PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

bellamy
08-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I was reading the thread about srs or not, interesting reading, and could not seem to get away from rockabilly! He posted a response to allmost every other response. And what an ass kisser. I don't mean to try to start someting here but geezz these people are not really your friends here Rockabilly you should really think about leaving the house every now and then and meet people in person.

SarahG
08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Leaving the house is for people who aren't cool enough to have the internet!

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 07:22 PM
It's called mobile posting ... i'm downtown sitting at a lovely bistro and enjoying the summer breeze. And thanks ;) wow looks like your stuck w/ me here too. :lol: now dont you feel appreciated.

dgs925
08-11-2009, 07:22 PM
A lot of us could stand to step away from the PC more often.

I will say however that it is so boring reading his posts, as they are this weird attempt at flirting over a web forum - which just doesn't work.

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 07:26 PM
That's what you think , oh just got another pm ... oh i'll reply to her now , bye.

chefmike
08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
I'll say this in the man's favor...he means no harm, and he's not a troll like addicted and other such wastes of space here at HA....there are worse things than being a hopeless romantic/tranny idealist....and BTW that term is a chefmike original....so you, rockabilly, should be both honored and humbled...not to mention extremely grateful at my largesse....pilgrim that you are...

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Thank you kindly chefmike. :)

Jericho
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
I was reading the thread about srs or not, interesting reading, and could not seem to get away from rockabilly! He posted a response to allmost every other response. And what an ass kisser. I don't mean to try to start someting here but geezz these people are not really your friends here Rockabilly you should really think about leaving the house every now and then and meet people in person.

Aw, c'mon, ya can't shoot Bambi! :shock:
:P

SarahG
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM

Sure you can, that's the one thing that makes a movie like that watchable.

They should have taken it a step further and shown Bambi being cut, processed, and then cooked as burgers.

loren
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I'll say this in the man's favor...he means no harm, and he's not a troll like addicted and other such wastes of space here at HA....there are worse things than being a hopeless romantic/tranny idealist....and BTW that term is a chefmike original....so you, rockabilly, should be both honored and humbled...not to mention extremely grateful at my largesse....pilgrim that you are...I agree with you there. He's carring, funny, kind, sweet. and yes he is very romantic :love1 .

Jericho
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM

They should have taken it a step further and shown Bambi being cut, processed, and then cooked as burgers.

Do you mind!
That's my childhood you're pissing on! :lol:

Evil witch! :P

chefmike
08-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I'll say this in the man's favor...he means no harm, and he's not a troll like addicted and other such wastes of space here at HA....there are worse things than being a hopeless romantic/tranny idealist....and BTW that term is a chefmike original....so you, rockabilly, should be both honored and humbled...not to mention extremely grateful at my largesse....pilgrim that you are...I agree with you there. He's carring, funny, kind, sweet. and yes he is very romantic :love1 .

LMAO...it sounds like a good thing for rockabilly that you two aren't sharing a cell...not that there's anything wrong with that...any port in a storm, lads...

SarahG
08-11-2009, 08:30 PM

Do you mind!
That's my childhood you're pissing on! :lol:

Evil witch! :P

You do have a point, if they did that then they'd have to end all their movies like that because that's what people would be expecting.

I for one, was thoroughly disappointed as a child that Deville didn't get her fur coat by the end of that movie.

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks Loren ...and if Jericho likens me to Bambi and Sarah wants to cook and eat Bambi ... OMG Sarah wants to nibble on me! :oops:

Helvis2012
They're only words. Don't read 'em if you don't dig 'em. It's easier that way.

loren
LMAO...it sounds like a good thing for rockabilly that you two aren't sharing a cell...not that there's anything wrong with that...any port in a storm, lads...ROFL :lol: Hey, if we shared a cell, we'd only use one bed :wink: :D

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 08:38 PM
LMAO...it sounds like a good thing for rockabilly that you two aren't sharing a cell...not that there's anything wrong with that...any port in a storm, lads...ROFL :lol: Hey, if we shared a cell, we'd only use one bed :wink: :D

Oh my :oops: ;)

SarahG
08-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks Loren ...and if Jericho likens me to Bambi and Sarah wants to cook and eat Bambi ... OMG Sarah wants to nibble on me! :oops:

Well, they say human flesh tastes like pork, I suppose that would make it the kosher white-meat.

But its usually unhealthy to eat you're own species, that's how the whole mad cow thing got started.

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Only if you eat my brains Sarah.

Jericho
08-11-2009, 09:50 PM

Dead man walking! :lol:

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 09:54 PM
But what a way to go Mr. Jericho.

Jericho
08-11-2009, 10:16 PM
But what a way to go Mr. Jericho.

Sigh...SMH! :lol:

Deimos
08-11-2009, 10:19 PM
i have to agree that rockabilly is harmless. i suppose if your annoyed, don't read what he posts??

eh... would work for me anyhow.

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Deimos your avatar is funny :lol: and thanks.

peggygee
08-11-2009, 10:33 PM
That's what you think , oh just got another pm ... oh i'll reply to her now , bye.

Chicks love flattery, methinks his approach is getting him
pussy by the pound.

:D

dgs925
08-11-2009, 10:35 PM

pussy by the pound.

:DBut you can't smell that long-distance over-the-internet pussy

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 10:38 PM

pussy by the pound.

They have an iphone app for that now. ;)

Jericho
08-11-2009, 10:44 PM

pussy by the pound.

They have an iphone app for that now. ;)

I don't believe you.
that smells fishy to me!

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
:lol: :shrug: good one Jericho , and thank you Peggy :)

phobun
08-12-2009, 04:59 AM

DEJA VU, this was already discussed. Rockabilly's posts are an acquired taste and I feel bad about giving him crap previously because and he is a pretty decent guy with a good heart.

OEMEnemyNum1
08-12-2009, 05:10 AM
he is a pretty decent guy with a good heart.

Yeah, but does he have any REDEEMING qualities? Just playing....

rockabilly
08-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Thanks Phobun ... and i'm sorry for the things i said to you.

I certainly dont intend on ruining other peoples experiences on the forum , but while peoples definition of the word friend vary ... i'd like to think i made some friends here albeit online , but who's to say they will always be that way. Maybe i'll hit L.A. or N.Y. and make the aquaitances of some of them one day. Again i'm not here to hate on anybody , just have fun and learn about these fine ladies. Thank you all.

fred41
08-12-2009, 05:35 AM
I think you'll like New York....and you'll love the "parties".

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 05:37 AM
LEAVE ROCKA ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDEhLw1PVI

~BB~

rockabilly
08-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Thanks Fred and Bella. :)

Quiet Reflections
08-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Don't sweat it Rock good guys always have haters lined up around the block to take cheap shots.