PDA

View Full Version : You like what you like...................period.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Let me start off by saying I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I'm simply pointing out my POV.

There's alot of women [ts/tv/gg] that would post on HA but they get told by their girlfriends that it's a wild board with alot of guys that attack the girls. Having been here well over 5 years I can say that that's not completely accurate but let's face it many times a few of us do go overboard [yours truly included]. Freedom of speech is just that and I will defend my fellow HA mongers til the day I die on how they express themselves but please, don't cry in my PM box or in chat or Instant Messenger to me about there being a lack of girls for your vaseline entertainment......

If you want more women to participate:
tone down some of the replies you make
learn to accept that do to some schmuck who posed as a client you might recieve some backlash on this forum so a ts/tv can relieve some stress
understand that hormones are crazy if used excessively and folks might not be in their right frame of mind
same goes for weed, cocaine, heroin, crack, speed, etc. which alot of folks are on whether they admit it or not, combine that with a mind and a fingerstroke and you have the formula for a world war

My main reason for this is to get some girls who never knew about this forum, on this forum. The girls that cried & left, no love loss (I know you're reading this) you were here you couldn't take it, fellas only chase pussy but so long, best of luck. Yet there's 10 TS/TV's for everyone that leaves here that can make an account and be a great poster on HA. Many of you dudes know them because you pay for their services. They might not all speak English but this is the net, there's translation programs galore these days.

Example of things that need to be toned down: The Zoe Fuck Puppet thread. Zoe might not be everyone's cup of tea but the fact that she's had a successful webpage for sometime now proves she has a large following. Hell on many TGP sites you'll see clips from her site right next to Kink.com sites. Do you really think she cares if someone who doesn't like her look calls her an ugly man: probably not. If replies like that were toned down would folks like Zoe consider making a name on HA: possible.

For every guy out there that doesn't like a tranny or crossdresser there's 10 guys that do like that particular one. Why ruin it for the next guy, at the very worse if you have to express yourself on a particular chick do it in chat [just make sure gsxr isn't in there, he likes to copy & paste, lol]

I could go on but I'd be repeating myself, enjoy your day/night and HA experience.

JWBL

BLKGSXR
08-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Let me start off by saying I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I'm simply pointing out my POV.

There's alot of women [ts/tv/gg] that would post on HA but they get told by their girlfriends that it's a wild board with alot of guys that attack the girls. Having been here well over 5 years I can say that that's not completely accurate but let's face it many times a few of us do go overboard [yours truly included]. Freedom of speech is just that and I will defend my fellow HA mongers til the day I die on how they express themselves but please, don't cry in my PM box or in chat or Instant Messenger to me about there being a lack of girls for your vaseline entertainment......

If you want more women to participate:
tone down some of the replies you make
learn to accept that do to some schmuck who posed as a client you might recieve some backlash on this forum so a ts/tv can relieve some stress
understand that hormones are crazy if used excessively and folks might not be in their right frame of mind
same goes for weed, cocaine, heroin, crack, speed, etc. which alot of folks are on whether they admit it or not, combine that with a mind and a fingerstroke and you have the formula for a world war

My main reason for this is to get some girls who never knew about this forum, on this forum. The girls that cried & left, no love loss (I know you're reading this) you were here you couldn't take it, fellas only chase pussy but so long, best of luck. Yet there's 10 TS/TV's for everyone that leaves here that can make an account and be a great poster on HA. Many of you dudes know them because you pay for their services. They might not all speak English but this is the net, there's translation programs galore these days.

Example of things that need to be toned down: The Zoe Fuck Puppet thread. Zoe might not be everyone's cup of tea but the fact that she's had a successful webpage for sometime now proves she has a large following. Hell on many TGP sites you'll see clips from her site right next to Kink.com sites. Do you really think she cares if someone who doesn't like her look calls her an ugly man: probably not. If replies like that were toned down would folks like Zoe consider making a name on HA: possible.

For every guy out there that doesn't like a tranny or crossdresser there's 10 guys that do like that particular one. Why ruin it for the next guy, at the very worse if you have to express yourself on a particular chick do it in chat [just make sure gsxr isn't in there, he likes to copy & paste, lol]

I could go on but I'd be repeating myself, enjoy your day/night and HA experience.

