as peter k....I don't post at HD(but the cretin in question was kind enough to post self-incriminating links in one of his comically pathetic and typically loathsome PM's to trish), and I guess that Quinn doesn't drop in over there very often...because anyone here at HA familiar with Quinn knows that he would've ripped the faggot ass freak a new one...well actually not a new one, as the demented afterbirth currently calling itself ronbraaf at HA, and peter k at HD keeps crawling back for more abuse like a sideshow gimp netherlands style...and the sorry sack of shit is without a doubt one dutch boy who has had more dick up his duke chute than most of you HA sphincter boys(you know who you are) have ever dreamed about...that's when the aforementioned poster child for speedy abortion isn't paying amsterdam hookers to piss in his mouth, or let him munch their dingleberries like Milk Duds...I kid you not...I really gotta dig up some of those aeden threads...priceless....

trish
08-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Another PM from Ronbraaf:

Trish, if you are so afraid of me please call chefmike, he will kill me or something else... always fun to read that.
As for him, he didn't thank you for your help, no he started talking about his buddy Quinn right away.

Anyway you can say whatever you want about yourself but you are black.
You can dye your hair blond to look like a white person but you will stay black. The fun thing is this chefmike only replies when someone attacks him. You cry out for help and tell the world you are afraid of me and all he tells is that he is taking things up with Quinn.. some friend he?
It is Quinn this and Quinn that but never about Trish.

I wonder how you can look in the mirror. Or do you say to yourself hey i sold another brother to a white boy. You are black Trish black.

Ofcourse you don't answer my questions, these are too much for you because you cannot deal with the answers.
Trish a black woman who betrays her own to some stupid bath mouthed white boy. Shame on you shame on you.

Rosa Parks is dead thank goodness because if she saw and read someone like you who betrayes their own on behalf of a white boy....

Ron

Dirky
08-17-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm not trying to make light of the situation because I know these PM's must be irksome but can I just say that I find peter k's impersonations of a black man hilarious? Is he being serious?

Give it up, dude. You're looking like a complete moron.

notdrunk
08-17-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm not trying to make light of the situation because I know these PM's must be irksome but can I just say that I find peter k's impersonations of a black man hilarious? Is he being serious?

He fails at being a black man because he said Cassius Clay instead of Muhammad Ali.

chefmike
08-17-2009, 06:49 PM
LMFAO...ya gotta love this loonytune motherfucker...Rosa Parks?....it's also so stereotypical of the psycho-drivel that distinguished this dutch douchebag when the cretin called himself aeden, kurdy m, and finally peter k...each one banned after some fairly entertaining forum meltdowns......it is encouraging that the squirrelly SOB appears nuttier than ever....which is quite an achievement considering HA's thrice-banned tulip-sniffing tranny chasing troll's first nickname here was pissboy aeden due to his admittedly unbridled enthusiasm for guzzling the golden showers of amsterdam tranny tinkle....so since it appears(for the time being anyway) that he mods aren't concerned with pissboy aeden's PM's to trish....well perhaps we can lure the cockroach into the light as it were...cowardly pathetic pissant that it is...

Well, aeden?

chefmike
08-17-2009, 07:01 PM

No, this dutch dipshit is totally fucking psycho.

All kidding aside....CRAZY.

We are talking Charles Whitman, John Hinckley, Brenda Ann Spencer batshit motherfucking full on crazy as a rat in a goddamn coffee can kind of crazy....

Dirky
08-17-2009, 07:05 PM

No, this dutch dipshit is totally fucking psycho.

All kidding aside....CRAZY.

We are talking Charles Whitman, John Hinckley, Brenda Ann Spencer batshit motherfucking full on crazy as a rat in a goddamn coffee can kind of crazy....

Hey, what do I know? I'm just a "white honkey". :lol:

trish
08-17-2009, 07:10 PM
I do appreciate everybody's moral support, whether it's in the form of concern, shared outrage or laughter. Thank you everyone.

hippifried
08-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Trish,

I'm just curious. Does any of this have you actually upset, or do you see it as entertainment? Personally, I find the whole thing with PM attacks fascinating, but I'm not the brunt of any of it. It seems to happen a lot around the PM world, & with the ladies in here especially. I haven't been stalked since the 7th grade, & that was a direct physical threat in close proximity. My thinking is that this sort of thing should be different, but I'm curious as to how much trepidation it causes.

Hope this isn't too personal for the open forum. I can always stalk you in PM. :)

trish
08-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Another message from Ronbraaf:
Trish he doesn't even mention your name!!! It is Quinn here and Quinn there and Quinn will do this and that to this PeterK dude.
Well i looked at HD wich indeeds has better and smarter members but this Quinn posted two days ago..so again your hero chefmike is wrong another lie.
And you are another coward

Ron

chefmike
08-18-2009, 05:08 PM
http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showtopic=8228&st=60&gopid=236701&#entry236701

Dirky
08-18-2009, 10:29 PM
It certainly was nice of that Clampy dude to call him out like that. I have no clue who Clampy is but I'm sure he's handsome and well hung.

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Yes, and he has good taste films and music too. lol

Dirky
08-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Yes, and he has good taste films and music too. lol

He's probably a cockhound who only hangs out at HD to be closer to mishadark.

chefmike
08-19-2009, 03:06 PM
It certainly was nice of that Clampy dude to call him out like that. I have no clue who Clampy is but I'm sure he's handsome and well hung.

LMAO...he definitely sounds like he has a high opinion of himself....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Nicole Dupre
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Did this stalking sack of poop get banned btw?

chefmike
08-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Did this stalking sack of poop get banned btw?

I don't know...apparently Ronbarf/aeden only registered here(for the fourth time) to start up again with his typically incoherant accusations against all those who he is convinced have somehow wronged him here at HA in the past ....only this time he spews his drivel by PM via trish being the cowardly psycho shit stain that he is...however aeden et al has at least finally realized how easily the fucktard is spotted every time that he slithers back here and starts talkin shit like the numb-skulled netherlands nancyboy that he is....hence the reason that aeden's sending these creepy PM's to trish instead of posting openly here(like he does as Peter K at HD)....putz...

Quinn
08-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Ugh! This whinny salad tossing bitch again? Now, Ronbraaf, I could call you PeterK, Aeden, Kurdy M, Arena95, or any one of your many other handles, but let's go with Bart. So tell me, Bart, why do you keep crawling back under all of these different ID's – only to get repeatedly banned? Do you lack so much as a modicum of self-respect? My guess is that, judging from your lengthy history of invidious and obtuse behavior, you do. In the end, you can type whatever you like on here, but one fact remains: you once picked a fight with me and had your ass handed to you, becoming the laughing stock of HA in the process. After that, you became so infuriated that you actually challenged me, repeatedly, to "meet you" during your next visit to NYC, and we agreed upon a time, date, and location. I was there; you were not. Honestly, choosing to give into your unremittingly poltroonish nature that day was probably the smartest decision you ever made.

P.S. Type whatever you want now. I own your bitch ass and always will, so it’s largely irrelevant, unless I find something in it that amuses me.

chefmike
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes indeed....

But thanks to aeden's craven cowardice, it was a pathetically predictable no-show, like pissboy aeden's whole wretched life I suspect....nothing along the lines of Thrilla in Manila....nope, not a chance....more like Aeden the Netherlands Nancyboy's NYC No-Show...but I don't suppose that the candyass currently calling himself Peter K over at HD would know anything about those events...

rockabilly
08-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Ronbarf is more like it.

His next alias will be the Regurgitator or mr. bingenpurge