PDA

View Full Version : TS or NOT: Caught on camera shoplifting from Sak Fifth Ave.

evil_twin
08-06-2009, 04:25 AM
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/080409_man_or_woman_saks_shoplifter_looks_like_a_l ady

Check out this video? What do you think?

Willie Escalade
08-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Even I'm confused...and that rarely happens. :?

SexChangeTranny.com
08-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Its a transsexual, I hate it that the police is trying to avoid saying he/she and doing his best to avoid mentioning the subject as a person at all...

Sucks to be the security. They were not watching to see if he/she was shoplifting they were having a laugh or trying to guess and then boom... she shoplifted...

tsntx
08-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Its a transsexual, I hate it that the police is trying to avoid saying he/she and doing his best to avoid mentioning the subject as a person at all...

Sucks to be the security. They were not watching to see if he/she was shoplifting they were having a laugh or trying to guess and then boom... she shoplifted...

bingo.
thats exactly what happened... they were too busy having a laugh "oh man look hey u think shes hot" - yeah she looks good id fuck her "ha! dude thats a man! thats a fucking dude! u fag u said ud fuck him" - uh she/he/it just stole that $2500 dress - "whoops"

Alyssa87
08-06-2009, 07:49 AM
my sista is going to be walking labels at the next ball!

2009AD
08-06-2009, 08:04 AM

Did you bother to read the article? The person was confronted at the exit by security. She got away after she maced the person who stopped her. :roll:

Ts CinthyaNY
08-06-2009, 08:12 AM

LMAO!!!... Girl love Labels, at least it's worth the risk... lol!

Love...

Cinthya.

mansamusa
08-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm not even surprise since most of the girls I've come in contact with always talk about Gucci this, Fendi that, Chanel blah, blah, blah.... :roll:

jjhill
08-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Even I'm confused...and that rarely happens. :?

Willie I'm liking that show magazine cover lol. Good job

Silcc69
08-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Wow a 2,500 dress lol.

2009AD
08-06-2009, 02:42 PM

LMAO!!!... Girl love Labels, at least it's worth the risk... lol!

Love...

Cinthya.

$2400 dress, that's grand theft. Hope they catch her thieving ass.

Silcc69
08-06-2009, 02:47 PM
I hope she got away you have to be an incompetent fool to something like this happen.

JeniferTS
08-06-2009, 02:58 PM
saaaaaaaad

2009AD
08-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I hope she got away you have to be an incompetent fool to something like this happen.

Do any of you read the articles before you weigh in? She maced the security person who stopped her at the exit and then ran away.

She is wanted for theft and assault.

Helps to read the article before commenting. :roll:

Silcc69
08-06-2009, 03:10 PM

Do any of you read the articles before you weigh in? She maced the security person who stopped her at the exit and then ran away.

Ok when I worked at Wal-Mart there was more that 1 security. There should've been more than 1 security guard seeing as Saks carry very expensive clothes. Plus she walked in with big ass bag meaning she was looking to steal.

JeniferTS
08-06-2009, 03:10 PM

LOL!..

giovanni_hotel
08-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Damn straight!!

They've been running that surveillance tape on local tv all last night..

Willie Escalade
08-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Willie I'm liking that show magazine cover lol. Good job
Thank you. She was surprised when I emailed it to her. She's loving it as well! :D

tsntx
08-06-2009, 08:40 PM
i agree with silc here

if they werent so busy laughing and joking behind the camera at her they wouldve been more prepared and she wouldnt have gotten close to that exit door w/ only 1 guard who was so easily distracted

she deserves to get away

but she wont.... someone will post her cl / eros ad for the reward

2009AD
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
i agree with silc here

if they werent so busy laughing and joking behind the camera at her they wouldve been more prepared and she wouldnt have gotten close to that exit door w/ only 1 guard who was so easily distracted

she deserves to get away

but she wont.... someone will post her cl / eros ad for the reward

1: There's no indication that employees were "laughing and joking behind the camera at her."

2: None of us here know what the security policy of that specific store is. Some stores prohibit security officers from physically restraining a shoplifter, it's a liability issue.

3: There is no reward being offered. Police are simply asking people who may have info to contact the police.

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 01:44 AM
As security guards in another room watched with remote control surveillance cameras the suspect disarmed a security device on a Chanel dress retailing for $2400.

"If there is some space between it,” says Detective Hill, “you know you can get it apart whether there was a gap on this one I'm not sure but it's not easy to pull those apart."

Security guards then watched as the suspect rolled up the dress and put it in a large bag.

After pepper spraying the officer, witnesses say they last saw the suspect running down Wisconsin Avenue heading for the Friendship Heights Metro station.

Detective Hill says he thinks the suspect is a man dressed ad a women. Other officers who have viewed the footage aren’t so sure.

None of the camera angles capture clear enough evidence to determine one or the other.

If caught the suspect faces assault and robbery charges.

Montgomery County Police are hoping some of our viewers know who this person is and will give them a call at 240-773-6330.

Clearly the guards seen her pull off the security tag and stuff it in her bag. Yet only 1 guy was sent after her. I'm sorry but this is a 2,400 and it was written there how incompetent the security was.

2009AD
08-07-2009, 03:11 AM
As security guards in another room watched with remote control surveillance cameras the suspect disarmed a security device on a Chanel dress retailing for $2400.

"If there is some space between it,” says Detective Hill, “you know you can get it apart whether there was a gap on this one I'm not sure but it's not easy to pull those apart."

Security guards then watched as the suspect rolled up the dress and put it in a large bag.

