PDA

View Full Version : Proof that people on Craigslist are idiots!

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
http://nashville.craigslist.org/w4m/1309866374.html

I posted that shitty thread because guys were acting like assholes. Then I get to replies. I guess the 69 age gave it away.

This poor sap send me his pic lol along with this long ass copied and pasted generic message.

hello damsel,
I am just an average guy. Nothing really special. I do have some odd tendencies. I like pretty much the same stuff anyone does. I like to watch the sunset. I like adventure. I like to cuddle. I LOVE driving. I like all kinds of music & movies. I am fairly good with electronics & mechanics & maintenance around the house. I am into gothic stuff like skulls & such. BUT I am not gothic I am unique & I pretty much like anything.

I can be romantic at times. I have been told by MANY women that I am "sweet". Also by many men that I am a "nice guy". I sometime have fairly good luck & most of the time things do go my way.

I do have one son. he is a really cool lil dude. He is presently living with his granma name is Larry. and the other is younger s

I LOVE to drive & explore new areas. Well at least new to me.

And my taste in music..... well lets see where to start? I was raised listening to the Beatles / The Doors / Zepplin / Joplin / Hendrix / Then I was introduced to Metallica / AC/DC / Megadeath / Motorhead / Then I had my music teacher in grade school introduce Mozart / Bach / / As I entered high school I learned that my Grandpa is one of the founding fathers of the Illiana Club of Traditional Jazz so of course I had to check that out. I've lived near pretty much my whole life so of course I hear A LOT of blues.I did move out to the county for about 3 years & out there pretty much all the radio stations play country so I started liking that . Lately I have been listening to pretty much anything BUT I don't like stuff that I can't understand such as opera / Latin / Some Polka /
So to put it in groups I like Rock / Jazz / Blues / Metal / Some Rap / Regge / spoken word / Country / Hell almost anything

I am very laid back. Mostly when I get home from work all I want to do is sit & relax.. But I do often get restless & I have to go somewhere / anywhere.Well i am looking for someone to do all this together with and someone with sense f humor well i think i drop my pen here so if you think i am good for you .I am on danieljulius1963@yahoo.com so u send me urs as well or add me so we go for a chat start okay..Hope to hear from you asap..

phoneman phoneman
bobby here.mt juliet so is the 69 your age or waht u like to do? i like both
lol

:banghead

2009AD
08-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Why would you post on W4M? You must be a schlong licker. Good luck, sounds like you'll be drinking man cum in no time.

SugaSweet
08-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Nashville,known for.................Absolutely NOTHING!

Silcc69
08-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Why would you post on W4M? You must be a schlong licker. Good luck, sounds like you'll be drinking man cum in no time.

Did u even read the ad I psoted?

Helvis2012
09-15-2009, 02:25 AM
Vunderbar!

buckjohnson
09-15-2009, 04:26 AM
Silcc69
What were you trying to do? Were you trying for a hookup? Your posting was removed so I was unable to confirm