PDA

View Full Version : Ask Juliana thread

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 02:33 AM
I guess I'm overdue for an "ask me" thread. So ask me a question and I will try my best to answer them.

JamesHunt
08-10-2009, 02:40 AM
what's your starsign?

Ecstatic
08-10-2009, 02:41 AM
What are you listening to now?

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 02:48 AM
what's your starsign?

I am an Aquarius. The water bearer. Funny you asked that, I am very interested with astrology. In fact, I started reading about it since I was 7 years old. I believe a lot of our answers are written in the stars and that it corelates to physics, astrology and astronomy.

BellaBellucci
08-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Why are you on HA? What do you enjoy most? And least?

~BB~

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 02:57 AM
What are you listening to now?

On my current playlist right now, well Madonna's new single "Celebration" of course. LOL. Don't forget to get it on iTunes. From her upcoming greatest hits with the same name. I am also listening to Little Boots "Hands".

dderek123
08-10-2009, 03:07 AM
Hey Juliana How's it going?

barefootjoe69
08-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Can I lay on that beach with you?

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Why are you on HA? What do you enjoy most? And least?

~BB~

I am here on HA out of boredom. LOL. What I enjoy the most are my girls. A big shout out to all the beautiful girls here on the forum. Sending out positivity and empowerment on our community. Least enjoy would have to be the drama but I am sure that's inevitable.

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 03:25 AM

Hi! I am doing just fine. How are you Derek?

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Can I lay on that beach with you?

I am happily married. But I am sure we can be friends. Nothing wrong with that. LOL.

phobun
08-10-2009, 03:27 AM
How is married life? Do you think marriage is forever?

BLKGSXR
08-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Isnt hunington the Greatest? :lol:

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 03:41 AM
How is married life? Do you think marriage is forever?

My Marriage is doing just fine. Like any other relationship, it is a whole lot of work. It is not easy. I believe marriage can be forever on whatever the couple believes on how precious that commitment is. I was born and raised in the Philippines and we value marriges there that's why we don't have divorce in my country. I live here in the USA now and on a country wherein divorces are predominantly happening in our society but since I was raised by lovely parents who sticked through thick and thin and valued marriage much. I look up to them and have them as an inspiration. Like what my in laws would say, compromise is really important to any kind of relationship.

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 03:44 AM

LOL. I don't think HB is the greatest but I know I like it. Tokyo would have to be the city that I lived that I know is considered the greatest.

BLKGSXR
08-10-2009, 03:45 AM

LOL. I don't think HB is the greatest but I know I like it. Tokyo would have to be the city that I lived that I know is considered the greatest. I meant beach wise lol- Compared to san clemente and the surrounds beaches on the coast der.

dderek123
08-10-2009, 03:56 AM

I'm doing well thanks. Still sweating it out over here in Bangkok.

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 04:02 AM

LOL. I don't think HB is the greatest but I know I like it. Tokyo would have to be the city that I lived that I know is considered the greatest. I meant beach wise lol- Compared to san clemente and the surrounds beaches on the coast der.

Well okay, Yea, I like Huntington Beach for sure. I might hit the beach this week. I need to work on my tan. LOL.

phobun
08-10-2009, 04:05 AM
I think you said that you are an RN? If so, what is your specialty? Are you still working or are you a homemaker now?

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 04:09 AM

I'm doing well thanks. Still sweating it out over here in Bangkok.

I am sure it's very hot and humid there now. Well just enjoy Thailand. It is definitely a very interesting country. Enjoy Thai culture for me.

juliana_dominguez
08-10-2009, 04:16 AM
I think you said that you are an RN? If so, what is your specialty? Are you still working or are you a homemaker now?

Yes I am an RN. Medical-Surgical is my specialty. I am both a career woman and a domesticated housewife. LOL.

phobun
08-10-2009, 04:40 AM

Yes I am an RN. Medical-Surgical is my specialty. I am both a career woman and a domesticated housewife. LOL.
Is Scrubs or House accurate? Do you have to police the interns out of medical school so they don't inadvertantly whack people?

What's the most repulsive thing you've encountered at work before?

Ecstatic
08-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Juliana, what do you think of HawthoRNe and Nurse Jackie? I think it's about time nurses got their due on TV medical dramas; the only other nurse on a TV show who was a really strong character goes way back to the 1970s, Major Hoolihan on M*A*S*H.