JWBLLmfao-I use the Snipping tool provided by Toshiba

copy and pasting is noob shit bud.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-11-2009, 07:54 AM
What the fuck is wrong with Weed?

Now I am fucking pissed!

Fuck you Johnny Walker Black Label, you ain't nothing but a Red Label in my book. You don't even get to be blue label biotch!

xoxo

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 07:58 AM

Now I am fucking pissed!

Fuck you Johnny Walker Black Label, you ain't nothing but a Red Label in my book. You don't even get to be blue label biotch!

xoxo

Actually I'll be Blue Label on the 28th...............

and gixxer I don't give a fuck what you use ninja, chat is Vegas, and what happens in Vegas...................

forgive me on the weed comment, having never done a drug in my life I don't know if it's a plant or a fungus, LMAO

BLKGSXR
08-11-2009, 08:07 AM

Now I am fucking pissed!

xoxo

and gixxer I don't give a fuck what you use ninja, chat is Vegas, and what happens in Vegas...................

forgive me on the weed comment, having never done a drug in my life I don't know if it's a plant or a fungus, LMAOLMFAO vegas has outskirts too. shiet im the exception I make people there chuckle :D

SexChangeTranny.com
08-11-2009, 08:10 AM

Now I am fucking pissed!

xoxo

forgive me on the weed comment, having never done a drug in my life I don't know if it's a plant or a fungus, LMAO

Fungus is that shit that is growing on your ass crack - go wash that shit!

And weed isn't a drug!

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 08:15 AM

Now I am fucking pissed!

xoxo

Fungus is that shit that is growing on your ass crack - go wash that shit!

And weed isn't a drug!

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do.

LMAO @ the asscrack joke

SMOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My neck, my back, my neck & my back!!!!

2009AD
08-11-2009, 08:16 AM

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

SexChangeTranny.com
08-11-2009, 08:20 AM
who the fuck is that bitch? fuck u mothafucka! u think u slick? gon come ova here and ask me for some money?! well ask that bitch for some money !

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Ms. Parker, Ms. Parker

transmaven
08-11-2009, 09:05 AM
great avatar JWBL... :)

Nicole Dupre
08-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Keep it IRIE!!! POSITIVE! :smoking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pq3QxD7eWM

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Bravo Jdub , you sir are a gentleman and a scholar and i salute you. :) ... legalize it !

droog
08-11-2009, 10:40 AM

ok.... that statement just made danielle 10% hotter imo.

BellaBellucci
08-11-2009, 10:46 AM
http://www.royalatees.com/POTHEAD_CLOSE.jpg

~BB~

Jericho
08-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Yep, all the kewl kidz are smokin dope! :shrug

BLKGSXR
08-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Yep, all the kewl kidz are smokin dope! :shrugdope is hero-As in Heroin- a High Dopamine drug....

Jericho
08-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Yep, all the kewl kidz are smokin dope! :shrugdope is hero-As in Heroin- a High Dopamine drug....

I would rather drink cheap "sherry"! :shrug

BLKGSXR
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM

I would rather drink cheap "sherry"! :shrugAgreed...I just wanted to clear it up

Jericho
08-11-2009, 11:40 AM

I would rather drink cheap "sherry"! :shrugAgreed...I just wanted to clear it up

Nice to know we can get through the language barrier...Old chap! :lol:

droog
08-11-2009, 11:44 AM

try drinkin a 6-pack instead dude.. it's way less gay.. :shrug

tsmandy
08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Smoking it? no. Tonight I'm enjoying a weed tincture made in everclear that a friend of mine from Eugene sent my way. Hell yeah.

