PDA

View Full Version : me

Chica
10-19-2005, 01:22 AM
well i had introduced myself a while ago on here, and the pics were, well, terrible. webcam, what do u expect.

after using a digital camera this time, i think it's a bit of a clearer picture... so here goes... be nice... please :D

Ecstatic
10-19-2005, 01:24 AM
Very nice, Chica! I like the baby blue.

shemales-yumyum
10-19-2005, 01:40 AM
i like the pink skirt outfit. u look good. ill bet what under it looks even better. lol.

BlackAdder
10-19-2005, 02:38 AM
These pics are much better, yup..Keep up the good work!

logger42
10-19-2005, 02:50 AM
oh my god. You are absolutely beautifull, wonderfull pics, made my day. :D

swimnn
10-19-2005, 02:50 AM
Very cute. Ought to get a rise outa the croud.

Alchemist
10-19-2005, 05:23 AM
You look cute in that skirt. Nice photos.

The Magic One
10-19-2005, 05:24 AM
CUTE...BUT I MUST SAY , YOU REMIND ME OF THE BOY FROM THE MOVIE TERMINTER 3Now this is what Im talking about right here. How you gonna compliment somebody and then dis them in the same damn sentence? That shit is lame. If you think she looks like John Connor dont say anything just move on. Is that really so hard knucklehead?

swimnn
10-19-2005, 05:30 AM
I disagree. That guy was even more feminine. Ruined the movie

Foto
10-19-2005, 06:38 AM
i like the pink skirt outfit. u look good. ill bet what under it looks even better. lol.

Yeah thats a sweet look. Show us some more with less on. I think you want us to see you nakid.... Come to NYC and I'll photograph you for real.

djbj_2_2_69
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Why does anyone have to make bad comments about her? If you don't like what you see move on, don't hate on someone who has enough guts to put pics of herself up. After all I don't see pics of you guys up here...

LG
10-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Looking better and better Chica...

rvince
10-19-2005, 10:09 AM
I love the pic with the pink skirt too :-D

Chica
10-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Why does anyone have to make bad comments about her? If you don't like what you see move on, don't hate on someone who has enough guts to put pics of herself up. After all I don't see pics of you guys up here...

i'm used to it, it doesn't really make me feel bad if that were their intentions...

but just for the record, i don't fully live that way (as yet) since my family aren't the best to take up news like that, so i'm awaiting for a new place to move into somewhere, which might take a while, but i'd sure like to make him eat his words in a few years time

rachel

shemales-yumyum
10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
dont u pay any attention to those jerks darlin. i think u look stunning. just remember the best image has to be seen by ones self. and just for the record, id love to see more pics and MORE OF YOU. if u get the time. keep smilin darlin.

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 10:49 AM
See thats what the fuck i mean people saying mean things that they can keep too there fucking self,if you were gonna say any thing negative you should have just kept your ass off the fucking topic,she is cute and doesnt look like that guy from t3 so mega you can go stick a broom up your ass boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chica
10-19-2005, 12:10 PM
the internet cant hurt me, they aint found a way to make *punch* and *slap work yet... what an invention that would be

Overlord Abomination
10-19-2005, 12:20 PM
OH RELAX....WHATA BUNCH OF CRYBABIES ...I SAID SHE WAS CUTE BUT AS A BOY, HER FACE LOOKS LIKE THE KID FROM T-3

Nick stahls? AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ive never heard anyone be compared to nick stahls.

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 01:06 PM
OH RELAX....WHATA BUNCH OF CRYBABIES ...I SAID SHE WAS CUTE BUT AS A BOY, HER FACE LOOKS LIKE THE KID FROM T-3 ,THATS NOT A RANK....MY GOD.....SHE HAS THAT TYPE OF FORMILURE FACE, IM GEEZ.......IM SORRY CHICA IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS, IT WASNT MENT AS A RANK....

Way to try and fucking weasal your way out of that one buddy!

dreamer
10-19-2005, 02:17 PM
totally --I'd date you --wow yeah

Chica
10-19-2005, 05:43 PM
i'd tell everyone about smoggies, but i'll be nice :P

almore
10-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm with MEGA on this one

Gaven
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
CUTE...BUT I MUST SAY , YOU REMIND ME OF THE BOY FROM THE MOVIE TERMINTER 3Holy shit your right

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 07:25 PM
When did it become cool to be a moron, gaven go get some education boy!

Gaven
10-19-2005, 11:11 PM
When did it become cool to be a moron, gaven go get some education boy!how the fuck am I a moron because I agree with posters opinion....shut the fuck up I was not insulting anyone....Go clean your fucking eyes and you will clearly see he looks like the actor from T3 and that's an insult How?