Odelay
08-10-2009, 05:12 PM
From the pictures you posted, your wedding seemed like a pretty big deal. How many guests? Did you get any publicity from local newspapers, etc.? Did your new in-laws enjoy the celebration?

juliana_dominguez
08-11-2009, 01:41 AM

Is Scrubs or House accurate? Do you have to police the interns out of medical school so they don't inadvertantly whack people?

What's the most repulsive thing you've encountered at work before?

I don't watch House or Scrubs, I may have seen an episode here an there but I don't watch it on a regular basis. Anyway, When it comes to your questions about the medical interns, the only answer I can give you is I don't know. I don't handle medical interns nor work with them.

Most repulsive thing, Hrmmm I have encountered a lot but one thing I can tell you us that I had a patient who came in with an upset stomach in the ER and so I was a part of a team. We assessed the patient and we have advised him not to take anything from mouth while we are still running tests. The next thing I know is that he was vomiting. Went to check up on him and I saw that he vomited a 1 foot long of some kind of worm/parasite that is still moving. When I saw it, it totally grossed me out knowing that that came from his body and must be living there for quite sometime now that's why it got longer and fatter. LOL. Coming out from his mouth and all. Later we found out that he sneaked for a bite of a hamburger his relative gave him and totally didn't follow our advise not to take anything by mouth, now that's what triggered him to vomit the parasite. Pretty repulsive huh?

juliana_dominguez
08-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Juliana, what do you think of HawthoRNe and Nurse Jackie? I think it's about time nurses got their due on TV medical dramas; the only other nurse on a TV show who was a really strong character goes way back to the 1970s, Major Hoolihan on M*A*S*H.

Well you know what? I was excited when I found out about those two shows. The weird thing though is I never had a chance to watch them. I am sure they are pretty good. Maybe I'll check it out online for episodes when I've got time and yea it's about time for tv drama series all about nurses. We are the one who runs the hospital.

juliana_dominguez
08-11-2009, 01:49 AM
From the pictures you posted, your wedding seemed like a pretty big deal. How many guests? Did you get any publicity from local newspapers, etc.? Did your new in-laws enjoy the celebration?

Well it was a wedding with close family and friends. We didn't get any publicity. LOL. But our wedding invitations were nice. And yes the in laws enjoyed the celebration.

Ecstatic
08-11-2009, 05:52 AM
The next thing I know is that he was vomiting. Went to check up on him and I saw that he vomited a 1 foot long of some kind of worm/parasite that is still moving. When I saw it, it totally grossed me out knowing that that came from his body and must be living there for quite sometime now that's why it got longer and fatter.

Gross! That's like Alien in real life. Now I'm really glad I didn't go into medicine (unlike my sister, who has been an RN for over 30 years and is the chief nurse at her hospital).

phobun
08-11-2009, 07:54 AM

Well it was a wedding with close family and friends. We didn't get any publicity. LOL. But our wedding invitations were nice. And yes the in laws enjoyed the celebration.
How did you meet your hubby? Did you get married when you were pre-op?

phobun
08-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Went to check up on him and I saw that he vomited a 1 foot long of some kind of worm/parasite that is still moving.
wow, although he might have been a vicious cockhound with a bad bite reflex. did anyone come in later looking for their penis?

juliana_dominguez
08-12-2009, 03:13 AM
The next thing I know is that he was vomiting. Went to check up on him and I saw that he vomited a 1 foot long of some kind of worm/parasite that is still moving. When I saw it, it totally grossed me out knowing that that came from his body and must be living there for quite sometime now that's why it got longer and fatter.

Gross! That's like Alien in real life. Now I'm really glad I didn't go into medicine (unlike my sister, who has been an RN for over 30 years and is the chief nurse at her hospital).

Well I never wanted to be a nurse growing up. I have a big passion for travel that I wanted to become a travel channel correspondent, travel author or even a geography or world history teacher.

juliana_dominguez
08-12-2009, 03:18 AM

I met my hubby online, on a transsexual forum to be honest. LOL. And yes I got married pre op. I was on my senior year in college when I realized that I have never been really in love. So I went online and tried looking for love. I believe I am lucky that I found someone who's genuine, cause trust me I have encountered a lot of bad apples in searching for the right man.

juliana_dominguez
08-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Went to check up on him and I saw that he vomited a 1 foot long of some kind of worm/parasite that is still moving.
wow, although he might have been a vicious cockhound with a bad bite reflex. did anyone come in later looking for their penis?

