PDA

View Full Version : Could blonde-sweetheart be the newest girl-next-door star?

shemale-411
08-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Okay, I've read the hate/love the new look thread, it's her life, she has gone more glamorous, and I think she looks great. Life's about making yourself happy, and for all those "I hate it" peeps, I guarantee none would be slamming teh door if she showed up!

BUT, who will be the next big star who explodes on the scene with that girl next door look? Could it be blonde sweetheart?
(before the flames start, this is all meant in fun)

BellaBellucci
08-05-2009, 03:41 AM
Okay, I've read the hate/love the new look thread, it's her life, she has gone more glamorous, and I think she looks great. Life's about making yourself happy, and for all those "I hate it" peeps, I guarantee none would be slamming teh door if she showed up!

BUT, who will be the next big star who explodes on the scene with that girl next door look? Could it be blonde sweetheart?
(before the flames start, this is all meant in fun)

If Kimber is supposedly the 'next,' then wouldn't Blonde Sweetheart be the 'next, next?'

Oh, I get it now, because Kimber isn't 'girl-next-door' anymore. No offense to Blondie but my vote would have to be for Hazel Tucker or Amy Daly.

~BB~

JamesHunt
08-05-2009, 03:43 AM
well I voted "Oh hell yes, please make it so!" 8)

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 03:44 AM
She certainly has the look. And she has the drive needed to succeed. Only time will tell , and only she can decide.

shemale-411
08-05-2009, 03:56 AM
I must admit I voted Hell yes also. I would buy the video, she is totally a doll.

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 03:58 AM
That's putting it mildly ;) she's a fox.

Obviously i voted yes.

Quiet Reflections
08-05-2009, 05:08 AM
if shes as smart as she is hot then I'm sure she will be successful at anything she wants to do

BritneyBoykins
08-05-2009, 06:57 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rock hard :twisted:

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Show and Tell , What would that show entail ? Britney and Ashley together in a bed ... now thats a vision i got running in my head. Kissing , groping it's all good but my freestyle is over i gotta go knock on my wood ( drops mic )

BritneyBoykins
08-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Show and Tell

Nopppee. We only share w/each other. You have to be my blood sister

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Show and Tell

Sharing is caring Brit , ya got it goin on ya know your the shit. Not askin for alot just a peek , one look at you and i'm jackin all week. Have a heart girl give me a chance , i know i'll never get in your pants. A pic by PM if ya got time or do i hafta do another rhyme? ;)

BritneyBoykins
08-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Show and Tell

Sharing is caring Brit , ya got it goin on ya know your the shit. Not askin for alot just a peek , one look at you and i'm jackin all week. Have a heart girl give me a chance , i know i'll never get in your pants. A pic by PM if ya got time or do i hafta do another rhyme? ;)

You'll receive a gift tomorrow. I'll show you how pretty my tits are. :)

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Wow I'm so flattered!!!! HaHa umm well...we're all just gonna have to see after August 13th ;)

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM

FUCK ME.

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Awesome ;) You feeling better Brit?

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Wow I'm so flattered!!!! HaHa umm well...we're all just gonna have to see after August 13th ;)

Ah now i need to kick it w/ Ashley hmmm ok kick it ...
Ashley is a girl ya cant clock , can't wait till she loses that heart i need to see that cock. She's got style and lots of class , lucky is the one who taps that ass. I wish you well sweetheart i truly do , you are hot can i haz pic too? ;)

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 07:47 AM

Ah now i need to kick it w/ Ashley hmmm ok kick it ...
Ashley is a girl ya cant clock , can't wait till she loses that heart i need to see that cock. She's got style and lots of class , lucky is the one who taps that ass. I wish you well sweetheart i truly do , you are hot can i haz pic too? ;)

Hmm , get at the wishlist and we'll talk!!

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Wishlist ? Oh yeah ...

Ashley dont be a tease , i know ya cant see but i'm down on my knees. A little peek wont hurt , but i only get it if you get a shirt? I didn't get the memo is this a trend , i'm only spendin money on my girlfriend. :)

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Wishlist ? Oh yeah ...

Ashley dont be a tease , i know ya cant see but i'm down on my knees. A little peek wont hurt , but i only get it if you get a shirt? I didn't get the memo is this a trend , i'm only spendin money on my girlfriend. :)

Well you don't have to get me a t-shirt!!! There's also cute denim capri's,off the shoulder U-neck sweaters,logo t-shirts,and cute sweats!!! OR that ADORABLE Catholic school girl looking skirt and shirt...whoever buys THAT for me would be in for a real treat ;) HeHe!!!

Quiet Reflections
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Rock you are a silly dude

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm the only EMO rapper in my crew. They Thuggin and Buggin and i'm Cuttin. lol

I tell ya QR , damn it feels good to be a gangsta. :)

AmyDaly
08-05-2009, 08:25 AM
I'm the only EMO rapper in my crew. They Thuggin and Buggin and i'm Cuttin. lol

I tell ya QR , damn it feels good to be a gangsta. :)

I know this is off topic, but who are your favorite bands?

