PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson compares Michael Vick to Jackie Robinson

jmt
08-12-2009, 06:36 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Solitary Brother
08-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Jesse Jackson is one of the main reasons Im not nor ever have been a democrat.
He always defends criminals and lowlifes.
Your post is brilliant and VERY true unfortunately.

Dirky
08-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Comparing Vick's plight to that of Jackie Robinson's is an insult to Robinson. It's not even remotely in the same league. What's even worse is Jackson was right in the middle of the civil rights movement and experienced first hand just how awful segregation really was. If anyone would know the difference, it should be Jackson.

What Vick did and his inability to find employment is not a black and white issue despite certain people trying to make it one.

Ben
08-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Gimme a break -- :x

BlowjobPenn
08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Why are people even listening to this guy anymore? He's basically the equivalent of a crazy hobo yelling at you from the street corner, except Jesse actually has a podium to speak on.

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Jesse Jackson is a time capsule with legs. I wish he'd just be happy with his as-of-now heralded place in history, realize his time is over, and go away already. He served his purpose and now it's time for him to move on. He's either got Alzheimer's or serious foot-in-mouth disease.

~BB~

Legend
08-12-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm surprised jackson hasn't blame vick's problems on the jews.

Silcc69
08-13-2009, 03:55 AM
I hope Vick get's back in the NFL but Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are fckin morons that get rich off this "racism shit" I hate to say this but I can't wait till either of lowlife fake ass preachers bite the dust.

Beagle
08-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Did Jackie Robinson kill dogs?

Kramer
08-13-2009, 05:16 AM
I hope Vick get's back in the NFL but Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are fckin morons that get rich off this "racism shit" I hate to say this but I can't wait till either of lowlife fake ass preachers bite the dust.

And im sure Obama's had dinner in the white house with both of them! Whats that say about Obama?? :(

shemale-411
08-13-2009, 05:28 AM
And im sure Obama's had dinner in the white house with both of them! Whats that say about Obama?? :(

I just finished reading through my college orientation about how we have to be really concise in the formatting of our papers, and we have to give credit to all references. Then I read your stupid post. You are sure...no facts, but you are just sure. And what does that say about Obama? Dude, all that says is you are a douche, who has pre formed opinions about Obama, and nothing, NOTHING would change that. He could invent clean energy and cure cancer tonight in his sleep, and you would still find fault in him.

Now, if instead you had said , I see by this post in such and such newspaper, that Obama had dinner with them both on this date, and I think he has poor taste in dinner companions, I would agree.

You need to take a long look at yourself.

jmt
08-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Vxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kramer
08-13-2009, 05:41 AM

I just finished reading through my college orientation about how we have to be really concise in the formatting of our papers, and we have to give credit to all references. Then I read your stupid post. You are sure...no facts, but you are just sure. And what does that say about Obama? Dude, all that says is you are a douche, who has pre formed opinions about Obama, and nothing, NOTHING would change that. He could invent clean energy and cure cancer tonight in his sleep, and you would still find fault in him.

Now, if instead you had said , I see by this post in such and such newspaper, that Obama had dinner with them both on this date, and I think he has poor taste in dinner companions, I would agree.

You need to take a long look at yourself.

LOOKS LIKE YOURE THE DOUCHE WITH THE "PRE-FORMED" OPINIONS!

Kramer
08-13-2009, 05:53 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23256.html

Uh, and read paragraph 2 and 3. Maybe not dinner, but whats the difference? They are all about each other. No surprise to me at all. :lol:

shemale-411
08-13-2009, 06:10 AM

Uh, and read paragraph 2 and 3. Maybe not dinner, but whats the difference? They are all about each other. No surprise to me at all. :lol:

Actually I read the whole article, something you should try every once in awhile. Did you freak when GW had him over to the WH? I quote

Sharpton had been invited to the White House before, under both the Clinton and Bush administrations — and there he was last week, in the front row as Obama announced Sonia Sotomayor as his Supreme Court nominee.

But no previous White House has embraced Sharpton as a spokesman for an issue the way the Education Department is doing now. That speaks to Sharpton’s success as a new voice in the education reform debate — an issue that has teamed him with the conservative Gingrich, as well.

Dino Velvet
08-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Referring to Jesse Jackson as the N-Word is an insult to the N-Word.

sid
08-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are fckin morons that get rich off this "racism shit" I hate to say this but I can't wait till either of lowlife fake ass preachers bite the dust. :claps :claps HELL YEA!!!

