PDA

View Full Version : Wait...Let get this straight...

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:28 AM
This hideous rugby palyer is a HHA?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48509

OH THE SHAME! :lol:

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:29 AM
do u know her?

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Oh, and I love the pinky up in the av, Tres fish-ay. ;)

muhmuh
08-10-2009, 12:31 AM
randomly insulting someones looks... youre a real class act you know that?

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I want to be an HHA! I've been on here since December how do I become oneee?!?!? :cry:

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:32 AM
do u know her?

I'm apparently giving her a nervous breakdown. Go to the anon section of HD for the background story.

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I want to be an HHA! I've been on here since December how do I become oneee?!?!? :cry:

i told u you have to sleep with the webmaster.

But flabby said you can sleep with him instead.

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:33 AM
randomly insulting someones looks... youre a real class act you know that?

It's not random, jackass. Catch it.

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:33 AM
do u know her?

I'm apparently giving her a nervous breakdown. Go to the anon section of HD for the background story.

o ok. so its not random shade.

the 'You're hideous' in the other thread made me ki.

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 12:34 AM

But flabby said you can sleep with him instead.

SOLD I DONT CARE LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:37 AM
do u know her?

the 'You're hideous' in the other thread made me ki.No. Not random, girl. She's telling me that I goaded Mischelle Sabrina into committing murder. Like it's my goddamn fault that Buffalo Bill is based on people like her.

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 12:38 AM
I wanna be an HHA NOWWWWW!!!

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Look. Here's the murderer HHA. Isn't she fishy. ;)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30769

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:43 AM
you are so funny

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 12:43 AM
I wanna be an HHA.

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:46 AM
I wanna be an HHA.

nix the n after the a when the next word starts with a consonant.

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 12:47 AM
I wouldve if I had said ..." a HotHungAngel." but since I abbreviated it's ok to say "...an HHA."

=)

Alyssa87
08-10-2009, 12:48 AM
gotcha gotcha

menacingmethods86
08-10-2009, 01:10 AM
i think because she has a big cock

BLKGSXR
08-10-2009, 01:34 AM

But flabby said you can sleep with him instead.Lmfao- Nuff said.

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 01:42 AM
It's ridiculous imho. C'mon. A fucking crossdressing murderer is a HHA? That monstrosity, Misha, is? But this poor girl and I are are waiting? Why?

Oh, the shame!!!! LOL

BLKGSXR
08-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Well your going to be in NY soon riiiight? Flabby or Nyce Lmfao- :lol:

BellaBellucci
08-10-2009, 01:46 AM

Ask JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel. His Yahoo IM is in his profile... and be patient. They're very busy. You certainly are an HHA so it should just be a formality. :)

~BB~

blonde_sweetheart
08-10-2009, 01:50 AM

Ask JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel. His Yahoo IM is in his profile... and be patient. They're very busy. You certainly are an HHA so it should just be a formality. :)

~BB~

Aww thanks but I don't wanna bother people...plus I think it should be granted of they think it should be!!

BellaBellucci
08-10-2009, 01:52 AM
do u know her?

the 'You're hideous' in the other thread made me ki.No. Not random, girl. She's telling me that I goaded Mischelle Sabrina into committing murder. Like it's my goddamn fault that Buffalo Bill is based on people like her.

The theory has been discussed (lol). Why are you so angry? It seems to me like you have your shit together so why bother with this crap? You want to prove your superiority? Then keep your eyes on the prize. Concentrate on your website and building your future and making a name for yourself. Don't waste your energy on those you dislike and never stoop to anyone else level. You got this girl. :)

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-10-2009, 01:53 AM

~BB~

Aww thanks but I don't wanna bother people...plus I think it should be granted of they think it should be!!

Trust me. It doesn't work like that. If you don't bug him a little you'll probably get lost in other board business. I hope that doesn't happen. I for one love my dancing stars. :)

~BB~

JamesHunt
08-10-2009, 02:32 AM

~BB~

dont worry blonde_sweetheart, James to the rescue. I'll start a poll 8)

Ecstatic
08-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Nicole, you most certainly are an HHA! This I know.

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 03:33 AM
do u know her?

The theory has been discussed (lol). Why are you so angry? It seems to me like you have your shit together so why bother with this crap? You want to prove your superiority? Then keep your eyes on the prize. Concentrate on your website and building your future and making a name for yourself. Don't waste your energy on those you dislike and never stoop to anyone else level. You got this girl. :)

~BB~OMG. Anger? I can't remember the last time I was angry. You don't get me. lol

SarahG
08-10-2009, 03:39 AM
It's ridiculous imho. C'mon. A fucking crossdressing murderer is a HHA? That monstrosity, Misha, is? But this poor girl and I are are waiting? Why?

Oh, the shame!!!! LOL

Weren't you a HHA before they banned you? Did they delete that account or is it just locked?

BellaBellucci
08-10-2009, 03:42 AM
OMG. Anger? I can't remember the last time I was angry. You don't get me. lol

Nope. I don't. But I'm learning. :)

I was just trying to cheer you up.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 05:41 AM

Oh, the shame!!!! LOL

Weren't you a HHA before they banned you? Did they delete that account or is it just locked?

Yes, but the other account was banned, so even using a proxy server was not working. I could, and did, use it to get this one started though. And now that I have it, I wanna keep. The spelling of my last name was wrong on the old one too.

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2009, 05:43 AM
OMG. Anger? I can't remember the last time I was angry. You don't get me. lol

Nope. I don't. But I'm learning. :)

I was just trying to cheer you up.

~BB~

Oh. Well, thank you. That was nice of you. :)

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Ms. Nicole, you are and deserve HHA. The other one however....

You have an interesting history and journey. Good luck with all your future plans. I will be watching ..not stalking

sugdaddie69
08-14-2009, 06:00 PM

Should have BEEN done

sugdaddie69
08-14-2009, 06:08 PM

Should have BEEN done

Alyssats,also should HAVE been a HHA by now.