Chica
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
couldn't say i see a resemblence there... maybe in need of glasses?

romeo
10-19-2005, 11:30 PM
shut the fuck up I was not insulting anyone....Go clean your fucking eyes and you will clearly see he looks like the actor from T3 and that's an insult How?

Probably because she doesn't like to be compared to that actor....is it so difficult to understand it? :roll:

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 11:31 PM
When did it become cool to be a moron, gaven go get some education boy!how the fuck am I a moron because I agree with posters opinion....shut the fuck up I was not insulting anyone....Go clean your fucking eyes and you will clearly see he looks like the actor from T3 and that's an insult How?

Chica these retards just want fucking attention like whores,you need to clean your fucking glasses steve urkel and stop being a attention whore boy!!!

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 11:33 PM
You guys think its fucking funny to insult people just because this is the internet , YOU CAN FUCKING CLEARLY SEE SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT FUCKING GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alchemist
10-19-2005, 11:50 PM
I really don't see the resemblance. :?

d
10-20-2005, 12:00 AM
how come Chica isn't getting as upset as some of you other guys......

castabyss
10-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh the drama.........

She's cute, but yeah I can see the resemblance a little around the eyes and the chin. No problem there.....they're good features and would look great on a girl.

CA

Chica
10-20-2005, 12:26 AM

lol, its the internet, i couldn't really care less what ppl think, i've managed to trick guys before, and have eventually told em, some we're a little upset though but what can u do... either the ones that say i look like some dude off T3 either set their standards WAY too high for their personal looks, or are super fit and can pull anyone, but my guess is that they set the standards way too high, i'd love a personal pic of one of them though, see who is griefing me... go on graven and the other person.. GO ON!

castabyss
10-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Some of us actually DID post our pics a couple months back. Do a search for it, shouldn't be hard to find.......

And I'm certainly not "griefing" you, if that's what you thought......

TheAlphaMale
10-20-2005, 12:32 AM

lol, its the internet, i couldn't really care less what ppl think, i've managed to trick guys before, and have eventually told em, some we're a little upset though but what can u do... either the ones that say i look like some dude off T3 either set their standards WAY too high for their personal looks, or are super fit and can pull anyone, but my guess is that they set the standards way too high, i'd love a personal pic of one of them though, see who is griefing me... go on graven and the other person.. GO ON!

Good luck on getting them to show you there personal pics, im sure there were probalby hit by the ugly stick!

Chica
10-20-2005, 12:36 AM
when i was talking about showing photos i meant gaven and megabody.. couldnt think of the name til i read over the forum again

they only got hit with the ugly stick? i think they fell out of the ugly tree and then god put them back to the top again :P

TheAlphaMale
10-20-2005, 12:39 AM
when i was talking about showing photos i meant gaven and megabody.. couldnt think of the name til i read over the forum again

they only got hit with the ugly stick? i think they fell out of the ugly tree and then god put them back to the top again :P

LOL!

Gaven
10-20-2005, 09:58 AM

they only got hit with the ugly stick? i think they fell out of the ugly tree and then god put them back to the top again :PYou see Miss chica I told you I never was trying to insult you (I never called you ugly or called you any name at that)....But it seems you and Alpha male are....Ugly stick sweety you wish you can be me and Alpha you wish you could get this. We'll here's a picture of me

Chica
10-20-2005, 11:34 AM

they only got hit with the ugly stick? i think they fell out of the ugly tree and then god put them back to the top again :PYou see Miss chica I told you I never was trying to insult you (I never called you ugly or called you any name at that)....But it seems you and Alpha male are....Ugly stick sweety you wish you can be me and Alpha you wish you could get this. We'll here's a picture of me

ok, you didnt call me ugly, yet said i looked like a boy? right. lets get it straight, M2F transsexual tries not to look like a boy, but a girl, therefore u saying i look like a boy, interprits into calling me ugly, no?

btw, nice blue smile

TheAlphaMale
10-20-2005, 11:54 AM

LOL IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE, thats suppose to be your picture anyway that is wrong in so many ways, i think docters can fix that fucking blue mouth you have,your name is gaven yet your suppose to be a gg,that picture is in 2004. I dont know if your crazy or what but you dont fool me with that fucking blue smile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overlord Abomination
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
I think you look great.

ahahahahaha,ahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha At first i thought I was seeing things...Hilarious.

And sweet fuck I took gaven for another nigga. Dayummmmmmmmm. Setting an example for all of gods creatures.

TheAlphaMale
10-20-2005, 01:45 PM
I think you look great.