After pepper spraying the officer, witnesses say they last saw the suspect running down Wisconsin Avenue heading for the Friendship Heights Metro station.

Detective Hill says he thinks the suspect is a man dressed ad a women. Other officers who have viewed the footage aren’t so sure.

None of the camera angles capture clear enough evidence to determine one or the other.

Montgomery County Police are hoping some of our viewers know who this person is and will give them a call at 240-773-6330.

Clearly the guards seen her pull off the security tag and stuff it in her bag. Yet only 1 guy was sent after her. I'm sorry but this is a 2,400 and it was written there how incompetent the security was.

Again, you don't know the security procedures of this store. Some stores, for liability reasons, are not going to send more than one person to question a suspected shoplifter. Guess what? The store has insurance, they are not going to go broke over a $2400 dress.

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 03:20 AM

Again, you don't know the security procedures of this store. Some stores, for liability reasons, are not going to send more than one person to question a suspected shoplifter. Guess what? The store has insurance, they are not going to go broke over a $2400 dress.

A. They watched her remove the security tags
B. She stuffed the dress in her bag

There is no ifs ands or buts she was stealing.

2009AD
08-07-2009, 03:31 AM

Again, stores have procedures for confronting suspected shoplifters. Many stores instruct security to question the person and wait for police to arrive. Many stores PROHIBIT security personnel from physically restraining a suspect. Do you understand that?

Yea, they saw her place to item in the bag. So what? Show me anywhere in the story where it says that security failed to follow store policy.

SarahG
08-07-2009, 03:33 AM

Again, stores have procedures for confronting suspected shoplifters. Many stores instruct security to question the person and wait for police to arrive. Many stores PROHIBIT security personnel from physically restraining a suspect. Do you understand that?

Yea, they saw her place to item in the bag. So what? Show me anywhere in the story where it says that security failed to follow store policy.

Legally sometimes they have to wait for the shoplifter to leave with the merchandise before they can be charged with a crime.

tsntx
08-07-2009, 03:39 AM

Legally sometimes they have to wait for the shoplifter to leave with the merchandise before they can be charged with a crime.

yes and what ad is trying to say is true as well.... however it was clear she was attempting to take the dress... they should have stepped in immiediately

2009AD
08-07-2009, 03:43 AM

Correct, and even after the suspect leaves the store, some security people are under orders to simply follow the suspect, contact police and wait for the police to arrive.

tsntx
08-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Don't cops have to go thru sentivity training or something? After all they deal with the public on a daily basis and to call someone who clearly identifies as a woman a man is kinda insensitive. It shouldn't matter whether or not she's a suspect or victim. I'm also curious as to what additional camara angles would reveal the suspect gender? oh, well...

all good points +3

SarahG
08-07-2009, 05:11 AM
Don't cops have to go thru sentivity training or something?

Not that would bring up trans stuff. Departments that train cops not to use sir/man/he in talking about trans girls are grossly uncommon in the US.

A few departments have policies on it, but its very unusual.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-07-2009, 05:50 AM
As an ex department store whore I will speak from experience.

I worked at the second busiest Macy's in the country and I seen it all. They employee numerous trans both pre and post op. A friend of mine has worked there for 10 years. Security Stalks the Shoplifter in street clothes, they cannot make the move until the person walks out of the store doors, then it is considered a case of loss prevention, which is what they are called.

I had a crush on one of the guys and I would watch him stalk those people, it would turn me on so bad hahahahah

tsntx
08-07-2009, 06:37 AM
i worked at foleys *before they became macys*

i had a crush on one of the lp guys too

dc_guy_75
08-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Anyways, the shoplifter has been caught... big news, huh?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/17/AR2009081701830.html

2009AD
08-18-2009, 02:39 AM
He'll be featured in September's Black T-Girls and we all know Rusty Young is gonna fall in love with him...or at least his cock!

http://media.bonnint.net/wtop/16/1616/161670.jpg

phobun
08-18-2009, 02:50 AM
He'll be featured in September's Black T-Girls and we all know Rusty Young is gonna fall in love with him...or at least his cock!
You're too damn funny. :lol:

PatrickFromNYC
08-18-2009, 04:43 AM

http://media.bonnint.net/wtop/16/1616/161670.jpg

Great line LMAO...thanks AD

BrendaQG
08-18-2009, 01:56 PM
lol @ this thread.

It's a tough call but I am going to say she is a GG. She is a black woman with strong African features, which to some non black people look masculine.

A famous example of what I am talking about would be....

http://egyptsaidso.com/files/2009/07/venus_williams.jpg

Google:Williams sisters masculine (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Williams+sisters+masculine&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)

Comparing the woman in the video to them she is no more masculine looking than they are. That and her walk is really natural. IMO

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-18-2009, 03:41 PM
http://bss.shemax.com/gallys/movies/8bvc/?nats=NDQxOjI6NQ,0,0,0,1636

2009AD
08-18-2009, 03:58 PM
It's a tough call but I am going to say she is a GG. She is a black woman with strong African features, which to some non black people look masculine.

Brenda, are you sure you're a scientist? Read the damn link to the Washington Post story. The issue of gender is no longer in debate. :roll:

http://bss.shemax.com/gallys/movies/8bvc/?nats=NDQxOjI6NQ,0,0,0,1636

That reminds me, I gotta return that horror dvd I rented a few days ago.

BrendaQG
08-18-2009, 07:19 PM

Brenda, are you sure you're a scientist? Read the damn link to the Washington Post story. The issue of gender is no longer in debate. :roll:

I missed that. Lol I guess I have inadvertently insulted the Williams sisters. lol

Even scientist make mistakes. By the way.