Haha nothing like that happened.

FIRSTTIMER
08-12-2009, 07:47 AM
How old are you?

Sorry if this offends you.Can't think of anything else to ask right now.

juliana_dominguez
08-12-2009, 08:38 AM
How old are you?

LOL. I am 24 years old.

BLKGSXR
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
How old are you?

LOL. I am 24 years old.and still look fantastic. 8)

Ecstatic
08-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Planning any travels, Juliana? Like to Toyko or the East Coast?

BellaBellucci
08-14-2009, 02:09 AM

I met my hubby online, on a transsexual forum to be honest. LOL. And yes I got married pre op. I was on my senior year in college when I realized that I have never been really in love. So I went online and tried looking for love. I believe I am lucky that I found someone who's genuine, cause trust me I have encountered a lot of bad apples in searching for the right man.

When were you married?

~BB~

juliana_dominguez
08-14-2009, 06:25 AM

No travel plans as for the moment even though, I am overdue for my Hawaii trip this year, I always go to the aloha state every year. I don't think I am going to make it there this year but we will see. And for sure my yet unplanned travel list for the future is long.

juliana_dominguez
08-14-2009, 06:26 AM

No travel plans as for the moment even though, I am overdue for my Hawaii trip this year, I always go to the aloha state every year. I don't think I am going to make it there this year but we will see. And for sure my yet unplanned travel list for the future is long.

Dino Velvet
08-14-2009, 06:32 AM
Do you like those Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinners? I like the ones with all the enchiladas in them. I can eat 3 of them. If they made a huge one called the Swanson Hungry-Family TV Dinner I might only need one.

http://blakeyrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hungry_man_old.gif

phobun
08-16-2009, 03:36 PM
If you could cure any disease, what disease would it be?

Being married, you obviously have experiences many transsexual women do not. Will you tell us the story of how your hubby courted you and proposed?

juliana_dominguez
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Do you like those Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinners? I like the ones with all the enchiladas in them. I can eat 3 of them. If they made a huge one called the Swanson Hungry-Family TV Dinner I might only need one.

http://blakeyrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hungry_man_old.gif

Haven't tried anything like this. I rarely prepare boxed dinners. I like them freshly cooked vs. Frozen

juliana_dominguez
08-20-2009, 09:07 PM
If you could cure any disease, what disease would it be?

Being married, you obviously have experiences many transsexual women do not. Will you tell us the story of how your hubby courted you and proposed?

Disease that I cab cure, most definitely HIV and cancer.

I'm sure I'm not the only transsexual who's married. I know there's a lot of ts women out there who would wanna get married someday. So, to answer your question, we got to know each other over a period of time, I moved in, then one night after my class he picked me up, drove by the beach, I asked him why are we on the beach when it's so chilly outside, then he said if we can take a walk and so we did then right by the pier that's where he proposed. The rest is history.

juliana_dominguez
08-20-2009, 09:10 PM

I met my hubby online, on a transsexual forum to be honest. LOL. And yes I got married pre op. I was on my senior year in college when I realized that I have never been really in love. So I went online and tried looking for
love. I believe I am lucky that I found someone who's genuine, cause trust me I have encountered a lot of bad apples in searching for the right
man.

Summer of 2008

When were you married?

~BB~

FIRSTTIMER
09-04-2009, 08:44 PM
What kind of wedding did you have?

Big?
Small?
Elope?
Family?
Indoor?
Outdoor?

TommyFoxtrot
09-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Could you get me a contact number for Juliana Nogueira? Tell her a random guy from the internet wants to bend her over the sofa. That should impress her. :lol:

phobun
10-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Could you get me a contact number for Juliana Nogueira? Tell her a random guy from the internet wants to bend her over the sofa. That should impress her. :lol:
What an idiot.

BLKGSXR
10-10-2009, 08:50 PM
How are you and robby Jules? ^_^

juliana_dominguez
10-15-2009, 06:27 PM

Big?
Small?
Elope?
Family?
Indoor?
Outdoor?

Small Family, enough with the wedding questions! lol

juliana_dominguez
10-15-2009, 06:29 PM

we're doing amazing.