Jericho
08-11-2009, 11:53 AM

try drinkin a 6-pack instead dude.. it's way less gay.. :shrug

Yeah, you keep drinking your gay ass 5%...Two pot screamer! :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 12:09 PM
you fuckin drug addicts................
I'm sending each & every one of you a Narcotics Anonymous pamphlet

jaycanuck
08-11-2009, 01:21 PM
zzzzzz......huh....wha.....someone say weed??! :)

Solitary Brother
08-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I dont like crossdressers or TV'S always posting but I have learn to live with them and I try not to criticize them anymore.
There are a Bunch of them that post here now and I DONT attack them.
I do feel however that someone who isnt even on hormones is not that same as someone who is and has had multiple surgeries yet you guys designate them as "ANGELS".
I dont feel that is right BUT....whatever.
To me you mods arent doing your job and pretty soon it will just be crossdressers and POWERBOTTOMS taking over this board.
This board is gayer than ever and getting worse.
I try HARD not to attack the girls but some of them ask for it by being mean i.e the most beautiful WHITE transexual.
You have guys on here that contribute NOTHING but massive flame wars and its tiring.
As far as POWERBOTTOMS go I really have not problem with the Rusty Young's of HA....
But I do have problems with what you guys let certain girls get away with.
Certain girls can say ANYTHING and nothing is said by you guys and thats wrong.
I dont use the services that some of them provide but for them to look down on the guys here and speak to them the way they do is wrong.
After all they would be some broke ass bitches without them.
Respect is a two way street and I feel these girls want guys to bow down and kiss there ass(which happens a lot) but they have NO respect at all for these guys.
These guys....regardless of their reasons love and worship you yet you treat them like leppers ......its wrong.

phobun
08-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I dont like crossdressers or TV'S always posting but I have learn to live with them and I try not to criticize them anymore.
There are a Bunch of them that post here now and I DONT attack them.
I do feel however that someone who isnt even on hormones is not that same as someone who is and has had multiple surgeries yet you guys designate them as "ANGELS".
I dont feel that is right BUT....whatever.
To me you mods arent doing your job and pretty soon it will just be crossdressers and POWERBOTTOMS taking over this board.
I try HARD not to attack the girls but some of them ask for it by being mean i.e the most beautiful WHITE transexual.
You have guys on here that contribute NOTHING but massive flame wars and its tiring.
As far as POWERBOTTOMS go I really have not problem with the Rusty Young's of HA....
I dont use the services that some of them provide but for them to look down on the guys here and speak to them the way they do is wrong.
Respect is a two way street and I feel these girls want guys to bow down and kiss there ass(which happens a lot) but they have NO respect at all for these guys.
These guys....regardless of their reasons love and worship you yet you treat them like leppers ......its wrong.

It sounds like you resent the guys for not being into the kind of girl you fashion yourself as, as well as the girls for their privilege, and likely their femininity and physiques.

phobun
08-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I dont like crossdressers or TV'S always posting but I have learn to live with them and I try not to criticize them anymore....

This niche has always been served up here, but I don't see any threat of it taking over entirely. Get real.

Drag-queen-fantasizing-powerbottoms, some of whom are as hysterical as you, might see MacShreach and Peggygee as trying to take over the whole place. Ha.

rockabilly
08-11-2009, 05:43 PM

lmao Jay your pic fits that statement like a glove. :lol:

jaycanuck
08-11-2009, 06:01 PM

lmao Jay your pic fits that statement like a glove. :lol:

haha. Yup. I was driving to Ontario with smokers too in that photo.

peggygee
08-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Drag-queen-fantasizing-powerbottoms, some of whom are as hysterical as you, might see MacShreach and Peggygee as trying to take over the whole place. Ha.

True dat.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/perfectlyclear.jpg

:twisted:

fred41
08-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Since it was mentioned - I decided to read the "Zoe Fuck puppet Thread"- and what a Twilight Zone thread it is. There's more going on in that thread than a little weed or alcohol..:D

--
Via the Mr Prox free unblocker: http://MrProx.com.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Ok 1st off great avatar
2nd:

We bust our ass, seriously if you knew how many stalkers of both male & female users get banned per week you'd offer us a salary on that alone. Not to mention the countless threads posting folks personal info

Many of the gents on here rarely even type a word, there's a small circle that posts daily and within that circle you have a few bad eggs, but we are working on them with some intensive therapy via chat and twitter

On a day in NYC when the forecast said rain I look outside my office window and I see the sun shining brightly, the clouds I saw on my run this a.m. have dissipated and I am nervous on 2 counts
I agree with Solitary Brother on this last quote to an extent
I am afraid since I agree with this muhfucka that when I leave work lighting might strike me as I walk to the parking lot and make my ass brown-skinned permanently!!!!!!!!!

