PDA

View Full Version : MICHAEL JACKSON'S DANCING

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 07:17 AM
I always felt that in MJ's group music videos, he outdances the professional dancers in the videos. Is there anyone else who outdances the professionals? I feel some artists on purpose get less talented dancers on their videos (beyonce) so they can out dance the pros.

JamesHunt
08-14-2009, 07:20 AM

PSL4u
08-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Beyonce can't dance, period.

Nobody will ever move like Michael J did.

tsntx
08-14-2009, 07:21 AM
you must be on crack and/or retarded

beyonce has better dancers then anyone out there atm

youtube any of her live 2009 performances

Quiet Reflections
08-14-2009, 07:24 AM
Usher

Bunzee
08-14-2009, 07:24 AM
absolutely agree, michael jackson was a great dancer, however, some mj impersonators like suleman mirza, are incredible...

what's sad is that if mj wasn't addicted to drugs, he would've been even greater...very likely his drug use hampered his dancing and creativity which sux!! he had everything why abuse pills?? dont know

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 08:11 AM

Never tried crack, and am fuctional human being. But your picture indicates you might be on crack and might be boderline...

I thought I wrote music group videos. I am sure she gets better dancers for live perfomances...expectations are better, pay is better so better dancers audition, plus videos are limiting for professional dancers, which is why I admire MJ and Usher, who make very complex and difficult dance moves seem easy. Try to duplicate some of those moves. That is why Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis, (as dancers) Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross (as singers) are difficult to imitate and copy. But Beyonce or Frank Sinatra, while unique, while talented, are easy to copy. Billie Holliday and Ella also very difficult to copy. Mar ah Carey, easy.

There is a diff from once in a generation talent i.e. Mr. Davis, Mr. Gaye. Mr. Vandross, Ms. Billie and Ella, MJ and Usher and a unique talent that can be duplicated.

Other one in generation: Miles Davis, John Coltrane. Tupac, SRV, Muddy Waters, Denzel, Paul Newman, Mozart, Paul Robeson, BB King

tsntx
08-14-2009, 08:13 AM

Never tried crack, and am fuctional human being. But your picture indicates you might be on crack and might be boderline...

I thought I wrote music group videos. I am sure she gets better dancers for live perfomances...expectations are better, pay is better so better dancers audition, plus videos are limiting for professional dancers, which is why I admire MJ and Usher, who make very complex and difficult dance moves seem easy. Try to duplicate some of those moves. That is why Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis, (as dancers) Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross (as singers) are difficult to imitate and copy. But Beyonce or Frank Sinatra, while unique, while talented, are easy to copy. Billie Holliday and Ella also very difficult to copy. Mar ah Carey, easy.

There is a diff from once in a generation talent i.e. Mr. Davis, Mr. Gaye. Mr. Vandross, Ms. Billie and Ella, MJ and Usher and a unique talent that can be duplicated.

Other one in generation: Miles Davis, John Coltrane. Tupac, SRV, Muddy Waters, Denzel, Paul Newman, Mozart, Paul Robeson, BB King

and how do i look like i may be on or near crack exactly?

and fyi beyonces tour dancers are the same dancers in her music videos

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 08:21 AM
I hate getting personal. Because it is pure bravery to expose oneself to the world no matter what kind of artist you are, perfomance, poet, writer, actor, dancer, singer, etc...

But your picture is not flattering to you. I don't know you. Perhaps you feel it is.

I think when you look back at that pic years from now, you will feel the same..and prob laugh

Helvis2012
08-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Where's his other glove?

ossumpeiEIEIO
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM
I think the parts are written that way. By the looks of his videos, he hired skilled pro dancers to get thier parts right. He looked so good because of his skills, and he had the lead to show it off.

Here is a pic of his dance studio at his ranch. You can't see it very well in this pic, but in the middle of the floor is a big circular area about 6-8 feet across. The floor in the area is worn smooth, areas of the varnish worn off, black marks from spinning, and just a big worn area where he used to practice. To go to an area and practice untill the floor is smooth is what makes great performers. That type of dedication and work ethic.

Since his death I have grown to love the guy for a lot of reasons.