Kramer
08-14-2009, 05:05 AM

Actually I read the whole article, something you should try every once in awhile. Did you freak when GW had him over to the WH? I quote

Sharpton had been invited to the White House before, under both the Clinton and Bush administrations — and there he was last week, in the front row as Obama announced Sonia Sotomayor as his Supreme Court nominee.

But no previous White House has embraced Sharpton as a spokesman for an issue the way the Education Department is doing now. That speaks to Sharpton’s success as a new voice in the education reform debate — an issue that has teamed him with the conservative Gingrich, as well.

IMO, Sharpton is a racist. Alot of people know this. No President should have anything to do with him.

Silcc69
08-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Vick does have the right to go out and work but it should not be in the NFL. Let him go sign on with some arena team or another league. Playing in the NFL and everything that comes along with it, is a privilege not a right. From what i have heard so far all but 2 teams have said they arent interested. The 18 months he served and the money he lost is in no way enough punishment for what he did. The man is a canine mass murderer who fought, tortured, and brutally executed innocent dogs for years. As someone who loves dogs, especially the american pitbull terrier, i have no sympathy whatsoever for Vick.

This is the kind of story we need to see in order to get the message out to the scum who do this stuff....

http://hsus.org/acf/news/dogfighter_gets_102_year_sentence.html

And he jsut got signed to the Eagles! PWNAGE!!!! 2 YEARS TOO!

Helvis2012
08-15-2009, 11:45 PM

Actually, you stupid fuck, neither Jackson nor Sharpton has attended a state function or dinner at the white house. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and try just try a little to not be such a racist piece of shit.

I think it's even more telling how you write, "I'm sure." You're sure? Are you older than 12? If you are, you'd realize, when saying such shit to adults, you need to prove it, which naturally, you can't because it's not true. What's even funnier, if you were even tuned in a little to current events, you know Jackson, Sharpton and those surrounding them are pissed at Obama's distancing himself from them....but hey, when you're a racist prick with no brains, reality is whatever you choose, right?

In any event, you'd do better if could show a little self respect.

sucka4chix
08-16-2009, 12:30 AM
People are such idiots. I heard on ESPN that they were gonna play a sound bite of Jesse Jackson and I rolled my eyes. But he didnt say anything stupid.If you actually listened to the convo w/o prejudice you would have heard the guy call out Jesse for bringing up Jackie,and heard him say the thing that should keep Vick from playing is the media circus and bad pub that will surround him. Jackson said that Robinson wasn't allowed into the big leagues 'til one man took a chance on him. It was a media circus and even a life threatening situation, but someone was willing to deal with that and sign him. That's the ONLY comparison he drew, so get it right!

Realgirls4me
08-16-2009, 12:50 AM
People are such idiots. I heard on ESPN that they were gonna play a sound bite of Jesse Jackson and I rolled my eyes. But he didnt say anything stupid.If you actually listened to the convo w/o prejudice you would have heard the guy call out Jesse for bringing up Jackie,and heard him say the thing that should keep Vick from playing is the media circus and bad pub that will surround him. Jackson said that Robinson wasn't allowed into the big leagues 'til one man took a chance on him. It was a media circus and even a life threatening situation, but someone was willing to deal with that and sign him. That's the ONLY comparison he drew, so get it right!

People -- generally ignorant, uneducated, hateful, bigoted people themselves -- will often misquote the Jacksons and Sharptons of the world to fit their own warped assumptions, biases, prejudices. Facts be damned, and god forbid they should try to look through the eyes of any minority of this country to see where they are coming from.

loren
08-16-2009, 02:47 AM
This doesn't surprise me.

Silcc69
08-16-2009, 04:02 AM

I stand corrected.

Kramer
08-16-2009, 04:52 AM

Actually, you stupid fuck, neither Jackson nor Sharpton has attended a state function or dinner at the white house. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and try just try a little to not be such a racist piece of shit.

I think it's even more telling how you write, "I'm sure." You're sure? Are you older than 12? If you are, you'd realize, when saying such shit to adults, you need to prove it, which naturally, you can't because it's not true. What's even funnier, if you were even tuned in a little to current events, you know Jackson, Sharpton and those surrounding them are pissed at Obama's distancing himself from them....but hey, when you're a racist prick with no brains, reality is whatever you choose, right?

In any event, you'd do better if could show a little self respect.

Read the link I posted about Sharpton in the white house you dumb bastard!