Look, I have to say he has a valid point. Many a chick I know locally as well as some on this board get a bit too cute for their own good. And when a gent reacts to it they pause and take a step back as if they are the victim. It's not cool. Something to think about for the evening........

JWBL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Ok 1st off great avatar
2nd:

We bust our ass, seriously if you knew how many stalkers of both male & female users get banned per week you'd offer us a salary on that alone. Not to mention the countless threads posting folks personal info

Many of the gents on here rarely even type a word, there's a small circle that posts daily and within that circle you have a few bad eggs, but we are working on them with some intensive therapy via chat and twitter

On a day in NYC when the forecast said rain I look outside my office window and I see the sun shining brightly, the clouds I saw on my run this a.m. have dissipated and I am nervous on 2 counts
I agree with Solitary Brother on this last quote to an extent
I am afraid since I agree with this muhfucka that when I leave work lighting might strike me as I walk to the parking lot and make my ass brown-skinned permanently!!!!!!!!!

Look, I have to say he has a valid point. Many a chick I know locally as well as some on this board get a bit too cute for their own good. And when a gent reacts to it they pause and take a step back as if they are the victim. It's not cool. Something to think about for the evening........

JWBL

chefmike
08-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Look, I have to say he has a valid point.
JWBL

Yes, Solitary Sista does have a point...stranger things have happened here at HA...but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while....apparently even squirrels who aspire to be the next Diana Ross....

BeardedOne
08-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I know at least a couple of gurls that lurk in HA and elsewhere, but who do not participate, because they don't want to wade through the daily bullshit.

The flamers, the stalkers, the ass-kissers, the 'I'm-not-gay-but-I-like-big-cocks' crowd...The list goes on and on.

I'm beginning to understand the old Groucho Marx line: "I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member".

And for every I'm-not-gay-but-I-like-it-up-the-ass-but-only-if you're-passable fuckwad that we have, there is the I'm-too-good-for-any-of-you-because-my-shit-smells-like-roses-duck-lipped-over-boobed-bad-mouthing-man-thing that bitch-slaps their own admirers every time they say "Hello".

As has been said above, it's a two-way street and expecting the guys to behave while some of the gurls are given carte blanche to slap them around is inexcusable. Yet many of the gurls are simply reacting to a blanket culture of disrespect for women/transwomen in general and sex workers in particular.

Having been kicked in the teeth more times than I care to count by my 'lovers' over the years, I've developed a pretty hard stance as far as trusting those that might have access to my heart and/or dick. However, I honestly try to show a modicum of courtesy and respect to all those that I encounter, in real time or online.

I must be having some amount of success in this as I've made 'friends' (On the forums, in email, etc.) with some of the gurls who would, by most HA standards, be considered the most abrasive of the bunch. I take them at face value, as it were, and don't critique their make-up, appearance, body build, or whatever, and have some of the most enlightening and enjoyable conversations with them.

Lastly, on the matter of pay-to-play (Because I know it will rear its ugly head): We get it that it's against your religion/morals/bank balance to approve of those of us who rent our love lives and those that provide those services. Yet it is a given that a significant number of the gurls on HA and other TS/TG forums are in the biz. Stop saying "Shame on you", for fuck's sake and start thinking "Shame on me" for slamming them for what they want/like/need to do. And stop playing the imagined higher ground over those of us that enjoy their company.

I can't speak for the stalkers and ass-kissers and the unwashed masses that make the gurl's skin crawl the moment they open the door, but I, for one, try to bring a few moments of light into what is a naturally dark world for most of these ladies. I genuinely enjoy their company, their conversation, and (No lie) their ASSets ( :) ), but I never let the stigma of their profession, or the cultural bias of their gender, interfere with how I relate to them.

It's been clear to me that, over the past few years, there have been far too many closet cases oozing around the boards with no other goal than to fantasize about sucking she-clit and getting fucked in the ass while degrading the gurls to prove their 'manliness'.