YOU FUCKING MADE A NEW ACOUNT JUST TO POST THAT CRAP, DUMBASS I THINK THE PIG IS YOUR MAMA, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU BOYS YOU STICK TOGETHER LIKE GOOD OLE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chica
10-20-2005, 05:45 PM
bart, you look terrible too :>)

Perverted Monk
10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
I think you look great.

ahahahahaha,ahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha At first i thought I was seeing things...Hilarious.

And sweet fuck I took gaven for another nigga. Dayummmmmmmmm. Setting an example for all of gods creatures.

Me too!

jasonr30
10-21-2005, 07:38 PM
looking good in the pink china

ilovetgirls
10-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Chica don't worry about the harsh comments. You look very beautiful and good looking even by nothern standards. You should try and post your pictures in somewhere like urnotalone as well.

Chica
10-21-2005, 10:43 PM
im on urnotalone... don't go on often though dont think much of it... but with northern standards, it's the boro and sunderland that lets the north east down! i think u can confirm that too mds :P

joyboy123
10-21-2005, 11:08 PM
well i had introduced myself a while ago on here, and the pics were, well, terrible. webcam, what do u expect.

after using a digital camera this time, i think it's a bit of a clearer picture... so here goes... be nice... please :D

Its nice to finally see more of you Chica!

mtbazz
10-22-2005, 03:31 PM
I think she looks very good....

Harrys Boy
10-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Put your digital camera to use soon, we need more!

shemales-yumyum
11-10-2005, 01:31 AM
chica you do look lovely. pay no mind to any one else. would love to see more of you in more pics though. post them when youre ready please. thanks.
-mark

Adam_Thompson
11-10-2005, 03:30 AM
Yeah you have potential. I'm sure in due time you'll transition nicely.

shemales-yumyum
11-22-2005, 04:50 AM
anymore pics yet chica? would love to see more of you.

Chica
11-22-2005, 09:03 AM
err only really had time for this... but phone has been knackered for a while so cant take no more til i claim on the insurance :P

shemales-yumyum
11-27-2005, 12:53 AM
hot pics chica.

emokid
11-27-2005, 06:50 AM
i luv chica :oops:

att: javier

iagodelgado
11-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Keep on going, Chica. I'm another on the side of more pics as time goes by.

Best wishes from down south,
Iago

iagodelgado
11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Sorry,

Meant to ask what your dog's name is, but I forgot.

Regards,
Iago

Chica
11-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Sorry,

Meant to ask what your dog's name is, but I forgot.

Regards,
Iago

he's called jack, but completely un-interested though... silly dawgie

Harrys Boy
11-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Nice wallpaper ; )

such beauties
05-13-2006, 04:11 AM
hey chica, have any new pics for us?

timxxx
05-13-2006, 04:30 AM
i think u look very cute, more pics please

Chica
05-13-2006, 12:27 PM
lol wont this thread ever die?

well first of all i cant live as i'd like to yet, family reject it, friends probably would too, so for now i just have to suffer until i can afford to move out

but during the last few pics, i think ive changed for the better, and i've been focusing on flattening my tummy whilst growing my natural hair longer too

enjoy

Hotone
05-13-2006, 05:42 PM

I would love to lick my way up them sexy legs....in the pink skirt! yummy!

LadyBoyzrHot
05-13-2006, 07:41 PM
i love the pink skirt pic. good work.

LadyBoyzrHot
05-13-2006, 09:39 PM
I think the pic in the pink captures you well. Ive been back to view that pic 3 times and it looks good. In my most honest opinion you do have a cute boyish look going. I dont mean that in a bad way. But I think the pics are very cute. Good luck to you in following your passions and dreams.

such beauties
05-14-2006, 11:06 PM
yes chica, your pics in the pink outfit were very nice. any more of those u can post? they were very becoming.

scorpion
05-15-2006, 04:07 PM
you are absolutely real cute and sexy. Werry god.
I just find a reason to go to newcastle :wink:
I love to see more pics of you chika.
Scorpion

JohnnyVee
05-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Stating the obvious....

What matters is how you see and feel about yourself and piss on opinions from others (good or bad)

Kirky25
05-15-2006, 09:14 PM
chica looks great the old and new pics

skweetis
05-18-2006, 09:55 PM
god.

you are so adorable.
be my girlfriend.

fenriz2006
06-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Actually, one of the two reasons I signed up to the website was Chicas first pictures ... and the hope that she'd post some new ones eventually.

In my eyes you really are very attractive ... would I be too bold to request some bikini-and sandals pictures? :oops:

Chica
06-23-2006, 11:23 PM
holiday? hah i wish

TheBigTreesy
06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi Chica, good pics.

