PDA

View Full Version : Western ave sexy TS sluts

yukon miner
08-06-2009, 06:42 AM
Can you believe all the sexy lil TS cuties on Santa Monica bl and Western ave in Hollywood on a fri or sat night???where do they all come from?damn!now there are groups of them east of Western<but you still see some good lil TS piggies on Bronson ave off Santa Monica are there any othere spots other that Hollywood where TS girls stroll????

phobun
08-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Can you believe all the sexy lil TS cuties on Santa Monica bl and Western ave in Hollywood on a fri or sat night???where do they all come from?damn!now there are groups of them east of Western<but you still see some good lil TS piggies on Bronson ave off Santa Monica are there any othere spots other that Hollywood where TS girls stroll????

Most of the streetwalkers on Santa Monica Blvd are rough looking and overly made up tarts but you can find more than a few trannies just like them right here on this forum.

Quiet Reflections
08-06-2009, 06:50 AM
TS Piggies?

Willie Escalade
08-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Even though I've been told it's risky, south of Santa Monica and Normandie is a hotbed. I've seen clunkers, low riders, Donks, limos, and even one Bentley cruising through there on a Friday and Saturday night...usually after 2am. Quite a few girls I recognize from clubs as well. Nelly, anyone? :o

tsntx
08-06-2009, 08:36 PM
wtf are you talking about???
everyone here knows LA is slim pickens for trannies!!

Jericho
08-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Even though I've been told it's risky, south of Santa Monica and Normandie is a hotbed. I've seen clunkers, low riders, Donks, limos, and even one Bentley cruising through there on a Friday and Saturday night...usually after 2am. Quite a few girls I recognize from clubs as well. Nelly, anyone? :o

I think the Bentley was B1
:lol:

yukon miner
08-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes sir!Santa Monica and Normandie is like a club on the street sometimes,sometimes I'll get a motel room and then scoop up a young tgirl,getting a room always beats parking in a car,getting the right room is sometimes difficult cuz the Vagabond on Vine got to packed and crazy,but nothing beats a apartment in west hollywood(the Avalon)for a high end tgirl,what you guys think??

yukon miner
08-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Im gonna treat myself to a BIG dick slut on mon,a treat for a hard weekend of work,I;ll let you guys know who and how it went as soon as it goes down!