I suck cock.

I take it up the ass.

And I am a bigger man than all of them because I treat the gurls with the courtesy and respect that they, or any other person derserves. And if they treat me badly...

Fuck 'em.

Jericho
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Fuck 'em.

That's more words than you've said all week! 8)

BellaBellucci
08-11-2009, 11:12 PM
You guys spend way too much time defining other people solely on the basis of how they have sex - male and TS. Period. End of story. WHO CARES?! Those matters are SUPPOSED to be private and largely were before the dawn of the internet. You all need to grow up and judge people (if you must) by what's between their ears and not how they use what's between their legs.

And yes, there are plenty of rough looking TS out there, but it all comes down to image. You'd be surprised how many girls here are nothing without their clothes and makeup.

That said, the title of HHA should be granted on the basis of the way a girl lives her life and whether or not she's on HRT. Name changes and other paperwork are a good indicator as well. Surgery shouldn't even enter into the equation because not all of us can afford it and frankly, judging a person's 'trans-ness' by their looks is like judging a GG the same way because let's face it - they don't all exactly look like Megan Fox either.

And doesn't anyone else think we should kill the term 'powerbottom?' Girls with penises hang out here so it's inevitable that we're going to have others around who like to see us use them in the fashion a GG would use a strap-on... and you better believe that's on top or else why would anyone bother to have a girl wear one?

As far as lurkers, well, that's their prerogative. Are the mods supposed to ban the IP's of unknown users now too? Come on with that.

~BB~

BeardedOne
08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Fuck 'em.

That's more words than you've said all week! 8)

*Blush* You noticed!

SarahG
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
You guys spend way too much time defining other people solely on the basis of how they have sex - male and TS. Period. End of story. WHO CARES?! Those matters are SUPPOSED to be private and largely were before the dawn of the internet. You all need to grow up and judge people (if you must) by what's between their ears and not how they use what's between their legs.

I don't agree. Saying its something private that should just go on behind closed doors in peoples' bedrooms isn't acceptance. That's segregation.

Acceptance can only be acceptance if a given action or characteristic is allowed openly, and publicly- otherwise what you get is some kind of "don't ask, don't tell" scenario where people have to worry about whether or not their privacy will be compromised, living in fear that their dirty little secrets will get leaked to the general public where it will be used to hurt them...

If anything the amount of "does this make me gay?!" threads on HA are proof positive that people still do live in fear of homosexuality, and enter a state of psychological turmoil because they've touched a cock... that wasn't their own.

Then there are the threads like the clubkids thread which are proof positive that people's fears over homosexuality are so strong that they will go and pretend someone to be a girl, just so they can tolerate masturbating to them, when looking at a thread that plainly states in its title that its topic are not trans, are not women, but would merely "look the part if they were." Obviously people really do think it would be a problem to be gay- that's why they will make up all these scenarios in which they can pretend to have plausible denial... they won't even admit to themselves on an anon forum setting that they might be able to find a guy attractive.

Dirky
08-12-2009, 12:11 AM
The only complaint I have is I was promised a free cookie when I signed up to HA and as of now, I still haven't received it. I realize that the mods are busy and have a lot on the table but I'm hungry and would like my cookie ASAP.

Thank you.

SarahG
08-12-2009, 12:14 AM
The only complaint I have is I was promised a free cookie when I signed up to HA and as of now, I still haven't received it. I realize that the mods are busy and have a lot on the table but I'm hungry and would like my cookie ASAP.

Thank you.

Would you trust eating food that came from this forum?

Dirky
08-12-2009, 12:17 AM

Thank you.

Why do you say that? Would accepting a cookie from HA mean I'm gay?

Don't make me paranoid, Sarah.

SarahG
08-12-2009, 12:18 AM

Thank you.

Is it still paranoia when you're right?

flabbybody
08-12-2009, 12:20 AM

Thank you.

u like these ?

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 12:25 AM
I don't agree. Saying its something private that should just go on behind closed doors in peoples' bedrooms isn't acceptance. That's segregation.

