PDA

View Full Version : poll question

thx1138
08-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Should the thread "Darker hued BackPage beauties but lighter hues not excluded " be deleted?

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Thanks to Nicole for a quote that I feel is pertinent as it concerns one of HA's Most Unwanted Weirdos:

Let them rake me over the coals. It's their time to waste.

It won't be wasted time if we can get rid of predator. HD just discovered they had a potential murderer on their board, so I think getting you to come clean is a marvelous idea. You should be happy about it.

Now please explain the rape jokes.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:16 PM
@ peanut gallery: My wife knows I'm on this site and tacitly approves with the proviso I may look but not touch. Additionally I may only visit here when she and I are alone in the house.

Alone in the house? So you have kids, you creepy bastard? Well aren't they the lucky ones....so when you're busy not spending time with your wife you're busy not spending time with your kids?

What a guy....

What a scumbag.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Brenda is on the west coast and I'm on the east coast.

Love will find a way, thxtinfoil....don't despair...don't forget that noted HA village idiot and jizzmopper hondatardbot stalked, er, followed his true love VR across country on Greyhound aka the dirty dog and he never complained...not that he really could, because he had no choice but take the dirty dog with him being scared of planes, trains, and automobiles...so don't give up hope, ya paranoid little pooftah...just put that tinfoil chapeau on your pointed little head and get to steppin, son...and don't you stop until Dr. FrankenBrenda's diseased manmeat is buried deep in your duke chute...you can do it!!!

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:21 PM
@ MIke the moron, shows how much you know about me. I can't marry TS brenda. MY wife would cut off my balls.

You have no balls to cut off, Miss.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:25 PM
LMAO...does your wifey know that you feverishly haunt a TS forum, posting countless pics of what one well-known HA poster would haved called "jailhouse beasts"?

When you aren't busy doing that you're here being ridiculed for constantly making a fool of yourself by posting endless links from lunatic fringe icons like Alex Jones....

How's this thread workin' out for ya so far, chump?

FUCKING HILARIOUS

JeniferTS
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
i think these dumb ass polls asking if such and such poster/thread should be banned/deleted, should be banned/deleted.

thx1138
08-05-2009, 09:59 PM
He's embarrassing himself. He takes my posts and copies them again and again and again as if in doing so constituted a refutation. Someone, anyone, please throw a net over him before he harms himself or others. :D I never saw anyone go to pieces so fast and so quickly. After Mike has been committed to a mental institution I'll submit his case to the Guiness book of world records under the category of "INSANE IN THE BRAIN!" :(

thx1138
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
He's embarrassing himself. He takes my posts and copies them again and again and again as if in doing so constituted a refutation. Someone, anyone, please throw a net over him before he harms himself or others. :D I never saw anyone go to pieces so fast and so quickly. After Mike has been committed to a mental institution I'll submit his case to the Guiness book of world records under the category of "INSANE IN THE BRAIN!" :(

thx1138
08-05-2009, 10:06 PM
the thread has had 7,275 hits in less than a week and ONLY ONE MEMBER HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT IT because of a personal vendetta against me. :(

BellaBellucci
08-05-2009, 10:07 PM
'We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SII-jhEd-a0

Polls about polls are silly.

~BB~

thx1138
08-06-2009, 07:50 AM
the thread is up to 8000 hits. Someone must like it.

2009AD
08-06-2009, 08:10 AM
the thread is up to 8000 hits. Someone must like it.

So why start a dumb thread about deleting it?

thx1138
08-06-2009, 08:26 AM
@ 2209AD.. Didn't you read page 1 of this thread? (my comment at 8:06PM)