BLKGSXR
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM

we're doing amazing.o forgot to ask.... are you still clumsy? lol timber! :lol:

juliana_dominguez
10-16-2009, 05:14 AM

we're doing amazing.o forgot to ask.... are you still clumsy? lol timber! :lol:

I have a feeling you know the answer for that. Lol
you've seen how clumsy I am in person

TsGiaX
10-16-2009, 05:27 AM
How do you upload your avatar that size ?

blacktgirls
10-16-2009, 05:56 AM

I met my hubby online, on a transsexual forum to be honest. LOL. And yes I got married pre op. I was on my senior year in college when I realized that I have never been really in love. So I went online and tried looking for love. I believe I am lucky that I found someone who's genuine, cause trust me I have encountered a lot of bad apples in searching for the right man. Juliana , are you still pre-op or since your wedding have you had SRS ?

FIRSTTIMER
10-17-2009, 02:33 AM

Big?
Small?
Elope?
Family?
Indoor?
Outdoor?

Small Family, enough with the wedding questions! lol
DEAL 8) !

juliana_dominguez
10-20-2009, 07:47 PM

I met my hubby online, on a transsexual forum to be honest. LOL. And yes I got married pre op. I was on my senior year in college when I realized that I have never been really in love. So I went online and tried looking for love. I believe I am lucky that I found someone who's genuine, cause trust me I have encountered a lot of bad apples in searching for the right man. Juliana , are you still pre-op or since your wedding have you had SRS ?

pre

juliana_dominguez
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
How do you upload your avatar that size ?

it's on the settings

BLKGSXR
05-20-2010, 10:47 AM
sup poopyhead! :D

juliana_dominguez
05-20-2010, 10:53 AM
you're a nerd

BLKGSXR
05-20-2010, 10:54 AM
you're a nerd
you act like you dont love that and that girls dont Lmfao :p

juliana_dominguez
05-20-2010, 10:57 AM
you should be nice to me

BLKGSXR
05-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Deh phuck...ok ok lunch sooon? ok

juliana_dominguez
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
okay im there.

Wordzy
05-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Have you seen my car keys?

phobun
05-21-2010, 01:26 AM
I guess I'm overdue for an "ask me" thread. So ask me a question and I will try my best to answer them.

Are you the hottest girl in O.C. or are you the hottest girl in O.C.?
If you're in Irvine, you definitely put every other woman to shame.

crsd1966
05-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Juliana you truly inspire us guys who seriously want a relationship with a TG woman, showing that its no different than loving any other girl. My better half has given hints of maybe marriage someday and maybe adopting and having a family. Do you think that's a good idea? I can see myself marrying my TG princess, but I'm not sure about adopting.

ed_jaxon
05-24-2010, 11:38 PM
okay im there.

WTF?!?!?!

That weak assed shyt worked????

He acts like a dork and he gets to have lunch with you?!?!?!

You do know that he wears superhero pajamas right?

BLKGSXR
05-25-2010, 08:45 AM
WTF?!?!?!

That weak assed shyt worked????

He acts like a dork and he gets to have lunch with you?!?!?!

You do know that he wears superhero pajamas right?
the power of being friends :D well and a sexy fucking beast
We went a couple weeks ago to Elephant bar for lunch I had some bomb as fuck Ahi Tuna Salad she had Sushi and a weird drink that she supposedly monstered before getting lmfao :D
Oh thanks ed for reminding me I owe her lunch :p

juliana_dominguez
05-25-2010, 09:03 AM
YouTube- elephant bar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMs1-6F364)

It's the tempura salmon roll.

juliana_dominguez
05-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Are you the hottest girl in O.C. or are you the hottest girl in O.C.?
If you're in Irvine, you definitely put every other woman to shame.

Thank you =)

BLKGSXR
05-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Shit I do sound hella nerdy awe fuck it at least I aint not Squid ^_^

juliana_dominguez
05-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Juliana you truly inspire us guys who seriously want a relationship with a TG woman, showing that its no different than loving any other girl. My better half has given hints of maybe marriage someday and maybe adopting and having a family. Do you think that's a good idea? I can see myself marrying my TG princess, but I'm not sure about adopting.

Well if you can't adopt, I'm sure there's other possible options out there. Good Luck.