Get rid of the English Jersey and they'd be GREAT pics.

Come on Ecuador

Chica
06-24-2006, 10:19 AM
next month mds, but its not a vacation, more along the lines of moving home

take off the english shirt? ha never! ;)

Chica
06-25-2006, 12:55 AM
lol well i can't exactly rip it down and take it with me can i :P

YasminLee
06-25-2006, 01:29 AM
CHICA HUN...I THINK U'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL..SOFT, NATURAL...U LOOK LIKE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR THAT ANY GUY COULD ONLY DREAM TO TAKE HOME TO THEIR PARENTS....

Chica
06-25-2006, 10:54 AM
hey yasmin, thanx a lot, ur beautiful too xx
but any guy can dream? i can only dream of being where you are, the luck im having is just again putting downer on me... every time somethin looks good, i just get kicked back down to the gutter again... :(

GroobySteven
06-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Yer still a canny looking lass pet - a divvent nah wit the problem mite be like but if ya wanna cum ova and see wits gannan on over here, like, just givus a tinkle an all see wit a can de like.
Divvent let em keep yer doon alright?
seanchai

BeardedOne
06-25-2006, 01:13 PM
lol well i can't exactly rip it down and take it with me can i :P

Hey, Willy Durant did it (And boy, was the hotel pissed!), that's where the Chevrolet logo came from. :lol:

Glad to see you posting (I too, thought you might be on 'holiday'). :)

Chica
06-25-2006, 02:25 PM
seanchai ah divent na if some people will undastand us like cos us geordies have a propa mint accent ye na, well i don't i dont have the strongest accent :P but since my problem is business related, i'll pm you, u might be able to give advice...

mds please don't tell us about your dreams i might get scared :D

scratching my head at what u said beardedone :-s maybe its just me bein thick

BeardedOne
06-25-2006, 03:05 PM
scratching my head at what u said beardedone :-s maybe its just me bein thick

Nah, it's just some useless automobile history trivia that relates to your saying that you couldn't just take your wallpaper with you. :)

Durant was the founder of General Motors and he liked the design of the wallpaper in his Paris hotel room, thinking it might make for a nice car badge/logo, so he took a knife and chopped a chunk of it off the wall and took it home. The design later became the famous Chevrolet logo.

So, at least for Durant, you =can= take it with you. :lol:

Chica
06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
ey arianna, well ive been ok, just trying to battle thru this bad spell... i should cope, if not i gotta become a druggy and an alcoholic to have a chance to get a new home... as me and my family arent on the best of terms atm

Nihility
09-03-2006, 04:29 AM
You're stunning babe.

Don't listen to the haters!

fenriz2006
09-17-2006, 04:40 PM
whatever happened to Chica?

Chica, by my opinion you're the most attractive girl on this forum ... and the reason I signed up in the first place!!!

But don't be such a 'tease' (is that the word? - English, beautiful language but difficult!) - so oblige us, who are waiting desperatly, with some more pictures!!!

Pretty please? :roll:

hondarobot
09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
whatever happened to Chica?

No doubt. I just checked her profile and she hasn't posted here in a month.

Anybody have any info? I always thought Chica was a pretty cool girl.

BeardedOne
09-17-2006, 10:46 PM
She comes and goes, but I do miss seeing her post.

Smog Boy
09-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Re-locating to Wales I believe and indulging in Welsh shenanigans.

BeardedOne
09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Re-locating to Wales I believe and indulging in Welsh shenanigans.

Ah, the 'Welsh thing'. :lol:

Chica
09-17-2006, 11:59 PM
still here, i dont really visit that much or have that much to say... but i aint relocated yet... got a job for the next few months and gonna save money then move as i dont have enough to keep me for a few weeks just now, but im doing well.. feel a lot better of myself now... my birthday soon, what ya's getting me? ;)

peggygee
09-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Girl, I think they 'sprung" :)

You go girl 8)

hondarobot
09-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Good to know you're still checking in.

Don't leave us like that again, we get worried.

:?

Smog Boy
09-18-2006, 06:49 PM
He-he, the 100th reply to this thread!

Chica needs a new avatar, that England shirt needs to go!

Kabuki
10-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Chica, I think you have alot of potential to become a beautiful young woman. You're already attractive now. I can imagine curling next to you right. I want to keep this thread alive. I hope all is well with you, and I would love to see more photos.