Acceptance can only be acceptance if a given action or characteristic is allowed openly, and publicly- otherwise what you get is some kind of "don't ask, don't tell" scenario where people have to worry about whether or not their privacy will be compromised, living in fear that their dirty little secrets will get leaked to the general public where it will be used to hurt them...

If anything the amount of "does this make me gay?!" threads on HA are proof positive that people still do live in fear of homosexuality, and enter a state of psychological turmoil because they've touched a cock... that wasn't their own.

Then there are the threads like the clubkids thread which are proof positive that people's fears over homosexuality are so strong that they will go and pretend someone to be a girl, just so they can tolerate masturbating to them, when looking at a thread that plainly states in its title that its topic are not trans, are not women, but would merely "look the part if they were." Obviously people really do think it would be a problem to be gay- that's why they will make up all these scenarios in which they can pretend to have plausible denial... they won't even admit to themselves on an anon forum setting that they might be able to find a guy attractive.

I totally agree, but I'm not talking about acceptance. I'm talking about tolerance. I don't exactly think this board will ever be a bastion of acceptance... even though it really should be.

~BB~

Dirky
08-12-2009, 12:25 AM

Thank you.

I have news for you young lady. I am in no way paranoid. Is that what people are saying about me? What else are they insinuating? Who are they? I need names. Why are they picking on me??

SarahG
08-12-2009, 12:26 AM

Thank you.

I have news for you young lady. I am in no way paranoid. Is that what people are saying about me? What else are they insinuating? Who are they? I need names. Why are they picking on me??

Next you're going to tell me you're not in denial.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
You'd be surprised how many girls here are nothing without their clothes and makeup.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, SNAP! lol Do tell! lol

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 12:52 AM
You'd be surprised how many girls here are nothing without their clothes and makeup.

I'm just being rhetorical. I'm not going to name names thank you very much.

Girl, you're trying to get me into trouble. lmfao!

~BB~

phobun
08-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Acceptance can only be acceptance if a given action or characteristic is allowed openly, and publicly- otherwise what you get is some kind of "don't ask, don't tell" scenario where people have to worry about whether or not their privacy will be compromised, living in fear that their dirty little secrets will get leaked to the general public where it will be used to hurt them...Well said. The results of Proposition 8 last fall indicate that if gays don't voluntarily keep their displays of affection private, then the religious people of California will use the power of the state to stick it to them.
Then there are the threads like the clubkids thread which are proof positive that people's fears over homosexuality are so strong that they will go and pretend someone to be a girl, just so they can tolerate masturbating to them, when looking at a thread that plainly states in its title that its topic are not trans, are not women, but would merely "look the part if they were." Obviously people really do think it would be a problem to be gay- that's why they will make up all these scenarios in which they can pretend to have plausible denial... they won't even admit to themselves on an anon forum setting that they might be able to find a guy attractive.That is true for more than just the clubkids thread.

Alyssa87
08-12-2009, 04:19 AM
bigup peggygee

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kC5MT2r5U8s/RsdaxOH2dcI/AAAAAAAABqI/TmVQHXowm4o/s320/respect+transwomen.jpg

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Well said. The results of Proposition 8 last fall indicate that if gays don't voluntarily keep their displays of affection private, then the religious people of California will use the power of the state to stick it to them.

Actually it was out-of-state Mormons for the most part - and it was certainly their money. IMHO they did it more out of rejection of their label as polygamists. I find it interesting that a religion with this history feels they have the moral high ground to determine what marriage is for everyone, and then have to lie to the electorate to do it. I don't think it had anything to do with PDA's though.

PLEASE do not get me started on Prop 8. I won't be happy with marriage equality until both straight and gay couples can get 'civil unions.' Marriage was a religious term and should have stayed that way, but people should also be able to choose their partners. Despite this being the logical course of action, Californians chose to enshrine discrimination into the state Constitution. Way to go 'conservatives.' :thumbsdown

~BB~

phobun
08-12-2009, 04:29 AM
And yes, there are plenty of rough looking TS out there, but it all comes down to image.
I agree, but this shows their is more to passing than appearance. If a TS who might benefit from FFS maintains the nonverbal demeanor and body language of a very feminine woman, her chances of being accepted increase substantially.