BLKGSXR
05-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Thank you =)
you dont live in Irvine you Noodle lol, that said shes hot buuuuuut she got hot friends too err I mean uhh they are all beautiful girls but probably not my type lol:p

LAGent4ts
05-25-2010, 10:48 AM
So Juliana, were you by chance in the pageant at Rage on Saturday?

juliana_dominguez
05-25-2010, 06:15 PM
So Juliana, were you by chance in the pageant at Rage on Saturday?

yes I was there. Were you there?

LAGent4ts
05-30-2010, 04:35 AM
yes I was there. Were you there?

Sorry for the delay, traveling on biz. Yes, I was there giving some moral support to Katrina and taking some pics for her. I may have some of you as well, I'll look and see what I have. New camera and have not downloaded them yet. If I do, I'll let ya know. You looked great!

I have been to enough of these to know there is no need to be on time. Katrina asked me to be there by starting time, 7:00. I know I was too early when I passed her going across Franklin from Highland. I think it finally got rolling around 9 lol.

juliana_dominguez
05-30-2010, 09:51 PM
It was nice to meet you last night LAGent4TS

Wordzy
05-31-2010, 12:54 AM
Judging by the picture in your avatar I'm assuming you get plenty of attention, with that in mind how do you go about seperating the serious guys who want to get to know you for you from the losers, and how difficult would it be for soemone to actually become part of your life?

Not a come on by the way, just a genuine question.

Willie Escalade
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Did you have a great time Saturday night? :D

LAGent4ts
05-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Likewise Juliana, the pleasure was all mine!. I checked and actually do have some pics of you from the pageant and as soon as I get them downloaded, I'll get them to you.

BLKGSXR, good seeing you and thanks for the introduction......and the flu...Ya BUM! lol

BLKGSXR
06-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Likewise Juliana, the pleasure was all mine!. I checked and actually do have some pics of you from the pageant and as soon as I get them downloaded, I'll get them to you.

BLKGSXR, good seeing you and thanks for the introduction......and the flu...Ya BUM! lol

No problem what so ever Lmfao...I wasnt sick anymore, more like exhausted recovering...that said see you Saturday Juliana :p

for the guys who it may concern. :fu: I owe her a dinner or lunch

juliana_dominguez
07-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Judging by the picture in your avatar I'm assuming you get plenty of attention, with that in mind how do you go about seperating the serious guys who want to get to know you for you from the losers, and how difficult would it be for soemone to actually become part of your life?

Not a come on by the way, just a genuine question.

I think I can tell if a guy wants to get to know me for real or just want to have sex with me. It's all in the body language. I am in a very vulnerable state right now so that makes it extra difficult. Being in a 4 year relationship and being married and now in a very complicated state. So it takes a lot of understanding.

phobun
07-15-2010, 05:01 AM
I am in a very vulnerable state right now so that makes it extra difficult. Being in a 4 year relationship and being married and now in a very complicated state. So it takes a lot of understanding.

Relationships can sometimes be stressful and I hope everything works out for both of you. You deserve pure happiness in life and to be treasured and adored.

Helvis2012
07-15-2010, 05:26 AM
How many hours does it take to fly to Turkmenistan and is it advisable to pack a luch or snack?
Thanks.

juliana_dominguez
07-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Relationships can sometimes be stressful and I hope everything works out for both of you. You deserve pure happiness in life and to be treasured and adored.

Thanks I guess all I have to say right now is stay tuned...

juliana_dominguez
07-15-2010, 08:12 AM
How many hours does it take to fly to Turkmenistan and is it advisable to pack a luch or snack?
Thanks.

From where? I believe when you go to a new country it's nice to experience their culture as well as their local cuisine. Traveling is so much fun.

traLika
08-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Wow. You're gorgeous. Don't have any questions. Just thought I'd say that! :)

juliana_dominguez
08-05-2010, 10:34 AM
some new photos

traLika
08-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Ah, you made 'em smaller... (Just wonderin' why your new pictures came after my comment instead of before...) They were kind of big...

Prospero
08-05-2010, 10:50 AM
What is it all about, Juliana? Life that is?

BLKGSXR
08-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Whoo budday when are we going to get lunch again!? lol Let me know when you get back from your bbq loving journey! lol :p

dderek123
08-05-2010, 02:31 PM
some new photos

Looking lovely as ever Juliana. Hope all things are going well for you.

juliana_dominguez
08-13-2010, 12:20 AM
thanks to all!!! hugs!!

