PDA

View Full Version : ZOE FUCK PUPPET

rusty young
08-10-2009, 12:11 AM
A TV WITH COCK AND BALLS TO DIE FOR!

Helvis2012
08-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow, what an ugly girl. Does she provide a bag for that hideous mug or is it a crystal meth thing?

Star Angel 86
08-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Zoe Fuck Puppet,is definitely in need of a good butthole licking and I'm the man to do it. :twisted:

Helvis2012
08-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Zoe Fuck Puppet,is definitely in need of a good butthole licking and I'm the man to do it. :twisted:

Well, I suppose you prove that old saying, "there's a man for every job." Good luck........better take some LSD before you meat.

dgs925
08-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Wow, what an ugly girl. Does she provide a bag for that hideous mug or is it a crystal meth thing?

Unfamiliar with the term TV?

dumbass

Helvis2012
08-10-2009, 09:33 PM

Unfamiliar with the term TV?

dumbass

You're so fucking stupid. Were you so confused because I didn't put T in front of girl?

Pull your head out of your ass, loser.

Ryz
08-10-2009, 09:46 PM
lol, girl...

Helvis2012
08-10-2009, 09:57 PM
lol, girl...

Naturally.
Sorry I hurt your feelings. She does have an ugly mug but I suppose when she's banging you with that huge cock you just don't care, right?

I can see why you two feel the way you do, now. Makes sense. I will say, though, you bottoms shouldn't be so sensitive.....nobody wants to hurt you.

Ryz
08-10-2009, 10:27 PM
lol, girl...

Naturally.
Sorry I hurt your feelings. She does have an ugly mug but I suppose when she's banging you with that huge cock you just don't care, right?

I can see why you two feel the way you do, now. Makes sense. I will say, though, you bottoms shouldn't be so sensitive.....nobody wants to hurt you.
what the fuck are you talking about? I was laughing that you called him a girl. Who said anything about being a bottom. :|

BLKGSXR
08-10-2009, 10:30 PM
lol, girl...
He wants u ryz-his subconscious is telling him to be mean to you because he likes u.

Naturally.

what the fuck are you talking about? I was laughing that you called him a girl. Who said anything about being a bottom. :|

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 03:51 AM
lol, girl...

Naturally.

RIGHT, ASSHOLE! How does it feel to have your words misconstrued, you douche?

Thanks for the confirmation......you're a pussy.

Thanks......you made my minute, faaaag.

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 04:15 AM
lol, girl...

Naturally.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Or shall I say LOL!!!!!!

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Ryz
08-11-2009, 04:26 AM
lol, girl...

Naturally.

Cool story bro

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 04:40 AM
lol, girl...

Naturally.

Cool story bro

What's the "story" asshole?
Like a true pussy, you're determined to keep crying instead of copping to your original infraction and sadly, douche, you're never going to be right on this one, so why all the drama? Are you really as immature and inexperienced as you seem? Maybe this is the source of your anger and frustration?

Also faaag boy, you really shouldn't be that upset that I can tell you're a bottom. It's not my fault.....you make it obvious.

In any case, thanks for the laugh.......you're a joke.

Ryz
08-11-2009, 04:52 AM
ROFL! I have no clue what you're talking about.

BLKGSXR
08-11-2009, 05:33 AM
ROFL! I have no clue what you're talking about.Me thinks he tweaker he is!....Lmfao dude is fucking weird.

Ryz
08-11-2009, 06:46 AM
ROFL! I have no clue what you're talking about.Me thinks he tweaker he is!....Lmfao dude is fucking weird. lol very random and laughable

Legend
08-11-2009, 08:06 AM
ROFL! I have no clue what you're talking about.

Always be afraid of a guy wearing panties.

loren
08-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Always be afraid of a guy wearing panties. :lol: :lol:

I think he's just mad at the world.

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 09:30 AM
ROFL! I have no clue what you're talking about.Me thinks he tweaker he is!....Lmfao dude is fucking weird. lol very random and laughable

What a douche. Keep crying, faaag.

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Always be afraid of a guy wearing panties. :lol: :lol:

I think he's just mad at the world.

Yeah......whatever you say, douchebag.

Ben
08-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Gorgeous. Face. Arms. Wow!!! Lovely muscled arms.

jimmy99
08-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Very Very Sexy
Subscribed two times to her site... very Hot pics and videos.

alpha2117
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
I dont mind her.

Look shes a TV not TS so she has a harder body and face than someone on a lot of mones. she has a pleasant enough face though. She also has a rep as a very sweet girl.

Quiet Reflections
08-13-2009, 05:44 AM
even if some of you don't like her you have to admit she always looks like shes having fun

Willie Escalade
08-13-2009, 05:46 AM
even if some of you don't like her you have to admit she always looks like shes having fun
This even I can't deny. :D

bad2nice
08-29-2009, 10:42 AM
her site is hot and so is she