If a TG looks and communicates like a hostile sailor, posts self-portraits showing cock and asshole to entice guys lusting only for cock and asshole, but demands to be accepted as a woman, then I believe such a person first needs to make a better personal effort to show sincerity about transitioning.
You'd be surprised how many girls here are nothing without their clothes and makeup.I don't believe a woman's value ("nothing") is determined by such superficial accessories. Nothing according to whom? No one would say that a man is nothing without his rolex and suit, and so it is equally absurd to define a woman by how she makes herself up. A woman's identity originates in her brain, and sometimes she needs to bring her body into alignment with her internal sense of self. If financial limitations prevent this, she can still make a major effort to carry and present herself as a natural woman. Many transsexuals achieve this in spite of physical characteristics that betray their birth gender.

LittleGuy
08-12-2009, 04:35 AM
MEN need to get respect on here also.

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 04:37 AM
And yes, there are plenty of rough looking TS out there, but it all comes down to image.
I agree, but this shows their is more to passing than appearance. If a TS who might benefit from FFS maintains the nonverbal demeanor and body language of a very feminine woman, her chances of being accepted increase substantially.

If a TG looks and communicates like a hostile sailor, posts self-portraits showing cock and asshole to entice guys lusting only for cock and asshole, but demands to be accepted as a woman, then I believe such a person first needs to make a better personal effort to show sincerity about transitioning.
You'd be surprised how many girls here are nothing without their clothes and makeup.I don't believe a woman's value ("nothing") is determined by such superficial accessories. Nothing according to whom? No one would say that a man is nothing without his rolex and suit, and so it is equally absurd to define a woman by how she makes herself up. A woman's identity originates in her brain, and sometimes she needs to bring her body into alignment with her internal sense of self. If financial limitations prevent this, she can still make a major effort to carry and present herself as a natural woman. Many transsexuals achieve this in spite of physical characteristics that betray their birth gender.

A non-verbal demeanor? LMFAO. You mean a wallflower. I'm not even going to touch that but I think it's pretty clear I'd be offended by it... and I am.

And I don't mean to insinuate that wearing the 'right' clothes or makeup makes a girl. To the contrary, I think we agree that there's MORE to being a woman than clothes and makeup.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 04:38 AM
MEN need to get respect on here also.

Welcome to our two-way street.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 04:41 AM

I'm just being rhetorical. I'm not going to name names thank you very much.

Girl, you're trying to get me into trouble. lmfao!

~BB~ Moi?!

lol No. I thought it was kinda rhetorical too, but it's still a juicy quote.

:P

phobun
08-12-2009, 04:48 AM

A non-verbal demeanor? LMFAO. You mean a wallflower. I'm not even going to touch that but I think it's pretty clear I'd be offended by it... and I am.Please don't be so quick to be offended here. Non-verbal does not mean they don't talk. On the contrary, there are many professional, independent-minded and smart women who are not wallflowers, and who do carry themselves as women. Non-verbal demeanor relates to how a person behaves, and there is characteristic male and female behaviors that may be incongruent with the gender a person desires to present.

And I don't mean to insinuate that wearing the 'right' clothes or makeup makes a girl. To the contrary, I think we agree that there's MORE to being a woman than clothes and makeup.Yes.

BellaBellucci
08-12-2009, 05:20 AM
Please don't be so quick to be offended here. Non-verbal does not mean they don't talk. On the contrary, there are many professional, independent-minded and smart women who are not wallflowers, and who do carry themselves as women. Non-verbal demeanor relates to how a person behaves, and there is characteristic male and female behaviors that may be incongruent with the gender a person desires to present.

Oh I see. You were using 'non-verbal' to describe the type of demeanor to which you were referring. I thought you were implying that women should be seen and not heard, so I'm sorry, but I'm a sworn enemy of that school of thought. lol

~BB~

peggygee
08-12-2009, 05:41 AM
bigup peggygee

And a bigup right back to you sweetie. :wink:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/big-upresize.jpg

And I'm still working on what we were talking about.