SunshyneMonroe
08-13-2010, 12:30 AM
YouTube- elephant bar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMs1-6F364)

It's the tempura salmon roll.

GIRL u was playin NO GAMES with that food lol

BLKGSXR
08-13-2010, 01:41 AM
GIRL u was playin NO GAMES with that food lolit was Awesome...you should go with us one time ^_~

SunshyneMonroe
08-13-2010, 01:44 AM
it was Awesome...you should go with us one time ^_~

I would love to but no fish ewwwwwww

BLKGSXR
08-13-2010, 01:45 AM
I would love to but no fish ewwwwwww
lol sounds fun :D

LAGent4ts
08-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Nice photos Juliana. Hope your doing well.

juliana_dominguez
08-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Nice photos Juliana. Hope your doing well.

Thanks!!! Hope all is well with you too.

phobun
08-14-2010, 10:41 PM
some new photos

wow. what a beautiful woman.

juliana_dominguez
08-19-2010, 11:08 PM
thanks phobun

juliana_dominguez
09-01-2010, 04:43 AM
My first tattoo.

YouTube- My first tattoo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Bu9o3q0nU)

NYBURBS
09-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Grats on getting something that makes you happy, oh and you're adorable

BLKGSXR
09-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I think it looks like shit. lol jk jk

juliana_dominguez
10-05-2010, 12:23 AM
I think it looks like shit. lol jk jk

dont be such a hater.

BLKGSXR
10-05-2010, 12:49 AM
dont be such a hater.
I told you it looked like shit to your face though lol I was kidding of course but I think its awesome youre getting my name tatted next LMFAO! :)

Odelay
10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Looks great. It really seems to fit you. What was for dinner? Adobo or some other tasty filipina dish?

icarus2112
10-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Hi Juliana its nice to see your still visiting and active on this board as well as that other one, and you are as stunningly beautiful as ever.

So I was checking out a couple other of your U tube vids and was wondering where that Queen USA pageant took place, because the interviewer mentioned a town not too far from here in Seattle, just curious.

Willie Escalade
10-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Hi Juliana its nice to see your still visiting and active on this board as well as that other one, and you are as stunningly beautiful as ever.

So I was checking out a couple other of your U tube vids and was wondering where that Queen USA pageant took place, because the interviewer mentioned a town not too far from here in Seattle, just curious.
Queen Universe is supposed to be November 7, 2010...

juliana_dominguez
10-05-2010, 08:57 AM
I will be there.

Realgirls4me
10-05-2010, 09:20 AM
I am going to try to attend. I missed last year's pageant for some already forgotten reason.
...I'm still waiting for someone to post pictures from last year's pageant.

phobun
10-20-2010, 01:38 AM
A good thread needs to be bumped.

phobun
10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Great shot of Juliana Dominguez from Bella's thread.

juliana_dominguez
10-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks for posting the photo.

Realgirls4me
10-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Juliana is a hottie!!! :)

juliana_dominguez
11-21-2010, 06:59 AM
some photos from the pageant.

Odelay
11-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Julz... you waz robbed. Seriously, you get better looking every year. Thanks for posting the pics.

phobun
11-22-2010, 08:16 AM
some photos from the pageant.

Beautiful photos

BLKGSXR
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
I took 2 of those :-) haha. Miss you Juliana!!! When am I going to see you again buddy??

FIRSTTIMER
11-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Damn Juliana,nice legs.Been awhile since you have been around.That smile of yours is beautiful.

juliana_dominguez
11-22-2010, 05:44 PM
thank you!

FIRSTTIMER
11-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Back on topic.

Juliana,what is a more romantic picturesque setting to you?

Sunrise or Sunset?

juliana_dominguez
11-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Both can be romantic to me. Been on a romantic sunrise as well as sunset and both are wonderful setting that can be followed by either nice breakfast or a lovely dinner.

FIRSTTIMER
11-24-2010, 05:17 AM
Good answer.Both are equally beautiful in San Diego.

PapiBear
11-24-2010, 05:28 AM
If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

(Me? I'd choose the living one.)

DarylWashington
11-24-2010, 05:28 AM
Can I hit it?