Chica
10-25-2006, 12:16 AM
lol well as for the pictures i just cant be bothered with em, i dunno why i just lost interest but this thread always comes back to haunt me... oh the horror of the old pictures that ownt go away

moddestmike
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Call me gay but I think you look great. Good luck on the move and transition. Looking forward to your new look, keep us updated.
P.S. I don't post often but your thread sparked me to do so with all the negativity.

lou26
10-25-2006, 02:05 PM
great pics

such beauties
11-16-2006, 02:47 AM
youre lookin smokin chica. wish u lived closer.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
I think you've got it goin', Chica. I look forward to seeing more of you.

Danielle Foxxx
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I think she is lovely, with hormones and time she wil blossom into a beautiful woman.
I played Peter Pan for Disney and also auditioned to be the kid in T2 the show at Universal Studios, but they wanted me to repel from the ceeling and I was like - helllll no! I was too queeny as a boy.

I can see Chica is in that odd stage where she really needs to make that decision, it is time for you to make up your mind before it's too late. There are people out there you can count on for support and remember that you are not alone and that many are and have been like you.

I am not the porettiest girl around but I too was called names and teased so don't let these bullies in here bother you. Use this anger you are feeling towards them to drive you to do better things, to prove them wrong because I am telling you are a beautiful girl. Keep your head up and make your dreams a relatity.

Kisses
Danielle

Zexion
11-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't think anyone could have put it better Danielle :) Chica you look great, I think your really beautiful, if you ever need a friend thats also in the UK please do look me up, i'm on MSN and Yahoo messengers if u ever need to talk ^^

LAGent4ts
11-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Chica, I just recently discoved that I was attracted to special woman such as yourself. I discovered pretty quickly that my attraction is for those ladies who are really passable. I originally looked at this thread because I was curious. I followed it because your pics fit the bill for me. I think you are very attractive, and if this life is what you want, you will only become more beautiful. I hope you get to wherever you want to be with as little drama and problems as posible. As hard as it may be, try and ignore those that resort to name calling and hating because Karma is real, and they will get theirs, it is just a matter of time.

That being said, please, more of your hot photos, they keep the imagination active.

Danielle Foxxx
11-26-2006, 09:22 PM
One more thing, if you wanna be a woman stay away from chat boards such as these, sorry guys but most of these people in here are sexually driven, and if you want support and acceptance, if you want to feel special this is not the place for you.

Go and find a support team or be part of a chat that is directed to helping trans teens with the support you need to blossom.

Get out before you get sucked in. This is not the life you want to lead.

uvd
11-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Just wanted to let you know that the pictures are excellent, and you're quite the lovely lady. Continued Luck and Love to you, thanks for posting them.

Smog Boy
11-26-2006, 10:52 PM
C'mon, Geordie Girl, put down the vodka shots and tell us what's going on with you lately.

Are you still saving your money for The Big Relocation?

And why won't this thread go away?

Chica
11-26-2006, 10:56 PM
vodka shots? hah yeah right

not a lot is going on, just working and stuff, pretty boring but danielle, i had nearly gotten into the world of porn.. i was stuck with no money, nowhere to go or anything, i had spoken briefly to seanchai and said that his UK shooter doesn't travel around, but eventually i found light at the end of the tunnel and im a hell of a lot happier now, i don't mind the nature of this site, if it's anything i don't wanna look at, i just don't but thanks for the kind words anyway, it's always better to see someone who has been there and done that, and makes me think that i wanna get there someday too

CORVETTEDUDE
11-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Chica,
I have to agree with Danielle. To accomplish your goals and desires, you will face alot of criticism, scepticism, and down right meanness. Ninty-nine percent of the people in this forum are horned dogs, vultures sitting on a tree limb waiting for the prey. At this point in your transition, YOU ARE THE PREY!!! As Danielle suggested, the best place for you to grow, is in an environment condusive to supporting your goals, without making you a mental wreck.
You should be allowed to be the person YOU want to be. There is help available for you, and you should seek out those assets. I am sure if you PM Danielle (a lady that seems very comfortable with who she is) she may be able to provide some tremendous advice.
Best of luck, whatever you decide to do. You ARE georgous, and have a great future ahead of you. :2cent :rock2

memyself
11-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Chica, I would say :Be happy with yourself....for yourself, you are the Most Important to You.

----
Quote: Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:16 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol well as for the pictures i just cant be bothered with em, i dunno why i just lost interest but this thread always comes back to haunt me... oh the horror of the old pictures that ownt go away
....+++....
When you can say :yea that Was Me.....mmmm (you can be happy)
-~-~-~-~--
Danielle Foxxx
A Hot HungAngel
ooo00ooo keep on trucking babe ooo00ooo
( hope you forgive my forwardness :? I think i detect someone strong :) )