PDA

View Full Version : MOVING BACK TO NYC

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 02:46 AM
I'm giving serious consideration to the idea of calling it quits here in the Sunshine State. It's been real, to say the very least. But I think that being closer to my family, and the Big Apple in general, is what I want the most in my life right now.

Sooooo if any girls here are looking for a roomie; you bitches now my T, so give me a holla via PM. ;)

slinky
08-04-2009, 11:45 PM
When I was younger, I had a whole bunch of friends who moved to Florida. Each one moved back within a year or so (except the couple that wrapped their cars around trees driving drunk).

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 11:53 PM
When I was younger, I had a whole bunch of friends who moved to Florida. Each one moved back within a year or so (except the couple that wrapped their cars around trees driving drunk).

I didn't move here to soak up Ft Lauderdale's "culture". lol

But it's all good. Part of me loves it here, and I will likely return here often. :D

sheyum
08-05-2009, 12:05 AM
btw
your avatar--the pic with the butt..
thats some yummy stuff

glad youre moving to NY!!

hardone831
08-05-2009, 12:11 AM
east coast wants you back

Cubpocalypse
08-05-2009, 12:40 AM

So you think Florida is on the west coast? :google

hardone831
08-05-2009, 12:43 AM

So you think Florida is on the west coast? :google

everyone knows when you say east coast it means Jersey and New York :) haha

flabbybody
08-05-2009, 12:53 AM
On a typical block in Manhattan there's a bank, a fast food chain, a tmobile outlet, a fancy woman's clothing store, and a trendy overpriced restaurant that no one can afford unless you're on an expense account.
There is zero street parking and the rats in the subway are so fat they can barely move.
I'm not sure why I live here

ed_jaxon
08-05-2009, 02:40 AM
On a typical block in Manhattan there's a bank, a fast food chain, a tmobile outlet, a fancy woman's clothing store, and a trendy overpriced restaurant that no one can afford unless you're on an expense account.
There is zero street parking and the rats in the subway are so fat they can barely move.

Man I cannot wait to get back!

BLKGSXR
08-05-2009, 02:50 AM

Man I cannot wait to get back!so your towed again? lmfao