BLKGSXR
11-24-2010, 05:31 AM
Can I hit it?
Dont be a fucking douchebag to my friend you fucking cunt.

DarylWashington
11-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Dont be a fucking douchebag to my friend you fucking cunt.

"Friend" lmfao, gay! Real men like me are strictly lovers with chicks. You're the guy she goes out on a date with, you pay for everything, and at the end you just get a kiss on the cheek and go home. Then she calls me and I come and hit it! :fuckin:

Silcc69
11-24-2010, 06:05 AM
Can I hit it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm my spidey sense is tingling I feel a brick wall coming and it's DENIED! But Daryl you are always good for an LOL moment.

BLKGSXR
11-24-2010, 06:09 AM
"Friend" lmfao, gay! Real men like me are strictly lovers with chicks. You're the guy she goes out on a date with, you pay for everything, and at the end you just get a kiss on the cheek and go home. Then she calls me and I come and hit it! :fuckin:
Daryl of all people to say GAY...you dance at gay clubs lets gay men put their hands all over you and such but you have the audacity to call me gay,Shes my friend yes when we go out I prefer paying because I was raised as a MAN to take friends out that are female to lunch or dinner not expecting anything in return, unlike your broke punkass.So hop in your 1962 POS and roll your ass on to the gay club so your bf dont get too jealous....

Jules ill be down to visit you shortly and I think imma have to go get sushi with you again.^_^

DarylWashington
11-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Daryl of all people to say GAY...you dance at gay clubs lets gay men put their hands all over you and such but you have the audacity to call me gay,Shes my friend yes when we go out I prefer paying because I was raised as a MAN to take friends out that are female to lunch or dinner not expecting anything in return, unlike your broke punkass.So hop in your 1962 POS and roll your ass on to the gay club so your bf dont get too jealous....

Jules ill be down to visit you shortly and I think imma have to go get sushi with you again.^_^

Real men make the bitch pay!

FIRSTTIMER
11-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Can I hit it?
I think you would have a better chance of licking your own asshole than having a chance with Juliana.

phobun
11-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Real men make the bitch pay!

Shut the hell up and get off this thread you narcissistic tool.

BLKGSXR
11-28-2010, 07:03 AM
At julianas house having dinner with her oh and Willie escos here too! Now the dinner was amazing! Now Jules how did your night go?

juliana_dominguez
11-28-2010, 05:51 PM
At julianas house having dinner with her oh and Willie escos here too! Now the dinner was amazing! Now Jules how did your night go?

Thanks for coming! I am glad you two enjoyed dinner! It was definitely nice seeing you.

BLKGSXR
11-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks for coming! I am glad you two enjoyed dinner! It was definitely nice seeing you.
I know im speaking for Willie Esco when I say we both enjoyed our time there last night...he's probably sleeping still cuz he had a 2 hour drive ahead of him, im still down here ^_^ lets get lunch ^_^

phobun
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I know im speaking for Willie Esco when I say we both enjoyed our time there last night...he's probably sleeping still cuz he had a 2 hour drive ahead of him, im still down here ^_^ lets get lunch ^_^

Was it just you 3 or did Willie bring Katrina too? She's been in a lot of pictures with him...

BLKGSXR
11-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Was it just you 3 or did Willie bring Katrina too? She's been in a lot of pictures with him...
I think its the ask Juliana thread but ill let it slide lol jk...No Katrina was not present she was recovering from last night or so she claims...lol!
I will be seeing her today, shes a good friend of mine.

juliana_dominguez
11-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Right after football we can.

Willie Escalade
11-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Got back around two and was out cold; I think I know how Katrina felt Saturday afternoon after clubbing... :ignore: I definitely enjoyed dinner; thanks again! Sorry I couldn't stay another day; maybe next week? I plan on hitting a sports bar for the Raiders/Chargers game (go Bolts)...

Now for the question. You gonna send me that recipe? That was GOOOOOOD! Should have gotten seconds...:)

BLKGSXR
11-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Right after football we can.
you missed out homie! We had sushi down at "Ichiban" now were at Guess she's trying on clothes while I post boring nonsense! ^_^

phobun
12-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Bumpty bump

phobun
12-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Bump to the front

FIRSTTIMER
12-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Juliana,are you still merried?

phobun
12-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Juliana,are you still merried?

