PDA

View Full Version : Fuck racists!

BellaBellucci
08-09-2009, 10:26 AM
You know you're out there. You know who you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3qDu0WemM

~BB~

Alyssa87
08-09-2009, 10:29 AM
as a white woman with a dick, you could actually fuck a racist.

2thumbs up. DIG IN EM A LIL HARDER FOR ALL US CULLA FOLK.

BLKGSXR
08-09-2009, 10:32 AM

2thumbs up. DIG IN EM A LIL HARDER FOR ALL US CULLA FOLK.you down by the boonies country ass niggar alyssa saying CULLA FOLK lmfao- you one pale assed girl and you know its true.

BellaBellucci
08-09-2009, 10:33 AM

You're a beautiful mutt and we love you for it. :P

~BB~

Alyssa87
08-09-2009, 10:34 AM

2thumbs up. DIG IN EM A LIL HARDER FOR ALL US CULLA FOLK.you down by the boonies country ass niggar alyssa saying CULLA FOLK lmfao- you one pale assed girl and you know its true.

im not pale, i'm beige

~BB~

i love u right back

Nicole Dupre
08-09-2009, 10:48 AM
The high-beige tranny. ;-) lol

2009AD
08-09-2009, 10:51 AM
These are the worst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuuBVWo_W3U

Alyssa87
08-09-2009, 10:53 AM
The high-beige tranny. ;-) lol

sounds like a thread title

Nautica
08-09-2009, 07:02 PM
These are the worst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuuBVWo_W3U

LOL! That episode was a mess!

Nautica
08-09-2009, 07:06 PM
You know you're out there. You know who you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3qDu0WemM

~BB~

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That video says it all!!!!!!

blackrob
08-13-2009, 01:35 PM

im not pale, i'm beige

~BB~

i love u right back

youre sexy as hell. I like your beige complexion!!

addicted
08-13-2009, 03:14 PM
America is a funny country because people will cry over racist comments but wont say anything about actions from the government throwing people out of their homes. They wont say anything about how the united states has become a facist country giving more rights to corporations than its people. People will cry about racist comments but wont speak out against the pharmicutical companies killing people with their death drugs.

Lastly people will cry about racist comments when ralph nader says obama will either a great president or an uncle tom. Yet people will not speak out against how walls street, politicians and corporate america have sent this country into a recession. America has become a apathetic country where citizins worry about comments and not actions.

My point worry about something that actually matters.

phobun
08-13-2009, 03:49 PM
America is a funny country because people will cry over racist comments but wont say anything about actions from the government throwing people out of their homes. They wont say anything about how the united states has become a facist country giving more rights to corporations than its people. People will cry about racist comments but wont speak out against the pharmicutical companies killing people with their death drugs.

Lastly people will cry about racist comments when ralph nader says obama will either a great president or an uncle tom. Yet people will not speak out against how walls street, politicians and corporate america have sent this country into a recession. America has become a apathetic country where citizins worry about comments and not actions.

You're getting more and more paranoid.
Are you sure the only talk radio you're getting is that quack Null?
Your post reads like that of someone who might go start a militia and hide out from the government and from the corporations trying to kill you with vaccines and death drugs.
You're in denial about HIV, so I wonder if anyone has ever told you that you have HIV? If so, did you ever have that brain scan?... because HIV dementia can make people crazy like this.

Deimos
08-13-2009, 04:22 PM
racists should be forced to be fucked by the throbbing cock attached to the person they are discriminating against..

who's goin chicken huntin? lolz (RHETORICAL)

praetor
08-13-2009, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7YlVp0QQWo

to reflect

addicted
08-13-2009, 07:07 PM

You're getting more and more paranoid.
Are you sure the only talk radio you're getting is that quack Null?
Your post reads like that of someone who might go start a militia and hide out from the government and from the corporations trying to kill you with vaccines and death drugs.
You're in denial about HIV, so I wonder if anyone has ever told you that you have HIV? If so, did you ever have that brain scan?... because HIV dementia can make people crazy like this.

Listen male stalker I am not concerned about your meaningless views.