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 08:36 AM
I listen to it all , but Weezer , Tiger Army , MCR , Jay Z , Eminem , Pearl Jam , Rage against the Machine , Bob Marley , The Clash , The Misfits ... Amy sweety i could go on and on. How you doin ? ;)

Oh and LP and alot of old punk , ska , and 80's stuff and even 50's rockabilly and " honky tonk " music ( check the wiki )

AmyDaly
08-05-2009, 09:05 AM
That is some good stuff. I am doing well... and how might you be doing?

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Better now ;) Thanks for asking.

rameses2
08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Anyway... I'm torn. I'd love to see blonde doing more stuff, but I don't know if she's really taken the time to seriously contemplate what a decision like this could do to someone whose just beginning her Adult life. When I was her age, 20 years ago, I was in the Army, being taught more about myself and the World in a few years time than I'd known in the first eighteen years of my life. Maybe wait a year or two, we'll all still be here *sigh*, awaiting your Grand entrance :wink: !

BritneyBoykins
08-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Wishlist ? Oh yeah ...

Well you don't have to get me a t-shirt!!! There's also cute denim capri's,off the shoulder U-neck sweaters,logo t-shirts,and cute sweats!!! OR that ADORABLE Catholic school girl looking skirt and shirt...whoever buys THAT for me would be in for a real treat ;) HeHe!!!

LMAO bitch I love u

FREEFALLL666
08-05-2009, 04:24 PM

FUCK ME.I think I speak for the whole board...

Do it and get the show on film.... :twisted:

BritneyBoykins
08-05-2009, 04:35 PM

FUCK ME.I think I speak for the whole board...

Do it and get the show on film.... :twisted:

Oh trust me. We are planning ;)

AmyDaly
08-05-2009, 04:37 PM

Good to hear!

Getting back on topic... blonde_sweetheart is pretty hot.http://smiliesftw.com/x/naughty.gif

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 05:09 PM

Good to hear!

Getting back on topic... blonde_sweetheart is pretty hot.http://smiliesftw.com/x/naughty.gif

Thank you love!!! I'm very flattered :D You are cute yourselffff!

LibertyHarkness
08-05-2009, 05:38 PM
she gets my thumbs up :) x

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 06:20 PM
she gets my thumbs up :) x

Thank you sweetheart!!! Only time will tell ;) HeHe

ed_jaxon
08-05-2009, 06:23 PM

What happens August 13th?

blonde_sweetheart
08-05-2009, 06:43 PM

What happens August 13th?

You will just have to wait and see!!! :P

ed_jaxon
08-05-2009, 06:48 PM
I hope you are keeping your clothes on young lady.

Cuz you might kill poor Rockabilly!

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 06:52 PM

HEYYY ! :lol: I can take it girl , what are you up to Ashley ?

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 01:32 AM

Well I just got back from MALLING IT. Got some free lacy panties from Victoria's Secret (adorable) and a bra (which needs to be taken back..it's so awkward!).I also got the most adorable white button up from Abercrombie (retail $70.00,but I got it for $15.90!)

rockabilly
08-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Ashley the Mallrat. :) Cool.

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 02:36 AM
There is to much

http://www.geldpress.com/i/img/begging.gif

in here

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 03:43 AM
What's that lol

Quiet Reflections
08-07-2009, 04:36 AM
that Avatar is tits

rockabilly
08-07-2009, 04:39 AM
:oops: And more :oops: :love1:

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 04:45 AM
What's that lol

To much begging going on in here.

Ryz
08-07-2009, 05:21 AM
fucking tinypic

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 05:45 AM
fucking tinypic

What about it? LoL

BritneyBoykins
08-07-2009, 06:41 AM

Well I just got back from MALLING IT. Got some free lacy panties from Victoria's Secret (adorable) and a bra (which needs to be taken back..it's so awkward!).I also got the most adorable white button up from Abercrombie (retail $70.00,but I got it for $15.90!)

Wait, I was just there!! The lace panties for free lol. . .I bought one of those push up bra's w/the gel in them and I HATE IT!!!!! Not worth it

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 06:52 AM

Wait, I was just there!! The lace panties for free lol. . .I bought one of those push up bra's w/the gel in them and I HATE IT!!!!! Not worth it

OMG that's what I got! Soo not worth it..that shit is for big tittied girls =/ But its uncomfortable anyways so I'm going back to get the biofit one! 34A FML :oops:

muhmuh
08-07-2009, 07:02 AM
fucking tinypic

What about it? LoL

it blocked you avatar

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 07:09 AM
fucking tinypic

What about it? LoL

it blocked you avatar

EW why! its showing up on my computer

Ryz