If she's not, then the dude was a loser who couldn't hold onto the treasure he had.

FIRSTTIMER
12-19-2010, 09:39 AM
:iagree:

Helvis2012
12-19-2010, 11:58 PM
What's the best way to cut a ham-steak?

Kunzy
12-20-2010, 12:18 AM
"friend" lmfao, gay! Real men like me are strictly lovers with chicks. You're the guy she goes out on a date with, you pay for everything, and at the end you just get a kiss on the cheek and go home. Then she calls me and i come and hit it! :fuckin:

amen. :)

BLKGSXR
12-20-2010, 12:22 AM
If she's not, then the dude was a loser who couldn't hold onto the treasure he had.
You know Phobun everyones entitled to an opinion but in the end I would have to say dont say mean things like that, You dont know how their relationship is if they were or were not married you know they can be best friends blah blah blah you know. Jules is a great friend to me so I'll always be there for her.

PapiBear
12-20-2010, 01:14 AM
Real question: how you stay so thin?

phobun
12-20-2010, 06:26 AM
You know Phobun everyones entitled to an opinion but in the end I would have to say dont say mean things like that, You dont know how their relationship is if they were or were not married you know they can be best friends blah blah blah you know. Jules is a great friend to me so I'll always be there for her.

I'm not meaning to be mean nor rude to someone she no doubt cares about. I remember when she shared her wedding pictures and I don't wish ill on anyone's relationship. Someone asked if she was still married and most of us here don't know the answer. But when a pretty girl (who remains a catch) and her man break up, unless a guy is friends with her ex, the natural reaction from observers is not to sympathize with the girl's ex. Generally speaking, guys tend to bring relationship breakups on themselves by whoring about, devoting themselves to poker and their bros instead of their GFs and/or tending to act like insensitive boors.

Odelay
12-20-2010, 08:19 AM

I have to totally echo BLKGSXR's comment. Phobun, you have no idea how incredibly rude your comment was, and it makes me think you have never had a truly meaningful relationship that ultimately busted up in your life. Maybe you have, but your comments would lead me to believe otherwise. When a person is in a deep, meaningful relationship, and it breaks up, they don't want to hear friends or even acquaintances tear down their former lover. What it does is cheapen something that doesn't deserve to be cheapened.

And before you go off and try to convince me I'm misconstruing something you said, note, that just by total coincidence, I was reading something tgirlzoe wrote 1.5 yrs ago. She wrote something about a relationship that she had treasured and about a guy who was truly a good guy but that the relationship ultimately didn't work. You posted a reply and called him a prick for settling for another night of sex. You didn't have enough context to make that comment.

Seriously dude, you should be more sensitive. All of us should work on it, but you more than some.

phobun
12-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I have to totally echo BLKGSXR's comment. Phobun, you have no idea how incredibly rude your comment was, and it makes me think you have never had a truly meaningful relationship that ultimately busted up in your life. Maybe you have, but your comments would lead me to believe otherwise. When a person is in a deep, meaningful relationship, and it breaks up, they don't want to hear friends or even acquaintances tear down their former lover. What it does is cheapen something that doesn't deserve to be cheapened.

And before you go off and try to convince me I'm misconstruing something you said, note, that just by total coincidence, I was reading something tgirlzoe wrote 1.5 yrs ago. She wrote something about a relationship that she had treasured and about a guy who was truly a good guy but that the relationship ultimately didn't work. You posted a reply and called him a prick for settling for another night of sex. You didn't have enough context to make that comment.

Seriously dude, you should be more sensitive. All of us should work on it, but you more than some.

Did you even read what I wrote in the post immediately preceding yours?

Odelay
12-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Did you even read what I wrote in the post immediately preceding yours?

Intending not to be rude doesn't let you off the hook for actually being rude. That's what's at issue here. Two cited cases now where you slagged someone's ex. So what if you write paragraphs how you care for these women. I doubt that you're convincing these girls of your sensitivity when you crudely ridicule former loves of their lives.

phobun
12-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Intending not to be rude doesn't let you off the hook for actually being rude. That's what's at issue here. Two cited cases now where you slagged someone's ex. So what if you write paragraphs how you care for these women. I doubt that you're convincing these girls of your sensitivity when you crudely ridicule former loves of their lives.

I'm just a big meanie.